Cruelty In Love (Alastor X Re...

By keewhite12

(Completed) Dragged down to hell by certain causalities, you run Into a demon unlike any other. Alastor loves... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 5

11.7K 320 1.4K
By keewhite12

(Y/N's POV)

I was furious, but it was my fault. I should've made sure Alastor wasn't in my room before I left.... what a stupid choice I made....

"Tell me, what pages did you read?" I asked.

Alastor thought for a moment before replying.

"Again, you will never know, my dear." Alastor's smile grew, his grin was mocking.

I glared at him. Then I walked over and tried to take my diary back, but Alastor wouldn't hand it over to me that easily. He was sitting on my bed. As I reached for my diary, he leaned backwards, with the diary in his extended arm. I fell into Alastor, and he immediately wrapped his free arm around me. I struggled to free myself, but it was no use.

Alastor then threw my diary across the room, snapping his fingers. The book disappeared. My eyes went wide.

"Where the fuck did you send my diary?!" I yelled.

Alastor thought for a moment.

"Somewhere safe." He replied.

I grit my teeth at his response.

"Give me the diary back! And let me go!!" I yelled.

Alastor thought for another moment.

"If you'd like to see your diary again, you must do as I say. Also, I will not release you." Alastor explained.

I rolled my eyes.

"At least hold me more comfortably..." I suggested.

Alastor's smile grew. He then quickly picked me up, and placed my legs on either side of him. He had me sit on his lap, facing him. Then he wrapped his arms around me again.

"I thought hells most feared demon wouldn't hold or touch anyone? And enjoy it??" I questioned.

My right eyebrow raised in curiosity. Alastor tensed for a moment, his grip grew a slight bit tougher.

"I honestly don't understand myself... to why I feel the need to hold you." Alastor mentioned, he then twitched lightly.

I shrugged.

"I hate it..." I mentioned.

Alastor tensed up more. He started to lightly chuckled.

"Things will change, my dear." He replied.

I shrugged.

"Nothing will change as you say... I honestly cannot feel attraction to another demon. Also, did you not say earlier that there would not be any romantic partnerships in our contract?" I asked.

Alastor twitched. He then flipped me onto my back on the bed. Alastor had me pinned.

"I lied." He whispered.

I was about to say something, but then Alastor started to kiss my neck. I tensed up.

"A-Al...." was the only thing I could cough up...

He started to leave hickies on my neck.

I was honestly enjoying every moment of this, but I shouldn't be..

"Y-ou nee-d t-to sl-ow d-do-wn Al-astor....." I managed to say.

Alastor tensed for a moment. He then started to kiss up my neck, past my jaw, and to my lips.

I twitched lightly, before I untangled my fingers with his hair.

It was like Alastor knew that I was lonely, but chose not to date anyone due to certain reasons.... I bet he knows....

My eyes fluttered close. Alastor started to add tongue into the mix.

My eyes only shot open when I heard the bedroom door open, and I heard a gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" A familiar voice screeched.

I looked at the demons in the doorway. Alastor stopped kissing me, and hid his face into the side of my neck.

My hair was a mess, I had saliva all over my lips, I had hickies on my neck.... this was no good position to be caught in either.

Vaggie, Charlie and Angel Dust were all standing in the doorway.

I was frozen. I also, probably, shouldn't have trusted Alastor to hide his face near my neck.... he started to kiss my neck... I bit my tongue.

"I can explain." I mentioned.

The three demons in the doorway stood waiting for an explanation.

"Uhm...could I get some help, Uh, getting Alastor off of me?" I asked.

Alastors grip grew stronger around me... I knew he wasn't going to be easy.

Vaggie and Charlie walked over, and both grabbed an arm and tried to pry his grip off of me... it was no use.

Vaggie then grabbed ahold of alastors waist and tried to get him off that way... he didn't budge.

Charlie then shoved both of us off the bed, Alastor hitting the floor, but he wouldn't bloody let go. He wrapped himself around me instead.

Angel and vaggie looked at Charlie, we all were not expecting her to do something like that...

Alastor finally stood up, but held me bridal style.

"Well, this is an uncomfortable situation, isn't it?" He awkwardly laughed.

