The Bet (The Badboy's Claim S...

By brendathatwriter

currently being edited! [the first story in the badboy's claim series] It was my turn to smirk. "I wanna make... More

THE BET
ONE ✓
TWO ✓
THREE ✓
FOUR ✓
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
WE MEET AGAIN

SIXTY

8.9K 166 146
By brendathatwriter

a/n: longest chapter i have ever written so far. anddd won't happen again because it's hard skskssk

KIMORA

Jaxon finally left yesterday night. It was nice having him here while it lasted and I wish he could've stayed but, he said he had things planned for my birthday tomorrow that he had to finish arranging. I asked him but, he only kissed my cheek and left me with his leather jacket but, that was it. I'm not sure why he left his jacket but, I did have a cuddle session with it wishing it was him.

"Awww... he left you his jacket. How cute." Audrey cooed over the phone.

I rolled my eyes, continuing to braid my hair. "Shut up." She giggled. "So what are you going to do for your birthday?"

I shrugged but, then remembered she couldn't see me. "I don't know... Jaxon planned something and I guess I'm just going to go with it."

"Have fun."

"Use protection kids!" I heard Tyler shout in the background. I paused from braiding my hair and sent Tyler a middle finger through text and heard him laugh. "How's Trinidad?"

"O-Oh! It's great! Haha!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do you sound like you're hiding something?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Audrey said.

"But-"

"Would you look at the time? It's late! I should go to sleep!"

"It's 2 PM..."

"You know what they say, sleep early! Byeeeee!"

The call ended and I blinked at the screen for a minute. Okay? She's definitely hiding something. I sighed, staring at myself in my mirror for a bit as my thoughts clouded my head.

The Christmas party was unexpected for everyone. I didn't think things would turn out the way they would. I really wished they didn't because now Adam had dark intentions. When he mouthed those words to me that things weren't over, it's been worrying me.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and pulling Jaxon's jacket closer in my chest with shaking hands.

I'm okay. Jaxon is with me... I'm safe. He can't touch me. I'm okay.

After a few deep breaths and comforting words, I was okay. Now I see the real reason why Jaxon left his jacket with me. I smiled softly, he knows me too well. I close my eyes for a moment and a repeat of what happened the other night flashed through my head and I blushed.

"Okay. I need to take a shower."

***

JAXON

I hate lying to Kimora.

Mainly because the guilt eats away at me and because I know she'll figure out and be mad at me. Nothing pancakes wouldn't fix, right?

I stared at the gun, sitting on my dining table for the past hour. If I pick up the gun, I'm going to kill him, ignoring Kimora's wishes. If I don't, he'll only come back and hurt her again and I can't let that happen again.

The front door opened and I quickly shoved the gun in my back of my pants, making my shirt covered it. I stepped out of the dining room and my mother jumped, putting her hands on her chest. "My goodness, you scared me!"

I smiled. "Sorry." I looked down at the bags in her hands. "Let me help you with those."

"Yes please."

I helped her move everything to the kitchen and started putting things where they needed. "So what are you doing here?" She asked eventually. "I thought you were baking a cake for Kimora?"

"Oh. I forgot." I lied. I had to stop by here because Tyler had taken my gun from me after I had first said that I was going to go after Adam. I had another one hidden back at my parents' house. However, the guilt got to me so I've been stuck here until my Mom showed up.

She shook her head. "I doubt that you would forget your own girlfriend's cake but, okay." She sighed, relaxing on the counter. Her brown eyes filled with motherly care. "Look. Don't do anything foolish, Jaxon."

I opened my mouth to say a lie but, she gave me a stern look that told me she already knew what I was going to do. I didn't say anything except stay silent. Why isn't anyone letting me go through with this? He touched the girl I love and whether they like it or not, I was going to make him regret every second he thought he had power over her.

"We all don't want you to get arrested or get yourself killed." My Mom as if she was in my head. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "I thought you were done with this..."

"I will be. He'll be my last." I quickly left, hearing my Mom call out for me.

***

KIMORA

"You like my hair. Gee thanks. Just bought it." I sang while changing into my clothes. Sadly, my concert was interrupted as my ringtone blasted through the speaker instead of Ariana. I picked it up, surprised Janet was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Kimora! You've gotta stop Jaxon!" Her voice came through the line panicked. She started talking too fast for me to understand.

