Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Now that Dean is back from Hell, you and the brothers have to deal with the consequences. It doesn't help tha... More

Lazarus Rising- Part 1
Lazarus Rising- Part 2
Lazarus Rising- Part 3
Lazarus Rising- Part 4
Lazarus Rising- Part 5
Lazarus Rising- Part 6
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 1
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 3
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 1
In The Beginning- Part 2
In The Beginning- Part 3
In The Beginning- Part 4
In The Beginning- Part 5
Metamorphosis- Part 1
Metamorphosis- Part 2
Metamorphosis- Part 3
Metamorphosis- Part 4
Monster Movie- Part 1
Monster Movie- Part 2
Monster Movie- Part 3
Yellow Fever- Part 1
Yellow Fever- Part 2
Yellow Fever- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 1
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 2
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3
It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 4
Wishful Thinking- Part 1
Wishful Thinking- Part 3
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 1
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer- Part 3
Heaven and Hell- Part 1
Heaven and Hell- Part 2
Heaven and Hell- Part 3
Family Remains- Part 1
Family Remains- Part 2
Family Remains- Part 3
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 1
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2
Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 3
After School Special- Part 1
After School Special- Part 2
After School Special- Part 3
After School Special- Part 4
Sex and Violence- Part 1
Sex and Violence- Part 2
Sex and Violence- Part 3
Sex and Violence- Part 4
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 1
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 2
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 3
Death Takes a Holiday- Part 4
On the Head of a Pin- Part 1
On the Head of a Pin- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 1
It's A Terrible Life- Part 2
It's A Terrible Life- Part 3
It's A Terrible Life- Part 4
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 1
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 2
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 3
The Monster at the End of This Book- Part 4
Jump the Shark- Part 1
Jump the Shark- Part 2
Jump the Shark- Part 3
Jump the Shark- Part 4
The Rapture- Part 1
The Rapture- Part 2
The Rapture- Part 3
When the Levee Breaks- Part 1
When the Levee Breaks- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 1
Lucifer Rising- Part 2
Lucifer Rising- Part 3
author's note
author's note
author's note

Wishful Thinking- Part 2

1.8K 56 13
By queenofdeansbooty

Approaching the young girl's house, you knocked on her door, eager to find out why she had those items.

"What's this, like a 'Harry and the Hendersons' deal?" Dean asked as you waited. The door opened to reveal the young girl.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Um, could we... You know what? Are your parents' home?" Sam asked nicely.

"Nope."

"No. Um... Have you seen a really, really furry..." you trailed off, not knowing how to describe it until the young girl perked up.

"Is he in trouble?

"No," Sam chuckled. "No, no, no. Not at all. We just—we wanted to make sure he was okay."

"Exactly," Dean nodded.

"He's my teddy bear. I think he's sick."

"Wow. Uh... Amazing. Because you know what? We... are, uh... teddy bear doctors," you improvised.

"Really? Can you please take a look at him?" the young girl asked with a hopeful look.

"Yeah," you said slowly, walking into her house. She led you up the stairs to her closed off room.

"He's in my bedroom. He's pretty grumpy," she said before knocking on her door. "Teddy? There're some nice doctors here to see you." She opened her door to reveal a giant Winchester-sized teddy bear who is really drunk, watching television.

"Close the fucking door!" he sobbed, and the young girl did as she was told.

"See what I mean?" she asked. The amount of shock written on your face didn't do justice to Sam and Dean's. Looking at both of them, you didn't know what to think of this.

"All I ever wanted was a teddy which was big, real, and talked. But now he's sad all the time—not 'ouch' sad, but ouch-in-the-head sad—says weird stuff and smells like the bus."

"Um, little girl..."

"Audrey!" she interrupted Dean.

"Audrey. How exactly did your teddy become real?"

"I wished for it."

"You wished for it?" you asked.

"At the wishing well," she nodded. Slowly opening her door, you looked at the giant teddy bear who was watching the news on the TV. Sam and Dean moved Audrey out of the way so she didn't have to see this anymore.

"Look at this," he chuckled. "You believe this shit?"

"Not really," you chuckled nervously.

"It is a terrible world. Why am I here?!"

"For tea parties!" Audrey exclaimed.

"Tea parties? Is that all there is?" he asked as the sound of guns firing could be heard from the TV. Nodding, you tried to get a read on this teddy bear but didn't find any signs of a spirit attached to it.

"Okay," you said quietly before closing the door once more. "Audrey, give us a second, would you? Okay." Moving away from her, you spoke to the brothers in a low voice.

"Are we... Should we... Uh, are we gonna kill this teddy bear?" Sam asked.

"How? Do we shoot it, burn it?" Dean wondered

"I don't think either of those will work. That bear isn't supernatural. I mean, there isn't a spirit attached to it. I didn't feel that kind of vibe," you whispered.

"Yeah. Besides, I get the feeling that the bear isn't really the, you know, core problem here," Sam said before pulling away and turning to the young girl. "Audrey. Where are your parents?"

"My mom wished they were in Bali, so I think they're in Bali."

"Okay, well... I'm really sorry to have to break this to you, but... your bear is sick. Yeah, he's—he's got..."

"Lollipop disease," you blurted out.

"Lollipop disease," Sam repeated slowly.

"It's not uncommon for a bear his size. But, see, it's—it's really contagious," Dean said.

"Yeah, so, is there—is there someone, maybe a grown-up, that you can stay with while we treat him?"

"Mrs. Hurley lives down the street."

"Perfect," you smiled. "We'd like you to stay there for a few days, okay?"

