Bunny Baby : jjk βœ”οΈ

By Born2beSad

"I'll keep you warm little fox." Jungkook is a rabbit hybrid who is a bit spoiled by his owners, Namjoon and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Characters Ask
Characters Answer
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Epilogue

Part 36

26K 1.3K 726
By Born2beSad

When you woke up next you were in a familiar room, surrounded by familiar scents. You opened your eyes and blinked around sleepily, feeling a smile come over your face. Lying in the bed next to you on top of the blankets was Namjoon, his face relaxed in sleep, his hand lying gently on top of yours. Curled at the foot of the bed was Jungkook, his long ears resting over his eyes, soft snores coming from him. You heard sudden movement at the door and looked up to see Seokjin standing there, looking in at the three of you. He smiled widely.

"Hello little one," he whispered, crossing the room. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"Hi oppa," you whispered back. One of Jungkook's ears suddenly twitched at your voice and a moment later he sat up, blinking sleep from his eyes. He grinned happily at you but then an odd look came across his face and he suddenly turned beet red, his smile faltering.

"Um. Good morning fox. I - I missed you a lot and I'm glad you're back and also...I'm sorry about...yesterday," he mumbled, looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt. You frowned. Yesterday? When he saved you from Dr. Yoon and the facility? When he - oh.

Your eyes flew wide and you blushed as well, remembering your heat induced makeout session with Jungkook before he managed to snap out of the haze and make a run for it with you. You suddenly blushed as well.

"What am I missing?" Seokjin asked, looking back and forth between the two of you.

"Nothing," Jungkook squeaked quickly. "Uh. I'm gonna take a shower now," he said, before quickly scurrying from the room. Seokjin raised an eyebrow and looked down at you.

You lowered your eyes. "When Jungkook came to rescue me I was on my heat," you whispered, feeling ashamed.

"Again? But you just-"

"Dr. Yoon made it come again. The injections..."

Seokjin interrupted you with a sigh. "Sweetheart, I need you to tell me everything. The whole story. Can you do that please?" He asked, settling down onto the bed and picking up your hand. You hesitated, afraid of what he would think of you once he had heard it all. But you nodded, and you began to tell him everything that had happened since you had run away from Yoongi's house that day.

"...and so then when Jungkookie came in I was in my heat and it was the worst heat I've ever had...I thought I was dying," you whispered. "And Jungkook...I kind of made him do it...but we k-kissed." You hung your head. "I'm sorry oppa. I know we're not supposed to."

Seokjin sighed, looking down to you. Then his eyes moved to Namjoon, who you had thought was still asleep next to you. "How much of that did you hear?" Jin asked him.

You whipped your head around at him in surprise and his hand tightened on yours, his eyes piercing as he looked down at you. "All of it," he said, a dark look on his face. You braced yourself, ready to be scolded for kissing again. But instead Namjoon sat up and bid you to roll over. "How many times did you say that scum whipped you baby? Let me see."

Your eyes widened and you quickly obeyed, lying on your stomach and pulling your shirt up so your bandaged back was on display. Seokjin inhaled sharply and reached out, his gentle fingers removing the bandages carefully. The fabric pulling away tugged at your wounds a bit and it stung. You let out a soft gasp and felt Namjoon's hand quickly find yours again, his fingers tightening around it.

"Oh my god," he said softly, holding your hand carefully. "Jin," he whimpered as the last of the bandages were removed, his voice sounding thick.

"It isn't as bad as it looks Joonie," Seokjin was saying softly.

"Does it look bad oppa? It was the most times he's ever whipped me in a row I think. He said I counted to thirty before I passed out," you said in a quiet voice with your face in the pillow, too shy to look at anyone.

Namjoon suddenly released your hand and stood from the bed. "I'm going to fucking kill him," he said angrily, sounding as if he was crying.

"Oh my god!" You heard Jungkook's voice suddenly and felt a bit embarrassed as he came into the room, not lifting your head from the pillow. "Fox," he breathed, looking down at your back. "Hyungie, can you fix her?"

"It's going to scar, nothing to be done about that, but I can help it heal faster," Seokjin said, before pulling your shirt back down. "Come on love, I need to clean you up and treat this."

"Hyung is a doctor," Jungkook said proudly as you sat up.

"Really?" You asked, blinking at Jin in surprise.