"Wait. Wait. Janet. Slow down."

She let out a shaky breath. "Jaxon left not too long ago a-and I'm afraid he's going to get himself hurt!"

"By who?"

"Adam! He's going after Adam!"

My eyes widen in shock. "He's doing what?!" I quickly look at Jaxon's location on my phone. After the incident with Adam, everyone had decided it would be wise if everyone shared the location with me. Jaxon had pitched the idea since Abella had used it to find me.

My breathing hitched seeing he was heading towards the house that Adam had brought me to. "What are you doing?" I asked aloud as if he could hear me.

"Janet, I'll call you back."

"What are you going to do?"

I opened my mouth but, I closed to it, realizing I didn't know what I was going to do. All I could do was just go there and try to slap some sense into him. "I don't know but, I'm going to get him."

"Kimora-" I didn't let her finish and hung up.

I threw on a random shirt and jeans slipped on some tennis shoes. I had to make it there before Jaxon could. If I didn't, who knows what would happen?

I pulled on Jaxon's leather jacket, running out of my room and nearly tripping down the stairs. I was about to run out the door too if my Dad didn't grab my arm. "Whoa. We live in a house, not a playground."

"I'm sorry, Dad. I'm just in a hurry. Can I take the car?"

"Depends on where you're going."

I froze for a bit, trying to muster up a lie that sounded believable and without seeming suspect. "K-Kamila needs me. It's an emergency. It's girl stuff that you don't want to know about it."

He raised an eyebrow and I gave him a crooked smile, bouncing on my heels. He was wasting time trying to read me. He dug in his pocket and gave me the car keys. "Don't be out too late."

"Okay! Thanks. Love you!" I kissed his cheek before sprinting out of the house and soon enough, I was racing down the street. Well, not literally seeing that I could get a speeding ticket and my Dad would kill me but, I did a little over the speed limit.

What the hell is Jaxon thinking? He deliberately told him not to go kill Adam and he does exactly that. It slightly hurt that he broke that promise.

I hate that he can be so stubborn sometimes. Why couldn't he just listen to what I told him just once? I don't want him to get hurt or worse...

Dead.

Finally, I made it to the house. I fought the horrible memories from coming back, shoving into the back of my mind and balling my shaky hands into fists. I was back here all over again but, I wasn't going to be scared anymore. I had to be strong.

I got out of the car, seeing Jaxon's car already outside but, there was no sign of him. Don't tell me he already went inside.

A hand landed on my shoulder and I screamed but, the other hand had clasped over my mouth. No. Not again. Please let this not happen to me again.

"It's me." Jaxon's voice filled my ears. "Relax."

I did as he said and he let me go. I turned around to him and he had a confused look on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" I asked in disbelief before shoving him back. To both of our surprise, he stumbled back. "What are you doing here?!"

"I need to make sure he doesn't touch you again."

"And killing him is the only way?!" I exclaimed before patting him down and he grabbed my wrist but, I fought against his hold. "Where is the gun?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Why are you caring about him so much?"

"I don't give a damn about him. He can burn in hell. I care about you and you not being behind bars. Now give me the damn gun!" I tried to search him again but, he kept pushing my hands away from him. "¿Para jode el bien, por qué es tan molesto?! (For fuck's sake, why are you so annoying?!)" I groaned, taking a step away from him.

"Kimora..." Jaxon eased. "Go home."

"Okay. If you come with me."

He sighed. "I'm not coming with you."

I crossed my arms, sitting on the hood of my Dad's car. "Then I'm staying."

He let out an exasperated sigh before he started pacing back and forth, thinking to himself. I watched him cautiously, momentarily eyeing the house and hoping that the monster didn't arise from it. If he came out, all hell would break loose.

Jaxon seemed to have finally come to decision because he stopped pacing and looked at me. Well, glared. "Drive back to my place. I'll be behind you."

"No. I'll be behind you to make sure we are driving to your place," I demanded.

He sighed. "Fine. Fine."

"And don't get an attitude with me."

He rolled his eyes before going to his car. Each step he took, I knew he was pissed but, it relieved me to know that he was going to be safe and not dead.

***

One hour.

One long hour of Jaxon finding any excuse to avoid me.

