Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 50 - Tell me
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 44 - My schedule

41.6K 1.4K 154
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

Alex and I finally got back to the country after such quite long runaway to his private island. It was amazing, Alex knows how to treat me well. It makes me feel quite relax now.

Talking about terror, the way the person threatens me scares me a lot. These days I feel so tired with it, when is it going to end? When is the police going to arrest the suspect, like he almost killed me. The fact that he came so close to me and wanted to kill me always make me feel unsafe everywhere I go. Alex also being way too protective than he used to be, I know he has a lot of things to do rather than taking care of me.

Since this morning, Alex has been gone and I know he's probably working. So it feels like a usual morning. I haven't open my phone since yesterday cause I went to sleep right away, the long flight makes me so tired.

I turn on the phone and got so many notifications from so many people, especially Kelsie who has been trying to contact me.

Kelsie :
Bella please call me when u have your phone back

Kelsie :
This is really important

I try to remember what event coming up next, then I remember that I have an upcoming fashion show with Versace which is next week. Maybe she wants to talk about the fitting or something. My thumb scrolls against the screen then tap on the call button, I put my phone close to my ear while walking around the closet room.

"Hello?" I greet her.

"Bella! Oh god thank god you pick up!" She said and it sounds like she's on panic.

"What happened?" I asked her

"I knew your phone has been off the whole day but the management has been calling me, and also you but I told them that you're off for a while," she said.

"Oh gosh Bella," She said.

"Tell me Kels," I said.

"The Adams asked me for your schedule for the next two months,"

"I thought it was for your protection or something but it's not!" She said.

"They called our management to cancel all of your schedule for the next two months, and they promise to pay the vine and shit,"

"Did they cancel it right away?" I asked her.

"Of course they're not, they called me and I told them you haven't told me anything so they hold it on," Kelsie said.

"Oh my goodness," I said.

"This is literally out of the line," I said.

"Not just that, the Adams also contacting some of yours event about your appointment with them." Kelsie said.

"What the hell? They cannot do that! They're destroying our Agency's name and also my name," I said.

"It is so unprofessional," I said

"I don't know bell you'd better talk to Alex about this cause our Agency is waiting for your answer," she said.

"Oh man, this is going to effect my names and career," I said while running a hand through my hair.

"It's okay bell," she said.

"It's been so fucked up since the terror Kels I cannot understand," I said.

"It ruins my career, my life, my family, friends, you," I said.

"Awh Bell, every problems have its own way out," She said.

I walk out of our room then walk down the stairs when the elevator door suddenly being opened. Alex is finally back from his office, I watch him walking into the living room without noticing that I'm walking down the stairs,

"Kels, talk to you later," I said.

"Okay bye," She said.

"Bye," I hung up.

I reach the first floor then follow him into the living room, he already has the remote on his hand to turn the tv on. He took a seat on one of the couch in the living room.

"Alex," I coldly said.

He looks up at me in a cold way,

"Did you plan this?" I asked him.

He looks up at me but then his eyes look into the tv in front of him like he's ignoring me,

"Did you plan to cancel all of my schedule for the next two months?" I asked him.

"Alex answer me," My voice raised up.

"Yes I did! Why?" He said, he looks so cold and his jaw is clenching.

"Why?" I asked him back.

"You asked me why?"

"It's my job Alex, if you're worried about me this isn't a right thing to do!" I said.

"I've worked hard for it, and what you did can destroy my agency's name and also my career," I said.

"I'm worried about you," He said.

"There are still so many ways other than doing this Alex," I said.

He stays in a silent,

"This is for your safety bella, I'm canceling your schedule until it's safe," he said.

"Of course you can not," I said.

"Of course I can," He said.

"I'm protecting you Bella don't you know that?" He asked me.

"You better stay at home, I want to keep you safe," He said.

"You're not going anywhere without me," He said.

A tear slips from my eye when his voice rises up, it shocks me to see him so angry. I shake my head while my eyes are watering.

"You can't do that," I said.

"This include my career and life Alex, you cannot just tell me what to do I'm not your employee!" I said.

"But you're mine," He said.

"That's not how it works," I said.

"Yes it suppose to! This is for your own good!" His voice raised up and it makes me so shock, he never shouted at me like that.

The silent in the room making the situation feel colder, the only thing that I can hear is the low sound from the Tv in the living room.

My heart feels hurt, my mind cannot believe for what he just did. It feels like I don't know who is this person in front of me.

I'm scared of him.

My vision slowly gone blur because of the tears that slowly falling out of my eyes, I cannot believe that he just said that words.

