The Photographer [Taejin]

By xjinminisrealx

Kim Seokjin is a rising model from South Korea. His last photographer suddenly disappeared and is now searchi... More

¤ Characters ¤
< Synopsis >
1 》 없어지다 (Vanish)
2 어디에 있어? (where are you?)
3 경찰서 (police station)
4 경찰 수사 (police investigation)
¤ Characters ▪ 2 ¤
5 기억 (Memory)
6 히어로 (hero)
7 토끼와 빛 (the rabbit and the sunshine)
8 시끄러움 (loudness)
9 메시지를 받았다 (you have received a sms)
¤ Characters ▪ 3 ¤
10 민 윤기 (Min Yoongi)
11 미지수 (Unknown)
12 이 전화가 누구야? (Who owns this phone?)
13 Ghost (귀신)
14 Sorry (미안해)
16 사람들이 나를 싫어해 (People hate me)
17 지수 (Ji-soo)
¤ Characters ▪ 4 ¤
18 조심해 (Watch out)
19 The dorm (기숙사)
20 다시 만나요 (We met again)
I want to know about your opinion:
21 다시 함께 (together, again)
22 왕잭슨의 감정 (Jackson's feelings)
23 혼란스러운 사람 (Someone confusing)
24 똑똑(Knock Knock)
25 귀엽당 (Cute)
26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)
27 정국의 친구 (Jungkook's friend)
28 빨간 방 (The red room)
29 그들을 알게 되나요? (Meet The Contestants)
30 불이 많았어? (Was there a lot of fire?)
31 친구 (Friend)
32 첫밤 (First Night)
33 뉴스 (News)
34 밤 시간 회담 (Night Time Talks)
35 혼자 (Alone)
36 힌트 (The Clue)
37 좋은 의사 (Good Doctor)
38 찌니 (Jinnie)
39 왜 여기에 있어? (Why Are You Here?)
40 (데이트) The Date
41 (사람들이 다 죽다) Everyone Ends Up Dead
42 이유가 뭐예요? (What's The Reason?)
43 바 (Bar?)
44 잃어버리다 (Missing)
Your thoughts:
45 당황 (Confusion)
46 너? (You?)
47 전하지 못한 진심 (Truth Untold)
Characters (5)
48 짐승과 동맹 (Allied With A Beast)
this story is not dead
49 Tomorrow Is A Good Day To Start Investigating
Thank you so much for waiting

15 Angry Monster (화가난 몬스터)

1.8K 174 82
By xjinminisrealx

Seokjin looked at the mirror, his ruined blue sweater was dropping wet inside the bathroom faucet.

The dark mark of coffee even darker as he tried to clean it with water and soap but miserably failed.

Now, it was totally ruined but he really didn't care about it.

As he got to met someone intriguing.

He still had the boy's deep voice inside his brain, as well as his seemingly honey melted eyes and his cute boxy smile.

No-name boy. An incredible incognita.

Seokjin looked at the colorful shirt hanging from his big shoulders. It was a little bit the narrow on his back, tight when he carried his arms forward, but comfortable enough and really expensive.

How could a simple rookie afford a luxury high-brand piece of cloth like this?

Seokjin needed a lot of years to even afford a single silk thread of this shirt.

His family didn't have much money as it was a pretty, a stereotypical salaryman and middle class family.

Kim Seokjin had a older brother who owned a restaurant and left their parents home to marry the woman of his life. He opened a restaurant thanks to the model's financial help.

His mother was a housewife and his father a successful salaryman, working at Samsumg and work traveling around a lot. That's why his mother, thanks to his son help, also tended to travel a lot with her friends, sightseeing neighbor countries and following her dream to travel the world.

His mother was a true beauty that succumbed to South Korea's old (but even now, pretty common) stereotype of a 'a woman has to find a man and marry him so he can maintain her'.

Thanks to her beauty, she found a man and married him. Nine month after, his hyung was born. Then, after 18 months, Kim Seokjin was born.

The most beautiful baby to ever be born. Then, like an orchid, that baby grew to become a beautiful child.

So, when Seokjin was a child, he was pretty enough to be scouted for incredibly famous companies like SM Entertainment. But, his mother thought for it to be a scam and refused for him to go to the auction.