Angel started laughing aggressively.

"I've never seen the radio demon so bloody pathetic!!!" Angel mentioned, laughing extremely hard.

Alastors grip on me became strengthened.

"Alastor, could you put me down?" I asked lightly.

Alastor didn't hear me, or ignored my question....

I watched his eyes start glowing red.

"Angel... RUN!" I yelled.

Angel stopped laughing, and bolted out the door.

"No, you aren't allowed to harm anyone, Al." I mentioned.

he didn't say anything, I then started to to glow red, along with him...

"Alastor, what are you doing?" Charlie asked.

Charlie started to panic.

"If you all won't let me have her, I'll just have to take her..." Alastor mentioned.

Charlie started to run over to Alastor.

"NO YOU..." Charlie paused.

Alastor teleported with me in his grip.

We were gone.

(Charlie's POV)

"...DONT..... OH MY SATAN! We have to find her!" I continued.

Vaggie was frozen.

"We have to find y/n before Alastor does anything else to her..." vaggie mentioned.

We both nodded and ran out the hotel room.

As we were running down the hall, I heard precarious noises.... I started to blush.... okay, now I see why y/n keeps complaining about her neighbours.....

We were then out hunting for y/n....

(Y/n's POV)

We teleported to his house, of course... Alastor was still holding onto me.

"Please, put me down...." I asked again.

Alastor shook his head.

"If I did that, you would run off... my dear." Alastor replied.

I sighed.

"I dont like you the same way that you like me Alastor..." I mentioned.

He went silent.

"That will change, soon." Alastor replied.

I shook my head.

"You cannot force love..." I mentioned.

He tensed up.

"Please, just put me down...." I asked once again.

Alastor then, hesitantly, put me on his bed.

I attempted to get up, but Alastor shoved me back down. I was confused.

"You'll get over me eventually, now let me go..." I spoke to Alastor.

Alastors face went dark.

"I wish I could say that I could, but I can't just avoid my attraction for you.... I've never loved anyone, and now all I want to do is hold and protect you, MY DEAR FAWN." Alastor explained.

I rolled my eyes.

"You are probably like everyone else around here? You know?" I mentioned.

Alastor got closer to me.

"How so?" His voice got really dark, and scary.

"You are probably only Horny right now... and after you fuck me, you'll want nothing to do with me." I explained.

Alastor grew angry.

"Oh, I see, well.... do you want to test that theory?" Alastor mentioned.

I backed up a bit.

"Not really, that would be giving you what you want.... if my theory is true you wouldn't want me after the fact... I'm not giving up my virginity that easily...." I explained.

Alastor laughed.

"And you think I've ever fornicated with anyone before either?" Alastor laughed harder.

I raised a brow.

"I wouldn't know, you are bloody hot as hell, I don't know what you do with your spare time?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Alastor got even closer to me.

"Let me explain what I do with my spare time." Alastor said.

He cleared his throat.

"I viciously murder other demons, because watching their faces go blue... is so elating!..." Alastor paused.

His smile grew bigger before he continued.

"But, with your help, I could change that hobby." Alastor mentioned.

I was looking him directly in the eyes.

"How could I change such a hobby?" I asked.

Alastor chuckled.

"Let me show you." Alastor whispered.

What I didn't realize, was that Alastor had already pinned me down on the bed....

He began to kiss me.

I attempted to shove him off, but it was no use.

He eventually pulled away for air.

"I could change my ways, if my time is occupied by you. I would much rather spend my time with such a beautiful demon as yourself, then kill more demons." Alastor explained.

That's so sweet, I smiled.

"Well, I guess have fun killing demons, make sure you kill me in the process." I replied.

Alastor didn't seem amused.

"Let me rephrase that then, you will be my new past time." Alastor said.

I looked at Alastor, and shook my head.

"No, I won't, you won't captivate me, I won't be your slave..." I mentioned.

Alastor smiled.

"It is only captivation if you make it out to be that way." Alastor mentioned.

I was unamused.

"This will not make me love you! You do realize this will make me more dista-" I was cut off.

Alastor began to kiss me again, which ended up turning into an aggressive make out session....

I felt my face turning hot, I need to stop this before he actually somehow makes me love him...

