My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉
16. New Year..🎊🎉
17. Valentine's Day..💑❤
18. Love..😙😙😍😍
19. Exams..📚📖
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..🙎
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..👬👭
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..💍
29. Shopping..👠👗👜
30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉
31.Home town...
32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂
33. Date night..👫💛
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..👬👭
36. Wedding..💑👰
37.Diary..📖
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❤❤
41. Diwali..
42.First kiss..💋
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😢😢
47. Dinner..🍟🍔
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..💑
51. Mumbai calling..
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..👭
55. Pre-wedding functions..
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Thanksgiving.

Epilogue..

10.8K 326 92
By mahiramehta

Ananya's POV :-

6 years later..
"If you are done looking at the door, then please do some work as party is tonight only", I shouted at Karan while getting annoyed at him.

"Once she comes, i will start doing the preparations", Karan told me smiling.

"Sometimes I get jealous of her , you love her more then me", I told him pouting.

"Their is no second thought on that. I love her more then I love you", he told me while winking at me.

I fake glared at him. Yes it's truth, from the time she has entered our life , our life has completely changed. He can be busy for me but he can't be busy for her. He fulfills all her wishes and she is his princess. She is stubborn but she only listens to Karan. He is the only one who has power to convince her.

"Buddy",we heared a very loud voice from the door.

Karan got up and ran towards her. He took her in his arms and twirl her round.

"I missed you so much princess and I was waiting for you from morning", Karan said.

"I missed you too buddy and that stupid flight got delayed",Amaira said.

Yes ,you guessed it right , Karan is waiting for Amaira from morning. She is the person who rules his heart.

"Hey Ananaya?How are you and where is our handsome birthday boy?", Armaan asked while taking me in a hug.

"I am good Armaan and he has gone with his grandparents for shopping",I told him.

Then we turned towards Karan and Amaira ,who are still busy in talking.

"I am so jealous of your daughter , whenever she is around, my husband forgets that he has a wife",I told Armaan pouting.

"But i am not jealous of your husband as he is the only one who can put some senses in Amaira when she doesn't listens to anyone of us", Armaan said laughing.

"How is Rashmi's mom now?", I asked him.

"She is recovering but Rashmi is feeling very bad that she couldn't come here", Armaan told me.

Rashmi is Armaan's wife.  After I told him about Rehana's wish he thought about it. After 2 months he called me and told me that he is ready to get remarried. I started searching for a perfect girl for him and then I meet Rashmi. She was a divorcee. Her husband had a affair with her co-worker so she divorced him. It had been 6 years that they got married and they have a cute boy named Rahul , who is of 4 years old. Rashmi treats Amaira like her own child and both of them share a strong bound.

"Amaira , if you are done meeting your buddy then spare some time for meeting your maa as well", I told her sarcastically.

Both Amaira and Karan rolled their eyes at me and then Amaira came and hugged me.

"I missed you so much maa", Amaira said giving me a tight hug.

"Ya I saw that how much you missed me", I told her eyeing her and Karan.

"Mom",came and overly happy voice of my son.

"Hey baby, how was your shopping?", I asked him taking him in my arms.

"See mom, dadu and dadi gave me so many gifts", he said while showing me bag full of video games and toys.

"Mom , dad I told you na that don't bring so many gifts for him then why did you bring so many video games and toys", I told them with a stern voice.

"It's his birthday Ananya and we can't say no to him when he asks us so cutely", mom said while looking at Rehansh.

"Happy birthday my cute little brother", Amaira wished him taking him down from my arms.

"Thank you Amy di", Rehansh said.

"Happy birthday champ",Armaan wished him.

"Thank you uncle",he said while taking Armaan's blessings.

"Both of you get freshen up and then come let's have lunch after that", I told Armaan and Amaira.

They both nodded and went to guest room.

"And you mister go to the hotel and check the preparations for the party. If something goes wrong in the party then I swear I will kill you", I told Karan stuntly.

"Don't worry baby , nothing will go wrong and well you can kiss me before planning to kill me", he told the last part in my ear.

I just blushed at his comment and took Rehansh with me to his room.

The best day of our life was when Rehansh was born. We both were very happy. Rehansh has been named after Rehana as I always wanted to keep my baby's name on my friends name.

I got busy in work were as Karan along with Amaira and Armaan went to the hotel to check the preparations were as Rehansh is sleeping.

