JENLISA ONE-SHOT

By forjenniekim

Stories that pop out in my head ❤ An idea that comes from my playful imagination ❤ Originally posted on AMINO... More

GIRLFRIEND!
BESTFRIEND
IT'S YOU, ALWAYS
GLANCES
A THING
EX's
DIBS!
PAIN
FREE [PAIN PT. II]
LAST [PAIN PT. III]
FIRST
PROM
KISS 👄
MOOD SWING
PROUD
EVEN
COMPLICATED
JEALOUS
DIVORCE
LILI
MONTHSARY
MISSING YOU
JUST LIKE CATS
WITH YOU [MISSING YOU PT. II]
JEALOUS JENNIE
BABY & MONKEY
KIM
.....FROM BEHIND
CUDDLE
US
AUTHOR'S NOTE ⚠
CHAESOO
HOME
WHAT MATTERS.....
THAILAND
THE RAIN
ATTENTION
STAY
CRUSH
LAST NIGHT
RESPONSIBLE
DIFFERENCE
MACAROONS
COFFEE
...FOR THE WIN!
VALENTINE'S PRANK
SCAREDY CAT
...REMINDS ME OF...
PERIOD
UNLUCKY
BUT THE HEART CAN'T
FIRST CRUSH
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I LIKE YOU/TORPE
I KNOW
SORRY, BLAME IT ON ME
YOUR CALL [PT. III]

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

6.9K 217 6
By forjenniekim

Hi jennie_lisa_jenlisa I'm really sorry for the delay :( But this one's for you and I hope you'll like it. Again, I'm really sorry if I didn't meet your expectations but please do enjoy still. I'm sorry 🙏

•••••••••

"What if I throw this?" Lisa said, flipping the phone to the air and catches it.

The girl can't look at her eyes. She can't even stare at her. Scared that Lisa might do something to her knowing that this LISA girl is the most bullied in their campus.

"Babe, I'm talking to you. What if I throw this?" She asked once again. This time holding the phone and showing it to the owner. "Your phone looks ugly. Is this old phone? It's cheap and it looks dirty. Why can't you just buy another one? A new one?" She said, flipping the phone once again up in the air.

"Please. Just, just give me back my phone." The girl pleaded, almost said in whisper words without making any eye contact with Lisa.

"Eh. I don't like. I love playing it. Look." Lisa said and flips the phone in the air too high. The girl follows her phone and flinch a little when Lisa pretended not to catch the phone on her hand. Then Lisa laughed, looking at the poor girl's reaction. "Oh my God. You're really into this phone? It sucks. Buy a new one!" Lisa said while laughing.

"I can't. That's- that's my mom's gift to me. We're not as rich as you." Girl said, still not looking. "Please give me back my phone. Please." She pleaded.

"Ooh. A gift from her mom." Lisa said and holds the phone. "But I like to crush  it into pieces!" Lisa said, making a motion on throwing the phone but-

"LISA!" Seulgi shouted to Lisa.

"What?!" Shouts back, turning around to face Seulgi who's been just behind her since she started to bully the poor girl.

"Jennie." Seulgi simply said and motions Lisa to look who's behind the poor girl.

Lisa turns around again, facing the poor girl. Slightly tilted her head to see the person behind her.

With just one look from Jennie, Lisa hands back the phone to its owner. "Here. It's a waste of time since its ugly and cheap. Go have it to yourself." Lisa said and the girl quickly runs away from her.

"And what's that?" Jennie asked, raising an eyebrow to Lisa.

"I was just- y'know- uhm- talking to her? Playing around?" Lisa hesitates.

"Just make sure of it, Lisa. Just make sure." Jennie warned and it sent shivers to Lisa's spine.

"I'm- I'm- I'm- pretty sure of it. Don't- don't you worry." Lisa stutters.

••••••••••

"Lisa return that back you freak!" Jisoo warned as she saw Lisa holding a pair of pe uniform in her hand. "Where did you get that you stupid monkey! Return that to the owner! She might need it!" She said to her.

Lisa and her friends are currently at the gymnasium. They will be having their pe in an hour and Lisa thought of an idea. And that is to steal a uniform from one of her classmates.

"Nope, I don't want to." Lisa said, firmly holding the uniform to her hand.

A student came out from the gymnasium's comfort room, only wrap in a towel. She stops her track when she saw who's holding her uniform. Lisa. The only word she said.

"Oh, is this yours?" Lisa said, holding up the uniform in her hand.

The girl just look at Lisa. She can't even speak. She can't even begin her words.

"You need it?" Lisa asked and the girl nodded. "Aw poor you but I'm not gonna give it to you. I want to see you use that towel during our pe class. Isn't that nice?" She grinned to the girl, dropping her uniform to the floor. "Oops. Sorry. I'm really sorry but you can't use it. There are dirts on it." Lisa said, stepping her shoes to the girl's uniform.

The girl gasped. As much as she wants to say something, she chose not to. Lisa is the granddaughter of the owner of the campus and everybody knows it that's why they're all afraid of her.

Lisa continues to yank the girl's uniform. Putting all the dirts of her shoes to the clothes.

"In 10 minutes professor will be here." Lisa said, checking at her wrist watch. Looking down at the pe uniform. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it's a door mat." She sarcastically said before bursting out into laughter.

"Lisa this is not right okay? It's her uniform." Rosie said, almost picking up the clothes when someone stops her.

"No, Chaeng. Let her do that."

Lisa quickly turns her back, seeing Jennie walking towards her. "Let Lisa do that." Jennie firmly said, standing in front of Lisa now.

