The Fighter

By KodaSlade

Cassidy Lockwood is the nerd of Bayview High. She's bullied by the 'popular' group at school but has a great... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Final Chapter

Chapter Twenty-Five

450 16 0
By KodaSlade

Koda's POV

After we had breakfast we decided to go to the mall and look around. After a couple of hours, we decided to have lunch before walking around again for hours. We then finally decided to head home again.

As we were driving up towards the house, we were met with lots of cars and tons of gang members walking around.

Kenna quickly parked the car before we all jumped out and walked towards the front door. Before we could reach it, it was thrown open. Elizabeth came walking out when she saw us she let out a choked sob before grabbing us one by one and hugging us. Lexa was last and she held onto her longer than the rest of us.

"Mom, what's going on?" She asked as she gently pushed her away from her chest. I could see that Elizabeth had red puffy eyes and tears were slowly falling down her face. She shook her head before pulling Lexa into a hug again.

Cameron then walked out and looked at us wide-eyed before hugging us as well. He then joined Elizabeth and Lexa. Lexa looked at me confused and all I could do was shrug because I knew as much as knew.

Suddenly there were more footsteps and the rest of our group walked out.

"Oh my god, your all alright," Bree said as she walked towards us with the others following.

"Ok someone please explain what the fuck is going on?" I finally snapped as everyone turned to me wide-eyed.

"Some of the alarms went off. Someone attacked the house. There's blood in the house and nobody knew where any of you were!" Cameron said as he released Elizabeth and Lexa. Elizabeth slowly following him and letting Lexa go.

"Well, we're fine so whose blood is it? Was anyone in our gang hurt? Did anyone see how they left? And why don't you check the cameras?" Lexa asked as I looked at everyone else.

"We don't know. We have some people running it through all the databases, trying to find out who it is. Whoever attacked were clearly scared away by the members who were still on the property, it didn't take them long to get here and help in scaring them. Nobody was hurt apart from the mystery person. They were spotted leaving in a black van with someone with them but nobody could see who it was. Also, the cameras were all blocked so we have to footage," Cameron said with a sigh.

"Don't worry about it we'll deal with it you all go and rest. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be hectic," Elizabeth said as she smiled at us, she gently pushed us inside.

We all headed to our rooms to get changed into comfortable clothes before we met in the movie room.

Lexa was wearing some shorts and a loose top and I was wearing some sweats and a loose top also.

Beau and Grayson joined us and we watched The Lion King.

After a couple more movies we all decided to head to bed. I carried Beau to her room while Lexa carried Grayson to his. Once she was tucked in I kissed her forehead before walking to Lexa's room.

When I entered I noticed that she wasn't here yet so walked to her bed and turned the lamps on before walking to the end of her bed and sitting down. I then laid down so my legs were hanging off the bed and closed my eyes.

~Mature content ahead. If you're not wanting to read this then skip until you see more bold writing. But if you are reading this is my first time writing this so sorry if it isn't any good~

Third Person's POV

Lexa entered her room, she then noticed Koda as she was laying down on the bed, her top had ridden up slightly. Lexa stared at her before tearing her gaze away and turning around and locking the door. She turned the lights off, the lamps next to the bed were on so they still had some light.

She turned back around and slowly walked towards Koda. Koda opened her eyes as Lexa approached, she then sat up before Lexa straddled her lap and gently pushed her back down onto the bed. Koda stared wide-eyed.

Lexa leaned forward and slowly started to kiss her, it was slow and full of love. Soon it turned more intense when Lexa slowly ran her hand under Koda's top. Koda's hands were around her neck. When Lexa pulled away there was a string of saliva connecting them as they tried to catch their breaths. Lexa slowly leaned forward and started placing light open mouth kisses on Koda's jaw. She slowly made her way down her jaw and to her neck.

Once she was at her collarbone she kissed around until she found the spot that made the white-haired girl gasp. Lexa smirked before running her tongue over that spot. She slowly started to nibble and suck on the one spot. Gasps of pleasure were leaving the girl on bottom's mouth. This fuelled Lexa to continue her actions.

