Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 26

6.4K 166 19
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hello my fans!!! I just wanted to tell you that I have started school again and that's why I haven't been uploading in a while. I am so sorry but I need very good grades right now. So I will try and upload as much as possible. Here is your chapter 26 !!!!!! :)

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME.... NO SERIOUSLY FAN ME. CLICK MY PROFILE AND CLICK FAN!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DOO!!!!!

Chapter 26

I got out of the hospital like half hour ago and I now wish I would have just stayed there. Once I get home I have everyone hugging me and Raiden has to always be seeing me. He refuses to talk to me so whatever. I walked into my kitchen, because I am werewolf I heal faster then humans so I was fine when I woke up. I pretended to be sore just for the doctors. I grabbed a bowl and grabbed some cereal. The bowl was taken away from me and I looked over to Raiden who was taking the cereal out of my hands softly. I pulled the box back and out of his grip.
"Here just let me do it." He said reaching again.

"I got stabbed in the leg I didn't get my arm chopped off." I snapped and grabbed the bowl. I have been grumpy lately for some reason.... oh ya maybe because he is going to come back and kill everyone I love.
"I was just trying to be nice." He mumbled.
"Well don't!" I exclaimed and slammed my bowl on the counter.
"What is your problem? You like me when I'm being mean to you and then when I'm nice you push me away! Why!?" He yelled.
"Don't yell right now." I said quietly.

"And why not!?" He yelled in my ear. I turned and he backed up.
"Raiden shut up and leave me alone!" I yelled.
"You have to be the worst mate anyone could ever have!" He retorted. I glared at him.
"Your such a b*tch all the time! Pull that head of yours out of your *ss!" He ranted. I gritted my teeth and let him yell. All the things he was saying is true I push him away because I am afraid to fall in love. Last time I did the guy didn't love me back and treated me horribly.

"Do you think I really ever wanted you!?" He screamed.
"I wish-"
"Don't say it." I said.
"I wish you never existed! You make life so damned complicated!" He yelled. I punched him in the face and he stumbled back. He stared at me wide eyed and I gasped raising my hand up to my mouth.
"Raiden I'm so sorry!" I said quickly and rushed forward to him.
"Don't touch me." He growled. I paused and he wiped the blood from his lip.

"Raiden I'm sorry." I said softly. He pushed me away.  
"Sienna I'm so done with your sh*t! I am officially giving up on trying to get you! I'm done trying for you." He said and left the room with out a second glance. I felt my heart shatter into pieces. I grabbed the bowl and threw it against the wall. It shattered and I felt tired and depressed. The only person that is never supposed to give up on me and that is supposed to love me just left me. He gave up, just walked away. I was grumpy and didn't want him getting to close to me.

I pushed him away he didn't do that himself. I made him do that. This is no ones fault but  mine. I lost my mate. I felt my whole soul droop into almost nothing. Have I just been rejected? Why was I feeling so lost? I felt Tears stain my cheeks and I punched the wall beside me and made a huge hole. I sunk down the wall and started crying into my palms. My whole frame shook with each breath and sob. I sat there crying for a while. I never cry so my eyes are incredibly sore. I felt some one wrap their arms around me and looked up to see Elle hugging me and giving me a sad look.

I hugged her back tightly and cried. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and I looked up to see Joyce smiling sadly at me. I joined her in the hug too. I felt another pair of arms join us and I saw Harley looking angry. We all hugged each other and eventually they started crying about problems in their lives too. I cried for everything that I have always wanted to cry about before. We sat there for a long time and soon the crying turned into laughter.
"We are so messed up!" Joyce exclaimed laughing.

"No you guys aren't messed up.......... I am though." I said quietly. They all stared at me silently for a second.
"No you aren't." Elle said determinedly.
"Ya don't worry Sienna he will realise he needs you just like everyone else does." Joyce.
"If he won't take you I will." I heard Harley say jokingly.
"That's gross." We all said chuckling slightly. They got up and held their hand out. I took their hands and they helped me up. I dusted my self off and my mom walked in gasping.
"Oh no what happened here!?" She shrieked.

"Sienna and Raiden problems." Joyce said and my mom just raised her eyebrows and nodded walking right back out of the room.
"What did you do to her!?" I heard yelling in the foyer. I heard a slap sound come from there. I walked quickly into the front foyer to see Sandra in Raidens face.
"Huh you going to answer me!? You are a very unbelievable werewolf Raiden." She said with acid dripping from her words.
"Mom," I waited for him to say something but he didn't get to. Sandra pushed him again and slapped his head.

