ambw pt. i

Oleh trvivahvbi

requests open . Lebih Banyak

intro ♡
wanting you live - jk
you get smart w . him ( namjoon ) ♡ .
dirty ass dishes - jackson
𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼 - yoongi
cant raise a man - joon
cheatin' dreams [ ugly nightmares ]
𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
my type num. 1
pretty lil brown eyes num. 1
babies from you to them

pranks - maknae

12K 329 243
Oleh trvivahvbi

contains;
some fluff
edited

inspiration;
jhsbaybee 's viagara prank

MAKNAE LINE

VIAGRA PRANK

Y/N -> JK
you had set up the camera in you and kookie's master bedroom and kitchen, hiding them. you were doing a viagra prank on him because of course, it was prank wars season, and you were going to begin the pranks.

"hey guys, it's y/n. so, today as you can tell by the title, i will be doing a viagara prank on kookie." you said, giggling, pausing your sentence.

you continued "so currently he is out at the gym and when he comes back, i'll give him a smoothie, naturally, because i do this all the time." you said, to the camera, showing the strawberry, banana and peach smoothie.

"well since he his about 10 minutes away" you stated, looking at his location. "i'm going to crush the viagra pills into a powder and put it in the smoothie" you said, crushing up the pills and putting the powder in the smoothie.

once you finished, he pulled up in the drive way and you swiftly put the smoothie in the refrigerator.

"guys he's here, he's here!" you said, excitedly, as you sat on the sofa, laying down with your blanket. soon enough, jungkook opens the front door to your shared home. he closed and locked the door, setting the key on the table by the door.

"hey baby" you say walking up to him from the couch giving him a hug and kissing his lips and he kisses back, a little too passionately.

you moaned slightly, and placed your hands on his chest, giggling some, as he gripped your ass, causing you to feel embarrassed some.

you pulled away and pecked your lips. "you're so perfect, all the time" he said, causing you to smile. "alright baby, i'm going to go take a shower" he stated, and you nodded your head.

after about 20 minutes, he came downstairs with shirtless with his black joggers and socks on. you saw him, and smiled. he sat in one of the chairs in front of the island.

"kookie, i made you a smoothie, do you want it right now or later, baby?" you asked, opening up the refrigerator, bending down a little, so he could see your thick ass.

"i'll take it now" he said, smiling. you gave it to him and he grabbed it. "thank you, darling" he smiled, as you grabbed a straw for him, and sat next to him. "how was your workout?" you asked and you two then chatted about your day, his workout and how he tried to get you to workout with him.

once he finished the smoothie, he placed the cup in the sink, threw the straw in trash and headed upstairs.

you stayed downstairs and whispered talked to the camera about how the viagra should be kicking in soon. you soon headed upstairs to find, jungkook, unsurprisingly playing his favorite video game.

10-15 minutes later
jungkook pauses his game and turns to see you laying in the bed, on your stomach. he bit his lip, staring at your ass, it was looking too good. "y/n" he said, darkly.

"yes baby" you responded back, as you scrolled on tiktok.

"bae" jungkook said, just staring at your ass.

"yes, sweetheart" you responded, averting your attention to jungkook. once, you turned around, he made eye contact with you.

he slaps your ass causing it to jiggle and move like water. it didn't matter if you had a huge ass, or a small one, he still loved it, and the way it moved. "baby did you get thicker?" he stated, smacking your ass again.

"i don't know, why?" you asked, giggling. you knew exactly what you were doing.

he just hummed in response. you then turned back around, and moments later, jungkook laid next to you and starts to kiss your neck and massaging your ass.

"babyyy, you look so good" he said, as he continued doing his previous actions. he continued with, "babe, can you put on your bunny costume" he questioned, as he whispered in your ear.

"jungkook no" you replied, laughing. it was getting too good.

"nevermind, the costume, you don't need one. all i need is your body" he said, chuckling dryly, as he tried to pull up his shirt that was on you, showing off some of your skin.

"baby wait" you giggled, trying to cover up yourself.

"y/n whattt" he whined, the boner in his joggers was becoming a little too unbearable.

"it's a prank" you say laughing too hard, as you got up, grabbing the hidden camera.

"ugh babe" he groans, running his hand through his hair. "i don't care, just hurry up" he said.

"kookieee" you whined, laughing as you turned the camera off. you placed it off and got back in bed. jungkook sat up and choked you, pulling his shirt that was on you up.

"you wanna laugh and joke with your pranks? when i'm done with you, you won't be laughing anymore" he said, as he slipped his hands in your panties, causing you to gasp.

\ \ \

BREAK UP PRANK

MIN -> Y/N
as jimin was waiting for you to come back to your home from the grocery store. he decided to do a prank on you. a break up prank.

"hello it's jimin here" he said, smiling at the camera, pausing his sentence. "today i'm going to do a break up prank on y/n. she should get here in about a good 15 minutes so i'm going to wait on her"

moments later, you pulled up in the garage, grabbing the groceries and bringing them in the house; it was only a few things, so you didn't really need your fiancé's help.

"guys y/n is home and so now the prank begins" he whispers and hides the camera up and quickly begins taking out his suitcase, packing some of his clothes up.

"baby!" you yell taking off your heels, putting your purse and groceries on the island. you began putting up the few items where they needed to be.

"baby?" you question walking up your stairs to your shared bedroom with jimin.

you opened the door, saw jimin packing, and instantly became confused.

