Toy [Zarry]

By Akshaya_1Dlover

Toy [noun] - A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather then with due seriousnes... More

Prologue
I
ll
lll
lV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Epilogue
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
XX
XXI
XXll
XXlll
XXlV
XXV
XXVl
XXVlll
XXlX
Epilogue

XXVll

9.7K 435 264
By Akshaya_1Dlover

A/N: It's been a while my unicorns! Well here is a new chapter, it's slightly late but I had a migraine yesterday and came home from college and conked out until the next morning, oops!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW ZARRY MOMENTS ON THE TOUR?! HAVE YOU SEEN IT? OH MY GOODNESS, CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING? AAAAAAH! I WEAR IT'S LIKE ZAYN KISSED HARRY...WELL WE ALL KNOW HE DID! JUST CHECK IT OUT! -------->>>>

Woah, this story has over 11K votes, 355K reads and 7.5K comments, thank you!

I really can't wait to finish this story because my next story will be bigger and better!

I HAVE A GAY FRIEND, FINALLY! \(^0^)/

Guys please do vote, it means a lot and it'll be nice to share your views on the chapter so please leave a comment while you're at it because my recent chapters aren't doing as great as the previous ones >_< Am I doing something wrong?!

This chapter is dedicated to @TA3S1A_MALIK because she really enjoyed the chapter and plus, I surprised her with what was going to happen, I like surprising people, so yay! :)

Fact: I did that 20 fact thingy and I posted it on my message board, so do check that out...you'll get to know me much much much more! YAAAAY ;D

Enjoy my little Toy Soldiers! \(♥o♥)/

***

"So Zayn, what do you think of this art school?" Harry questions as they browse through the internet, well Zayn was doing this out of free will, mainly Harry forcing him.

Tommy was sitting at the end of the bed colouring in a tiger as his parents were perched up on pillows reading over reviews of independent art schools.

Shrugging his shoulders, Zayn sighs "I still don't think we should send him to this Harry, I mean yeah you can look at them and that but that's it, I don't even care because he isn't going, heck he soesn't know what shoe goes on which foot, let alone his life decisions...he's still a bloody child" Zayn whispers harshly to Harry, so Tommy wouldn't hear.

"Yes Zayn, you've said that a million and one times" Harry huffs annoyed, his arms crossed over his chest.

Zayn rolls his eyes "And I'll say it a million and two times just so you understand it" Zayn smirks as he flicks Harry's nose and then pecks his lips.

Trying to deepen their kiss realising Tommy was too engrossed in his colouring book, Harry licks Zayn's lower lip, only for Zayn to pull away.

"You've been acting differently" Harry points out in a mumble as he questions Zayn with a curious glance.

Zayn feels the weight in the pit on his stomach sink, since the whole even that happened with Jake and how they've nearly kissed, Zayn hasn't been acting the same around Harry. Zayn can't even kiss Harry without thinking about the kiss he nearly experienced with Jake.

The guilt was truly eating him alive and he hated it!

Looking at Harry with a forced smile, Zayn shakes his head "Oh I'm just feeling a little under the weather, I mean winter has hit and my immune system is pretty shitty" Zayn lies, laughing awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, I remember that time when you spent the whole of the Christmas holidays snuggled up in bed during college, I was by your side feeding you soup" Harry comments, a flash back playing in his mind as soon as he thought about the memory.

Zayn also thinks about that memory, how sweet Harry was to stay by Zayn's side the whole time; another reason for Zayn to feel even more guilty...he hates it!

Crawling between his parents, Tommy holds up his picture "Look, look what I did" he squeals, practically pushing the drawing into Harry's and Zayn's face.

"This is really good, don't you think so Zayn?" Harry says emphasising on the fourth word, shoving the picture towards Zayn "Our son has amazing talent" Harry says lowly.

Zayn rolls his eyes "Of course he will have an amazing talent, I'm his father after all" Zayn teases as he pins Tommy down, lifting his small top and blowing raspberries onto Tommy's little flat tummy.

Roaring with laughter, Tommy begins to thrash around, fat tear drops pouring out of his green irises as he breathes heavily "D-Dadda, I need to pee!" Tommy squeals as Zayn chuckles and pulls away, helping Tommy off the bed who runs out of the room like a lightening bolt, heading to the bathroom to empty out his tiny little bladder.

"Remember to wash your hands pumpkin!" Harry calls.

Zayn smiles "We should get him to bed now" Zayn admits then clears his throat "And brush your teeth, it's bed time now pumpkin" Zayn announces as he stands up with Harry to go get Tommy's bed ready.

After tucking Tommy into bed and kissing his cheeks good night, both Harry and Zayn trudge down the stairs quietly and Harry walks off to pour both of them two glasses of wine, coming back handing Zayn his.

"Thanks" Zayn smiles sipping the red wine, feeling himself relax a little more, the tension decreasing rapidly and the anxiety and the guild subsiding.

