just friends. // BanditxJager...

By Jagerbabey

Marius Streicher & Dominic Brunsmeier have been in a happy; healthy relationship for three years. But .. Dom... More

-Background-
"its been months.."
Alcohol.
update !!
That Night. (Background, kinda nsfw)
"Marius."
"... go away, Brunsmeier."
"Marius, stop moving!"
"What do you have?" [END]

Last Night.

1.2K 24 3
By Jagerbabey

-Marius' POV-
The hickeys were still there; I hadn't told monika. But today I would .. I needed to. So, I knocked on her door. I heard frantic shuffling, followed by footsteps running up to the door. Monika's door swung open, she looked ... awful. I mean that in the nicest way! She just looked so tired; worked out. Her hair was messy, her clothes were light blue pajamas with small sunglasses scattered all around. I smiled softly, then stepped inside, shutting the door. "Monika, I'm so sorry for bothering you. But I need- I need to show you something," I grabbed my belt, sighing.
"I've seen your scar already Marius."
"No not that—" I pulled down my jeans a bit, only so my inner thigh was visible. "I know this is weird. I'm sorry but I just— what happened last night.."
I watched as Monika looked down, thinking. I pulled up my jeans; zipping them up, then buckled my belt. Her eyes slowly began to widen, looking at me. I adjusted my ski mask, cocking my brow. And that's when she told me everything that happened last night. The exact order everything happened.
-Six Hours Later-
I was still in shock. I couldn't believe what Monika told me; and I believe her words. Every last one of them .. from start to finish. From the alcohol to the ... fight. The fight.. hearing about the fight. I just sat on my bed, sighing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 886 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
118K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...