At 6:00 I got Rehansh ready in his blue jeans with white shirt and blue coat. He is looking dashing ,I am sure when he grows up he will just be like his dad a "Greek God" and will break hearts of many girls.

Then I went to my room and after giving tux to my husband I started getting ready. I wore a navy blue princess gown and completed my look with diamond studs and braclet in my hand. I wore my stellitoes and went towards Armaan's room. He was ready and is waiting for Amaira out of his room. I entered the room and saw my girl adjusting her hair.

"You look beautiful Amaira", I complimented her.

"You too look stunning maa and thank you for this dress", she said while giving me a warm smile.

I have told my designer to make two dresses same , one more me another one for Amaira , so we both are twinning. We both went to the living room were all are waiting for us.

"My both the princess are looking extremely beautiful", Karan complimented us.

"Now let's go",mom said and then we all went to the parking area.

Mom , dad , Armaan and Amaira in a car and Karan , Rehansh and I left in a car.

When we reached the party hall , I am surprised to see the decorations. Entire hall is been decorated as per Disney theme.

Soon kids started arriving and party is been going on in full swing. Many games have been arranged for kids ,so all the kids are enjoying themselves. My mom and dad along with Rehana's mom and dad has also come from Banglore for the party. Even Simran came with her husband from Hyderabad for the party.

Simran got married to Rohan few months back. They had an arrange marriage and Rohan is a businessmen.

"Guys it's time for cake cutting so please all of you gather near the table",I announced in the mike.

Cake has been placed in the centre of the hall. I light the candles for Rehansh and he cut the cake with mine and Karan's help. He feed the cake first to his three sets of grandparents and then to me and Karan and then Armaan and Amaira.

Then again the D.J started and all children started enjoying themselves. Some were playing while some were dancing.

Soon all the kids had their dinner and gave gifts to Rehansh. We also gave them return gifts.

We all came back home at 11. Rehansh slept in the car itself, so Karan took Rehansh in his arms when we reached home. Amaira is also very tired she slept as soon as she touched the bed. I changed Rehansh in his night clothes without disturbing him.

I came back to my room and changed in my nighty. Karan is waiting for me on our bed so I joined him while keeping my head on his arms and pacing my hand on his chest.

"Why are you smiling Ananya?",Karan asked me.

"How life has changed Karan , I never thought I can love anyone else other then Armaan but then life played another game and Rehana got married to him. A friend without whom I couldn't leave a single day left me 9 years back. Then you came in my life like an angel. With your love, you changed my life and mended a broken me and now you became my world",I told him smiling.

"Well this journey with you till now is amazing and when Rehansh entered our life our life has become complete for me and thank you for giving me Rehansh", Karan said while kissing me on forhead.

"Thank you for coming in my life and making it so beautiful,thank you for always standing beside me whenever I needed you, thank you for all the love you have bestowed on me and Rehansh. I pray to god that he always give me a husband like you in all my births. I love you Karan from all my heart. You and Rehansh are inseparable part of my life and i love you both",I told him with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too my jaan and I am always besides you throughout our life", Karan said while giving me kiss on my lips.

So this is my life with all my family and friends. Every person in my life has a special place in my heart and all of them have taught me many things. My parents taught me to stand on my feet and be independent.  Rehana taught me to never keep things in heart and let them out on right time. Armaan taught me to move on in life. Amaira taught me to enjoy life with what we have and adjust in all the situations. While Karan taught me to love unconditionally without expecting anything back. I love them all with my heart.

*****************************
Hellow guys..

So finally this story has come to an end. But with each end their is a new begning...😊😊

I am happy as well as sad. Happy because I completed my first story and sad because this journey has come to an end...😭😭

I hope Armaan and Ananya do meet each other someday in real life as well..

All the silent readers please vote as this is the last chapter of this story.

And a very happy 18th birthday to my younger sister..love you baby.😘

Love
mahiramehta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.1K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...
35K 3.3K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
1K 194 20
In the city of Pune, Ajay, a 24-year-old, love failure, depressed man, leading a life similar to a dead corpse, once again falls in love with Nitya...
18.3K 1.6K 68
❝ Ishq saccha wahi Jisko milti nahi manzilein ❞ - Humari Adhuri Kahani It is the mid 50's, the time when Anahita Devi was a regular teen. At first, s...