First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

47 ~ Sell

5.1K 206 30
By lolitasidiot

**Scene: Jin and Tae coming out from the Ice Cream Shop**

N.O.P:

"Eomma, It's early to go home, I want to play" tae whined cutely.

"You want to go to the park or arcade?"

Tae starts to think deeply while licking two hands full of ice cream "hmmm, how about appa's office?"

"Your appa's office look likes to your playing room or what, tae?" jin asked with fake angry.

"Of course that's one of my playing room, there is no doubt eomma. Come let's go" tae getting in without waiting for his eomma's response. Jin sighed getting inside and start his car to the office location.

Every staff bowed at Mrs. Kim, but he is busy with caught his little babe "Tae please stop running" jin yelled at his naughty son, In another side tae running like a cute puppy. One of the staff comes across tae's way with a bunch of office paper to take copies. Tae snapped that papers to fly while running "Ha ha have a nice day" shows his famous box smile and waved his hands at the staff. The staff stunned there, jin comes in front of that staff "I am sorry for his behavior" he said and helped to collect the papers "It's okay Mrs. Kim, this is not a first tho and I am actually very happy to see our taetae playing again in office" the staff said with real happy smile. Taetae is like their stress relief medicine, how can they resist when tae shows his cutie and naughty sides at the same.

Tae looking at rose from the long distance "Nooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaa" running towards her 'Shhh' rose gestured him to keep silent while she is talking to one of the clients in the phone. But that's enough to make tae on hyper mode, he grabbed the phone from her "Yes, Mr. Kim is speaking, you can call me after.." rose snatched the phone from tae "I am sorry sir, I will talk to you later" before rose say anything tae attacked her with a huggie "Noona, I missed you, where is appa? In meeting?" "TAE NO" it's too late tae already running to the meeting hall. "What he did now?" rose turns to jin "Mrs. Kim?!" she bowed at him "I am sorry, Mrs. Kim. I tried to stop him but.." "It's okay rose, where is he now?" "He going to the meeting hall" "Okay, I will take care" "Thanks, Mrs. Kim" she bowed again in relief.

"Apppppaaaaaaa" burst open the door "Tae?! Why are you here? Okay, you just wait in my room, I will come within.." tae interrupts his appa "I want this room to play" "WHAT?!!!" everyone glancing at him with kind of confusion "I.WANT.THIS.ROOM.." "Humkum, Excuse me sorry for the interrupt" jin bowed at them as a sorry "tae you come with me" jin said to tae only he can hear and tried to drag him by his wrist but tae slapped his eomma's hands and run to his appa "Appa me or business?" namjoon looking at his wife pleaded through his eye to help him "TAE" jin called him with cold tone, but tae without caring about that turns his appa by chin to face him "Tell me appa, me or.." "You are my most important dear, but appa have a small meeting, I will finish this as soon as possible then you.." tae shook his head multiple times "I.WANT.." "ENOUGH TAE, come with me" tae flinched in sudden high voice from his eomma, tears already formed in his eyes with little shivering lips. Before jin taking him out from the room namjoon announced "Sorry guys, we will continue this meeting some other times, you may all go now" jin and namjoon waits for everyone go out. Jin pulled tae into coming in front of him by his holding wrist, tae did as like jin remoting him.

"LOOK AT ME" tae shook his head while looking at the floor "I.SAID.LOOK.AT.ME" tae again shook his head looking down "Jinnie.." namjoon called his wife to calm down and come forward to him, jin glancing at namjoon like 'If you dare talk now' namjoon closed his mouth the next second. Namjoon knows very well about angry wife and his naughty son, jin does not like tae's naughty side when it comes exceeding the limit, he is okay with inside of their home, but outside tae should behave with some basic responsibility, he is not an ordinary boy and jin also not forcing him do like hoseok or namjoon he knows very well about his own babe, so he just wants his son to keep quiet and rest his butt on one place. Is that much hard for tae? Yes! Tae purposely doing like this whenever he comes to the office, like determinedly not obey his eomma's order. Tae is not like a social person, but he likes to do disturb whoever working sincerely. But today tae took over advantage, so jin don't have any other choice to control him. "I.DON'T.REPEAT.TAE" jin forced his son to look at him. Jin closed his eyes and takes deep breaths to control his, how can he scold his son when he is looking at him with scared puppy eyes. Jin wiped his tears and cups his small face into his big hands.

"Babe, we know that you don't like business, but this is not a good thing to disturb them" tae slapped his eomma's hand "Everyone's priority is their business only not me" he tried to say that coldly but as usual it's changed into cute ways "No babe, you know that you are the one most important to us" jin tried to wipe his babe's uncontrollable running tears, tae slapped again "No you all are lying to me, business business business only to all of you" he shouts at them and running out from there "Because of jeongguk, tae?" tae stopped there instantly but he did not look back at his eomma "Tell me tae, is this all because of jeongguk delayed to come here, right?" jin asked "Whatever, business is the important for him too, that's why he did not come back yet now" tae said while sobbing hardly and running out from the room. Now jin understands why his son behaving like this.

