Monster Emperor System

By Loose_T_Shirt

I don't want to say too much as that would be spoilers, so do read it, as this is my first time, so be gentle... More

Volume 0: Auxiliary Volume Ranks for Ascending to Godhood
Volume 0: Auxiliary Volume Tiers of Strength of Places
Volume 0: Auxiliary Volume Gifts when born
Volume 0: Auxiliary Volume Ranks of Skills and Weapons
Chapter 1: To Live
Chapter 2: God of Reincarnation, Phobos
Chapter 3: Choices
Chapter 4: Alaria Empire
Chapter 5: Starter Pack
Chapter 6: Status and Lottery
Chapter 7: Promise
Chapter 8: New Beginning
Chapter 9: 5 Years
Chapter 10: Little Genius
Chapter 11: Queen of Blizzard
Chapter 13: Royal Family of Elixia
Chapter 14: Elixias
Chapter 15: General of the Army
Chapter 16: Cardinal Sins
Chapter 17: Despair
Chapter 18: Originator of Envy, Leviathan
Chapter 19: Lily
Chapter 20: Carias Stronghold
Chapter 21: Training
Chapter 22: Fun during training
Chapter 23: Billion Beast Forest
Chapter 24: Kakar and Dakar
Chapter 25: Little Birdy
Chapter 26: Theo
Chapter 27: A Place to call HOME (part 1)

Chapter 12: Departure

65 1 0
By Loose_T_Shirt

Being alone in his previous life. Seven believed that rather than keeping things with only himself, it's best to have someone to rely on, to have someone whom you can believe and trust.

We always want someone whom we can trust and believe. We always want someone whom we can rely on and someone with whom we can be with.

And you know this, if we have someone whom we can trust, feels great. We forget everything when we are with them. We only think of them when we get spare time, our life gets positive.

We start 'living' our life. When we have someone with whom we can share our emotions, whether it is the moment of happiness or sadness.

When we are dying, we take the memories with us. We remember all the sh**ty things we did.

Once a Great Scholar said,

"Some people wish to be Alone, but no one wishes solitude"

Seven chooses to believe his parents, and his brother.

Seven's father was lean on the wall, his brother and his mother both sat near him on the bed, and Curanare stood near him.

"Mom, dad, I am a reincarnated human.", at last Seven said it.

"I choose to sacrifice my few months of life and traded it for the life of a young girl, therefore God of Reincarnation, Phobos gave me Monster Emperor System and I used one of its functions to cure your mother." Seven told his parents and brother each and everything in detail.

He also told them, that he has accepted them as his family after how much love they gave him.

Alicia and Ashoka got interested in his previous life parents and his brother Joseph was interested in how was his life in his previous life.

When he told them that, he was literally all alone in his previous life, except that he had parents who were always there for him, and cared for him with all their heart.

Without even knowing, dawn came. Strangely, no one felt hungry till now.

His brother and parents kept their smile, but felt sad deep inside after hearing that he was all alone these times.

His brother promised himself that he would always be there for him.

"So by using the Monster Emperor System, you evolved your 4 Armed One-Eyed Troll to Sacred Mountain Shattering Giant?", his father asked for surety.

"Yes dad.", answered Seven.

While having the smiling face, both the parents were thinking was thinking of the Entity who was able to give their son this Godly gift. There are indeed many mysterious places and beings, or Phobos might also be someone from 'that place'.

"Mom, how did you get injured?", asked Seven after looking towards her mom.

"Son, when you get strong enough, you will understand it yourself." answered Alicia.

"Seven me and your father would have to go now, since I have fully recovered my strength. We have some important issues which we need to take care of. You and Joseph is currently too weak, so both of you should train until you to become Warlord ranked. And after that we would come and take you with us.", answered Alicia with a heavy heart.

"Joseph and Seven, I know this is hard on you, but we would need to leave as soon as possible. This is for the best of us.", said Ashoka with a serious expression while looking at his wifey.

He turned towards Joseph and told him to train his brother and to protect him as he is the smallest in their family of four. He later on turned towards Curamare and told him to protect Seven and to be with him.

"Father, mother, I am getting hungry, so lets have dinner together before you guys leave.", said Seven somewhat embarrassed after he heard the grumbling sound from his stomach.

This was the first time, he saw his mother and father cooking together. He sat in front of Joseph. Joseph asked him basic things like, in which weapon form would he like to be trained in?

"I would like to train in using one handed sword."

"Why Seven?"