He took the trash out, he walked Alex, he took a shower, he did the laundry, he cleaned the house, he sorted his movie collection, he even did put the clean laundry in the washing machine again.

It was until he couldn't find any more lame excuses that he finally came back but, he stood across the room while I was sitting patiently on the couch. He cleared his throat before rubbing the back of his neck. "Um... are you still mad?"

"Maybe," I said shortly.

He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Okay." I looked down at my phone, scrolling through Instagram all while I could feel his stare on me.

From what I can see from my peripheral vision, he frowned. "I'm really sorry.."

"Okay."

"Kimora, please. Just let me how you feel or something."

I paused for a minute before getting up from the couch and approaching him. Without a word, I slapped him. "What the hell were you thinking? You promised that you wouldn't do anything. What if you got hurt?! What if he killed you instead?!" I asked but, he didn't answer.

I took a deep breath, composing myself. In that time, Jaxon didn't say anything else. He just looked at the ground, a reddened face from me slapping him. I wanted to comfort him and tell him I'm sorry for slapping him. Yet, what would be the point? He'd just think he'd earn my sympathy in the end.

"I'm going to go home." I pulled his jacket tighter around my shoulder, heading towards the door.

He quickly grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to look at him. "Kimora, wait. I'm sorry. I know that you still have trouble getting over what happened with him and I just don't want you to keep living in fear with him still around. I want you to be happy again. To be you again."

"I am happy."

He gave me a sad smile. "Don't lie."

"No, it's the truth." I placed his hand on my heart, smiling softly at him. "I feel safe. I feel like he won't come back again when I'm with you. I'm happy when I'm with you and I don't want to lose you."

He looked at me differently than with a sad and lonely look in his eye. More with affection and shock this time. I pulled him into a kiss before actually heading to the door with the intentions to leave for real this time.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"Home." I pet Alex who was sitting at the door, waiting for me.

"You can't just kiss me and leave me here all hot and bothered."

"Now you know how it feels and you don't get anything because you made me upset," I smirked and he playfully glared at me. "Okay. We'll see about that."

"Have fun with your hand!" I laughed, shutting the door behind me.

***

The Next Morning...

"Happy Birthday Kimora!"

I smiled, joining my parents at the dining table that had a stack of pancakes waiting for me. "Thank you! Where is Matthew?"

"Jaxon had picked him up, said he needed help with something." My Mom waved dismissively. Wonder what that could be about. I hope he didn't plan an extravagant birthday party. I told him I just wanted to have a simple birthday today.

A squeal brought me out of my thoughts and I raised an eyebrow questionably at my Mom. She grinned widely. "Can't believe my baby is an adult now!"

"Time sure does fly by." My Dad smiled softly and my Mom nodded in agreement. They both had a proud look on their faces that made me blush. I could hardly believe how time has flown by myself. I was going to be on my own soon enough.

"Once you're finished eating, you should go get dressed." My Mom advised, standing up from the table. I realized she was wearing her nursing uniform and my father was in his suit.

"You two have to work today?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, I couldn't take today off but, I'll be home before your party Jaxon had put together."

"We both will." My Dad said reassuringly. 

"Is it going to be big?" I asked, wearily. She only smiled before kissing my head and my Dad, leaving shortly after. Okay, I guess I'll have to find out later.

After I finished eating, I decided to get ready for today and hopped in the shower. There was a buzzing of excitement in me. I guess all this mystery for what I was going to do was Jaxon's doing. I didn't favor surprises but, I had to admit, he made me like them a little more.

It saddened me that not everyone would be here due to the holidays. I was used to this but, I feel like this year, we all grew much closer than the last.

I got out of the shower and entered my room, just in time to hear my phone was ringing. I quickly answered it, seeing Jaxon's face. "Good morning, beautiful. Happy Birthday."

I blushed, not taking any effort to hide it this time. "Good morning, handsome... and thank you. Though, I'd rather see you face to face than on FaceTime."

"Don't worry, I'll see you later." His face morphed into amusement as he took in my appearance.  "You're in a towel?"

"Yep. Maybe if you were here, I would take it off." I winked at him and he laughed before biting his lip, sending my heart into a frenzy. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to do whatever I feel like tonight."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"My poor innocent ears!" I heard Matthew yell off camera and I snorted at his dramatics. "Whatever. I'm going to go get ready."