"hey baby" you sat down on the floor next to jimin, trying to kiss his lips but he rejected swiftly, leaving you confused.

silence.

"jimin, you won't believe what happened today i got a raise and that means we get to go on our trip to Jamaica, isn't that exciting?" you said, smiling happily and clapping, yet nothing came from jimin but

silence.

"jiminie? did i do-?" you asked, trying to reach out to him, but he cuts you off mid question.

"stop y/n!" he yelled, angrily, causing you to jump. it caught you off guard. what was his issue?

"w-what did i do" you asked, your mood then declined. what was this all about?

silence

"minnie?" you asked, sadly, trying to reach out again. his heart ached but he continued on with the prank.

"I SAID STOP Y/N" he yelled, again as he continues packing.

"WHAT DID I DO" you yell back towards him. if he had an attitude, he could've just told you, instead of put it onto you.

"you know what? im tired of you being so dense and not understanding me or trying to at all. you mistreat me all the time and i'm done with this mistreatment so i'm leaving you, and i'm calling this off! i found someone else and that's it. we're through" he yelled.

pause

"mistreatment?" you scoff,and cocked a brow. who did he think he was? gosh, you thought you find the one but he turned out to be just as ignorant as the rest. gosh, how could you not see it?

"how do i fucking mistreat you?  i cook for you! i clean this house! i help you! im always there for you! most importantly i love you and i trust you! yet, after all of that, you plan on leaving me for somebody who doesn't even give you everything i have! you know i've been hurt before and yet, you choose to hurt me worse than any of them! you had me looking like a fucking fool for some bitch! are you serious jimin park! you treat me like this and say i MISTREAT you! you know what fuck you and that bitch! don't EVER come back to me! go live your life, fuck that!" you say on the verge of tears.

he zips up his suitcase and walks out the door, slamming it.

you took your ring off and place it on the table next to your bed, and began sobbing in your pillows. your heart was broken and you were hurt. how dare he lie on you?

moments later, he comes back in to see you sobbing in your pillow and he slowly creeps in your shared room and taps you.

you look up to see him and wipe your tears. "i thought you were leaving, why are you here jimin?" you ask in a bored voice.

he grabbed your hand and apologized. "i'm sorry baby. i was only pranking you, please forgive me y/n. i love you with all my heart, you're my family, jagi. i love you so much and i need you. i'm so so sorry, i'm never leaving you, and there isn't anyone else, i promise you. you can check everything, if you don't believe me. i want to spend the rest of my life with you y/n. you're my number 1 and you're my it girl. i need you. forgive me, jagi" he says kissing your hand.

you stare down at him, replying with a simple "i forgive" and a "don't do it again" followed with a slight smack on the head.

"i love you too, mama" he says, leaning in to give you a kiss on your cheek.

he goes and grabs the camera from where he set it up at, "well guys I did it, I made my baby cry, im sorry, baby" he says, sadly.

"stop filming me jimin" you say, angrily, slipping your engagement ring back on.

"alright thanks for watching guys. currently i have a lot of making up to do and stuff to unpack. i hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to take care of yourself. byee" he waves smiling, turning the camera off and placing it down.

"c'mere jimin" you stated, as you sat on the edge of the bed.

"i'll make it up to you, i promise" he said. all you did was hum in response. he pulled your dress up and started kissing your thighs.

"i'll do whatever you want, i'm sorry baby"

\ \ \

IGNORING YOU PRANK

Y/N -> TAE
you already had the camera set up and hidden, in you and tae's shared condo. you were waiting for him to come back to the condo, so the prank could start.

taehyung walks through the door and he places the keys down on the marble kitchen island. he then takes his shoes off placing them next to the apartment door.

"babe" he says as he sees you sitting on the couch, on the phone with your friend. although, he tried to talk to you, he was ignored.

"baby" he says, as he started to sit next to you, grabbing the remote, so he could find a movie for you both to watch. again, he was ignored.

"y/n" he says sternly, only for you to turn your back against him, and continue chatting on the phone with your friend. you were still ignoring him.

since, you were turned away from him, he smacks your ass hard.

"baby what I do" he asked you, only for you to start laughing obnoxiously loud, he was still being ignored.

"fine y/n be like that then, i don't care, i'm going to my side chick house" he said, as he stood up, getting ready to leave. "hold on girl, i'll call you back later on tonight" you said, hanging up the phone.

"where the fuck do you think you going?" you asked, cocking a brow and grabbing his wrist, trying to stop him.

"yeah girl, I knew you couldn't resist this, all this sexiness" he said, chuckling. to which, you replied "boy bye, i was just pranking your clueless ass" you stated, rolling your eyes.

he clicked his tongue. you got up and grabbed the camera that you had hidden. "well everyone, thanks for watching. treat yourself well, i love you and tune in for the next video. byee" you said, smiling, as you turned the camera off.

"girl, i got you next time. but, don't be out here ignoring me, cause i'll actually find me a side chick" he stated, causing you to punch him in his arm. "i'll flip this bitch inside out, don't play with me taehyung, i'm your only side chick, main chick, and best chick" you stated.

"yeah you are" he stated, as he pinned you down on the sofa, kissing all over your face, causing you to giggle.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

267K 3.8K 58
Here are some Jungkook Imagines. {REQUESTS ARE OPEN}
18.3K 335 21
requests are open !
20.1K 566 114
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍. in which i try to make good bts oneshot for everyone to read.
Backburner Oleh droo

Fiksi Penggemar

2.5K 218 8
"Hey, are you still there?" Good.