Scar (BTS superpower AU)

By Hetalia_uk

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin is childhood friend.Both of them have superpower and bad past.They then ran into... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
THANKS FOR THE READ!
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Discontinued

22

668 19 2
By Hetalia_uk

"So...We're going to introduce you guys to our allies and you can also call them friends."Namjoon said to all the people in the living room.Jin nodded his head and turned to others."We're gonna call their group Got7 and and TXT.There's also a few others but I am just gonna introduce them to you first."The others have a confused face."Why don't we name our group then hyung?"Jungkook suggested.Jin thought for a bit before agreeing.

"Why not? We are one group now.What are we gonna name them though?"Jin asked."Um...BST?"The others shooked their head.After a few name being spoken,a name caught their attention."Bangtan Boys? We can shorten it to BTS."The others agreed with the name making Taehyung who suggested it smile."Thats a good idea.Well done Tae."Taehyung thanked Jungkook for his compliment and turned back his attention to Namjoon and Jin.

"Anyway,they would be coming here soon."Jin said and the others nodded.They chatted for a while before they heard the doorbell ring.They turned their attention to the door.Namjoon stand up and open the door.

"Ah,finally your here."

"Hey Namjoon."

Sorry for the short update...I got a shot for vaccine today and I have to play a fricking Softbol so...I am exhausted.Hope you don't mind it much...Thanks for reading.😆😆Ciao~

Author-nim,
Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 637 90
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...
3K 204 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
628 59 20
When I Met You||Jeon Jungkook X Reader ~ This story is my first ever story about BTS member Jeon Jungkook aka The Golden Maknae. I hope you all enjoy...
454 13 29
This story is being rewritten due to personal distaste in the outcome XD Stray Kids and BTS are raised together in a secret government laboratory. Jo...