"You're hanging up on me." He pouted. "I wanted to talk to you."

"You make me nervous and I can't have you messing me up when I need to concentrate to look amazing."

"Baby, you do that with no effort at all."

I smiled shyly. "Goodbye Jaxon." I hung up but, he called back just as quickly. "What?"

"No 'I love you'?"

I rolled my eyes. He can be such a baby sometimes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

At last, he let me hang up without calling back. I was slightly missing his voice but, I told myself he was going to be in my face all day anyway and I felt a little better.

I just threw on some simple jeans and a t-shirt for now since I did want to save my outfit for the party later. I was ecstatic about tonight.

"Kimora!" My Dad shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah?!" I waited a moment for him to say what he needed to say then realized, he wasn't going to finish. I hate when my parents do that.

I went downstairs and he was standing by the door, waiting for me with a gift in his hands. I couldn't help but, smile a bit. "You look like your mother." He said.

"I do?" I raised an eyebrow. "I think I look more like you."

He shrugged. "Yeah but, you got her smile when she gets too happy." He held the small box towards me and I thanked him, before opening it up. I nearly dropped the box from how shocked I was. "Wait. Car keys?!"

He nodded, gesturing to the door. I ran outside, the cold air attacking my exposed skin but, I didn't care when I gazed at the all-white Audi sitting in the driveway. I pinched to make sure this wasn't just a dream.

"I realized that you always walk to places and occasionally ask to borrow the car so I figured you'd like it." 

"Like it?! I love it!" I shrieked, engulfing my Dad in a hug. "Gracias, Dad."

"You're welcome. Go ahead and take it for a spin."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I sprinted to the car, being careful of the ice so I wouldn't slip in these heels. I hopped into the car and inhaled the wonderful new car smell. I am going to love this car. Now I see why Jaxon is always so attached to his and giving it names. I should give mine a name.

Rick?

No.

Billy?

Okay. Nevermind the names. I'm terrible at them.

I rolled down the window, looking at my Dad since he was still standing on the porch steps. "Do you not want to join me?"

"No, you go ahead. I gotta get ready for work. Just be safe and put your seatbelt on!" I nodded, doing what he said and he nodded in approval before heading back inside the house. I chose to take it around the block to admire how smooth it ran. My first car. This was beyond exciting.

I decided to drive to Kamila's place since I'm sure she would be the only one that I could visit.

"Happy Birthday!" Kamila shrieked, throwing her arms around me as soon as she opened the door. I smiled, returning it. "Thank you. You look cute."

She looked down at the angelic white flare dress that she had accompanied with a pink belt. "Thank you. Why aren't you getting ready?" She tilted her head.

"I decided to get ready later."

Her lips formed into an 'o' as she indicated that she understood what I meant.

"So, how does 18 feel?" She asked as she closed the door behind us. I immediately went over to the fireplace to warm myself up. "I feel the same?" My voice making it sound like a question.

Kamila pouted, plopping down on the couch. "Well, that's no fun. I don't even want to turn 18 if the feeling is that boring."

"You already are."

She paused. "Oh yeah. It doesn't feel like I'm 18..."

I laughed and she stuck her tongue out at me. We both hung out for a while, catching up with each other. I showed off my new car and she joked around saying how I was going to be her Uber. It was nice being around Kamila. She had this charisma about her that made you want to hang out with her and there never was a dull moment with her. I never noticed how much we haven't gotten to talk one on one with each other. Sometimes, I don't even see her as my cousin, just as a sister I never had and I hope she knows that.

Eventually, it was time for me to go seeing that it was 6 PM and I left. I had to get ready for the party which started at 8 and I know I was going to take a while to get ready. I also wanted to treat myself to some snacks that Matthew would most definitely eat if I didn't eat them first.

And so I did.

I play some music while eating some junk food and dancing around the house. No one was home except me so I was going to take advantage of it for the meantime.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I sighed, picking up. Why did everyone have to ruin my fun every time?

"I hope you're showing up fashionably late to your own party," Jaxon said.

I checked the time on the clock that hung over the TV in the living room. It was 8:22. "Shit! I forgot about the party!"

"Tsk. Tsk." I imagined Jaxon shaking his head but, smirking. "All of this hard work I did for you and you aren't even on time for your own party."