"Raiden did you see what you have in there!?" She screamed.
"Mom please just-"
"No Raiden you know how much I care for her how could you do this. She is like my daughter already! I am disgusted with you!" She screamed and was about to hit him when I ran over and gripped her wrist. She looked back at me shocked.
"Don't." I said quietly.
"Sienna let go of my arm that's a order." She said obviously angry.

My grip tightened.
"I can't." I said and she glared.
"Let.Go." She said gritting her teeth. I looked at her begging her with my eyes not to make me do this.
"Sienna let go of your Luna." I heard Shaun say more calmly.
"No I wont." I said and they gave me a funny look. Sandra in a swift movement threw me across the room.  I hit the wall and then looked over to her she turned back around. I let my wolf take over half of me. I raced over there before she could smack Raiden again. I tackled her to the ground and she smacked her head against the ground.

I jumped off of her and ran over to stand in front of Raiden. No one can hit my mate but me so I wasn't about to let his mother! Sandra jumped up and looked over at me.
"Why are you still defending him he gave up on you remember!?" Sandra screamed. I winced she is so irate right now.
"Because Sandra I have to." I whispered. She growled and started running for us. I was abruptly thrown behind Raiden. I watched as he grabbed his mothers arm and twist her around. She dropped to her knees in front of him with her arm in a painful hold. I heard her whimpering and Shaun flinch to run over.

"Stay over there dad." Raiden said threateningly. He stopped and watched wide eyed.
"Mom calm down." He told her and she calmed slightly. We waited for her to calm down completely. Once she was okay he let go and stepped back in front of me. She stood up and dusted herself off. She took a breath and turned to us smiling.
"Sienna I am so sorry I got a little mad." She said calmly and then turned serious.
"You see what you have there Raiden? A mate. Remember that." She said and turned around grabbing Shaun's hand and walking out of my front door.

I walked past Raiden and headed up to my room. I sat on my bed and stared at the ground. Why in the world did i just protect my annoying furry but hole of a mate? God he makes me so angry sometimes! I flopped back and stared at the ceiling. I heard my door open and I propped up looking at Raiden standing in the doorway. He scratched the back of his head and I studied him intensely. I raked my eyes over his perfect tall muscular frame. I noticed him shifting.
"Don't look at me like that." He said quietly. I looked back at his face and wondered what it would be like to be with him. Like really WITH him?

Shut up Sienna you can't give into the pull! I reminded myself.
"Like what?" I asked nonchalantly.
"Like.... You know what just never mind." He said and I stared at him studying his frustrated face. His lips in a small pout an his eyes brows deep in emotion. His eyes studied me and then he looked away.
"Don't look at me." He hissed.
"Why?" I asked like a five year old.
"Because its nerve wracking!" He huffed. I smirked he was nervous and it was so cute! Wait what!? Sienna my friend don't fall for the dumb pull I'm telling you! In the end it'll be you getting hurt not him if you do.

Gosh what would I do without all those werewolf books telling me that the main character fell for her mate and then she gets hurt but ends up with him in the end anyways? I would have no freaking idea what I would do.
"Nervous now?" I asked smirking even more. He flipped me off and scowled.
"Not at all." He lied. Man he is a horrid liar! Hey so am I! We have something in common yay!

"Oh so then how can I help you?" I asked and leaned back again.
"Uh well Um god just look at me its better to look at your face then anywhere else!" He snapped obviously more frustrated with himself more then me. I sat up and glared.
"Don't freak out on me I didn't do anything! If you can't control your eyes or hormones then go away." I said simply and he shrugged and sighed.
"Your right your right." He huffed giving up. I smiled.
"Can I get that in writing please?" I asked and he flipped me off.

"I came in here to I don't know thank you or something." He said awkwardly.
"Or maybe you came in here to stare at me and be a creep." I suggested and smirked. He gave me a dirty look before turning around quickly and walking away. I got up and closed my door and walked to the bathroom. I showered and got out I looked at my leg and saw it almost completely healed. Maybe I should tell Shaun and Sandra about the threat that guy left me with. Or maybe not! No I definitely should right? Ya I should..... tomorrow for now I really want some sleep.

I grabbed my teddy and sniffed it to find then scent completely gone. How did I sleep in the hospital? Oh right Raiden was in the same room! I remember! So the baby bunch did find my teddy? What a god bunch of loosers! I got up pulling thee teddy with me and walked down stairs. I found the baby bunch in the living room. I groaned and threw the teddy at Raiden. He took the bear and stared at it then threw his shirt over to me. I wiped my scent on it and he did the same with my teddy.
"You guys are ridiculous." Vince commented.

