Separation

Od autumnleaves63

*****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I finally managed to moan out... Viac

[aesthetics]
[o1]
[o2]
[o3]
[o5]
[o6]
[o7]
[o8]
[o9]
[1o]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[2o]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]

[o4]

746K 10.8K 5.3K
Od autumnleaves63

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hey guys!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING, AND ALL OF THOSE VOTES. THEY MEAN SO MUCH SO THANK YOU SO MUCH.

8/2021: what's up motherfuckers. Go read Heat right now, or else.
_______________

Chapter Four
_______________

I woke up the next morning, cuddled up between my two boys, and a smile on my face. I slowly sat up, and got up to move off of the bed. I looked back at the two of them, and Grey moved closer to Ryker, grabbing his arm and holding it close to him. I bit my lip and smiled.

I got out of bed, and stretched, a slight moan escaping my lips from how good that stretch felt. My boys are light sleepers, so that immediately woke them up.

"Are you okay, baby doll?" Grey's morning voice was scratchy and deep. I nodded my head and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I heard two pairs of feet shuffling behind me, and it brought a smile to my face. I sat down on the toilet and started to pee, the two of them gazing at me. They then turned to each other, but they weren't saying anything. They were having one of their secret conversations...again.

"Stop...doing that," I mumbled, glaring at Ryker. Ryker gave me a confused look before laughing at me. I furrowed my eyebrows out of annoyance, but continued to give him a pout glare.

I got off the toilet, flushed, and washed my hands as it was now Ryker's turn to use the toilet. He sits down to pee because he doesn't want pee to get everywhere. Grey doesn't care, he stands to pee.

Grey turned on the shower as I started to brush my teeth, and soon all three of us were brushing our teeth. Grey says he loves when we all brush our teeth together. "Its cute and romantic" he would say. Why? He couldn't explain it, it's just something he felt very strongly about.

In Ryker's en suite bathroom, there was a double sink, and a double head shower. He had gotten it installed back in freshman year, when we all started taking showers together. Grey had his own closet full of clothes here, and so did I, all complimentary from Ryker. He has a California king sized bed, even though we all sleep compacted together. Ryker's parents were, to put it nicely, fucking loaded. Anything that you could think of is in this house. Ryker only has one other sibling, and that's a little brother named Max.

Once we were done brushing our teeth, and the temperature of the shower was perfect, we all stripped out of our clothes.

We all stepped into the shower, completely naked and their penises hanging nicely between their thighs. I bit my lip and stared at them as I washed my hair.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," Ryker joked, pushing me out of the water so he could wash his hair. I gawked at him in disbelief while he and Grey just laughed at me.

"Oh shut up," I joked back, pushing Grey out of the way so I could get the shampoo out. It was starting to run into my eyes. Grey started massaging my scalp to help wash my hair and I closed my eyes in content.

I felt the lightest of touches skim across my stomach and a shiver ran through me. I felt my nipples pebble as a thumb brushed against them. I opened my eyes to see Ryker rolling my nipple, a moan tumbling from my lips. Grey gently tilted my head to the side and placed a soft kiss to my neck. Ryker palmed my breast and leaned down, sucking my nipple into his mouth. His warm tongue gently lapped as Grey continued to place slow, open mouthed kisses along my neck.

I arched my back, leaning against Grey. I gripped Ryker's hips and tugged him towards me, his knees brushing against mine. Grey's kisses trailed up my neck and stopped behind my ear.

"Spread your thighs for him, baby doll."

______________

"Do we have to go to school today?" I whined as we got quickly got dressed. We had gotten distracted in the shower, well, they had gotten distracted in the shower and decided that I needed to come again.

"Can we have a rainy day? Pretty please?" I asked, looking into Ryker's eyes. I knew I could get Ryker to do what I wanted. I gave him a pouty lip and he sighed. He placed his hand on my cheek, his thumb playing with my bottom lip.

"Yeah, Grey let's just stay home today," I heard Grey scoff, but in my head I was already doing my victory dance.

"Fine. But we get to watch my movie first. And my play list today." I rolled my eyes at him. He always needed control in every situation he was in.

I was dressed in one of Ryker's pullovers and a pair of Grey's underwear. Ryker was in a t-shirt that his parents had brought back for him from one of their trips to Turks and Caicos, and a pair of briefs. Grey was wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of basketball shorts. Both of them looked so incredibly handsome I couldn't handle it.

I breathed in Ryker's scent from his pullover as I headed downstairs to make us some tea. During our rainy days, we always start out with tea, and then Grey will come down at some point to make us some food. But I make the tea. This is the one thing that I can make without burning the house down.

I get vanilla bean tea with tons of cream and sugar, Ryker gets black tea with a dash of cream, and Grey gets chai tea with two spoons of sugar. I put it all on a tray and went up to our special room.

We had a room dedicated to things just for us. There was a huge brown couch in the shape of a block letter U, a huge TV on the wall with surround sound, a crate full of pillows and fuzzy blankets, all of the boys' gaming systems near the TV, and a cabinet full of our favorite snack foods.

I set the tea tray down on the coffee table in front of the couch before collapsing between Ryker and Grey, who each grabbed their cup and were sipping from them. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself in it, smiling into the blanket.

"Now let's enjoy our rainy day, okay?" Ryker said, maneuvering me so I was snuggled into his side. Grey put on his rain play list on the sound system before setting up a movie.

During our rainy days, we put on a rain play list that just sounds like it is raining outside. Gray loves the sound of lightning and thunder, so that's in his playlist. I like the sound of heavy downpour rain, and Ryker likes the sound of soft pitter patter rain. If it is actually raining, then we don't put on the rain play list. But we all absolutely love the rain, so we try to have these rainy days all the time. We cuddle together, drink tea, and watch our favorite movies all day.

