He Left Us ( COMPLETED)

By FameFamous20

16 year old Diamond Aysher had a baby by one of the most respected and popular teenage boys in school 18 year... More

The Beginning
The Baby Shower 👶🏾
Labor....
Tired
Ill stay !
GIRLS NIGHT OUT !
I am DONE !-8
DeadBeat
Where Am I?
Well Damn ❤️
Michael Carri -12
ARRESTED ...🚓
A Crush Revealed ...
Bedstone Burger Joint
He won't stop crying-16
A kiss for Shea
She's a fag now
Bff again?!?-19
Child Support Or No Child Support?!?
Child Support
These hoes love me
DNA Test
Court Papers...
Let The Judge Decide
3/7 Custody
A night with Daddy
My son is good with me-28
Don't wake mama
Ihop and Jr
Diamond, Shea Vs Michael
Fun night Prt 1
Get Out Bitch
What Happened....?
New Student
KNOCKOUT!
YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT !!!
Sky Vs Shea Vs Diamond
Mother doesn't know......
🌊Damn Do I Need Her Right Now 💦
MOVE BITCH
Shea Vs Diamond 😟
Where is Diamond?
Where did you go?
Asia's Perfume ?!?
Carla is pregnant....
Leave nd Dont look back
I really missed you
6 vs 2
On the lips
Blocked!!!
K✌🏽
Shea's Bday prt1
Fight after fight💔
Calm That S... Down
Anger doesn't fix anything
One Week Later
Too stressed out
2 baby daddys+ Jr's injury😢
What did I just do?
Exposed....
Sky 😋
Come get your son NOW
Raised by the devil
Sorry
Deep conversations
too much drama
Shea Got Stabbed?!?
new guy Traven
She doesn't care anymore
A final Goodbye
Carla's Gender Reveal
Baby Isiah Kingston?!?👶🏾
Momma's B-day prt 1
THREE MONTHS LATER PRT1
3 months Later prt2
The twins are born!
Shea Wright
No more chances...
Junior's 1st BIRTHDAY
Not Today Karen
GET OUT
TRAPPED....
Does Everyone Know???
Asia.... is... pregnant with his baby
YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED
I want my friend back....
Asia gives birth....
A third baby.....
Popular Chaos
THE END PRT 1 of 4
The End Prt 2 OF 4
Aina Farrah😉
It's Not Over Yet
Just A little taste...😋💦🌊
Adoption?
Moving Day
Adoption? marriage? Too young?
Close to the end
THATS ALL FOLKS !

Michael Carri Jr. -4

2K 74 9
By FameFamous20

Shea Wright

Michael left right in the middle of his child being born , so me being me I step in and hold Diamond's hand , Her mother and the nurse hold her legs back , "AHHH OUCH IT HURTS" She cries "Take deep breathes" I say as I let her squeeze my hand , Michael comes back in with a pepsi and Diamond's father speaks up "GET OVER THERE AND HOLD HER LEG BACK!" Her dad yells at him , Michael takes her leg , Diamond starts crying and screaming "MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP" She cries out "Diamond I need you to push , Push hard" The nurse says "I AM FUCKIN PUSHIN OOOOUUUUCH"

( 30 MINUTES LATER)

Michael Carri Jr. was born weighing 8lbs 7oz. and 22 inches long with a headful of curly black hair and he already has some color to him "Good job Diamond , you did great!" I say as I snap pictures of her holding him "Look at my lil man , Heyyy Michael how you doin boy?" Michael says to his son Jr. "Ight Shea you can go now!" he says "That ain't up to you" I say "She doesn't have to go anywhere" Diamond smacks his hand away "Lemme hold my son" He takes Michael and sits down in the chair with him "Yo ma , He look just like me don't he?" Michael asks his mother who just walked in the room "Awwww look at my grandbaby , He sure do look like your handsome self" "Pops you see , He even got my eye shape" "Yeah boyyy them good Carri eyes"

( Three hours after Michael Carri Jr's birth) ( MICHAEL)

Shea bitch ass finally left and damn a nigga happy as fuck she did , Diamond and I filled out the birth certificate . I got my lil Jr. and it feels great , I done sent all my homies pictures of my son and I , posted it on social media and shit ! Hoes stay commenting on my shit and people mad cuz I blocked Jr. face out with an emoji but ion care , Social media don't need to see Jr. "Damn Diamond you see our fine ass son ? He a model already and he just came out" I laugh kissing his chubby cheek "I can't wait to dress him up and feed him his bottles , ohh and when he get bout one ima buy him a basketball and a basketball hoop , he already gonna be shootin" I imagine my son as a toddler making all the hoops and having all the baby ladies on him , sweatin him like coogi "Hmm that is nice" Diamond says "Girl i'm serious" I say to her "I'm sleepy" Diamond rolls over and I just look at her "WHAT THE HELL" I yell "What?" she questions "You gonna go to sleep already and Michael was just born what man?" "I will be up in ten minutes I'm exhausted and my body aches still" she complains "Whatever Diamond do you bro" I start talkin to my son about the future tellin him how great he gonna be and every few minutes I snap pictures of him . My son is great lookin these hoes hatin !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
324K 12.6K 25
*Book One of the Amor Fati Series* Prince Calanthe Ámarent, once the child of a beloved queen regnant and now a disgraced prince, goes on a journey...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❤" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
2.5K 390 28
Collin lives the good life. He is rich, has everything he needs and his parents will do anything for him, but when you live on the Rich Side, having...