Deserter

By KnittedKneeHighs

"I'm sorry, they found a what?" The five years after the passing of King Victor had been very harsh on the ki... More

PREFACE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
ENDING AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi Again Kids

CHARACTERS AND BASIC COUNTRY DESCRIPTION

929 48 1
By KnittedKneeHighs

King Thomas Sanders of Plaule, Eaden 

Logan Emory of Reprane, Bruba

Sir Roman Garrat of Esca, Eaden

Patton Adekin of Rushain, Eaden

Lord Deceit of Speira, Eaden

Anxiety of Eaden

~

The coastal country of Eaden is divided into seven fiefs. The country is shaped like an animal's head, with a wide, round body of land in the West and a thinner stretch of land that reaches off to the East. North of Eaden is Bruba, South is the Sea of Ugronev.

Plaule, is the largest of the fiefs, at the center of the West. Esca, Rushain, Fowhell, and Oplad surround it. Bachait is to the East of Oplad, stretching off along the narrower area of the country. Bachait completely cuts of Speira, the smallest fief, from the rest of the country.

The only note to be made about Bruba is that Logan was born there. His family moved to Fowhell while he was still young, escaping a cruel dictator.

~

The names listed for characters here may not be their given name, but they are the names that each character starts with at the beginning of the book. This page will not be updated, as it is only here to provide the originating names of these characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.3K 53
This is Roman's POV... If you want to read Virgil POV then read My Disney Prince... #66~ Anxiety (2/22) #9~ Creativity (2/22) My name is Roman Hayes...
3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
13.1K 1.3K 49
*Completed* Virgil has never had it easy, not since he was kicked out of his home by his own father. He's struggled to survive, and has fought for fo...
543 57 30
-Completed- Book 2 (The Sequel To The New Kid) Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and e...