Once Lexa was happy with the large bruise that was already forming. She slowly made her way back up to Koda's mouth. She then kissed her again before slowly lifting the white-haired girl's top. Koda also grabbed hold of Lexa's top and started pulling it off as well. They parted quickly so they could remove each other's tops. Once the clothes were off they threw them somewhere within the room. They then reconnected their lips.

Lexa lifted her hips up before pushing Koda's sweats down they somehow managed to get them off. Lexa then grabbed Koda and pulled her up the bed further so her head was resting on the pillows.

Lexa then started to kiss down Koda's throat and down towards her bra. Lexa slowly started to grind her hips onto Koda's causing her to moan and arch her back. Lexa took the opportunity to reach behind and unclasp Koda's bra. She then proceeded to pull it off and throw it somewhere in the room.

Lexa leaned back and stared at Koda's bare chest before she leaned in and took her left nipple in her mouth. She then raised her hand and placed it on her free nipple.

She ran her thumb over the now hardened nipple and at the same time she ran her tongue over the other. This caused Koda to raise her chest up and moan. Lexa smirked against her skin before she gently but down and pinch the girls' nipples.

Soon Lexa released her nipple with a pop and moved on to the other one, where she did the same to that one.

Soon Lexa was leaving open mouth kisses down Koda's stomach. When she reached her panties she gripped them with her teeth before pulling them down Koda's legs. Once they were completely off she started to kiss her way back up. She kissed Koda on the inside of her thigh before switching to the other thigh.

The girl below her was a moaning mess. Lexa couldn't continue on with the teasing so she moved and quickly took Koda's clit in her mouth. This caused the white-haired girl to thrust her hips up and moan loudly while gripping Lexa's hair.

Lexa continued with sucking on Koda's clit before she slowly released it. Koda whimpered with the loss of contact but was cut off by a moan as Lexa pushed two fingers into her.

Lexa leaned in and kissed Koda's lips while she slowly started to thrust her fingers in and out. Koda was raising her hips to meet Lexa's thrust. Lexa added a third finger and continued her pace.

Koda pulled away from the kiss as the pleasure took over and she was moaning. Lexa leaned down and started to kiss her next.

Lexa sped up her thrust before she curled her fingers. She hit a spot deep in the white-haired girl that caused her to moan loudly. Lexa smirked before she proceeded to hit that spot. Lexa used her thumb to rub her clit. Soon the white-haired girl came undone.

She moaned loudly as Lexa started to slow her thrusts. She then pulled her fingers out as the white-haired girl panted. Lexa raised her hand to her mouth and started licking her fingers clean.

She then shifted so her head was level with the panting girls' core. She stuck her tongue out before licking her clean. Koda whimpered due to her being sensitive. Once Lexa was done she sat back up and licked her lips.

Lexa then went to lay down next to Koda again before Koda quickly flipped them and she was now on top. Koda leaned down so her lips were barely touching Lexa.

Koda whispered with a hoarse voice because of her moaning. "Now I need to return the favour," she then pressed her lips against Lexa's.

~It's over. Like I said before I have no idea about writing that sort of stuff so please don't judge. On with the chapter~

Lexa's POV

We both laid there panting and a thin layer of sweat covered the both of us. I didn't believe the pleasure I felt with her. I turned and stared at her before gently pecking her lips again. I pulled away with a large smile and Koda had one as well.

She turned so she was facing me. I wrapped my arms around her pulled her closer. We lay like that for about 10 minutes, when Koda's eyes fluttered closed.

"Can I ask you something?" I said as I looked at Koda's face. Her eyes slowly open to reveal her eyes left one being purple and her right being gold.

"Yeah," she muttered tiredly.

"Promise you'll never leave me," I asked as I looked at her closely. A sleepy smile spread across her face. She nodded her head before her eyes closed again.

"I promise I will never leave you," she muttered before her breathing evened out. I smiled before snuggling closer to her and falling asleep as well with our limbs tangled together.

————————————————————————Word Count - 1736

Sorry, this was late.

The next to chapters will be the last two in the book.

So hope you enjoyed.

Comment what you thought.

Thanks
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 34K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
160K 7K 32
It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the planet more important to 15 year-old Lexa...
471K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...