Months later, he got scouted again for some independent child clothes brands. Her mother, saw potential and took him to every photoshoot, accompanying him during every step of the way.

With time, he started to become a famous and captured a lot of photographer's hearts.

They said that Kim Seokjin was loved by the camera lens.

Until his abduction.

The policeman said that whoever took him was also a photographer, probabily someone they've worked together before.

She was a professional one, as she captured Kim Seokjin on his rawest moment: helpless and beautifully displayed. They said, that in the photos, he was surrounded by red, as if she wanted to represent a child inside a placenta, about to be born.

A seemingly innocent yet creepy photoshoot.

At first, when he first woke up, he didn't remember anything. He was like an empty canvass, white and pure. He didn't remember any woman, nor her name, nor what happened while being abducted.

The police and his doctors were really concerned about it. He didn't remember so they didn't have any proof to incriminate anyone.

She was a mystery.

The photos didn't have any mark nor fingerprints. Also, there was no solid evidende, no trace, not even a hair inside the cabin nor in the surroundings of it. No tire mark nor shoe imprint on the dirt floor.

It was as if the child was alone.

It was as if he had been abducted by a ghost.

Until one summer day, a really humid and hot Korean summer day. The sky was blue (something uncanny in Seoul) and the sun was shinning high. There were some traces of planes splitting its perfectly blue color.

He was getting back home while eating a strawberry icecream to pick his books and head to cram school.

It was normal and quotidian.

This was his everyday routine when mother decided to stop his model career and follow a rehabilitation to recover the pieces of his memory hidden on the darkest parts of his brain.

At first, his long-term memories returned fast. His name, his friends, his likes and dislikes, his home, his childhood, Namjoon, their summers in Busan, his Jjanggu and infinity more of memories from a long time ago.

As for his short-time memories from before that fateful day? None.

So it was quite strange for a young Kim Seokjin to notice a beautiful woman with long and undulate dark hair.

But her blue dress catched his attention.

A chiffon blue dress that floated around due to the mild summer breeze.

Then, he noticed her smile: cold like a winter night.

Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold.

Please save me.

24 year's old Kim Seokjin opened his eyes and looked at his face, pale and eyebrows furrowed. His hands trembling from the long forgotten memory.

He collapsed that day. He fainted in front of a woman who could had abducted him again. But, thanks to some neighbor who noticed the preteen falling and acted fast enough to look if he was okay, she escaped again.

From that moment, he remembered the coldness, the emptiness and a woman's voice, cold like the first snow. A blue dress that dreamily floated around. Sudden white lights flashing outside his closed days.

His cries for help and warm.

Then, nothingness.

After that?

Red and blue lights from the police cars, male voices and his mother's voice while caressed his hair.

Nothing more, nothing less.

A lot of therapy, pills and defeating his fears allowed him to move on.

Allowed him to love himself again after hating the good looks that got himself abducted.

Maybe, if he hadn't been this handsome, he would still be intact. If he hadn't been a model, Jackson would be alive, photographing someone else.

The temperature started to decrease, his past replying itself in his brain, trying to found clues but finding nothing.

He never noticed a shadow behind the closed door of the bathroom. Not until he heard the door open itself, a hand pushing it open.

Something panicked inside the models heart. He could only hear his own heartbeat, his ears deaf at other sounds.

Seokjin body reacted itself, hiding behind the door of a toilet.

He listened for paces get closer to the door.

Paused and almost quiet paces. Feet that dragged themselves on the floor.

Approaching.

Approaching.

Getting even closer.

Seokjin closed his eyes, tired of being scared at the shadows. Tired of being a coward. Of his brain confusing him.

Scared of becoming crazy.

Tired of being so unsure about who is good and who is bad.

He took a pill from his pocket and put it on his mouth, swallowing it without drinking water.

He refused for his mind to play tricks at him.

A man coughed and sneezed. Then?

The paces got away.

Away.

Farther.

He heard an the zipper of pants being lowered and the voice of a man humming while he peed.

False alarm, like with the ghost.

His mind was too obsessed with everyone being an enemy.

Maybe he was turning crazy for real?

Then, his phone started to ring.