Grey had put on something about training and being a cop in Los Angeles. There was a lot of cursing and drugs. I couldn't really pay attention too much, Ryker kept playing with my hair and Grey was rubbing his thumb back and forth on my thigh. I can just close my eyes for a few seconds, no one will notice.

I slowly opened my eyes after what felt like a few minutes, but it was dark outside now. I felt extremely hot, and I needed to escape it right that instant. I sat up, and apparently it was too fast because Ryker and Grey both woke up. They sat up as well, placing a hand on my thigh.

"Are you okay?" Grey asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. His hair was sticking up and it was absolutely adorable.

I nodded my head, laughing as I fixed Grey's hair. I looked at his lips, my smile slowly slipping away the longer I looked at his lips. I felt myself leaning in, and soon Grey's lips were moving against mine. We already had some fun this morning, but I wanted more.

I felt his tongue tracing my bottom lip as I felt light touches on my hips. My body erupted in shivers as my back was pressed against Ryker's chest, Grey moving with me as his tongue invaded my mouth, taking control. His tongue rubbed against mine as Ryker moved my underwear down my legs, Grey helping him remove it the rest of the way.

I felt Ryker grab at the bottom of my pullover. I lifted my arms as he slipped it off my body, leaving me completely bare to them. I tried to cover myself, feeling self conscious.

"You are absolutely breathtaking, baby doll. Stop trying to cover yourself," Grey said, placing a kiss to my throat. I rested my head on Ryker's shoulder, giving them easy access to my neck. As Grey placed tiny kisses all the way down my body, Ryker's hands lightly made their way up my stomach, between my breasts, and finally he gently palmed them.

As Ryker rolled my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger, I arched my back, instantly spreading my thighs for Grey. Grey moved my knees farther apart, cold air hitting my pussy. I let out a moan as Ryker pinched my nipples. My eyes squeezed shut, the pleasure building in the pit of my stomach.

When I felt Grey's breath hit me, my body instantly froze. It seemed as if everything was going in slow motion as his placed a kiss to my slit. He poked his tongue before spreading my lips and teasingly licking my outer lips. My mouth dropped open, moan after moan tumbling from my lips as Grey licked me.

I felt him slide his tongue from the bottom of my slit to the top, flicking my clit. I clutched onto Ryker's forearm and Grey's hair. I dug my nails into Ryker's arm as I grabbed at Grey's hair, trying to keep him doing what he was doing. The amount of pleasure I felt put me way above cloud ten. Every little thing Grey was doing made my body clench and unclench in the most pleasurable way possible.

I tried to wrap my legs around his head to keep him from moving away, but he gently placed his hands on my thighs, keeping them spread. Ryker continued his assault on my nipples, and Grey continued his assault on my pussy. One of Ryker's hands was traveling down my stomach, and I whined in protest. I heard him growl and felt it rumble against my chest.

He slid his hand down my mound, and to my clit. He licked his finger before bringing it back down to my clit, and he exposed the tiny bud. He placed his finger on it, and my eyes dropped in ecstasy. He rubbed his finger in a figure eight pattern, and the pleasure continued to build.

I dug my nails in further and gripped Grey's hair harder as they both sped up. I felt my whole body erupt in tingles, my legs freeze, and wave after wave of pleasure left me. I felt strong arms wrap around me as I felt my body floating. My body was completely relaxed, my eyes were drooping closed, and I felt like I was in heaven.

I slowly felt myself coming back down, but I was still dazed. Grey pushed the hair out of my face, looking me in the eyes as I slowly came back to them.

"Are you okay?" I nodded my head, a smile creeping its way onto my face. Grey gave me a peck, and so did Ryker. Ryker placed his pullover over my head, helping me push my arms through because I just didn't feel like moving. I want this feeling to last forever.

Ryker tightened his arms around me and Grey nuzzled his head into my bosom. Ryker carded his fingers through Grey's hair which made him snuggle into me more. We heard Grey's phone go off, and we all snapped our heads in that direction.

"Shit," Grey jumped up and went to his phone, staring at the illuminated screen. I traced patterns on Ryker's exposed thigh from his briefs shifting upwards. He pretended that his fingers were airplanes dropping bombs on my fingers as I continued to draw patterns on them.

"Well, I seriously hate to ruin this, but we have a party to attend to." Grey gave us a smile as he put his phone down and jumped on the couch, giving me a kiss.

"But I have a few objections," I pouted my lips at them and they rolled their eyes at me.

"And what would they be, my love?" Ryker asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes.

"One, do we seriously have to go? Two, how many people will be there? Three, I think we should revisit the first question of do we seriously have to go?" I asked. They both chuckled at me, so I smacked their thighs, to which they shouted at me for.

"One, we should go we are the guests of honor. Two, not that many it should be a pretty quiet night. We promise not to leave your side. Three, see the answer to question number one. Now go get dressed," Ryker answered me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Ryker gently pushed me off of him, causing me to dramatically tumble onto the floor. I sprung up, flipped him off, and pranced out of the room.

"I bet I can get dressed faster than you assholes!"
_____________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hey. I banged this out for you. I was inspired, so it happened. (ha. ha. ha.)

Keep up the good work guys, I love all of your comments and votes.

Vote. Comment. Add. Share. Love you guys.

-abbey-

Edited: August 25, 2021

A/N: what's up motherfuckers. Follow me on instagram: autumnleaves63 also what is your Hogwarts house, comment below. If you don't answer I'll cry.

slytherin

gryffindor

ravenclaw

hufflepuff

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.1M 8K 7
Banished By My Mate Damon Jr and Serenity "You're late." I heard a deep voice from behind me making me jump. "I-I was at work." His face held annoya...
1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
1.5K 36 19
~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my fingers long to play with. So much more taller than me...