Falling in Love with the Hero

By blanket_burrito_thou

Meet Madison Lancaster, she is a hot 17 year old smartypants that doesnt like to come out of her shy shell an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day part 1
Chapter 2: First day part 2
Chapter 3: The End of the First Day
Chapter 4: The River
Chapter 5: The 'Hero's Mistress
Chapter 6: Dirty Little Secrets
Chapter 7: All of the Above
Chapter 8: Sexy and No One Knows It
Chapter 9: Mason Surprise
Chapter 10: Planning an unknown plan
Chapter 11: Crazy Teachers That Might be Right
Chapter 12: The Prophecy
Chapter 13: Tacos or Being Royalty... Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 14: Introducing King Hero and Queen Squirrel
Chapter 16: Taking my Mate
Chapter 17: Mason you idiot!
Chapter 18: His touch, his embrace, his everything
Chapter 19: A promise
Chapter 20: Palaces ain't got nothing on me!
Chapter 21: Currently on todays news...
Chapter 22: Temperatures rising and falling
Chapter 23: Positive or Negative or the Traitor
Chapter 24: Jason Blood... Again
Chapter 25: Here-y Here-y! Gather For the Royals Have News!
Chapter 26: Don't party too hard Madison
Chapter 27: Oh my god, stretch marks!
Chapter 28: Graduation
Chapter 29: Coming of age Ball
Chapter 30: The Eternal Promise of Unity
Chapter 31: Long live the King and Queen of Werewolves
Chapter 32: Pups
Epilogue:
Alternate Ending: Epilogue

Chapter 15: Here comes Blood

221 11 1
By blanket_burrito_thou

Madison's view

"Well just blurt it out then." Jen commented hugging Mason tighter to her. Mason just smiled down at her and soothingly rubbed her arm.

"I'm not very good at that and that was best. Ripping it off like a band-aid!" I imitated ripping a band-aid in the air for emphasis.

Logan started to take off his shirt, slightly shaking his head. The guys started to growl and cover thier mates' eyes from him. Hell no! No one growls at my mate. I growled even louder at them. Immediately, they stopped and backed down. So this is the perks of being a Queen? I like it.

Logan's shirt was now fully off showing his God-like body and his abs. I could barely tear my sight away from him. When I did and looked back at his face he was smirking.

Ugh.

I started taking off my sweater. I had a spaghetti strap undershirt on so don't worry. I looked back to Logan and I heared him groan. Ha!

'Did you have to wear a tight shirt?' Logan asked through the mate link. His red eyes darkened with lust. I smiled triumphantly.

"Okay, what's with the secretive stripping?" Aiden asked. "And what does it have to do with the whole 'King and Queen of Werewolves' thing?"

"Just look, okay." I told them.

Logan and I turned around, to show them our connecting tattoos. Our shoulders touched and I swear sparks flew. Focus Madison!

"Take a look." I could hear their footsteps gather closer to us. "When did you get a tattoo Logan?" I believe it was Rachel who asked that. "I never went."

"What is it of?" Brandon asked.

"Of a wolf. Half is on my shoulder and half is on Madison's. It's the mark of the King and Queen." It was quiet for a moment. Then there was rustling in the distance.

Everyone snapped their heads to the direction of the noise. Nothing.

We moved and I put my sweater back on and Logan put his shirt on aswell. Good thing too. It was starting to get hard to concentrate.

"So that means my sister is the Queen of Werewolves?" Aiden asked, I just nodded my head.

"Your sister? My brother is the King!" She then back handed Brandon in his stomach"Oof!"

"Oh my God! That totally makes me a princess doesn't it?" She was practically jumping up and down.

Well at least someone is seeing the bright side of this.

Logan chuckled and that made my wolf purr.

More rustling. I narrowed my eyes at the same direction again. Someone is there. I tried to narrow in to the origin of the noise. I used my illusion manipulation to draw them out. They came out dazed fully hyponotized by the illusion.

It was that girl who slept with Logan. "Madison?" Logan asked cautiously. I simply growled, the bitch followed them.

I raised my hand and she was lifted into the air and brought over to us. I motioned for her to slow to a stop and be kept in place. She was still in the illusion.

"What do we do with her?" Beth asked. I could tell she was thinking of a little prank in her head.

"Take her home. It's getting late anyways. We can talk later." Michael said.

"Are you proud of me master? I did what you asked and got close to Logan, the future Alpha. Are you happy? Yes?" She giglgle.

The fuck is she talking about? "Master?" Lily asked. Michael growled probably because he just found out there was a traitor in thier midst. Haha, midst. Right, back to the problem at hand!

"She's been a traitor this whole time!" Michael growled before taking a threatening step forward.

"Beth." I commanded her to calm down her mate and she imediately did.

'What should we do?' I asked Logan through mate link as Aiden voiced my concerns aswell.

Logan aswered, "Well it seems she had a purpose to get close to me and she believes she has. Let's keep it that way." What!

"Excuse me?!" I voiced out.

"Well not in that way." He said. Better not be. I huffed.

I kept her constrained and turned to Logan as everyone else turned to their mates.

