Lisa's Possessiveness

By ItsMeShemaiah14

Lalisa Manoban is a faithful kind of girl. She doesn't do cheating and flings. She believes that a man should... More

Author's Note
SYNOPSIS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
EPILOGUE
ATTENTION!!! NEW STORY CHOICES FINAL!!! (4 CHOICES)
ATTENTION!!!
KILL THIS LOVE

Chapter 9

16.7K 381 94
By ItsMeShemaiah14

Jennie's POV

Christmas had passed without even a single greeting from my dear mother. It seems like she left me alone with Lisa. It's now already December twenty-seven and the rain had also passed and Lisa promised me to bring me to Busan tomorrow morning. Speaking of that possessive lunatic, Lisa enter her room and stride with confident towards me.

I crease my forehead when she laid down a black gown in her bed. The dress was breathtaking. Whoever designed it must be blessed by God.

I look at the dress as if there was a poison with it. Even though I really like that dress, still, I don't wanna wear cause Lisa touched it. My feeling is getting hot by that thought.

I look up at her. "What will I do with that?"I ask while pointing at the dress she just laid down.

Lisa look at me like I'm the dumbest person on earth. "Sweetheart, that dress is design by the World's finest fashion designer, Krystal Jung. Wear it. We're going to attend a charity ball tonight." 

I look at Lisa who I considered a fiend from hell. "I'm not going to the Charity Ball." I said with my hard voice. "I'm not fond of attending those gatherings. Just go by yourself. I rather sleep." I arched my eyebrow at her. "And please, don't call me sweetheart."

Lisa heave a deep sigh. "That Charity Ball is for Battered children and women. I thought women are helping each other. And also, If you're coming with me, I might donate one or to million to the Charity."

My face grimed. She really knows how to convince me. I'm not a strong supporter of Charity Ball but every time I am invited at those events in New Zealand I do not reject. I even donate money to charity sometimes.

And I can't believe that Lisa's donation to this charity relies on me. This girl is so irritating. She's really using charity to make me come with her.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I ask while glaring at her.

"If that's what you call my invitation, then yeah, I am blackmailing you." She said with a shrug. "Anyway, dress up."

I took a look at the clock at the night stand. It's already six P.M. I sigh as I silently accepted the invitation. "What time are we leaving?"

Her eyes glistened in triumphant. She is so happy to know that I agreed to come with her. "Seven-thirty."

"Okay." I stand up and took a towel from the closet. "Get out cause I'm going to fix myself. I don't want to look like shit in that Charity Ball."

Lisa smirked and then it feels like lightning hit my heart when she pressed her lips on mine. I was surprise at what she did that's why I didn't have time to react until she pulled away from the kiss.

I can still hear the thundering beat of my heart as Lisa walk towards the door and left the room. I pressed my left chest where my heart is cause I want to take my heart out of me and let it calm down. Shit! C'mon heart, don't betray me. I already tied and cage you; all you have to do is to stay still. I can't let it go out of the cage.

I forbid my heart to beat for that fiend woman.

I went inside to the bathroom and took a bath. I took my time cleaning myself. I used cherry scented body wash. When I went out of the bathroom, the clock strike seven P.M. I only have thirty minutes to make my self beautiful.

I put on the gown that Lisa gave me and examine myself at the mirror. The gown hugged my curves perfectly. It even emphasizes my medium size breast and my small waist line. The dress was beautiful, but it is suited for a conservative woman.

The pencil cut gown has turtle neck and it has transparent long sleeves. The gown covered my body from neck up to my toes. I shook my head. What kind of dress is this? It's beautiful but I look like a nun on this dress.

I walked closer to the mirror as I pulled my hair in a perfect bun. Some strand of my hair were cascading on my nape. I let the strands of hair that fell alone and continued on fixing my bun. 

A small smile appeared on my lips when I saw that the cascading strands of my hair on my nape have color dark brown. I took the hair cuticle that I bought in Italy with glitters and put that on the strands of hair that fell.

Hmmm. Pretty. I commented on my reflection and went out of the room.

When I got out of the room, I remembered that Lisa's friends are not here. They left after Christmas. Maybe they noticed Lisa's mood that's why they decided to leave and said that they're just going to follow in Busan before New Year. Are they also there in the Charity Ball? I hope that Jeongyeon is there, so that I can apologize at what Lisa did a few days ago.