"Oh shush. I'm going to get ready right now. I'll be there in no time."

"Okay?"

I nodded but, then realized he couldn't see me. "Okay. See you soon." I hung up and sprinted upstairs to my room. I decided to take my time but, also be a hurry at the same time so I didn't look like trash on my own birthday.

I did my makeup and put on my outfit which was a white velvet slip dress that stopped just as my knees and furry admiral blue coat that Jaxon had gotten me because he liked it a lot the day we went shopping together. I slipped on white heels and accessorized with the necklace Jaxon had gotten me and silver hoops and bracelets. I left my curls to hang loose and I made sure to spray myself with my vanilla scented perfume too.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I had to say I looked hot and fancy. I felt great too despite the current things that have been happening recently. Today I am going to let loose and have as much fun as I can with my family and friends. It's my birthday and I should enjoy myself.

After making sure I was in order, I quickly grabbed my house keys and phone before hurrying out of the house.

***

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone bellowed as soon as I opened the doors to Janet and Derek's place. I smiled, seeing everyone was actually here, crowded in the living room with balloons and banners. Tyler and Audrey waved as Abella was the first to attack me with a hug. "Wow, you look so good, babe."

I laughed, kissing Abella's cheek causing her to blush. "Thank you, Abella."

"My turn!" Kamila said, hugging me for the second time today with Mare joining in on the hug. Suddenly, they both were pulled away from me.

"Alright! You're hogging my best friend." Caleb pulled me into a hug and Audrey wrapped her arms around me possessively.

"You mean, my best friend!"

"I knew her longer than anyone in this room!" Caleb said triumphantly.

My parents, Aunt Sabrina, Kamila, and Matthew made loud coughing sounds as if they just got a fever. Caleb cleared his throat. "Besides, her family I mean."

Tyler slouched his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a side hug. "Kimora and I are good friends."

I shrugged. "I'm just starting to like you. I still don't forgive you for trying to attack me at our paintball match."

His grin turned into a frown, causing him to drop his arm and walk back to Audrey's side mumbling something about grudges and that I should game not the player.

"I thought you guys were leaving?" I asked, staring at all my friends.

Trent shrugged. "Jaxon wanted us to say that so we can surprise you."

"Typical."

After receiving lots of hugs and happy birthdays from family and friends, the music was turned on and everyone started to have fun. It was a small and simple party just how I like it. I guess Jaxon did take that into favor and respect that. That's when I realized that Jaxon was the only one who wasn't in the room which made wonder where exactly he could be. I snooped around, checking the rooms in the house but, he still wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Hey, Kimora." Trent tapped my shoulder and before I had replied, he pointed towards the ceiling. "On the rooftop."

It didn't take rocket science to know he was talking about where Jaxon was. I guess he saw me searching for him. I sighed in relief. "Thanks."

I left the apartment, heading to the rooftop. My heart was racing for some reason I couldn't tell. I really didn't know what to expect. Especially with him on the rooftop, there was no telling what secret he had for me.

I opened the rooftop door and a gasp escaped my lips. The fairy lights sparkled as they hung over the man I love as he held a bouquet of white roses. I didn't think he heard me come up before he was still pacing slightly, looking awfully nervous. It was cute to see him that way. Not to mention, he looked fine as hell in his white dress shirt that clung to his body, not really helping the suggest thoughts in my head and black suit pants.

I took a step further onto the roof that was surprisingly not completely covered in snow. Jaxon's head shot up and I watched his jaw drop slightly as he drank in my appearance. I smirked, picking up his jaw for him. "You're drooling."

He snapped out of his hypnotic state and he smiled charmingly. I'm sure I saw a sparkle from his pearly whites. "You look magnificent." He gave me the roses, smiling impossibly more. "Happy Birthday, Kitten."

"Thank you." I gratefully took the beauties from his hands. "I appreciate the effort but, why are you doing this on top of the roof?"

"Because I wanted to star gaze with you and look at the view of the city from here. Look how beautiful it is." He said and I looked up at the sky, already falling in love with the dark sky filled with sparkling stars scattered across the sky. I stepped a bit closer towards the ledge to look down at the wonderful view of the city too. It itself looked like a sky with all the lights from the city life down below. It was so thrilling and gazing at the city from this view. He is right. It is beautiful up here.