Harry threads his fingers through Zayn's locks "You know I love you right? I mean I don't need some ring just to confirm my love for you because my love for you is worth more than anything materialised, my love for you just grows each day. Just the smallest things you do makes me happy and it makes me fall in love with you all over again Zayn. I know it's a random time to tell you this but I guess that I woke up today feeling a little guilty because I haven't appreciated you as much as I should have,even the new me. You are so special Zayn" Harry whispers, his hand moving over to reach for Zayn's.

Biting his lip, Zayn blinks back the tears, the guilt returning, surfacing as a small sweat builds up on his forehead as his palms begin to get clammy, causing the grip on Harry's hand to tighten "I love you so much too Harry, and no, you mean the world to me just how you are" Zayn whispers.

"Thank you, I love the trust we now have, it's the foundation to our love" Harry whispers kissing Zayn's cheek.

Zayn frowns, this has to be from a script right? Because this conversation isn't in his favour.

Standing up from Harry's grip, Zayn takes the wine glasses "I should wash these" he mumbles and bolts into the kitchen washing the glasses, but then he splashes his face with water toi calm himself down, his grip in the skin tightening, his knuckles turning pale.

"Okay what's wrong? Clearly you aren't acting the same, what happened babe?" Harry questions pouting.

Zayn shakes his head "N-Nothing" he chokes out, the last thing he need is for Harry to know and then kill Jake or something.

Shaking his head unconvinced, Harry walks over towards Zayn "It's about the art school for Tommy right? I'm sorry, look I'll let it drop, I don't care" Harry whispers softly, holding his hands in the air in surrender.

"No it's not that" Zayn mumbles breathing heavily, the air suddenly becoming thick.

Harry furrows his eyebrows "Then what is it?" Harry pleads helplessly, the cold shoulder Zayn has been giving him this past week has been really affecting Harry.

Looking at Harry, Zayn sighs "Jake nearly kissed me" he whispers, quickly looking down.

"HE WHAT?!" Harry spits out in a yell, the anger flowing through his vessels, his fists clenching as he feels his neck vein pumping.

Zayn sees Harry's actions, the memories from when Harry had anger problems when they were younger floods back, causing Zayn to become nervous.

Reaching out to touch Harry, Zayn sighs "Please Harry, he didn't know what he was doing he was just drunk. Please don't do anything to him" Zayn pleads.

"Why would I do anything to him when it's all your fault?!" Harry spits as he pushes Zayn's hand away before it could rest on his shoulder.

Zayn's eyes widen "You are mad at me, w-what did I do?" Zayn whimpers, tears threatening to stream down.

Rolling his eyes, Harry laughs bitterly "What did you do? Are you seriously asking me such a stupid question?" Harry snaps.

"Yes I am Harry, because I did nothing wrong!" Zayn confirms strongly, his hands clenched into fists by his side.

Harry scoffs "I told you to stay away from Jake, I warned you but like always you do the oposite, every time! Why the fuck can't you listen to me because I always know what's best for you" Harry hisses out, his jaw clenched.

Slumping his shoulders, Zayn shakes his head "It's not like I was fucking him! He's my bloody friend Harry"  Zayn states firmly, feeling annoyed.

"Friends? Since when do friends kiss each other?" Harry snorts in disgust, rolling his eyes.

Zayn shakes his head "We didn't kiss! Oh and since when does someone hit the person they love?" Zayn hisses, with venom.

Eyes widening, Harry stares at Zayn, his breathing becoming heavy "I can't even look at you" he spits as he slips his boots on grabbing his keys and storming out.

Tommy comes to the top of the stairs rubbing his eyes, looking at Zayn "Dadda, what was the loud noise?" he grumbles out tiredly.

Raising his gaze towards Tommy, Zayn sighs "Sorry pumpkin, don't worry...just get to bed, love you" Zayn says softly.

"Love you" Tommy yawns with a small wave as he crawls back into his bed, cuddling with his stuffed monkey.

"Fuck" Zayn curses, running his hand through his hair as he leans his back onto the wall.

He thought him and Harry were over this stage of Harry getting mad and storming out, he thought their love would over come any obstacle in it's path.

Clearly Zayn was wrong...

***

A/N: Woaaaaah, Harry found out about the Zake kiss!

Do you think Harry was out of order?

Feeling sorry for Zayn?

What do you think will happen next? ;D

Tell me what you think :) x

Vote

Comment

YOU MUST FAN ME! ;D

Share

Follow me on Tumblr: http://bloggingzarry.tumblr.com/

Add me on Kik: Akshaya_1Dlover

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @Akshaya_Ox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
87K 1.2K 26
** beautiful outline is credited to owner ** - \anˈtiTHəsəs/ noun a person or thing that is the direct opposite of someone or something else.
20.5K 281 20
Niall James Timothy Horan. A 19 year old confused Irish lad, making his way in the worlds heart throbbing boy band called 'One Direction'.
38.3K 1.4K 43
0_0