When I got out of the room, I started looking for Lisa and found her at the living room. She looks strikingly gorgeous with her color dark gray tuxedo.

I think she heard my footsteps cause she look at my direction. My heartbeat was as loud as the thunder on the stormy sky when I saw how gorgeous Lisa is with her tuxedo.

As if she is a magnet cause I can't stop myself from walking towards her. I only stopped at moving forward when our bodies are only a few inches away from each other. I can feel her body heat like the blazing sun in summer.

"You look beautiful." Her eyes was full of admiration while looking at me.

I blushed at her compliment. "Thank you." I took her neck tie and I fixed it "There." I patted her chest. "Perfect."

Lisa grinned in delight. "Do you find me gorgeous, Jennie?"

I nodded. No need to lie. She really looks gorgeous at her tuxedo. Her hair was neatly brush and her brown doe eyes glisten in satisfaction as she raked a hot stare over my body.

"Beautiful dress." She commented.

I rolled my eyes. "Beautiful? Lisa, look at my dress. I look like a nun in this dress."

A satisfied smile appeared on her lips. "Your body parts need to be covered to not attract any attention from the men in the Charity Ball. I am the only one allowed to see your body." She snake her hands around my waist and pulled me to her, pressing my breast on her chest. "It's for my eyes only. Understand?"

I fought my eyes not to roll. "Lisa, how many times to I have to tell you that I am not yours?"

Her eyes darkened. "You're mine. Period."

I rolled my eyes. She is so annoying. Even though I already told her so many time that I am not hers, she is still forcing it. It's so frustrating as hell! As if she is insulting me. Did she ever think that I won't ever be her property especially now that she has a girlfriend? She keeps on saying that I am hers. I'm getting irritated cause it is not even true.

"Come on, let's go." She took my hand and she guided me out of her condo.

When we reach the parking lot of the condominium, my eyes bulged when Lisa guides me toward a black limousine.

"Good evening, Ma'am Lisa." A guy who seems to be the driver greeted Lisa when we were near at the limousine.

"Good evening to you to Namjoon." Lisa greeted back with a smile on her lips. "Oh, Namjoon," She faced me to the driver. "This is Jennie, my girlfriend. Jennie, this is Namjoon our family driver." She introduce the driver to me.

"Good evening, Ma'am." He greeted and bowed.

"I apologize to you Namjoon, my girlfriend is a shy type of person." Lisa said when I didn't speak.

I still haven't recovered from suddenness of how Lisa introduced me to their family driver as her girlfriend when Lisa opened the door of the car for me.

"Hop in, Sweetheart." She said with a smile that can make melt in her lips.

I grimly looked at Lisa. "Why did you introduce me as your girlfriend? Are you going crazy? If your girlfriend found out about this--"

"Shut it." She cut me off with a glare. "Get inside." Her voice was full of authority.

I blinked for a few times before I get inside the limousine. Hmp! This girl so annoying as hell! Fuck!

My eyes were full of admiration when I got inside the car. I have seen this car a lot of time in New Zealand but I never had the privilege to ride one. My boss owns a Lamborghini and I was given a privilege to drive it when I wrote an article about luxurious cars. The inside of the Lamborghini is breathtaking, same as this limousine.

"You owned a limousine?" I asked Lisa when she entered the car. I can't believe it.

"Nah. This is my dad's. He bought it for his and mom's silver wedding anniversary." She nonchalantly answered like she doesn't care that the car cost million of pesos. "After that, they didn't use it anymore. So I took it from Dad's garage and use it from time to time."

I gaped at the inside of the expensive car. I know that the Manoban family is rich but I didn't know that they are so rich.

I surprise when a hot lips  made contact with the back of my ear. I gasped at the electric shock that went through my system at the touch of her lips. The biggest mistake that I made was when I turned my head towards Lisa's direction. I gasped when our lips met. Before I could react, she pulled away from my lips.

A giggle escaped my lips when I saw a lipstick stain on her lips. I was laughing while I wipe it off and shook my head while rolled my eyes at her. "You should stop kissing me when I'm wearing lipstick."