I looked back at him and he was already staring at me with something in his eyes. I blushed, playing with the flowers in my head. "What?"

He shook his head, hesitating for a bit. "Nevermind."

"Don't do that!" I pouted. "Tell me."

Jaxon locked his eyes with mine and my heart flipped in my chest. Oh, the way he makes me feel. "I realized that you're my whole world. My other half of me. My universe. You make it better every time I see you all I could think of is how lucky I am. Because I don't think I would've found anyone as perfect as you." I blinked in pure shock. My heart was beating out of my chest while my stomach was doing somersaults.

I looked away at the ground but, Jaxon had lifted my chin up with his finger, keeping our eye contact. His eyes softened, showing nothing but, deep compassion and affection as he lowered down to the ground. "Kitten... Kimora... I love you so much and I want to be with you forever. I promise you to cuddle or just hold you when you need me to. To be the one who you need a shoulder to cry on. To be the one to make you laugh and smile. That damn lovely smile..." He chuckled to himself before continuing. To be the one to make you happy. To be the one who you call Captain Douche." He took a deep breath, digging in his pocket to pull out a ring that looked identical to the promise ring I had given him for his birthday. "I promise as soon as we get the chance, to make you mine forever. To make you my wife. All I ask is can you accept these promises from me?"

I nodded, wiping my face from the tears that had slipped. "Of course, you idiot. I accept."

He beamed as bright as the stars in the sky and slipped the ring onto my finger. As soon as he stood up to his feet, I jumped into his arms gleefully and he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, twirling around before he settled me back down.

"Je t'aime," I whispered softly but, he heard me clearly because he crashed his lips down onto mine. I happily kissed him back as I gripped his forearms that pulled me close to him. He briefly pulled away, licking his lips. "You smell and taste like vanilla."

I ran my hands up and down his chest. "I know you love it."

"It's taking everything in me to not take you here and now on this roof."

I bit my lip. "Nothing is stopping you."

Lust flashed in his eyes and he opened his mouth to say something.

"Yasss! Give me grandbabies!" We both tore away from each other, turning to Janet and my Mom standing there. I blushed in embarrassment realizing my Mom just heard me dirty talking with Jaxon just now. Oh fuck.

"Hey, Mom. Hey Shantel." Jaxon waved casually as if this wasn't an embarrassing moment whatsoever.

My Mom crossed her arms. "You two hurry down so we can start playing games! Or... you two can always have your own fun."

"Mom!"

Jaxon snickered beside me and I elbowed him in the side. He abruptly went silent but, I could still tell he wanted to laugh. Goodness, I couldn't catch a break, could I?

***

"Why did you make us leave before the cake was served?!" I questioned Jaxon as he drove. He shrugged. "I had a different idea."

"Which is...?" I trailed off and he only winked at me, indicating that he wasn't going to tell me anything and keep it a secret until we arrived at his place.

"So did you have fun?" He asked.

I nodded, thinking of everything tonight. We played games which Matthew had won and bragged for most of the night and danced together. There was a point where my parents decided to tell embarrassing storytimes of me. I'm sure Jaxon would use them against me one day. Overall, tonight was amazing and I really had fun. It made me happy that he did all of this for me.

I stared down at the promise ring, mesmerized the diamonds that wrapped around my finger glistening from the street lights outside of the car. Curiosity shot through me and I raised an eyebrow at Jaxon. "How much did this cost?"

"Why do you always worry about the price?" He chuckled, glancing at me before staring at the road. "I never tell you anyway."

"Because I just want to know."

"No, you don't. You panic and try to give it back. I'm not taking it back." He slipped his hand into mine and kissed the back of it. I sighed, turning to the window to hide my blush. "Fine..." We fell into a comfortable silence as whatever song was playing softly on the radio for the rest of the ride.

Finally, we made it to his apartment and I gasped, seeing Alex in a little bowtie. "Awww... look at my little handsome boy." I cooed, petting his fur as he wagged his tail frantically. He was the cutest. I realized Jaxon had wandered off into the kitchen, rummaging through his fridge. I walked in, placing my fur coat on the bar stool and heading into the kitchen with Alex following behind me.

"You dressed him?"

