(Y/n)'s Guardian Angel [Origi...

Af Green_Arrow_Fury

This is what happens when a 16 year old boy meets his very own guardian angel! Use of serious themes and sex... Mere

Divine Intervention
Believe
Friends
Pure of Heart
Faith, Family, Friends
Good/Evil
Holy Retribution
Life/Death
In God We Trust
Heaven Sent
Love/Hate
Trials and Tribulations
Repentance
Heresy
Sacrilegious
Unforgivable
Savior
Eternity
IMPORTANT

Sinful

993 13 23
Af Green_Arrow_Fury

Your perspective;

I awoke the next morning sleeping between Ayumi and Amanda. The bed was queen sized at least, no doubt this was Amanda's bedroom. I must have passed out last night because I can't seem to remember getting here.

A stir to my right caught my attention as Ayumi shifted slightly while wrapping her arms around my torso. Instead of panicking, I sunk into the unexpected hug. A feeling of warmth and safety washed over me. Just as I was getting comfortable, Amanda's hand grabbed my crotch! A low moan escaped my lips which in turn, woke the two up.

Amanda: Well good morning, looks like someone's happy to see me~

Oh dear...

Ayumi: Morning Mr. Sexy! May the heavens smile upon you today.

As I was about to thank Ayumi, Amanda's grip tightened much to my discomfort which caused me to hop right out of bed!

Ayumi: Mrs. Amanda! Naughty, naughty!

Amanda: Ow! Sto-OW!!!

The sound of flesh slapping flesh managed to reach my ears causing me to cringe. I decided to ignore it for the time being and head down stairs for breakfast. When I reached the kitchen I noticed the fresh smell of homemade food. I followed the aroma to the dining room table where a delicious hearty meal lay present. That smell, like the mornings I would wake up to see Leahy working hard in the kitchen before work and school.

You: Sure brings me back...

???: I'm glad!

That voice...

I turned to see a familiar figure sitting on the couch.

You: LEAHY??!!!

I rush over to give her a hug! Leahy stands up just as I reach her and grabs on. We held on to each other for dear life, nothing else mattered at that moment. Yuma came down stairs with a...confused face? Oh yeah, she never met my aunt. No doubt, she probably thought the worse.

Yuma: Um...who's this?

You: ...Leahy! Leahy (L/n), she's my aunt!

Yuma's face grew even more confused. That's right, Yuma was there when we heard of Leahy's death! Me and Leahy ended the hug before I turned my full attention to Yuma.

You: I-it's a miracle...SHE'S BACK!

Leahy: Back?

(Brief Time Skip)

You: So....you don't remember a thing?

Leahy: No. I was on the plane then everything went white. When I came to, I was standing in the middle of a field.

Yuma: And that's when the lady in black appeared?

Leahy: ...Yes.

This lady in black Leahy mentioned sounds a lot like Lorelei's mom. If she even is Lorelei's mom.

Leahy: She asked me if I wanted to see (Y/n). After I said yes, she teleported me here. I didn't want to wake anyone so I decided to cook till you all awoke.....I hope you enjo-

You: It's awesome!

Leahy: Thank you baby.

If I'm not mistaken, I could have sworn I saw Yuma's eye twitch.

Yuma: S-someone should go wake Lorelei...

Leahy: That's the little girl you found right?

I nodded before heading upstairs to wake her. Once I reached her room, I peered inside to see her asleep peacefully. So adorable. I made sure to tiptoe to her bedside to not wake her. Her face was so innocent. My gaze shifted to her eyepatch that she still wore over her eye. Before I knew it, my fingers had moved over to it. Right before I could peel it off, I stopped myself. What's underneath is none of my business.

She began to stir about real cute like, her eyes peeled open and immediately made eye contact with me. She gave me a cutesy smile which warmed my heart immensely. I flashed her a grin.

You: Um, breakfast is ready. There's someone down there I'd like you to meet.

She let out a huge yawn before extending her arms out towards me like a baby. I chuckle slightly before lifting her out of bed. Turns out she's a lot heavier than she looks.