Seokjin took it.

"Where are you Jin?" said Namjoon, voice tense and angry. "You said that you were going to wait for me at your usual seat."

Seokjin closed his eyes, feeling relief at hearing his bestfriend voice.

"Sorry" almost cried the model. "I've got a problem with a boy who ruined my shirt and now I'm stuck on a toilet because my mind is playing tricks at me and I'm too afraid to leave it."

Namjoon chockes.

"Liar" accused the purple haired male, still angry at his friend betrayal. "Where are you?"

Seokjin took some air as he heard the man finishing, flushing the toilet and cleaning his hands.

"The man's bathroom in the 30th floor" replied Seokjin, as he heard the man leave through the door.

"I'm coming."

"Hurry up" trembled the model, aftereffects of his last 'panic attack'.

Seokjin heard Namjoon breathing as he ran to catch the elevator, the little dings when it stopped and some random conversations through his phone. Seokjin bent his knees to draw them closer to his chest, seeking comfort in himself.

He heard a door.

Then a scream of:

"Jin!"

So the model looked at his friend's shadow coming from under the door of the toilet. He unfolded his legs to out his feet into the ground, pushing open the bathroom door and ran to his friend.

The next thing Namjoon felt was an octopus jumping into him, hugging for his dear life.

Namjoon, felt his angry monster deflating at his friend cute behavior. All his motivating and desire to quarrel and argue with him vanishing to leave protectionism and affection.

So he just hugged him back, putting both of his hands on the model's back to support him better. Carring his hyung's weight on his arms and legs, the older head resting on his shoulders.

A hint of a smile and dimples showed themselves. He loved his bestfriend when he was this needy and dependent of Namjoon.

It made him to feel useful.

"Let's go home " murmured the model, voice small.

Namjoon nodded, carrying his friend through the door and ignoring those who looked at them strangely.

"Let's take you home."

Seokjin was already asleep on his arms.

Meanwhile, seated on a subway, a boy was smiling while getting back home.

The stridently sound of the vehicle soothing his mood and ignoring the other people of the train, mesmerized with his looks and weirdly but fitting smile.

Today, he had the most amazing day: successfully passed an interview, got noticed by his most beloved person and gifted him his scent.

And an indirect kiss.

Kim Taehyung giggled as he remembered Kim Seokjin flushed state.

The americano taste and the other's lips texture still tingling on his fingers and lingering on his tongue.

He truly was the happiest.

Now, he had to head home because he had a lot of clothes to pack and photos to edit.

Magnificent photos of the profile of a certain model drinking coffee while turning off a coffee machine.

Smiling at the coffee delicious smell.

How he desired for that smile to belong to him.

Then, moments after, the model shivered and looked scared as hell when noticing his foreign presence, hidden but constantly present.

Yet, he wondered.

What would be stronger:

His fear for him or his attraction?

He already knew the answer.

He just had to make it real.

At this, Kim Taehyung soundly smirked and startled the young girl seating next to him, who looked intrigued as for why the really handsome man suddenly smiled?

On her ears, a fitting song was sounding:

You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you

You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you

You'll think: How'd I get here, sitting next to you?

But after all I've said, please don't forget

(Heathens by Twenty One Pilots)

The girl will never know how real the message of that song could be.

Taehyung just closed his eyes, making himself more comfortable as listening to the low sound of the girl's headphones.

He already missed him.

_____________________________________

Good night!

A little bit late but today I had a lot of work to do and friends to help :(

A little more of Jin's past, the woman and our little Tae.

Tomorrow I will try to update again to advance in the story and hopefully, for they to meet again ♡

Vote and comment if you like it ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.8K 40
Where Jungkook posts a picture on Instagram with Jin in the photo. After Namjoon saw the picture he was interested in the handsome specimen next to...
332K 15.3K 38
❝chiminie started following you!❞ **when two models collide. [Instagram ff]
7.5K 857 30
Kim Seokjin, A simple, soft spoken human being, has grown up following the idologies of his father, has his life turned upside down after the tragic...
178K 13.6K 61
Kim Seokjin, a student of Photography decided to visit his friends in order to prepare for the assignment for his finals. Little did he know that his...