MANAN😍 SECRET

By hermoine_granger_

HIGHEST RANKING #1 in PaNi on 12/07/19 #1 in Devakshi #13 in MaNan on 07/07/19 #49 in Nandini #72 in Manik He... More

Character sketch
CHAPTER 1
MALHOTRA MANSION
MURTHY MANSIONS
CLOSET
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22

CHARACTER SKETCH 2

8.9K 319 12
By hermoine_granger_

Shiva murthy

The man who created Murthy group of companies.A very strict man.Loves his family.Can go to any extent to protect and save his family.A sweet and caring person to his family.Loves his grandchildren very much. Childhood friend of Gautham Malhotra.Started their career at the same time.Loves Malhotra children equally.

Savithri Murthy

Wife of Shiva Murthy.Loves her family very much. Helpes her husband in his business. Sweet granny of her grandchildren.  From South India.Knows tamil very well. Childhood Friend of Gayathri Malhotra.An amazing cook. 

RAM MURTHY AND PRIYA RAM MURTHY

First son and daughter in law of Shiva and Savithri Murthy.A very fun loving couple.Ram works with his father.Priya is a Lawyer by profession.Works in Murthy grp of companies as legal consultant.Loves all the kids equally.Childhood friend of Vikram Malhotra and Neha is the friend of Priya.They are like siblings.

MOHAN MURTHY AND MEGHA MOHAN MURTHY

second son and daughter in law of Shiva and Savithri Murthy.They both work as a journalist in their own magazine.They love explore and travel so they took this job. also helps his brothers in business.Megha cooks South Indian foods very well.Knows Tamil.

RAMAN MURTHY AND ISHITA RAMAN MURTHY

Third son and daughter in law of Shiva and Savithri Murthy.Works with his brothera in Murthy company.Loves his wife very much.Close friend of Raj Malhotra.Ishita is also very close friend of Nyonika Malhotra. Fondly called Ishu Ma by her kids. A IPS officer by profession. Runs a NGO With Nyonika.Misses their Princess very much.

YOUNGER CLANS:

SHIVAAY MURTHY AND ANIKA SHIVAAY MURTHY

Son of Ram Murthy and Priya Murthy.Works  a Junior CEO of Murthy companies.Loves Anika very much. Married  her.Loves his brothers very much.Strict man when it comes to work.Just  opposite when he is with his loved ones. .Anika works with Shivaay.She is a very good cook. Anika is a sweet girl loves her family very much.

RANVEER MURTHY

First son of Mohan and Megha Murthy.A very strict bussiness man.Loves his wife Ishani. close to Manik. Loves his family and Malhotras  very much. Loves to travel like his parents.

ISHAANI MURTHY

Wife of  Ranveer Murthy loves him  very much. Works as a lawyer. Loves to travel that is how she meet Ranveer in a world tour with his family.

ARJIT MURTHY

Second son of Mohan and Megha Murthy. Loves his wife very much. Childhood friend of Abhishek Malhotra. Works as a manager in Abhi's Music company. Also helps his brother in business.

MRUNAL MURTHY

Wife of Arjit Murthy. Sister of Pragya Malhotra. Works in a Fashion house with MUKLYA. Like a sister to Mukti. Loves her family very much. 

ABHIMANYU MURTHY

First son of Raman and Ishita Murthy. Works  with his brothers and an IPS officer like his mother. A strict officer to the world but a loving person to his family. Has a huge crush or we can say Love on Mukti Malhotra. Close with Fab5. Loves his Family very much. Misses his babydoll very much. 

 NANDINI MURTHY

Daughter of Raman and Ishitha Murthy. Princess of Murthys and Malhotras. Babydoll of Abhimanyu. Choti of Cabruv. Doll of Muklya. Loves her family very much. Youngest of all. Does not stay with her family due to some reasons and for security purposes. Lives in South India from the age of ten. None of her family have seen her  recent pic, they only have her childhood pic (the pic is in the media box) but she keeps in touch with her brothers and bhabhis and her whole family but know one knows her true identity . Only Shiva and Savithri Murthy and Gautham and Gayathri Malhotra  know were Nandini lives but they never shared it with anyone.Lives with Devakshi. Works as a doctor and also looks after business with her Dev bhai. Has a secret. Only one person can control her when she is angry. 

DEV KAPOOR

  Grandson of Shiva Murthys  friend. Lives in South India. Works in Kapoor Industries in Mangalore is what people thinks but know one knows where he and his family is. Loves his wife very much. Treats Nandini has his own sister. a very strict business man. But a loving and caring person when it comes to his family. His friends are his Family.

SONAKSHI KAPOOR

Wife of Dev Kapoor.Loves Nandini very much. Works as a doctor in the same hospital were Nandini works. Very good cook. Nandini lives with them in Mangalore. Like a sister to Nandini.

*******

Plz do read vote and comment ur thoughts😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.3K 21
My 1st story so please bare it Two different people land up meeting in the same collage but they are not known that they are the once with whom they...
627K 42.7K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
677K 31.5K 46
Well this is continuation of the before story...
73.7K 4.4K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...