Lori flashed me one more smile before heading turns the door with me in tow. Just before we could leave, Ayumi blocked our path without realizing.

Ayumi: Morning!

Lorelei: Yumi!

I smiled at Lori's nickname for Ayumi. Lori ran up to Ayumi before jumping into her arms! The two spun around while laughing their heads off. Afterwards, Ayumi set her down allowing Lori to run off. Then she turned her attention over to me.

Ayumi: Um...(Y/n), may I speak with you?

You: Oh? Yeah, of course.

She lead me to my room. I was expecting a conversation of some kind but all I got was a mouthful of tongue!

You: Mmm!! Blehh! What the-

Ayumi gripped my cheeks tightly before forcefully ramming her tongue down my throat! I tried to pull away but she grabbed a handful of my hair, keeping me in place! I could feel her warm muscle explore the entirety of my mouth. I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it...

Ayumi: Forgive me....I must do this...

She pinned me to the bed before resuming our kiss. This time I actually kissed back against my better judgement. The whole time I could feel her hair tickle my face. I actually let out a couple of unexpected moans which she seemed to enjoy.

(Warning!)

As her hands worked over my body I managed to slip mine down her pants. They slowly moved over her cheeks causing multiple low moans. Each time I squeezed she's gasp, I took this time to slip my own tongue in her mouth. I made sure to explore every inch. She tasted like rainbows...

That's when I could feel her cold hands work their way into my pants. Her fingers wrapped around my member in a matter of seconds. I could feel it twitch ever so often.

You: A...A-Ayumi...

Ayumi: (Y/n)~

The sound of my zipper being unzipped was momentarily the only sound in the room. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. So in response I started to undo her clothing. Soon I was able to completely free her breasts. Unexpectedly, she wasn't wearing any bra!

Ayumi: N-naughty...

My hands began to move on their own as she started to give me a rough hand job. I pinched her left tit as I took the other in my mouth. Ayumi brought her hand back up to her face while maintaining eye contact and stifling moans. She made sure I was watching as she began to lick every inch seductively. My eyes widened in response to her wet hand returning to my shaft. It felt great!

I continued to suck on her right tit as she sped up my hand job. This continued for a good bit before she flipped us over allowing me to be on top. It was then that I got a pretty good shot over her opening. It was the pinkest thing I've ever seen...

Ayumi: Love me~

I nodded quickly before allowing lust to take over completely. Without warning, I shoved my member deep down inside Ayumi! She let an atrocious moan filled with pleasure and pain. I stopped momentarily before she gave me the go ahead.

You: Oh man~

I thrusted into her over and over! We were both biting our tongues to keep ourselves from moaning. Soon, we reconnected our mouths and continued to make out sloppily. My thrusts began to get faster and I could even feel Ayumi's hips move in response! We were both moaning into the kiss much to each other's delight. Something was definitely wrong with this whole situation but at the moment the only thing I could concentrate on was the knot building up in my stomach. My member began to twitch violently, I had officially reached my limit!

You: Ayumi!!

Ayumi: (Y/n)!!

...

...

...

There we were, both panting rather loudly. Sweat sliding off our skin. That was probably the best thing I've ever experienced. It was like my soul got pressure washed. It, ironically, felt like heaven.

Ayumi: (Y/n)...

You: Yeah?

Ayumi: ....If I wasn't what you thought I was.....would you still love me?

You: What do you mean...? I guess.

Leahy: WHO ARE YOU?!

The sound of Leahy's voice echoed through the entire house! It came from the kitchen, followed by Lorelei screaming.

Ayumi and I rushed down stairs to see a familiar sight! Well, familiar for me...

???: We meet again~

You: What are you doing here?!

I looked over to see Lori lying on the ground unconscious. Leahy was holding a steak knife defensively! Ayumi was shocked, a little too shocked. As if she recognized her.

Ayumi: You...

???: Me. You knew this day was coming, scales.

Scales?

Leahy: What's going on?!

???: Leahy (L/n)...you don't recognize me? I'm hurt.

Leahy: That voice! You're the lady from the field! You look different-

???: I have no definite shape. I am, because I am. There's nothing else to it~

Leahy: Why are you here now?

