Everlasting Requiem [BoyxBoy]

By LFMH021

Everyone in Seirin wonders why Kuroko Tetsuya cannot refuse any of the Generation of Miracles - especially hi... More

Everlasting Requiem
Chapter Two!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four!
Chapter Five!
Chapter Six!
Chapter Seven!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Untitled Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Ten

4.2K 144 64
By LFMH021

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES, GUYS!

Chapter Ten:

(AUTHOR: I SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG: ‘VANITY’ BY YUKI KAJIURA WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. YOU WILL FULLY ABSORB THE EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER WITH IT. IT’S JUST A SUGGESTION THOUGH. ANOTHER THING; I MIGHT CHANGE SOME WORDS FROM THE SNEAK PEEK FROM CH. 9)

Kuroko took the empty seat from beside his table and sat on it before staring outside the window; the only existing –yet so small- window in this prison of his.

“Hey,” He heard Yuuta of New Era’s Generation call out from outside his prison’s gate.

He stiffened but didn’t bother to turn.

“Tsk. Still trying to prove that you’re strong? Give up, stupid. Later at 5 pm; you will leave this world, so better enjoy your remaining hours.” He grunted. “By the way, you might want to call your friends and say goodbye, so here.” He threw Kuroko’s phone on top of the latter’s prison’s bed, then left.

Kuroko clutched his polo and felt the pain of his wound. He also feels so tired; he hasn’t eaten yet; he hasn’t sleep yet; he hasn’t rested yet; he hasn’t done anything except murmuring Akashi or his other friends’ name, hoping that one of them might come; he hasn’t done anything but to listen to Isshin’s hurtful words about him being useless and such; and he hasn’t done anything except thinking about the ones he loves.

He stood up and painstakingly walked to his bed before sitting in the edge. He picked up his phone and unlocked it. His wallpaper is a picture of his complete family. He clicked ‘all’ and then clicked ‘Gallery’ next. Lastly, he clicked ‘GoM Images’ and looked at the pictures he has of the members of the Generation of Miracles.

There’s a total of 250 images and he spent his remaining time looking at each photo. Refreshing the happy and sad memories he has with his former teammates. He’s happy being part of Seirin and being Kagami’s shadow, but he’s missing Teiko; he’s missing the Generation of Miracles.

And one of the things he remembered was when Akashi’s left eye turned into golden in their third year of Middle School.

He clicked at one of Akashi’s photo. It’s a picture of him resting in one of the benches.

His eyes were still red back then. Kuroko gulped and sighed.

Then, clicked ‘next’ and it’s a picture of a serious looking Akashi with one red eye and one golden eye.

He suddenly felt cold and took the scarf he still has. It was the scarf Akashi lent to him before he went out of the house to go to school.

He now completely and purposely recalled the reason of Akashi’s eyes and the reason why he left Teiko.

“Tetsuya, you replace Kise for now; he needs to rest his perfect copy.” Akashi commanded.

Kuroko nodded and let Kise sit in his place in the bench and went in the court.

“Teiko, please choose who you’ll sub in; you’re wasting time.” The referee ordered.

“I’m already here.” Kuroko sighed and raised his hand.

“EEEEEHHHH? When—“ The referee started but Akashi cut him off.

“Just continue the game already. YOU are wasting time.” He stated with the same tone the referee used earlier.

Teiko Basketball Regulars, or also knows as the Generation of Miracles was having a hard time dealing with their current opponent: Gunjoku Middle School. This school was just like Kirisaki, which hadn’t left the court not having one of their opponents injured.

The captain was marked to Kuroko and he couldn’t pass by him.

“You look so fragile. I almost want to crush you into pieces or maybe, kill you.” His opponent snarled, distracting Kuroko.

Still hasn’t gotten over his trauma, Kuroko froze and stared wide-eyes at his mark.

Since Gonjoku’s captain and Kuroko were just under the hoop, Gonjuko’s captain signaled for the one who was holding the ball to pass it to him.

Akashi glanced at the teal-haired teen and predicted what the Gonjuko’s captain will do. He left his mark and blocked Kuroko from the ball which was heading towards him. It had a lot of force in it that made Akashi dizzy and then he was suddenly crying tears of blood from his left eye.

