A thousand years [Book 3 of H...

By TheOddOneOut_04

Hazel is now in her senior year of high school. Anti and Dark are proud of their little girl but start to sus... More

Prologue
1: A Tragic Start
2: Smiles in the Dark
3: Work
4: Crush
5: Supressed Feelings
6: Monster
7: Family
8: Chase
9: Finding Out
10: Not Normal
11: On purpose
12: Heartbreak
13: Suspicion
14: Memories
15: Let them go
16: Wet Dreams
17: Comfort
18: Friend or Foe
19: The first clue
20: Back to the Fu-Past
21: Nevermind then
A/N
22: Finally Free?

Epilogue

18 1 0
By TheOddOneOut_04

??????'s POV

It wasn't meant to go that way. But in the end it had to happen. Had it not, the issue would have just gone on. Then there wouldn't be the time for me to do what i need to do. I'm tired of being treated as a baby. I'm tired of being considered weak. I'm sick of it. Of course, I'll spare some of them, and by some I mean one. The only one who ever really loved me. The only one who doesn't pity me. 

Then they will see. When there loved ones die, and they need a shoulder to cry on. Just how pitiful it is. To be treated like your nothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2.5K 30
Antisepticeye's always gotten whatever he wanted. He never had anyone he respected tell him no and if anyone did, they wouldn't live long enough to a...
26.7K 2.1K 29
Antisepticeye is the enemy. Isn't he? Please don't repost, steal or plagiarize Enjoy the story!
526 17 1
So this is my longest story ever, and lemme clarify- I don't like splitting up stories into chapters so I did not and will not ever turn one of my st...
135K 3.5K 54
|| COMPLETED STORY || Jack and Mark were warned about their counterparts coming back to become 'one' whatever that means. They're in a mess which spe...