You: Whats happening?!

???: Oh, there's so much you don't know. Allow me to explain.

Long ago, there was a couple. This couple loved each other unconditionally despite the laws that were in place to prevent such a thing. He was Love and she is Hate. Together, they gave birth to a miracle. Despite their strength, they were outnumbered. They were shunned, hated, outcasts. Two sides, the side of Love and the side of Hate, both wanted blood. The leader of the Love tribe, the one you mortals call God, sent a legion to dispose of the two and capture the baby. The leader of the Hate tribe, the one you call Lucifer, did the same.

The only thing the couple could do was run, hide the baby. Both tribes wanted the baby because bestowed within it was unimaginable power, the power of both sides. Power to rival God and Lucifer. The power to destroy both Angel and Demon. The couple fled, they had no choice but to rely on a friend, someone who swore to help protect because she too had seen the baby's soul and recognized it as the most beautiful thing. This friend went by the name of Ayumistae, or Ayumi for short. She abandoned the Love tribe in order to save the baby. With her help, the baby was able to escape. Dropped to Earth for safe keeping. Although, the tribes caught up with the trio. The father was killed and the woman was banished. As for Ayumi? She told.....although the two tribes are not known for forgiveness like you mortals may think. She too was dropped to Earth but only after her grace was stolen.

The banished woman was forgotten, left to rot in the nothingness. The daughter of Lucifer himself, an outcast. However, time passes differently there. The woman was able to regain her strength and summon a boy to her aid. This was not an ordinary boy, within him lay the power of Love. Dormant. In order to summon the boy, she had to wait until he was vulnerable or in immense pain. So she did. Upon summoning him, she was able to siphon some of the boys powers so that she may grow stronger. Strong enough to leave the nothingness and return to her spawn.

The woman's time in the nothingness allowed her time to think, an eternity. She wanted but one thing, revenge on Ayumi. But now she realizes that she doesn't need it, all she needs is her spawn. So here she is, Hate.

Me.

Everyone gasped! It all made sense now. The boy she mentioned, was she referring to me? She summoned me a couple of days ago! She said she had to wait till the boy was in immense pain, vulnerable. I met her after my so called death...

Dormant? Am I the boy?!

???: It seems as though someone is catching on. Yes, you are the boy.

Leahy turned to me with a hurt and apologetic look.

Wait....

You: You knew...?

Leahy: Baby...

My heart sunk.

???: Allow me to explain.

You parents were very special, so special that they had to die. Before their death, they entrusted your life to a random, unrelated, human being. Leahy here is that being. She is not your aunt, you two aren't related. Your real parents sealed your powers, hoping that you'd be able to live a normal life. However, after their death, the seal began to rot. Your powers began to awaken. Your dreams you've been having....that crystal you've been seeing. The one you were not able to touch until recently. Those were not dreams, it was your power reaching out to your soul. The seal broke allowing you to finally touch it. Your powers have awakened, but you do not know how to use them.

A single tear managed to escape my eye. My whole life has been a lie...

Lorelei: 'Stop it....'

A whisper...

???: What was that?

Lorelei: 'I said stop...'

???: Speak up-

Lorelei: I SAID STOP ITTTT!!!

*Poof*

When I finally came to, I was lying on a grassy plain. My whole body hurt. After climbing to my feet, I looked up to see a pretty confusing sight.

You: What....the....hell?

I started to walk towards the flying castle. Suddenly, the ground behind me cracked and fell off! The space behind was an infinite white void!

*Yelp*

At the very ledge, I could see hands gripping tightly. Someone was about to fall! I immediately rushed over to see Yuma on the ledge.

You: YUMA!!

Before I could reach her, she fell...

It was as if time slowed. Yuma's body continued to fall, the void swallowing her up. After a couple of minutes I could no longer see her body...

You: Yuma...

I had no choice but to keep moving, the ground began to crack and fall once again. My head ached terribly, I no longer knew where I was going. My feet just continued to take me.

*Yelp*

I turned to the right to see Leahy! Her body was being consumed by snake like tentacles reaching out from the forest!