"I figured you'd like it." He placed a few ingredients on the counter and he smiled at the confused look on my face. "You want to know what I'm doing, huh?" I nodded and he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. "We're going to be making your cake."

I tilted my head. "Isn't the cake supposed to be already made?"

"Yes but, I thought I'd try something different and fun that only us two can do together."

"You're hogging me all to yourself, huh?" I giggled.

He did his trademarking smirk. "You already know it."

And with that, we both began baking the cake. I didn't think it'd be as fun but, it was nice being around Jaxon. Things were going well until we both got sidetracked.

"You like cake batter?" Jaxon asked, his nose scrunching up in disgust.

"That's the best part of making a cake. It tastes good!" I stated, wiping the excess cake batter from the spoon with my finger before tasting it. He took the bowl for me, trying it himself before shrugging. "It's alright."

"If it's alright, why are you going for another?" I asked and he didn't say anything. Before he had a chance to put his finger into his mouth, I took it into mine. I swirled my tongue around his finger, holding his lustful gaze before letting him go.

"Fuck." He breathed out before he captured my lips. He gripped my waist, flushing me against his chest. Our lips moved in sync, fast and hungrily craving for one another. I could tell he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Unfortunately, he pulled away and we both gathered our breath. "You're right. The cake batter does taste good."

I blushed, stepping past him to go to the oven. "Where are you going?"

"To turn off the oven. It's obvious you're not going to get through making this cake." I explained, cutting off the oven. I jumped, feeling Jaxon's hand rubbing my ass. "You're right. I've been wanting you all night."

He kissed my neck as his hands slowly brushed against up my arms and I let out a breathy moan. Every kiss he was giving me was sending shivers down my body and the touches were literally electric every time. He pressed himself against my back and I felt his erection.

"Jaxon... wait." I turned around to him, pushing back towards the counter. He looked at me confused but, he got his answer as I lowered towards the ground. "Kitten. I want to please you tonight. It's your day today."

"It's fine." I tugged on his belt. "I don't mind."

He didn't say anything only resting his hand on my head, watching me as pulled his member. I rubbed it slowly and it got harder under my touch. Knowing Jaxon, I know he was impatient and didn't like when I teased him.

But, I was going to do it anyway.

I licked the tip and he sucked in air from between his teeth. I proceeded to plant kisses around his member all while continuing to stroke him. He grunted, slightly pushing on my head. "Kimora... please don't start this teasing shit again."

I flickered my eyes up to him as his eyebrows were furrowed and I could see his eyes were dark and begging me. Exactly what I wanted from him. I finally decided to not let him wait any longer and took him into my mouth. I couldn't fit all of him since he obviously was too big.

I slowly swirled my tongue around his member all while moving my head back and forth in a repetitive motion, not stopping from stroking him with my hand. I gradually took more of him with each bob of my head.

I could hear Jaxon groan, pulling back and gripping my hair. I looked back up at him as his eyes were closed now, enjoying the moment. I felt him pushing me further and I let him, swallowing all of him entirely. I held my breath, continuing my bobbing motion of my head as well as using my tongue to please him. I switched my pace going from fast to slow and I could tell from the sound of his grunts and groans he was enjoying this.

"Fuck..." He breathed out as I finally came back up for air. I gathered my breath, continuing to stroke him, kissing his tip. I felt him trying to push my head back down and I swatted his hand. He ended up resting his hands on the counter, meeting my eye again as I started to suck on him once again. I closed my eyes, slightly feeling embarrassed to look at him while being in such a position.

I felt him already starting to throb in my mouth and I went to lift my head but, he placed his hand on my head again. "No. Let me cum inside your mouth."

"Wha?" My question came out muffled.

"Just this once."

I eyed him for a minute. I never let him release inside my mouth because... well, I don't know. I never really gave him the chance to. I guess it's better than him letting it on my face. I could swallow it. How bad could it be?

I closed my eyes, resumed sucking him off and stroking his member with my hand a bit faster this time. I could hear him moaning again and he finally reached his end, releasing inside my mouth.

I swallowed it all but, it was nasty.  It was sweet but, it was salty and warm which ruined the sweetness of it. I pulled away from him with a glare, wiping my mouth. "That was disgusting."