"I don't want to do this," My voice breaking the silent, it cracked where you can hear the sadness on my shaky voice.

"I don't want to do this anymore, I'm tired," I said.

That words finally came out of my lips, right at the same time the elevator went open by Glenn who is about to enter the room. But Glenn suddenly stopped himself when he realizes it isn't the right time to talk,

"Glenn, wait," Alex said then it makes Glenn stop making his way out.

Alex's brown eyes are staring at the floor once I said that to him, it seems like he didn't expect that I'm going to say that.

A tear falling from my eyes, my heart breaks when I said that but it is also tired of him being so cold and mysterious. The heart is also tired of the terror and a fucked up life,

"Are you leaving me?" He asked me but my eyes aren't brave enough to look up to say a word that I might regret.

"Yes," I said.

His eyes looks at mine before his jaws clenched,

"Glenn," He called Glenn.

"Yes sir," Glenn said without looking at us, Glenn's eyes are staring down onto the floor and I know he must be feel very uncomfortable to be in this situation.

"Please take her wherever she wants to go, make sure that she's safe then you can go," Alex said to Glenn.

"Alright sir," Glenn said.

Alex said nothing before getting up from the couch to leave me alone in the living room.

Oh my god,

I cannot believe for what just happened,

We broke up?

I'm leaving him?

"Let me grab my stuff," I said to Glenn with a crack on my voice.

~

It took an hour to finally pack all of my stuffs into my luggage, I cannot stop crying while shoving all of my stuff into the luggage. I cannot believe we just broke up and he let me walk out of his life.

"Miss," Glenn walks in.

"Everything's packed let's go," I said ignoring the way his eyes are looking at me.

He picked the last luggage from the room leaving me alone inside of Alexander Adams's closet room. Maybe this might be the last time ever I look into his clothes and his private room. It might be the last time I smell his manly cologne that being spread all around his closet.

I walk out of the room then close it slowly, I make my way into the first floor where Alex is still sitting on the same couch. I know this is going to be the hardest goodbye ever, I know some day I'm going to regret the decision that I took but in the other way the terror is also too much to handle.

"Alex," I said then it makes his head turn to look at me.

"Guess this is a goodbye?" I asked.

He stays in a silent while his strong eyes are looking at me with some meaningful stares.

"I should go," I turn around to make my way into the elevator where Glenn is already waiting for me to take me away from Alex's penthouse.

Every steps that I take to make my way out, I know at the bottom of my heart I want him to chase for me and Apologize.

I want him to pull my hand and tell me not to leave, but the reality is he only watch me leaving without saying goodbye.

~

"You still remember my apartment Glenn?" I asked him who's driving me back to my apartment.

"Yes I do," he said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you there okay," I said before walking out of the car.

Glenn is going to park the car then bring all of my luggage into my apartment, It's been a really long day since the last time I visit my own apartment.

I got myself into the elevator while dialing Kelsie's number, I haven't called her and tell her that I broke up with him and ready to pay all of the mulct.

"Hey," Kelsie said.

"Kels," I said with my bad voice.

"Bell.., What happened?" Kelsie asked.

"I had a fight with Alex then we broke up just like that," I said then it somehow lead me into another part of crying.

"Oh my god where are you?" She asked me.

"Back into my apartment," I said.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," she said.

"What happened," She asked me as the elevator door went open then I make my way to my apartment room.

"It's just, I was mad at him for canceling my schedule and stuff," I said while crying and at the same time also unlocking the apartment door with my right hand.

"And then we started to fight about who's right, safety, my right," I said before entering the apartment room.

My body feels tired I feel like I have to curl myself on bed and cry myself to sleep, so I walk into my room right after I got into my apartment.

"He said that he did it to protect me, and-"

"oh my god!" I scream in shock after I open my own apartment bedroom.

My body is shock, I fell into the ground cause my legs are shaking terribly. My eyes cannot believe for what I've just saw.

"Bella? Bella?! Are you okay?!" Kelsie asked me through the phone.

"Miss Clark you alright?" Glenn entered the room and he looks shock when he saw me fall onto the ground.

"Glenn,"

"Who put it there?" I asked him with a shaky voice while my shaky finger point out to a mannequin that being hung on the chandelier right on top of my bed with a red ink or maybe blood covered on its body I can also see a bullet hole on its body.

I cannot believe that I have to come home to this,

"I'm calling the police," Glenn said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
785K 33.7K 51
Sienna Antoinette Harper had spent twelve years running from her past; now 28 she'd built up walls around her heart trying to keep people out and kee...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
10.7K 608 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...