Forget Me Not (Book 3 of Acce...

By RissaleWriter

(Can be read as a stand-alone) She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too per... More

Prologue- Sam's POV- 13 years ago
Chapter 1- Present- TJ's POV
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Table of Contents

3.9K 101 1
By RissaleWriter

She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too perfect for this world and the people that wanted to use her against me.

At a young age, I knew that she was my mate and made for me. My mother confirmed it later on when I asked her about the bond between her and I and why I had felt so protective of her.

But, at the age of five, her parents took her away from me. They took her away from me because of who my mother was. They took her away from me because of the bond between her and me.

But, one day, she will be back. She will be back because I was sure that she will long for me just as much as I long for her.

So, all I ask of her is to forget me not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
115 19 11
Ever since I could remember my parents have always said I'm special,not the your great at sports special or the just because you can not make friends...
299 3 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...
37.3K 2.1K 42
I always thought that the streets were a place that I was going to end up at. I always thought that I would end up dead on the streets because of...