"That lipstick of yours cannot stop me from ravishing your lips." She said, her eyes darkening with lust.

I glared at her to hide my reddening cheeks from her. "Don't me, Lisa."

"What?" Lisa inquired innocently. "I can't forget your lips even though I will hit my head at the cement. Those lips of yours are mine. Mine."

For a woman who already has a girlfriend, she is possessive of me in a way that I cannot understand.

I crossed my arms and look outside at the window. The limousine is now moving in a slow pace.

Silence covered the car. Lisa's head was resting on my shoulder and I was looking outside the window. I closed my eyes when I felt Lisa's hands on my breasts. I was holding my breath as she massaged it lightly. I did my best to not moan at what she is doing.

I gasped when I felt her other hand went inside my gown. Her hands crawled towards the part of my body between my thighs.

When her fingers touch the fabric that was covering my womanhood, I cannot help but to moan at the sensation.

"S-Stop it, Lisa." I heave a deep sigh. "I have a question for you." I made that as a reason to make her stop at what she is doing.

She stopped at what she is doing and kneel in front of me.

"L-Lisa, w-what are you doing?" I asked her wondering why she is kneeling in front of me.

"I want to taste you so stay still." She said then swiftly took off my panty.

I gasped in horror when I heard a ripping sound. "Please tell me that you didn't rip off my panty."

Lisa looked up; amusement is visible on her brown doe eyes. "Then I didn't."

I glared at her. "Lisa!" I annoyingly slap her elbow. "I don't have an extra panty! What will I do now?"

"Stay still and let me taste you." She said as if she doesn't care that I don't have a panty to wear. 

"Lisa!"

The maniac with brown doe eyes didn't heed me any attention. She push my gown up and made me open my legs.

I panicky looked at the driver seat. I let out a deep breath when I saw that the small window that would let the driver know what is happening at the back of the car was closed. Thank god.

I suddenly grabbed Lisa's hair when she started to lick my gem.

"Uhhhhhmmmmmm..." I tried not to moan loudly but I find it hard not to cause she is licking me so hard.

The insolent maniac woman keeps on lapping my mound. She didn't stop until I was pulling her hair as I cum, hard.

Lisa licked my juices off my mound and looked up at me. "Sorry, I can't help it. I wanted to taste you ever since I saw you wearing that conservative gown."

I close my parted legs and fixed my gown that I am wearing. after that I blushed when I met Lisa's eyes. "You can't just do that every time that you are horny."

She grinned. "Of course I can. You're mine, remember? And I also know that you want the pleasure that I am giving you."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't me." I don't have anything to say except for that. She is right. I want her making me feel the pleasure she gives me.

Lisa's face suddenly change to serious. "I can't." She went back to where she was seating a while ago and leaned her back at the car seat. "Trust me, Jennie, if I can stop my body from wanting you, I would have. But ever since I met you, all the rationale thoughts in my mind flew away. I don't know why i feel this way towards you. You're turning me into a fool whose thoughts are filled with you and only you."

I turned to look at her when I saw with her eyes closed. "I am not doing anything to you, Lisa."

Her brown doe eyes opened, there's warmth in the depths of her eyes. "You aren't doing anything and that's the most frustrating part, Jennie. You are not doing anything at me yet you make me go crazy for you, what else if you will start to do something? Maybe I'll really become a crazy person."

I let out a deep breath to make my heart calm down. "I promise; I won't do anything."

She chuckled deeply and then she meets my eyes. "I'm waiting, Jennie. I'm waiting for you to do something."

A/N: My exams are done and school is already over! Expect me to update from time to time. Hope you guys are enjoying. Follow me on my twitter and instagram. 

Twitter: chemayha

Instagram: chemayhaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.8K 36
A highly trained agent, known as one of the best, ended up protecting the one and only child of the wealthiest family in the country, even treated as...
Room 23 By sam

Fanfiction

463K 11.2K 17
Jennie Kim is engaged to her high school sweetheart Kim Jongin also known as Kai. With her wedding 3 months away, Jennie begins to get stressed, pres...
45.5K 562 52
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
38.1K 977 15
The country's move in with their 'family's' for a year to see how they would react to each other after living under one roof. Matthew also known as C...