"Okay," she sighed.

"Oh, and, Audrey? Where is this wishing well?" Dean asked.

"Lucky Chin's Chinese Restaurant."

"Thanks, sweetie," you smiled before escorting her out of her house. She ran across the street to the person she knew before you sighed.

"Okay, let's go find this wishing well," Dean said before going back to his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Think it works?" Sam asked as you three entered the place.

"Got a better explanation for teddy back there?" you asked as you approached the well.

"Well, there's one way to find out," Dean grinned as he took out a coin.

"What are you gonna wish for?"

"I don't think that is a good idea," you said as you bit your bottom lip in worry.

"I'm not supposed to tell," Dean said as he ignored your warning. He threw the coin into the well an as soon as it hit the bottom, you felt something tingling inside you. Gasping, you looked down at your hands to see your blue mags rising to the surface. In a flash of bright blue, your magic was expelled from your body, making you an ordinary person.

"What the hell did you just do?" you asked as you lifted your arm out. Concentrating on a chair, you willed it to move, but nothing happened. You weren't a witch anymore. What the fuck did Dean do to you?

"I wished that you didn't have your powers anymore."

"What?" you asked, your tone suggests that you were pissed.

"I know how much you said you didn't like them, that you didn't know why this was happening to you. I thought you might like this," he said with a sigh. A million thoughts were running through your head, but that wasn't one of them. There was only one explanation for this, and that was because Dean hated the fact that you were a witch. You could only assume that since all he ever talks about it hating witches.

"Think again, Winchester," you growled before taking a seat at a table. Life felt weird without any powers.

"Y/N," Dean sighed, but you were ignoring him.

"The teddy bear, this wish," Sam thought out loud as he took a seat across from you. Dean hesitantly sat next to you, but you refused to meet his eyes.

"I'm guessing this," Dean said, showing Sam the newspaper with the lottery winner on it.

"I'm guessing that," Sam said, pointing to a couple that was making out at a table behind you.

"What are we supposed to do, huh? Stop people's wishes from coming true? I mean, it sounds like kind of a douche-y thing to do."

"Like what you did to me?" you snapped, glaring at Dean.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I thought that is what you would have wanted."

"Maybe next time order a sandwich, maybe some alcohol, definitely some porn magazines. You know, something that won't kill you."

"Come on guys. Y/N, I know you're pissed, but we have a case on our hands. When has something like this ever come without a price tag? And usually a deadly one."

"Alright. Fine," Dean sighed, looking away from you, "we'll put a hold on the wishing till we figure out what's going on."

"Would you guys like to order?" a Chinese waiter asked as he approached your table.

"No, sir, I am not. Health department. You, my friend, have a rat infestation. We're gonna have to shut this place down under emergency hazard code 56C."

"Rats?!" the waiter exclaimed. Getting the restaurant shut down was a good idea, but you were still pissed at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the water drained from the well, Dean was inside and sweeping the coins.

"Typical fountain, plaster Buddha. Nothing I can see," Dean sighed.

"Yes, nothing. We keep a clean place here," the waiter said.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave during the preliminary investigation, okay? Thank you," you said with a tight smile as the man exited the restaurant.

"Aren't you a little bit tempted?" Dean asked as he flipped a coin to Sam. How could he still be so happy after what he did to you?

"No," he chuckled. "Wouldn't be real. I wouldn't trust it."

"Thank you, Sam. Instead of being a rational adult with this, he used it on me, and I could die for all he cares," you said.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Truly. You're not going to die," Dean sighed.

"What is that?" you asked, ignoring Dean for now. Looking inside the well, you noticed a coin still left on the ground.

"Some kind of old coin. I don't recognize the markings," Sam said. Dean bent down to pick it up, but it was embedded to the floor.

"Damn."

"Lift with your legs."

"Is that little mother welded on there? Huh. We will need some reinforcements," Dean sighed before leaving the restaurant to go to the car.

"How are you doing?" Sam asked you.

"Not good, Sam. Not good," you sighed just as Dean came back with a hammer and a crowbar. The waiter was hot on his heels once he saw the tools.

"Hey, hey, hey, what is this?! You are gonna break my fountain!"

"Sir, I don't want to slap you with a 44/16, but I will," you said to him, and he trudged away sadly. With a hammer in hand, Dean tried to lift the coin up, but ended up breaking the hammer.

"Damn!" Dean scoffed.

"Coin's magical," you stated. "Like I was until about an hour ago."

"I think it's hoodoo that's protecting the well. I don't think we can destroy this," Dean said with a sigh after hearing your comment. Sam took out a notepad from his jacket before placing a sheet over the coin and tracing it with a pencil.

"Alright, here. You got to look into this," Sam said as he handed the paper to his brother.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"Something just occurred to me," he said, about to leave the restaurant.

"I'll go with you," you quickly said which made Dean sigh.

"Y/N, please," he begged, but you walked out with Sam as you ignored him.

"You know, he only did this because he thought this was what you wanted," Sam said.

"No, Sam, he did it because he hates witches, and can't stand the thought of being with one," you sniffled. "Let's just go to wherever you want."

"Okay," Sam sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.2K 98
Never did you think you would have children of your own, especially with the love of your life. Now that you finally do, you have to realize that the...
19.3K 614 64
There's a civil war going on in Heaven, and you're caught in the middle of it. You come across a new source of power that will either make you strong...
4.9K 234 26
Dean and Sam are new kids once agin, but this school is different from the rest. Instead of them hating it and never wanting to go back, they make ne...
117K 3.4K 81
Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but when you're juggling that, other angels...