"I'm a physical therapist. But I know a bit about this stuff as well," he chuckled, helping you to your feet. "I don't want you guys in here when we get back from the bathroom. But make her bed before you leave," he instructed over his shoulder as he led you out, Jungkook pouting at the chore.

Jin cleaned your back and was treating it, taking care of each lash individually. You sat before him, your hair falling into your face. You felt tears swim in your eyes and you began to cry. He heard you sniffing and hesitated.

"Am I hurting you, love?" He asked.

"No oppa," you replied between sniffles.

"Then why are you crying?" he asked softly, continuing to work on you.

"I'm just...so happy to be back here. I thought I was going to be at the facility again forever."

He was quiet for a moment. "That man chasing you was Dr. Yoon?"

"Yes."

"He was a hybrid," he stated.

"Yes," you agreed.

"You know...we sent hybrid services to the facility. I'm going to follow up on it tomorrow but...when they find it it will be done."

"Done?" You asked, glancing back at him.

"You were abused and mistreated. Hybrid services cares for hybrids. They would never allow something like the facility to exist knowingly. Experiments and forced breeding, I can't believe it. And your poor back."

"But I'm okay now," you whispered. Seokjin stopped working, finished treating the wounds and reaching for bandages.

"And we'll never let another bad thing happen to you," he murmured.

You were quiet for a moment. Then you remembered why you had run in the first place.

"Is...Yoongi oppa?" You asked, not sure what to say.

"We should call him. He feels terrible for letting you run away," he said softly.

"Oh no! I don't want him to feel bad. I was just...I felt so gross for getting my heat and making him react that way that I had to leave and I..."

"Little one," Seokjin said seriously. "Never feel bad for something that your body naturally does. Whether it's your appearance or your heat or anything else about you. It isn't your job to worry about the effect you may have on others. Yoongi is fine, and he would have been fine if you had stayed. Don't feel ashamed of yourself. This is not your fault and you are not gross. Do you understand?"

"Yes, oppa," you replied softly. "Thank you." He was carefully bandaging your back now, his fingers light and skilled as he finished with you.

"Good. Now come downstairs with me, you've lost some weight again already and you were just starting to reach a healthy one," he sighed.

You lit up, your mouth beginning to water as you remembered Seokjin's cooking.

"Okay!" Once you had changed into fresh clothes he led you downstairs and then picked you up, lifting you easily and sitting you on the counter. You giggled as Namjoon wandered into the kitchen, a smile on his face.

"God I missed that sound," he said. You reached your arms out for him and he crossed the room, standing before you and letting you wrap them around his neck in an affectionate hug. He returned it, holding you tightly.

"I missed you every second oppa," you murmured into his shoulder.

"Namjoon hyung didn't sleep while you were gone," Jungkook said, walking into the kitchen.

You pulled back, looking at him worriedly. "Oppa is that true? I'm sorry - you should sleep right now!"

He laughed, patting your shoulder. "Jungkook, you shouldn't have said that. I'm fine little one, I slept well last night, I was with you," he said, smiling down at you. You flushed shyly, lowering your head and pressing your forehead against his chest.

"How did you do it fox?" Jungkook asked softly. You and Namjoon both looked at him as he sat down at the table, staring over at you, his big brown eyes wide and curious. "How did you get through it?"

"I...thought of you," you replied softly. "All of you," you said, looking between them. "Every time something happened I would think - Jungkook would tell me to breathe. Or Namjoon would tell me to be strong. Or Seokjin would tell me not to be afraid." The emotion in the room was palpable and you smiled, squeezing Namjoon's hand as he looked down at you. "I love you guys."

"We love you too," Namjoon said softly.

"That's right," Seokjin agreed.

"We do," Jungkook said. Your eyes met his and you could feel it. They all meant it - in their own ways. Your eyes lingered on Jungkook's, his gaze piercing straight to your heart.

It was nice to be loved.

-

Psst -

Tell me your favorite non-BTS male idol and what kind of animal they would be if they were a hybrid.

It's important 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 888 19
[ Sequel to "My Little Bunny || JJK" ] . . Life after high school went great for Jungkook and Yn, the two went to University then graduated, got goo...
662K 9.7K 6
Smut warning ⚠️ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very, high maintenance. Being a bunny he has...
180K 8.7K 65
"...𝑦𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝐼 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘™π‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž..." - A y/n and jk ff + tae...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...