You: LEAHY!! NO!

It was too late...

Her whole body was taken into the Earth, or wherever we are. I stopped....I could believe what was happening. My mind went blank. I couldn't process any of this.

Before I knew it the tentacles shot out at me, barely missing! I fell to the ground and began to rapidly crawl away! It was no use, I was done for!

Ayumi: (Y/n)!!

It was then, when I was suddenly grabbed and hauled into the air out of harms way! I looked upwards to see Ayumi with her wings all sprawled out, she was carrying me towards the floating castle. My gaze returned to the ground below to see even more land fall into nothingness.

You: W-what's h-happening...?!

Ayumi: Lorelei's inside! We have to hurry!

You: B-bu-but....Yuma.....and L-Leahy...

Ayumi: Cmon!

She flew us to the top of some bridge. It was the only way to enter the big castle, the other end was cut off. Ayumi still had my wrist within her grasp, not letting go. She pulled me inside before the white void could manage to swallow us up!

...

...

Once inside, Ayumi slowed it down. My wrist was red and throbbing. Her grip is really tight, I knew she didn't mean to hurt me though. I looked back to the door one last time, I allowed some tears to fall in honor of Yuma and Leahy. Are they really dead? I just got Leahy back....

They can't be......can they?

Ayumi: This way (Y/n).

Reluctantly, I followed Ayumi deeper inside the dark castle. We came to a tall set of wooden doors, above was a sign that read "chapel."

You: In here?

Ayumi nodded before pushing open the doors.

At the front altar stood Lorelei. Her back was facing us. Ayumi and me slowly crept forward while being very cautious. Everything was just too quiet.

Astrid: Halt!

Val: She's ours...

Crap!

Astrid and Val passed us without a second thought. Lorelei suddenly turned showing us her face. Her eyepatch was gone, revealing a crimson eye! Now I get it, she has a blue and red eye. They both symbolize Love and Hate. She wore the patch to hide her identity!

In response to her aggressive gaze, Astrid and Val were thrown back by an unexpected energy burst!

You: Whoa!! Lorelei...

She turned her attention to Ayumi and me! We both ran towards her in search for answers but we too were suddenly thrown back!

I skidded across the floor before coming to a halt right in front of the entrance. Ayumi was shot into a corner so hard, the wall cracked! All of us were to weak to move...

Lorelei: ...

You: Ugh....okay, fine...

I thought back to what Hate told us. I had powers. Was she really telling the truth?

Ayumi lost her grace, so she's basically like a really strong human. Does that mean I'm more powerful then here? Astrid and Val look injured. Who knows what they had to go through in order to make it here. Am I the only one who stands a chance against Lori?

I have to use my powers...

I have to...

I must...

You: MY POWER-

*KABOOOOM*

The ceiling exploded! A motorcycle came through the hole before crashing right in the center of the room.

Astrid: No....not you again...

What? Somehow I missed the man riding the bike at first glance. His back was facing us, all I could see was a crimson trench coat....

You: Who...are you....?

???: Well, well, well. This a private party or can I join in?

Val: The hunter...

Ayumi: Wha...

Lorelei: LEAVE ME ALO-

*POW*

A gunshot...

Lorelei dropped to the floor.

???: Sorry kid, it's past your bed time.

You: NOOOOO!!!

Ayumi: WHO ARE YOU??!!

...

???: My name is-

Astrid: ENOUGH!! You cannot hope to defeat pure blooded Angels!

???: Tch. Angels, like they exist. No, you all are nothing but demonic pests. Unlucky for you, I'm a full time pest control specialist.

The stranger whipped out two pistols, one silver and one black!

???: Make my day, punks~

To be continued...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

249K 3.7K 36
A boy who has an Excalibur Sword in his family. After one night his parents died and he was forced to move away from two good friends. One of those b...
152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...
214 10 9
When a 19 year old boy's nightmares spill out into reality, he comes face to face with his deepest fears and finally confronts his demons. Will he be...
644 44 23
Your typical high school loser and a typical fallen angel. What could possibly go wrong?