“Referee time-out!” The referee shouted and approached the red-head.

“Captain!/Akashi!/Aka-chin!/Akashicchi!” The other members of Generation of Miracles anxiously approached him.

“Are you alright?” Aomine mumbled.

More droplets of blood escaped from the red-head’s left eye which was hit by the ball.

“I’m fine. If you really are concerned then win this game and avenge for me. I will just go to the clinic. Midorima, I put you in-charge. Win this game or I’ll make you all bald.” He ordered. “I’m not joking.”

Midorima nodded. “I understand. Just go to the clinic already and we’ll win this game.”

“Last thing;” Akashi added. “Don’t let any of you be injured too.” He finished and followed behind the medical personnel.

Kuroko knew that he’s to blame and did all he can, just like each of the GoM did. They are a team but they play like their playing one on one with each of their marks. This si what he hated about the Generation of Miracles.

They were not like this back then. They were not selfish when they were still in 1st and 2nd year. Just because they became stronger and stronger…they thought no one could beat them with one on one and even refused to trust one another. He hated this. He hated this. The ball was passed to him and he tapped it to Midorima’s direction. Instead of passing it at Kise, he made his form and shot the ball.

Kuroko frowned, unnoticeable though, and clenched his fists. They were still the same but also different. They still supported him, but played like each of them was alone…they even left him behind in the shadow.

After the game with Teiko: 119 and Gonjuko: 78, they quickly went to the hospital where Akashi was transferred to when his left eye wouldn’t stop bleeding.

They went to Room 112 and knocked.

“I know it’s you five. Come in.” Akashi replied.

They turned the doorknob and went in; Kuroko in the farthest back.

“So, how’s you left eye?” Midorima asked.

Akashi paused for a minute before whispering, “Looks like the impact really did something with the organs of my left eye and one hour from now, I will have a surgery. I asked them if I could change my eye instead, that maybe they can change it just like for blind people. They told me that they have a spare one, but it has the color of golden. I cannot wait for a red eye to suddenly appear right? So I agreed.”

Kuroko’s heart started to race. ‘It’s my fault’ he thought.

“What? Then, you’ll have one red and one golden eyes?” Kise gasped.

“Yes. It’s the same. It’s not a big deal.” Akashi lied.

“If that’s what you think, then I guess it won’t be such a big deal. Hey guys, let’s buy something to eat for us six and get back here before Akashi’s surgery.” Aomine replied. Midorima, Murasakibara and Kise followed behind him. “Tetsu?”

Kuroko shook his head. “You can go without me.”

After the four left, the room was filled with silence.

“What’s wrong, Tetsuya?” Akashi went out of the bed and approached the teal-haired teen.

Kuroko bowed his head and clenched his fists.

“It wasn’t your fault. It’s fine. I know that you’re still in process of recovering from your trauma and that person said something that triggered your trauma. It wasn’t your fault.” Akashi murmured and patted the phantom player’s head.

Still, Kuroko didn’t say anything.

“It’ll be better if you go and accompany the four and they might spend all their money just for food. Guard them.” Akashi commanded.

Kuroko nodded, head bowed and went out of the room.

Akashi sat on the edge of the bed and touched his bandaged left eye. “It’ll be fine. I can cope up with it. I’ll be fine; it’s not a big deal.” After he mumbled those sentences; a tear escaped his right eye.

Kuroko heard his words and noticed the change in the red-head’s voice.

“It’s my fault.” He stated to himself and exhaled. “I’m going to quit the club and stop troubling them.” He decided.

The day Akashi went out of the hospital and also the day he started having a golden left eye, a letter was passed on to him by Momoi.

“What’s this?”

Momoi just remained silent.

Akashi opened the letter and read it. His eyes widened.

Dear Akashi-kun,

I know this is an idiotic decision, especially having only a month before graduation, but…I want to quit the Basketball Club. Our school didn’t give any rule that says a student needs to have two clubs. I want to quit the club for several reasons which I know you already figured out. I’m sorry for all the troubles I’ve brought you, and I will never forget the oath, don’t worry. I’m sorry for the pain I caused you a week before. I’m sorry for everything. It’s up to you if you start to hate me from now on; I deserve it. Take care of the others and also yourself. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kuroko Tetsuya

Yes, he quitted the Basketball Team, but the five members of GoM didn’t stop talking to him anyway, especially when they were classmates.

