Burning Love(Rin x Reader)

By PastelASAP

A young girl now orphaned after losing her parents in a freak car accident. She ran away from the orphanage t... More

Your Life
Chapter 2: A New Home?
A Better Future?
Shiro's Discovery
Wings?
New School, New Side
Moving?!
Mr. Stripes
Waiting
Bye?
True Cross Academy
Emerald?
First Day Worries?
Dorms and Friends
Boring Day, New Student
Injury???????
Death do us part
Catch up! Storms! Oh my!
Authors Note: Help
Truth Comes Out?
Welcome Back! Part 1
Valentine Special
So Close
Got the Gang Back Togather!
(A/N)
Judges and Demons
Hot Hot Hot
Dragged Down
I miss you...
Bring It down
After?
Author's Note
Cold Stormy Nights
Parks
Happy Birthday!
Cars and Work
As we Planned
Kuro
Lemonade?
All done (:
Author Note:

Exorcists?

6.5K 280 232
By PastelASAP

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a while. School started 2 weeks ago and I really didn't have time so again sorry. and I promise for now on I will update every Saturday.

P.S. sorry about grammar, spelling mistakes I'm in a car with my phone so yeah.

~Pastel

*****Readers POV***

I've been living with my new family for now 4 years. I just turned 11, and a lot has happened since I was 7. Such as Rin and Yukio are the sons of Satan, I'm a "Earth Walker" or "Fallen Angel" what ever that means, and now I'm training to be an exorcist so I can protect Rin.

The monsters aren't scaring me as much now that I know what they are but they definitely weren't easy on the eyes :/. Rin is though... wait, what?

I've been moved up to the advanced classes with Yukio but really literally Shiro did that so that I can finish school earlier than other kids. It's cool and all but sometimes I must say it's hard.

Rin, Yukio, and I are really close now. Rin and I always cook, bake, and make all these really good foods and desserts. Yukio and I have the whole demons and Satan as a inside joke. Then we all have bullies and the whole stick together thing.

Mr. Strips I still have him. I mean I don't think you can just throw out a familiar. He's been helping me train. It doesn't hurt now like it did before. You know changing in to a angel. I mean it's just wings sprouting out of my backs flesh.

*****Rins POV*****

(Y/n) has been living with Mr. and Mrs. Hugimi for four years now. She's so much happier and open now. I like to see her happy. I really don't know why but something inside me just... bubbles up and I'm happy to.

People are so mean to us though. Calling my demon and pushing (y/n) around so in always the bad guy punching another person. Oh well.

She's changed to she is growing at the moment she's just 4 inches shorter than me. She started to grow boobs and have a figure. She was so beautiful, and... hot actually. One of the prettiest girls in our school, bit she's mine.

A/N
Sorry it's so short but yeah I'll update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 206 10
my title is a very good question. but it is up for you to decide. will you fall in love wont you. read to find out. :) ;)
32.8K 861 8
(look at the title^^) Also, this story is rated Mature, but there's only one chapter with any lemon in it, so y'all can still read this. Disclaimer:...
13.7K 338 15
Lemon. Zack & Reader befriend each other at a young age from a tragic event. You two became each others light in the darkenss. Fate wasnt on your sid...
40.6K 854 38
*Warning: Lemon (sex)* When your parents are getting a divorce, you and your brother are sent to the other side of the world to live with your uncle...