I reached up to shove his face away, but his arm shot up and grabbed my wrist. He then placed my hand on the back of his head.... and I couldn't move it....

Alastor then grabbed my sweater, and ripped it off of me....

"Nooooooooo..." I muffled beyond the kiss.

Alastor then grabbed my shirt, and started to tear it in half too... but stopped halfway. Exposing my chest a slight bit.

He stopped kissing me and moved down to my chest. Leaving kisses and hickies all around my chest and on the top of my breast....

I had bit my tongue, I didn't want him to know that I was enjoying any of it... his actions were sparking something inside of me, and I didn't want it to be like that.... I don't want to be like my gross neighbours..

Alastor then kissed a certain place and I moaned very loudly.... Alastor stopped for a moment.

"I knew you were holding back from me...my dear" Alastor sounded love drunk.

Alastor took a deep breath.

"I love that noise you made, its more elating than the sight of a sufficating demon." Alastor whispered inti my ear.

I was blushing profusely, I then shoved Alastor off of me. I then got up.

"Enough! I'm sick of this! IM GOING HOME!" I yelled.

Alastor chuckled.

"You're going to to walk out there and demons are going to bombard you." Alastor chuckled more.

I froze for a moment.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked aggravated.

Alastor laughed maniacally.

"Your shirt is ripped, your breast are showing? Covered in love bites? Hair is a mess? Demons are going to call you a slut!" Alastor mentioned.

I shrugged.

"Cool, everyone can think as they want. You tried to make me your slut, like every fucking demon in hell, but were unable to..." I mentioned.

I sighed.

"I'm going home now..." I said.

I began to walk away.

"No, my dear, wait a moment!" Alastor called for me.

I froze and turned around.

"What?!" I yelled.

Alastor got up.

"Take my undershirt and coat." He mentioned.

I sighed and facepalmed...

"You are way taller than me... I'm going to drag your coat..." I mentioned.

Alastor proceeded too unbutton his coat, and then his undershirt. His pale torso was revealed.... he was muscular.... I couldn't stop staring... Alastors smile grew.

"It's adorable watching you gawk at me, my dear love." Alastor chuckled.

I snapped out of it and blushed.

Alastor then ripped the remainder of my shirt off of me. I covered myself with sheets, Alastor took away the sheets.

"Don't be ashamed of your body, my dear...." Alastor mentioned.

He bent down, so that his face met my tummy. Al laid gentle kisses on my tummy. I began to giggle profusely.

"N-no s-top that ticklesssss" I giggled more.

Al didn't stop. I collapsed onto the floor, giggling. Al got on top of me and continued to kiss my tummy.

Al stopped for a moment to catch his breath... out of impulse, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed me back. We stopped kissing after a minute. I then hugged him. I then realized what I did...

"I did not mean to do that..." I whispered.

Alastor chuckled.

"You definitely meant to do that" Alastor chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

Alastor then picked up his dress shirt off the ground. He then helped me put it on. He buttoned the top buttons, leaving my tummy semi exposed. Alastor then started to kiss my tummy again, and then left hickies.

I giggled.

"Why so many hickies?" I asked.

Alastor stopped after a bit.

"You're mine now." He whispered as he buttoned the rest of the shirt up. He then wrapped his jacket around me as buttoned it up.

His jacket had his scent, and I then attempted to take the article of clothing off... but Al stopped me.

"It's quite chilly out there tonight, I don't want you to catch a cold, please do not take the coat off..." he asked.

I nodded and remove my hands from the coat.

Alastor then kissed my cheek and sent me on my way.

As I walked out of his house, I noticed it was dark out.

"I wonder why he didn't come with me??" I whispered to myself.

I began to walk off into the night. All i could smell was Alastor, it made me smile...

Every demon I seen, ran from me... what the hell??

I was confused up until someone yelled "AHH ITS THE RADIO DEMON"

I see why al didn't come with... and why he insisted I kept the coat on...

I continued to walk in the dark, I'll be home soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
7.9K 202 9
A not to slow slow burn between you and Alastor. Are you innocent or just as guilty as your lover? In all seriousness I'm horrible at summaries so pl...
52K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
289K 2.7K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...