I shrugged.
"Any better ideas genius?" I said sarcastically.
"Actually yea I do." He said proudly. I snorted.
"Alight lets hear this." I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Just sleep together saves you guys from looking like a bunch of morons." He said.
"Ya like who sleeps with a teddy bear nowa days and a shirt like a pillow?" Hunter added.
"Creeps and loosers!" Charles exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.
"You people are crazy give me the teddy aids." I said and he tossed it over. I threw back his shirt and he caught it.

"You guys are p*ssy's." Demitri exclaimed.
"Shut up!" Me and Raiden said at the same time. The baby bunch laughed while me and Raiden glared at them.
"You guys are way too alike!" Charles snorted.
"Oh my god get married already!" Vince said holding his stomach with laughter.
"You guys are seriously-" I started.
"Immature!" Raiden finished the sentence for me.
"Yes  some one agree's thank you!" I exclaimed. The laughter died down and then Vince smirked evilly.

"Raiden how does it feel that your mate's bear gets more attention from Sienna then you ever have?" He asked.
"Angry and a little bit loserish." Raiden admitted.
"Sienna what about you?" He asked and looked to me. I shrugged.
"Could care less this bear is probably a way better cuddler then Raiden could ever be." I said and hugged my bear closely. Vince chuckled.
"Hey that wasn't very nice!" Raiden protested. I shrugged again.

"I hate that stupid bear that thing has to go!" He yelled and stood up. I put the bear behind me and growled at him.
"I thought you gave up on me Raiden lets go back to that!" I yelled. He sighed and looked hurt for a second.
"I take that back...... for now." He said and walked towards me. I stepped back.
"You aren't getting the bear no matter how cute you are." I blurted and I blushed a beet red. I heard the baby bunch laughing and Raiden just smirked.

"I'm cute huh?" He asked and if it was possible my face would have gotten reder but I think all the blood in my body was already there. -_-
"Shutup!" I hissed.
"Give me the bear then and I will forget you ever said anything." He said and held out his hand. I backed up more.
"No! I can't sleep without this thing!" I shrieked.

They laughed at my panicked face. I was already angry at Raiden he got rid of me and now he wants to be around me? He is so confusing it makes my head hurt.
"Get the bear Raiden!" I heard Vince cheering. I growled and backed up more.
"Raiden don't touch my bear." I warned.
"You guys are so dumb!" Charles whined. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him.
"How?" I asked sharply.
"Just sleep together you will end up doing that in the future anyways." He said shrugging and I glared at him.

"No we won't Sienna has some plan set that we won't ever be together." Raiden said snorting.
"Ya!" I said giving them a confused look.
"Sienna you won't be able to stay away from your mate forever." Demitri said shaking his head. I shrugged.
"I can try and may be the first wolf to ever do so." I said smiling brightly. Raiden growled.
"You are not ruining my life just because of some world record." He said seriously. I laughed.
"Calm boy." I said and I heard some chuckles.

"I am kinda with George anyways!" I chirped. Every ones eyes widened and then we all looked at Raiden who has his eyes closed.
"Sienna, no one will make you feel the way I can so you can try with little George all you want doesn't mean it'll change our bond." Raiden said through gritted teeth.
"Oh I never said it would." I said smirking at him. He groaned.
"Then why?" He asked.
"To keep me occupied." I winked and walked out of the room hearing his growls rip through the living room as I climbed the stairs.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I jumped on my bed and snuggled under the blankets. I sniffed my teddy bear and was about to fall asleep when my bedroom door opened. I sat up and watched as Raiden was pushed into my room and the door shut. He hit the door and tried the knob.
"Guys this isn't funny give me my shirt back and let me out!" He yelled and I laughed at his whining.

He looked over to me and stared.
"You are so freaking dramatic!" I exclaimed and he growled and twisted the knob more. I laid back and rolled my eyes.
"Guys!" He whined.
"Hey Raiden shut up!" I yelled angrily.
"I'm trying to get out of here and get my shirt." He explained.

"News flash I don't care I am trying to sleep, if you haven't noticed." I growled. He turned and glared at me before widening his eyes.
"Oh." Was all he said. I gave him a confused look.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
"Dumb bratty children!" He yelled and began beating on the door again. I watched him and realized he was only pushed in here because they wanted him to sleep with me. I sighed.
"Hey doofus use the window." I said and pointed over. Raiden ran over to the window and start fumbling with the lock. I groaned and got up walking over and reaching over him I unlatched it. I could feel his chest pushed up against my arm and the tingles burning intensely.