Lisa just stand there still. Not moving. Eyes on Jennie.

"Do it." Jennie said. Eyeing Lisa like she's about to kill her.

Lisa groaned. Turning around, kneeling and picks up the uniform. Then looks back at Jennie and eyes her.

Jennie snatches the uniform into Lisa's hand and holds it in her chest. Walking towards the student and hands her her own pe uniform. "Use mine instead. I'm sorry about what happened. I'll take this to the laundry shop. Don't worry, I have extras of pe uniform. You can now have mine." Jennie said, smiling at the girl who smiles back at her and returns to the bathroom to change.

Jennie looks back at Lisa and shakes her head. Disappointed.

••••••••••

"I was just playing around." Lisa explained.

"Playing around? Stepping into someone's uniform? Putting all the dirts from your shoes? Is that what you call fun or playing around?" Jennie asked.

"No." Lisa said, defeated. Eyes focus on the road as she drives Jennie to their house.

"Babe, please. Stop bullying students. Stop doing this." Jennie said, looking at Lisa now.

"But I can't help it." Lisa reasoned.

"Fine. I get it. You just don't want them to see your soft side since they knew you're the bad guy. But please, I just don't want you get involve into fights." Jennie lovingly said, holding Lisa's one hand.

Lisa sighed and smile tho eyes still on the road. "Okay. Okay. I love you." She said.

"I love you too. Please, stop bullying students." Jennie reminded and Lisa nodded.

••••••••••

"Oh My God!" One student gasped. Shocked is written all over her face, so as the other students inside the gym.

"Oh my....." One girl said, looking at Lisa and the ball. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." She said, walking near Lisa, quickly kneeling in front of her, picking up the ball and stands up, not looking at Lisa. "I'm sorry, Lisa. I didn't mean to make the ball landed on your face." She said, voice shaking at as she told that to Lisa.

Yes. The ball landed on Lisa's face as she throws it.

Her friends on the other hand are just laughing at what they have just witnesed. A ball landed on Lisa's face.

"Man are you okay man?" Seulgi teased, still laughing so as Jisoo and the others too. Only her friends can laugh at her.

"Just wait for it. She'll get berserk in a few." Jisoo said, laughing at Lisa. Which makes the girl shiver when she heard that. "You better go now, girl. Go." Jisoo motions the girl to run which she complies and runs away from Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand just stand still. Students inside the gym are waiting for her to be wild and get berserk but to their dismay, Lisa just walks outside the gym.

"Uh, what exactly is that?" Rosie asked, confused as to why Lisa didn't do anything.

"What have she eaten?" Yeri asked, starts to follow Lisa.

"Did she eat breakfast or not?" Jeongyeon asked, following Lisa too.

"Well, whatever it is, isn't it a good thing? No bullying today which will make Jennie happy." Jisoo said, also following Lisa. The others agreed and all followed Lisa.

The whole day, Lisa kept quiet. No bullying happened.

"What's wrong with Lisa?" Seulgi asked. They're now at the parking lot.

"I don't know." Irene answered.

"Jennie is absent today guys. Just so you know." Joy said out of nowhere. Everybody looks at her. "What? I just wanted to say it since you guys are not looking for her. I just thought you might wanna know." Joy said and all of them, except Joy, look at each other and smile after.

At Jennie's house, their garden exactly.

"I just feel hot this morning that's why I wouldn't able to attend school today." Jennie explained to her friends.

"Ah. You didn't text us." Rosie said, sipping to her juice.

"I called Lisa." Jennie replied and looked at Lisa's direction. "You didn't tell them?" She asked.

Lisa walks towards her, hugging her from behind. "I forgot." She simply said.

"Ah. So that's the reason why Lisa wasn't in a mood the whole day!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Not in the mood?" Jennie asked, tilting her head a little to look up at Lisa.

"Well, y'know the usual Lisa we know. She always bullies students whenever she wants." Jisoo said.

Jennie glares at Lisa and the latter just shakes her head.

"But this day something miracle happened." Jisoo continued, telling Jennie what happened earlier and what action did Lisa make.

"And actually this is the first time we didn't see her angry." Irene pointed out, smiling at both Jennie and Lisa.

Jennie turns around, now facing Lisa. "You didn't fight back?" Jennie asked, smiling slightly at her girlfriend.

Lisa just shook her head. Hands automatically went on Jennie's waist. "You told me not to bully anyone. I don't want to disobey my girlfriend." She replied, staring at Jennie.

Jennie smiles at her. "Well, that's good to know babe." She said then hugs Lisa. "I love you." Jennie whispered into her ears.

Lisa on the other hand smiles back. Hugging tightly Jennie. "I love you more, babe. I love you more." She replied.

"Y'know what, sometimes it really sucks whenever I see Lisa this sweet to Jennie. It's the opposite of the person we know. This is actually disgusting." Yeri said, pretending to gag up as she looks at Lisa and Jennie. Then the other girls laugh at what Yeri said.

"Just wait for tomorrow Yeri, you'll be my first victim." Lisa mouthed to Yeri which makes the latter just roll her eyes on her.

"Whaveter, Manoban." Yeri said back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

303K 10.6K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
125K 2.9K 38
Complete 💯 ✅ ------ Jennie Kim came from a rich family but chose to follow her dream of becoming an idol, but one day her manager resign. A new man...
47.5K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
161K 5.1K 38
my bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. the more i give to thee, the more i have, for both are infinite. - william shakespeare. lisa i...