"Jinnie, you should not scold him like that, you know very well that he will get affected easily by your scold, then why did you scold him even though this is not his first time to disturb my meeting"

"I am fearing, joon"

"For what?"

"Suddenly I am getting that feeling again, feel of losing him.." namjoon hugs him and tried to calm him down "Nothing gonna happen dear, trust me" "I trust you joonie, but that's not a problem. We can watch him 24/7 but he should also take care of himself for his future sake, It is scaring me that his waggery will be turned into him in danger" jin starts sobbing "Shhh jinnie, we all here, okay" jin nodded "And also he misses his husband like you missed me, did you forget? When I was in abroad business meeting you will call me whenever you want and with the stubborn attitude, you had a fight with me to sing a 'Moonchild' song which is I composed for our unborn tae. If I compare you with tae, tae is more more better, this is his first time interrupting my meeting but you were the one and only master degree in that field. Tae is totally like you, I think he has 80% of DNA is yours, mine be 20%?!" namjoon laughing at him while rethinking sweet moments "Yah, that is a normal thing in pregnancy time" jin playfully hitting on namjoon's body "Oh really?, but as of I know pregnancy time is 10 months right? For hobi 10 months, tae 10 months so overall 20 months, but how did you get 20 years.." jin instantly covered namjoon mouth with his hands "Yah, that time I am immature.." "See, yourself needed some time to make yourself strong same like to tae, as I already told you he is like you, hobi like me very sharp.." jin pushed namjoon in angry "WHAT? How can you compare our son's like this namjoon? You call yourself a father? How?" "First you should let me finish my sentence" jin keeps silent namjoon takes that jin's killing glare as okay and continues "Hobi is like me very sharp in business and he easily learns every small trick, Tae is like you stubborn, naughty angel and no one can resist in front his cute puppy eyes. Now say?" "Whatever I am going to check him" jin walking towards the door "Add this one too, they will never ever admit that their lost" "Because we won't lose" namjoon smiled and shook his head as think of his cute wife arguments while he collecting his files "Huh, I forget to tell you, I met bo gum in our university" "Oh, when he comes from America?" namjoon asked with calm tone "I did not talk to him, at that time yoongi behaved something oddly" "Maybe yoongi wants to talk about jimin and his future" "Ahhh, you are right. I have not thought that perspective" "I did not say!" "What?" "Nothing" namjoon chuckles "BYE" jin closed the door with a thud sound.

Namjoon dropped his files and took his phone and dialed yoongi number.

Ringing.. Ringing..

"Hello, yoongi what happened?"

"Nothing to worry Mr. Kim, now he is in our private place. And guk will be here in 2 days, he will take care hereafter"

"Oh okay, yoongi. Thanks"

"It's okay Mr. Kim"

Call ended.

**Meanwhile Tae**

He coming out from the meeting hall while crying "No one is caring me, I want to destroy this stupid business"

He opens his appa's room and straightly goes to the namjoon's chair, took a pen from pen stand and pulled to him all the files on the table, opened every file and signed 'TaeTae'. In every files end of the documents, he writes 'I am going to sell this business very cheap rate, if you are interested, contact me this number xxx xxxx xxxx. If you ready to buy me ice cream, choco, chips, coke, cookies, I will give you special offer.'

After signed all files, he pushed whatever on the table, still crying.

Tae phone ringing..

'My Hubby 💜'

"Because of you I am getting scold from my eomma, are you happy now? You just enjoy yourself from there and love that stupid business hereafter" he yelling at the picture on his screen, unpicking call.

Call ended without an answer.

Ringing again..

Switch off. He sat on the sofa which is nearby the window.

Rose opens the door and peeks inside "Tae, are you okay?" she asked very slowly still at the door she did not saw his face.

He just nodded.

"Are you sure?" she asked while slowly taking her steps towards him, now she can see his face.

"Yeah, sure I am okay" tae said while crying and showing thumbs up.

"Ohhh, why are you crying?" she asked and sat beside him on the sofa wiping his tears.

"Noona, help me"

"Help you? For what?"

"To sell this business" he pointing at the floors which is full of covered by important documents, rose eyes widen in shock "I will give you 50% share, noona. Please help me" tae pleaded to her still crying "Tae, this is project documents, you can't use these document for sell your business" now tae cries loudly "Then how can I sell my appa's business?" "Tae.." rose stopped by door opens sound.

"Babeee, eomma is sorr.." jin stopped there "WHAT IS THIS TAE?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.9K 53
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
475K 24.1K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
672K 38.2K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
104K 7.3K 67
Taehyung swallowed down his tears, "I am sorry, baby, but I'm ready to hurt anyone to make you mine and happy." Jungkook was wiping his tears continu...