Midorima still talked to him, although Kuroko knew that the green-head didn’t really trust him.

Aomine turned cold; he still talked to the phantom player but not he was not as lively as before.

Murasakibara still gave him snacks and patted his head, but it was not as gentle  as before.

Kise, well, he hadn’t really changed, he still clung at Kuroko and smiled when they bumped into each other.

And Akashi; he was upset about the resignation of Kuroko, but still chose to stay by the latter’s side especially Kuroko having that experience when they were still 2nd years.

“I’m such a troublemaker.” He whispered to himself and locked his phone before lying in his bed and closing his eyes.

“So, what exactly is your plan? I know that it’s not just for our team to become number one.” Isshin mumbled to Kentarou.

“So, you know huh.”

Kuroko opened his eyes and eavesdropped.

“Of course, I do.” Isshin replied.

“Truth be told, I want him to become as my gift to my uncle.”

“Huh? I don’t get it.”

“I want us to pretend like we’ll kill him, take him away then bring him to my uncle.” Kentarou replied. “It’s hitting two birds with one stone. We can get rid of him and can make my uncle happy.”

“Who is this uncle you’re talking about?” Isshin demanded.

“Helden Nomaki. You’ll know soon.” He replied.

The name was quite familiar to Kuroko’s ears and his heart started to race again.

Who is Helden Nomaki…I think I’ve heard that name before, but where?

“Hm, oh, hey, Tetsuya~ You awake yet?” Isshin singsang. He opened Kuroko’s prison’s door and sat beside the pretending-to-be-asleep-Tetsuya. He smirked then touched the ‘Kuroko’.

The blue-head stiffened.

“Ha. You are awake.” Isshin mumbled and lifted the blue-eyed’s chin. “Give me some more~”

~LFMH021~

While searching for each place the New Era’s Generation could have brought their phantom player, Kise’s cellphone suddenly rang wildly.

“Ugh, stop that thing, will you?” Aomine complained.

Kise pouted. “Well, I’m so sorry!” He grunted and answered the call.

“Hello? Kise Ryouta here.”

“Ah~ It has been awhile, hasn’t it, Ryouta?” Haizaki whispered from the other line. “Let me have you now~” He added.

Kise’s eyes widened and he was about to call for Aomine, but the others were already away. He ended the call, anxiously. He was about to run towards the other members of GoM, but someone suddenly went infront of him and placed handkerchief on his nose and mouth. He breathed in and felt himself feeling tired. He wasn’t sleepy, just tired. He got out of balance and collapsed, still conscious, at his kidnapper’s arms. He heard Haizaki laugh and then he was already inside a car.

Minna! Aominecchi!

Aomine blinked after hearing a whisper calling his name.

“…Mine-chin?”

Aomine turned and searched for a certain yellow-head. “Where’s Kise?”

“Eh? He was just behind us.” Midorima whispered.

“Damn! Haizaki!” Aomine realized and cursed. “Kise!”

“Kise-chin!”

“Kise!”

“Ryouta!”

“Kise!” Aomine repeated and cursed loudier now. “Damn those bastards. Damn them all. KISE, answer if you could hear us! KISE!!!!”

“Mine-chin…”Murasakibara whispered.

“Kise! Come on, answer us! KISE! Kise! Answer us, Kise! KISE!!!!” He shouted.

“Daiki.” Akashi demanded.

But, Aomine still didn’t stop.

“Damn it! Kise!” Aomine shouted for the tenth already and fell on his knees. “Ugh! Kise!!!” He cursed and groaned.

“So, they got Kise as well.” Midorima mumbled, frowning.

Akashi bit his bottom lip. His phone rang before he opened it and answered the video call.

“Daiki, it’s for you.”

“Huh?”

Akashi handed the blue-head his phone.

“Aominecchi!”

“K-Kise?”