I stared at the contact in shock. I have never felt the tingles with anyone before! I don't like them they scare me. I looked over to him and he was watching me intently. Our faces are just inches apart. My heart is pounding now. God I hate this kid why can he do this to me? This butter fly feeling and tingling should be illegal! New law when I'm Luna! Wait do I have to be with Raiden to be Luna? I sighed I do! This sucks!

He leaned closer to me and I looked at his lips which are just centimeters from mine. I wanted to close the gap and then I didn't want to at all. He leaned in more and I felt his hand slide up my arm and shoulder to my neck. I moved it up more so he was caressing the back of my head. His other hand came up and cupped my cheek. He ran his thumb over my cheek and then moved closer. God why wasn't I stopping him!?

His lips brushed mine and my eyes closed automatically. I felt his breath fan across my lips and cheeks. He pushed his lips against mine and I kissed him back. The kiss started slow and sweet. Our lips moved perfectly and I felt like I fit with him perfectly like a Lego piece. Why was I comparing me an my mate to Lego? I brought my hands up and wound them around his neck. My wolf was so happy right now! B*tch! You can't be happy this is Raiden we are talking about!

I pushed myself up against him more and I heard him growl possessively. He asked for a entrance and I gave in to him. Our tongues wiggled and moved with one another. He pushed me up against the wall and the kiss started heating up now. I pushed my hands up into his hair and started pulling gently on his hair. His hands moved down to my thighs. He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I wasn't on the wall anymore and soon I felt him lay us on the bed. He leaned over me careful not to squish me. I pulled him closer to me. We kissed furiously and viciously.

He moaned into my mouth and I couldn't help but smirk. We broke apart breathing heavily.
"Don't ...... make fun...... of me." He growled and I bit my lip. He kissed my neck and collar bone. I tangled my hands in his hair and he moved back up to my mouth. We kissed again and pretty much attacked each others face's. Man if I saw some one in public attacking her boy toy like we were going at it I would like scream and run away! He ran his hands down my sides and he held my waist. I ran my hands down his back tracing down it with my fingers.

He moaned again and I grunted as he pressed himself to me.
"Oh my god what the hell is going on here!?" We broke apart quickly and looked to the bedroom door where my mother stood. I pushed Raiden off of me but he didn't fully stop touching me. He held the back of my shirt tightly from where he was sitting in behind me.
"Uh I don't know." I said quietly. She eyed us wearily before rolling her eyes.
"You so do Sienna he wasn't the only one doing the kissing." My mother said and I blushed red.
"Mom!" I hissed and she chuckled.

"I am so going to tell everyone!" She sang and skipped downstairs.
"Mom wait no-" I yelled and started getting up. I was pulled back and hit something hard. I winced and turned around.
"Raiden let go I have to go shut my mom up." I told him gripping his hand and trying to pry it from my shirt.
"No just let her be." He said and stared at me.
"No!" I exclaimed and started biting on his hand now.

"Sienna we are mates it bound to happen anyways!" He said laughing as he tried pushing my head away.
"I don't care it not happening." I said and bit his finger.
"Why do you care so much on whether or not we are together!?" He yelled angrily.
"I am not turning out like one of those chicks in the books!" I retorted.
"What are you talking about!?" He yelled. I sighed and leaned back and stopped trying to bite off his pinkie.

"In books the girls always fall for their mate and then their mate turns into a major asshole and hurts them. Then the dumb chicks ALWAYS go back for their little precious mate! I am not going to be dumb enough to get hurt at all." I said shrugging.
"weren't you crying in the kitchen earlier anyways?" He asked and I glared.
"Raiden please I do not cry." I insisted. He rolled his eyes.
"Sienna I saw you crying. But my point is when we aren't together I am pissing you off already and you are pissing me off already so not much will change." He said smiling.
"A lot will change Raiden." I hissed.

"Like what!? Give me one good reason why you can't be with your own mate!?" He boomed in anger.
"Because I will get to attached!" I yelled back.
"I thought that would have been a good thing." Raiden frowned.
"Not when you like your Independence." I growled and we stayed silent for a while. His kiss was amazing and great I just want a way to be with him but not with him if you know what I mean.
"So friends with benefits?" He asked hopeful.
"Yap!" I said quickly and he nodded getting up and walking out of my room.

I guess I never really thought of that idea but it sure sounds great to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 493 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
50.3K 1.8K 30
It started out as something anyone could have confused as a hangover, food poisoning, or any other puke indulging sickness. But then within minutes i...
175K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...
2M 81.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...