"Because wielding it looks cool.", answered Seven somewhat embarrassed.

This answer made Joseph speechless. But he chooses to respect his brother's opinion (idioticity).

"Brother what was your first monster Opian?", Seven asked in excitement, as he was pondering about his brother's strength all the time.

"I only have 3 monster Opians, the first monster Opian I got at the age of 5 was Lower Flame Spirit, but now she is Higher Flame Spirit as she ate Legend grade Immortal Flame which she found out randomly.", while telling this Joseph summoned his Higher Flame Spirit.

She was the size of a palm, looks like a girl and is completely made up of flames. She started dancing in the air and later on, sat on Joseph's shoulder and was staring at Seven with interest, as her master does not usually summons her in front of others. And if summoned, orders her don't show herself to others.

'System can you tell me what an Immortal Flame is and what is the status of the Higher Flame Spirit?', asked Seven to system in his thought.

[Responding to host's request]

[An Immortal Flame, is a unique type of flame, which are only formed in places with rich Flame Myricia. It is formed when Flame Myricias get concentrated at a region for a large amount of time. Usually found in center of volcanoes. This flame can be used to evolve flame type monsters]

[Name: Higher Flame Spirit (5 Star Magi)

Rank: 4 Star Grandmaster

Evolution Possible (Flame type items are to be consumed for evolution)

Bloodline: Flame Elemental (Mutated)

Strength: 200,000

Speed: 300 m/s

Skills:

1) Passive: Flame Immunity (God) ---> Immune to all Flame type attacks.

2) Passive: Undying (God) ---> Can never die, she only needs rest if she uses up her true essence energy.

3) Passive: Flame Control (God) ---> Can learn any type of Flame magic instantly. Only the required amount of control and Myricia is needed.

4) Passive: Flame Absorption (God) ---> Can absorb any type of flame equipment's essence to evolve and strengthen herself.]

'WHY THE HELL SHE HAS 4 GOD LEVEL ABILITY????', Seven screamed in his thought, at the system.

[Host, this Higher Flame Spirit is a mutated one, which is seen in only 1 in a billion. And to have a mutated spirit as the first monster Opian, your brother has monstrously monstrous talent. The people who have contracted these types of spirits can be counted on one hand.

The Spirits are the embodiment of essence energy, therefore they are born with all their abilities at Divine level, whereas Mutated spirits have all their abilities at God rank and are also known as Spirit Kings.]

His brother saw his reaction and understood that he must have asked his 'system' about his Spirit, and got to know about how great of a talented (lucky) individual he is. His brother showed him a 'smug'.

This pissed Seven. He also understood what his brother Joseph is implying.

Just when things would have gotten loose, the couple came with the food, there were 3 main dishes and a few side dishes.

On a square table, with four chairs on the four sides, the family was eating happily.

After eating, and finishing things up, his father and mother came to tell them what should they do while they would be gone.

"This is the teleportation crystal, and would teleport both of you to the region ruled by Royal Family of Elixia, a world tier powerhouse. Here you would become stronger, faster as you would have more competition. Joseph you have to take care of your younger brother. And have this ring, this contains some money and other basic necessities.", Alicia said to Joseph and gave him a ring.

"Your mother has changed the world's law when she released her powers, therefore the upper limit of strength has been shifted to Warlord rank, whereas previously it was previously Legendary rank. Therefore both of you need to be more careful.", warned Ashoka.

Later on Ashoka and Alicia opened their arms wide open to hug Joseph and Seven.

Afterwards Ashoka tore open the void and went with Alicia to another place unknown to both of the brothers.

Joseph held the teleportation stone in his hand, ready to break it anytime, excited to go to a world tier powerhouse.

"Hey brother?"

"Yes Seven."

"Did mom and dad said, how would they know we reached Warlord rank and come to pick us up?"

".....", Joseph started sweating.

"Leave it, they must have in some way to do it, I guess.", said Seven while summoning Curamare back.

"It would be best if your guess is true.", while saying this, Joseph held Seven's hand and broke the teleportation stone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 25.6K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
798 64 5
I've always yearned to be at the top, who doesn't really? But it's different for me. Being the best wasn't a dream or a goal, it was an obsession. An...
4.5K 83 18
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- Julius Elias Velisaria was born a very unlucky boy. Born...
2.3K 364 17
(UNDERGOING REWRITING) "I want to live a life where I can be truly happy!" Ethan Emerson was a normal 23-year-old man who grew up in a loving neighbo...