“Aominecchi!” Kise cried on the other line. “Kurokocchi’s beside me. On the way, I saw the path we went to. It looks like this mansion is inside the Maze Forest and it’s the one with big windows and prison like grills.” He clarified and they all heard rustles. Aomine saw Kise shudder.

“Kise?”

“They’re here for me. They’re going to give me to him.” Kise mumbled, trembling and tears escaping his eyes.

“Wha—“

Kise looked up on the camera. “Gomen ne, Aominecchi.” He apologized with a bitter smile.

“Hey, Ryouta~” A familiar voice called from somewhere near Kise and Kuroko.

“I-Is that Haizaki?”

Suddenly Kise disappeared.

Kuroko picked the phone up. “They took him away. They placed him on another room…with Haizaki-kun…”

“WHAT?!” Aomine demanded.

Akashi took the phone from the blue-head who was now cursing to the loudiest volume he could and went to a corner. “How are you?”

He has such tired eyes and paler complexion; he also looks like he still hasn’t eaten anything for the whole day. He tried hard to smile but he couldn’t help his sob. “I heard them, Sei-kun. I heard them talking about how they’ll kill me and Kise-kun…And they’re planning to do it later at 5 pm…” He whispered and lied. That was not all he found out.

Akashi just stared at him.

“Sei-kun?”

Akashi made an expression Kuroko has not seen before. A tear dropped from one of the red-head’s eye.

“Se-Sei-kun, wha—“

“I’m so sorry for looking so weak…I’m just…I…Just wait for us. We’re currently infront of Maze Forest…Wait for us.”

Kuroko reached for him and pretended like he wiped the red-head’s tear. “I’ll be waiting,”

Akashi looked at his watch. “It’s already 3 pm. They’ll go missing again later at 5 pm, so we better hurry and go inside the Forest.”

“You might want a tour guide inside the Maze Forest?”Few voices offered.

They all turned and found Kasamatsu, Takao, Himuro, Hyuuga, Izuki, and Kiyoshi inside one van.

“Wha--?” Aomine raised an eyebrow.

Hyuuga parked the van in the sidewalk and locked the doors and windows before they all went down from the van. “We just ditched our practices. We’re all concerned about Kuroko you know.” Kagami mumbled.

“They got Kise as well.”

Kasamatsu collared Aomine. “You idiot, you were expected to protect him, right?!”

The blue-head brushed the black-head’s hands away from him. “Shut up.”

“We might not be able to help against those people, but we know how to get to the mansion inside without getting lost.”

~LFMH021~

“4:58 pm. Looks like they won’t make it.” Kentarou staed, amused. He peeked at Kuroko, who is exhausted like a withering flower inside his room. “4:59 and 25 seconds.” Isshin stated.

Kuroko’s eyes are closing. “I’m…tired…”

“4:59 and 50 seconds.”

“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two…one. Time’s—“

“Not yet!” Voices shouted from behind the tree infront of the waiting NEG members.

Kentarou smirked. “Your time is up, so—“ He was cut off when the five of them were suddenly being pointed with pocket knives on their throat. Akashi let the blade touch Kentarou’s flesh, it opened and blood started to drop.

“No, don’t continue what you’re planning. We’ll give him back. We will!” Hurio shouted.

“You asshole!” Isshin shouted, but Aomine already let the blade touch his flesh as well and Isshin winced.

“You going somewhere?” Hyuuga said to the escaping Hanamiya and Haizaki.

“I was able to see Akashi Seijuro weak, at the very least. He even cried.” Hanamiya murmured, smirked, then suddenly disappeared.

“Hyuuga, sub.” Aomine said and threw the knife to Hyuuga who guarded Yuuta.

Aomine approached Haizaki. “YOU BASTARD!” He shouted, grabbed the latter’s head and hit it to a tree’s trunk.

“No, Aominecchi, don’t kill him or else you’ll get arrested!” Kise shouted, coming out of the mansion.

“Kise!” Aomine gasped and ran to the yellow-head, leaving Haizaki panting and still in awe knowing that he’s still alive.

Kise made a very warm smile before jumping into the blue-head’s arms. “AOMINECCHI!” He cried in the ace’s shoulder. “He almost…He almost…I almost…Uwaaahhh!” He cried.

