Full of it - Harry Styles

By niall12334

Chloe Handle is a very popular actress from Hollywood. With millions of fans, great friends, and the perfect... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Final Chapter!
Important Note! Please read!

Chapter 29

25.3K 365 35
By niall12334

“Who’s Emma?” I heard Chloe mumble

Shit. What do I say? I know Chloe didn’t know anything about my ex-girlfriends, so I guess lying to her about who Emma was wouldn’t hurt.

Would it? 

“She’s my… my cousin!” I said, a bit panicked of what Chloe would say.

“Oh! Cool, back from Holmes Chapel or what?” Thank god she bought it. I sighed of relief and replied to her question.

“Yeah back from Holmes Chapel…” I said nervously, I was never a good liar to be honest. I must’ve been showing sign since Chloe picked up on it.

“You okay Haz? You seem scared or something.” She said with a slight giggle.

“What? No, no I’m fine.”

“Just peachy.” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that?” Chloe said, looking at me.

“Nothing.” I replied quickly, guilt burning up inside me. 

“Okay” she mumbled as she cuddled up to my chest.

Chloe’s P.O.V

“Harry… Harry get up…” I nudged him, but he wouldn’t even move. We had our flight back to New York today, and Harry wouldn’t get up.

“HARRY FREAKING STYLES GET UP!” I said as jumped onto him. 

“Wh-what? go awayyy!” he mumbled as he flipped onto his stomach. 

“No, no, no! Get up! We have our flight! Up, up, up!” I said jumping on him, eager to get him up.

Yesterday was sadly our last day at the hotel, we had been here two weeks already! Harry didn’t even budge as he stayed in the same position, I sighed and thought of what I could do to wake him up.

“Would a kiss encourage you to wake up?” I smirked. Harry immediately turned over and looked at me through one eye.

“Maybe…” he smirked in his morning voice. God, that was sexy. Before I knew it he grabbed my face in his hands and brought my face down to his. I soon found myself on top of him, and what I thought was going to be a good morning kiss, soon turned into a heated make out session. 

Harry grabbed me around the waist bringing me onto his body even more. He soon stuck his tongue in without warning, I pulled away quickly frowning at him.

“No regrets where made.” He smirked, gently pushing me off of him and walking to the bathroom. 

I laughed to myself, we hadn’t even been going out for more than 2 weeks, and I was already having such strong feelings for him. But I had to remember not to fall too fast. 

I shook away the thoughts before I became too overwhelmed. The bathroom door opened, and Harry stuck his head out.

“I’m taking a shower….” Harry said suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows. I knew what he was hinting at, no harry. 

I giggled at my cheeky boyfriend.

“I’m not taking a shower with you Harry…” I chuckled as I went to pack some stuff into my suitcase.

“Why nottttt?” he pouted. 

I just laughed and threw a bra at him as he caught it.

“Better than nothing…” he mumbled as he closed the door. 

I picked out a pair of ripped denim shorts and a simple t-shirt and got changed, I was pretty much ready to go. I sat on the bed and waited for Harry to come out of the bathroom.

I was sitting on the bed, but I couldn’t help but notice Harry’s phone just sitting there on the side table… I had never been the type of girl to invade someones privacy, but I just had to. I quickly grabbed his phone, and unlocked it. Goddammit, there was a pass code.

Think Chloe, think…

‘onedirection’ I tried, but didn’t work. Okay... what could it be? 

‘louis’ I typed in as a joke, not thinking it would work, but I was surprised when it did. I chuckled to myself as I went to his messages. I clicked on the messages from Emma, even though it was just his cousin.

‘So gutted we couldn’t meet up! Xx- em’

‘I know, I’ll let you know when im free though love .Xx’ - haz

‘I’ll be waitinggg ! ;) xx - emma’ 

Since when do cousins text like that? I shook off the thought Just as Harry walked out of the bathroom, a towel clinging from his hips.

“Urm.. what are you doing?” he said, referring to his phone in my hands. Shit.

“Just playing Temple Run!” I said with a small smile, hoping he’d believe me. He smiled and walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Okay love.” He said as he went to go get his clothes.

Wow, lying to someone was a horrible feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 52
Allison and her little brother Danny's worlds are about to be rocked when their father Peter gives them up for adoption. Who comes along at the train...
16.4K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
77.6K 2.9K 35
I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies." I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not...