"Well I guess I'll see you around hero." I mocked him, crossing my arms. He chuckled. I smiled that much more for it. He rested his hand on the side of my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

"Goodness, this being King and Queen and adding to the mate bond is really intense." I told him biting my lip. He groaned. "Your telling me and please, don't bite your lip like that." He said.

I jumped up to hug him as my arms wrapped around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Does this mean you finally forgive me?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "I promised Jen I'd let her prank you first, then I might just forgive you. And my wolf is going crazy not touching you at all so yeah." I told him.

He nodded his head in understanding. "Wait," he drew on and furrowed his eyebrows. "Jen is still going to play that prank on me? Your letting her?" He asked, his voice going up a pitch.

"Sorry mate, chicks before dicks."

"Well I certainly feel the love." He told me, looking at Jen for a moment. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I love your laugh." He told me. He held my chin in his hand and lifted my head up to meet his gaze. I have no clue how long I stared into those gorgeous red eyes but it felt like forever. And that still wasn't enough.

"Madison. Logan. It's time to go." We were broken out of our trance.

Looks like the dream is over. "Bye." I whispered to him.

"Bye." He barely even whispered, as if saying it any louder would make it all too real.

I walked away and walked alongside my friends who had the same saddened face I had. I never thought leaving my mate would be this hard and I'm seeing him TOMORROW!

~~~~~~ The next day - (thursday)

Logan's view

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. Wait, I don't have an alarm clock. I got up from my bedroom and walked thorugh the halls of the pack house to find the source of the noise. I kept walking and walking till I found the source and let me tell you, it was on the other side of the pack house.

Stupid hightened senses. Thanks to being the King of Werewolves.

I walked back to my room and did my morning routine to get ready for school. I finished getting ready wearing a baseball shirt with my leather jacket, faded jeans, and black converse. As I was grabbing my backpack, Mason walked in. Probably getting ready to wake me up but since that stupid alarm clock already did, he's good.

He kept walking to my bed and I just watched him from my closet trying to wake up the tangle of blankets of my bed.

"Logan wake up man. We have to get to school." He kept nudging my bed and then started kicking at it. "Whatever be late." He mumbled. Gee, nice to know he tried.

He turned around and saw me standing there. My arms were crossed and a smirk plastered on my mouth. He jumped back. "What the-" He lost his balance and fell back.

"Dude, seriously?" He called out to me.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we've got school." I ordered, ignoring his comment.

I waltzed out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I actually had plenty of time so I made some breakfast for the gang. Blueberry pancakes with ham and eggs on the side.

I took a plate of it and as I was eating, you'll never guess what popped into my mate link with Madison.

Apparently the mate link between us isn't just thoughts anymore. Now I can see what she sees. Now as she dresses, I can see what she is wearing underneath her clothes.

I almost did a spit take at the sudden image in my head. There she was in all her glory. I could still see through her eyes until she finished dressing; I know I am being a real creep but come on, I don't know when we will ever have a chance alone together again.

I got my own vision back as soon as Mason walked in and I grumbled. But then I got a look at what he was wearing. Jen is so going to kill him. My Beta was wearing rainbow shorts and a 'the single life' muscle shirt and shoes. That's it. Jen got mad last time he just outstretched his arms for people and lets not mention the fashion choices.

"Dude, your mate is going to kill you for wearing that." I told him taking a sip of some orange juice.

He shook his head while walking over to grab some breakfast. "Nah, I think a little torture for the prank she did is just harmless fun."

"Your going to die today." I laughed.

Lily and Michael walked down and they agreed with me not a second after taking a look at Mason.

"A little playing with your mate is harmeless fun." He joked.

"What's all this talk about mates?" Everyone around me stiffened, usually I would too but right now, I was calm.

"Nothing, we were just talking about if Mason had a mate she's be mad he's wearing that."

My Dad, the Alpha looked to Mason. "Your going to have a horrible love life son." He patted Mason's back and left. He stood quiet for a minute.

Then everyone started laughing. Lily fell to the floor. "Okay, yeah maybe I should change."

I stopped him, "No time, We got to go" I hopped off the stool and grabbed my keys heading for the door, the guys and Lily trailing behind me.

"Yeah, Jen is probably going to kill me." Mason finally admitted.

I walked to the car and smelled something, strange.

Rouge, but there is something different I can feel the power from this rouge. Rouges don't emit power.

I heard laughter. "If it isn't the King, himself. So your royal highness? I do believe it's time we are introduced, I'm Jason Blood and I'm the Alpha of Rogues." He had a evil smirk on his face and bowed to me mockingly.

Then I smelled them, a lot of them. I really hate Rogues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 11.6K 35
17 year old, Alyssa Shimmers is the daughter of the beta of the Sunset pack. She finds her mate, Sam Strike, the future Alpha of the Sunset pack. Sam...
1.6M 46.1K 29
Ryder is in his senior year of high school . He was about to give up on finding his mate when he finally found her. Jasmine is new in town and when...
326K 12.3K 33
What would happen if your father decided to have you married to a complete stranger? Taylor Hayes a 17 year old. She is independent teenage girl who...
322K 11.1K 21
One look lead to another. It's either now or never... Alex Ryder. 17 year old living in fear since 10 years old. Her love for soccer is the only thi...