Aomine wrapped his arms around the copycat, not bothering closing the yellow-head’s pant’s zipper and shirt’s buttons. It’s enough, knowing Kise’s alive, not touched and in his arms.

“I said, give him back.” Akashi snarled at both Isshin and Kentarou.

“H-He’s inside that door.” Isshin pointed Kuroko’s bedroom.

“Kiyoshi Teppei, substitute me.” Akashi commanded and went to the said room, opened it using the key and opened the door.

His eyes widened. Kuroko’s in the bed, both of his wrists tied and his eyes are both closed. A blanket covers his body, but Akashi knows what happened.

He quickly ran to the blue-head and untied the latter’s wrists. “Tetsuya?”

Kuroko opened his eyes. “Sei-kun…you came.”

“Of course we did. I’m always absolute, right?”

Kuroko made a smile and touched the red-head’s cheek. “I’m…so…glad…”He exhaustedly mumbled.

“Oh, Tetsuya.” Akashi whispered and hugged the phantom player.

Hot tears escaped Kuroko’s eyes.

“You can cry now.” Akashi whispered.

Kuroko couldn’t keep all anymore and cried like a baby. “Uwaaahhh! Sei-kun!!!! Uuuu!!!” He cried and hugged the red-head tight with all the energy he has.

“I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry…”Akashi whispered and caressed Kuroko’s cheek. “I’m so sorry for making you feel those kinds of pain again, Tetsuya. I’m so sorry.”

“I-I thought you are not gonna come…”

“Tetsuya—“

“I thought I will end like this. That I will end that time. I thought I will never see you and the others again. I wanted to be in your arms since the day before, Sei-kun. I wanted for you to hold my hand again and comfort me. I thought I will never be by your side again…” Kuroko hiccupped.

Akashi touched the blue-head wound in the chest, then the blue-head’s arm’s bruise. He couldn’t say those three magic words yet and ended with, “I missed you, Tetsuya. I’m so glad you’re back.”

Kuroko whispered, “Hm…I missed you too….Sei-kun…”He barely made it to Sei-kun and fell asleep at the red-head’s arms.

Akashi finally let tears escape his eyes as he stared at the blue-head. “I was so afraid. I thought I won’t make it on time. I-I…” He trailed off and touched Kuroko’s hair. “Sleep well; I’m here; I’ll never let anyone harm you again.”

~LFMH021~

“Ugh, damn them.” Aomine grunted as he held the still-a-bit-dazed Kise in his arms.

“Where did the members of New Era’s Generation go?” Akashi asked, going out of the house with Kuroko in his back.

“K-Kuroko?” Hyuuga gasped and quickly opened the backseat’s door. Akashi placed the blue-head in the seat and let him sleep.

“A car suddenly stopped infront of us. I don’t know who, but two guys grabbed each member’s wrist and pulled them inside the car. We were too astounded and tired to even chase after them.” Midorima explained and wiped his sweat.

“Takao Kazinari, Kasamatsu Yukio, Himuro Tatsuya, Hyuuga Junpei, Izuki Shun and Kiyoshi Teppei, I expect you to never tell anybody else about what you’ve witnessed today especially your teammates. We don’t want Tetsuya’s reputation to be ruined.” Akashi ordered.

“Uh, sure.” Still in awe, the six replied those words.

“If ever you spill it, I’ll gouch your eyes out.” Akashi, with all honesty, threatened.

“…Mmm…Mi…Minna…?” Kuroko mumbled, his eyes half-opened.

“Don’t move too much, I’ll bandage your wounds.” Midorima offered, without being tsundere, and went to the backseat to get the medicine kit.

“Better get in and let’s go on our way.” Hyuuga said.

The others complied.

Midorima applied alcohol on Kuroko’s wounds before bandaging it. He also placed ice pack on top of Kuroko’s bruises and then bandaged them as well. After that, they bought some food from nearest convenience store they saw and fed him.

Slowly, Kuroko’s pain has gone away. Kise has regained his energy as well and held onto the dark blue-head beside him.

“Aominecchi,” He mumbled, his voice trembling.

“What?”