"Sorry." Jaxon smiled and I got up from my kneeling position and he lips landed on mine once again. I kissed back as he pulled me against his body and I could feel him poking at my stomach. I didn't know how he was still hard, especially after releasing so much. His stamina amazes me sometimes. 

He bit my lip, slipping his tongue into my mouth without permission. Not that I minded. He tasted so good and the taste of the cake batter lingering enhanced it. I let him win without putting up much of a fight. I didn't want to wait and I could tell that he knew I didn't.

He kissed down my neck as I caught my breath, licking and sucking on my skin. A moan slipped from me as he attacked my sweet spot. I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt and he let it drop back onto the floor. He slipped his hands up my back, realizing that I didn't have a bra on. He reached to slip the dress off my shoulders, exposing my chest and the dress on the floor. He kissed down to my chest before taking one of my breasts into his mouth while his hand slid between my legs, his hands rubbing me through the thin fabric.

This time, I didn't bit back my moans. My mind going blank, only focusing on his touch and the ecstasy he was giving me. I felt him pushing me back on the counter but, I broke the kiss. "We aren't doing it here."

"Seriously?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yes, bring me to the bedroom. I am the birthday girl after all." His eyes flickering between my eyes and swollen lips. A smirk creeping onto his face as he licked his lips. I was sure he had an idea that I was going to find out soon enough. "Fair enough."

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, playfully kissing him as he took us to his room. He kicked the door closed with his foot and laid me back onto his bed. I watched as he full took off his pants, his member still very erect. I blushed, keeping my eyes on his face but, he smirked, seeing that he caught me staring. "You want to suck it again-"

"Shut up."

"I will." He climbed over me, pinning his arm at either side of my head. "But first, you gotta tell me what you want?"

I was taken back by his words and I wasn't sure how to respond. He obviously didn't show any signs of proceeding any further until he got an answer. I don't know what happened to confident me from earlier. Then again, he makes me so nervous.

"Um... I want you... to make love to me." I said softly. Jaxon smiled, kissing me with those soft lips of his. This time, it had a different feeling than our frantic kisses from earlier. It was slow and more passionate. All while he pulled my underwear from off my legs, leaving them somewhere on the floor. He positioned himself between my legs, reaching over me to go in his drawer to get protection but, I grabbed his arm. "It's okay."

"Really?" I shook to say yeah and with that, he came inside of me. He thrust his hips slowly, making me feel every inch of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his pace grew quicker. I moaned with pleasure as it coiled through my body. I felt connected with him. I loved him so much.

His strokes started to become faster and my body started to become hotter. He watched me as I screamed in pleasure. I hid my face in his shoulder but, he used the opportunity to kiss my neck. My breaths gradually becoming into small pants. "You look so cute." He whispered in my ear.

"S-Shut up-" He stroked deeply, making me yelp and my moans to become louder. He was making me lose my head all over again. I wrapped my legs around his waist, not want him to stop. He didn't. Instead, I flipped us over, grinding on top of him. I tightened myself around him, moving my hips in a circling in a rhythm. He cursed under his breath, placing his hands on my hip.

Soon, I reached my climax and Jaxon had raised an amused eyebrow. "Already?"

"We're not finished yet," I whispered into his ear.

He smirked. "You're right."

***

I woke up to a sore body and hickeys littered all over my skin. I was glad that Jaxon wasn't here in this bed with me to see the embarrassed look on my face.

Wait. Jaxon wasn't in bed with me?

I sat up on his bed, looking around to not see him not in the room either. Yet, I could hear him talking to someone outside of the bedroom. I rubbed the sleep out of my eye while wrapping the blankets around me. Despite my legs hurting, I tiptoed out into the living room and Jaxon was standing there with gray sweatpants that hung low on his hips as he spoke on the phone. I pushed the dirty images out of my head.

I needed to relax.

I was going to say good morning but, the tension in the room had stopped me. Jaxon was pissed about something.

"What the hell do you mean, in the hospital?!"

My heart dropped and I knew something bad had had to happen. Who was in the hospital? What happened? When did it happen? The questions swarmed in my head like a hive of bees.

I didn't notice Jaxon had hung up and he was facing me with a distraught face. "W-We need to go."

"What happened?" I asked, clinging onto the blankets.

"It's Tyler... h-he's in the hospital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
272 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...