“”Can you tell me something to distract me? When I try to close my eyes, I can see and hear again the words and things that Haizaki has done. I couldn’t stop thinking about them. He might haven’t succeeded, but…” He trailed off.

Kasamatsu glanced sideways from the passenger’s seat as Aomine nodded and told the copycat about his team’s match against Seirin. Kise told him that he hadn’t seen the ace cry like them; Aomine laughed and told him the truth: he cried at the Men’s room after the match. Only Momoi knows about it.

Kise imagined it before laughing. “Aominecchi, you idiot.”

Sitting in the farthest back, Kuroko took his time and sat up straight beside the red-head. “Sei-kun?”

The latter didn’t reply.

Kuroko poked the emperor’s cheek. “Sei-kun?”

Akashi blinked before turning. “Hn?”

Kuroko touched his aching head before asking, “Is something the matter? You’ve been so quiet for awhile now.”

“I don’t know why, but I feel a little uneasy.”

“I want to ask something Sei-kun.”

“You’re welcome to.”

“Are you still with me about the accident last year…about your left eye and me, resigning the club?”

It made all the members of Kiseki no Sedai silent.

“Hm…what a taboo question.” Akashi murmured and exhaled. “I couldn’t bring the past back anymore, Tetsuya, and I know why you also quitted: it’s because you were blaming yourself about what happened with my left eye.”

“How—“

“I know everything, Tetsuya. And, it’s one of your characteristics; you don’t like bringing troubles to others. But know this; I never blamed you about it, Tetsuya.”

The members of GoM smiled and nodded; knowing that Tetsuya saw their heads’ movements.

“Don’t you hate me, Sei-kun? I’ve brought a lot of troubles to all of you. I actually thought of asking you to quit being over-protective about me, but I was afraid. I was afraid that I might not see you again, that I might not be able to approach you again. That I might become just somebody that you used to know.” Kuroko whispered and covered his eyes with his bangs. “I-I’m afraid that you’ll—“ He lifted his head and looked at Akashi, his eyes teary. “That you’ll forget all about me, and I’ll be all alone again.” He finished.

Akashi sighed. “Sometimes, I do not really know what you’re thinking Tetsuya. But, you surprises me with the thoughts that suddenly come into your mind. I’m not blind. And I’m not dumb. I know what you’re facing. I know what you are feeling. I know everything about what you really feel. The loneliness, the sadness, the darkness, the guilt, the emptiness, the pleas, the cries, the tears, the sobs and the pain—you experienced all of them, but still, you’re standing, firm and strong. You said you were about to let go, but you didn’t. He might have touched you physically, he might have violated you, he might have made you feel filthy and dirty, but those things will never change my point of view of who you are. You’re not as invisible as you think, Tetsuya. You’re too important to be forgotten.” The red-head murmured in reply.

Kuroko leaned his forehead against his former captain’s chest. “Thank you…Sei-kun…Thank you…Thank you for everything.”

“Kise, so, what did Hai—Kise?” Aomine asked and looked at the boy who is leaning his head against the blue-head’s shoulder.

“Mmm…N-No…G-Get away from me…A-Aominecchi…” Kise cried in his sleep.

Aomine patted the copycat’s head. “I’m here now.” He whispered.

Suddenly, the yellow-head stopped from rolling side to side and comfortably slept beside Aomine. A tear escaped his eye.

“Ne, Shin-can…?”

“What?”

“Why didn’t you tell me about your plan to go here and about Tetchan’s secret or what happened to him?” Takao whispered.

“…Maybe because I don’t want to involve you. Perhaps, I don’t want to see you in pain because of me.” The green-head replied. “Maybe…”He repeated.

Takao leaned his face against the green-head’s lucky item: a bear pillow.

You idiot. Shin-chan, you idiot. Takao grunted. And here I thought, you were being reckless. I was scared. Because Oha-Asa said cancers will get in trouble today, and that if you ever leave, you’ll never come back. I was scared to death especially knowing that you forgot to bring this lucky item of yours….Shin-chan…you…you…

“Atsushi,” Himuro started.

“Yes, Muro-chin?” asked the innocent violet-head.

Himuro sighed. “Next time you’ll go into this kind of adventure, tell me about it. I almost searched every place I could when I heard that you were absent and also not home.”

Muraskaibara wrapped his arms around the black-head’s neck and hugged him from behind. “Gomen, Muro-chin. I won’t do it again. Gomen ne?”

“Just don’t do it again, alright?” Atsushi requested and patted the violet-eyed’s head.

Atsushi innocently nodded.

“You’ll stay in my house, so we could check your wounds. I will ask your older brother’s permission about it. Just rest and we’ll take care of you.” Akashi murmured.

“Ne, Hyuuga—“

“Shut up, Izuki, Kiyoshi. I’m driving.” Hyuuga grumbled.

The two exchanged looks.

“No…we just want to thank you for letting us come too.”

“I have no other choice.”

“Hey, Aomine,” Kasamatsu called out.

“What is it?” Aomine complained.

Kasamatsu handed an ice pack. “Place this on top of his bruised arm, so it’ll heal faster.”

Aomine accepted the offer. “Uh, thanks man.”

“Remember that I’m doing this for Kise.”

“Ah, I see….”

Kuroko yawned before placing his hand on top of Akashi. “Ne, Sei-kun…”

“What is it?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Didn’t I already—“

“I mean…you cried because of worry about me, right? I’m so sorry that I made you feel such pain.” Kuroko apologized and closed his eyes. “I’m so sorry.”

Akashi squeezed the latter’s hand. “It’s alright. It’s alright.”

“And I’m sorry about our eye.”

“Tetsuya, just rest. Please.”

“You’re not going to leave, are you?”

“No, I’ll never leave you alone.” Akashi mumbled.

The blue-head’s expression brightened before he completely fell into a deep slumber.

Because of fatigue, the red-head slowly fell asleep as well.

~LFMH021~

“Where is that boy?!” Kazuhiko Kuroko yelled, looking at the clock on top of the main door in the livng room.

“He must have extended his stay in his friend’s house.” Nuriko replied in calm voice.

“He’s going to pay for not asking my permission about things like this!” Kazuhiko shouted and broke the glass in his hands. “He’ll taste my fury when he comes back home.”

“Kauzhiko, don’t—“

“Shut up, woman or I’ll also punish you.”

Nuriko gasped and suddenly shut her mouth.

What? You’re also keeping quiet now, Mom? You’re not going to protect Tetsu against Dad? Takumi thought, frowning.

“Father—“ Takumi started but was cut off when his father punched the wall.

“Damn that child!”

“K-Kazuhiko, you’re friend is on the phone, his name is Helden Nomaki, I guess?” Nuriko stated.

Kazuhiko immediately took the phone from her hand and answered his call.

~LFMH021~

Akashi cut the bandage and then helped Kuroko to put on his pajama top.

The blue-head sighed.

“How are you feeling?” Akashi asked after he also sat in his bed. He decided that Kuroko must stay in his bed as well, for security.

Kuroko made his usual blank expression. “The same. Few aches in my body.”

Akashi gently pulled Kuroko to lie in the bed beside him. “Let me release my desire, Tetsuya.” He whispered and tenderly placed his lips against the blue head’s.

Kuroko willingly closed his eyes and accepted it.

Akashi cut the kiss and wiped the single tear that escaped the blue-head’s eye.

“Welcome back, Tetsuya.”

More tears escaped the said boy’s eyes and he startled to tremble and cry again. Remembering the memories. Akashi let him release all the pain he has kept in.

The two fell asleep…their hands intertwined and their foreheads leaning against each other.

A/N: That feeling when you don’t know what to feel about the chapter you’ve just finished. Sorry if it was super long.

I don’t know if it’s boring or interesting or whatsoever, so I’m sorry if it’s the second one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 296 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...
173K 4.2K 16
After being betrayed by Seirin, Kuroko Tetsuya joining up with the Generation of Miracle, prepared to become stronger and prove to them. Just how wr...
40.5K 872 23
Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin found out what's the reason cause of Kuro...
66.1K 1.7K 21
[DISCLAIMER: i do NOT own KnB or any photos used in this book] Kuroko is a very special boy, hes a legend, not that anyone knows its him. This is a...