Fearless » Liam Dunbar

By redamncys

Please note: This is my first story that I wrote a long time ago, when I was much younger. It does not refle... More

Prologue
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Orphaned
Trailer!
Confessions of a Teenage Girl
Weaponized
Little Secret
Time of Death
Warrior
Anchors
Perishable
Monstrous
Tell her
A Promise to the Dead
Smoke and Mirrors - Part 1
Fearless
Battlefield
Thank You!
SEQUEL
Battle Scars

Smoke and Mirrors - Part 2

21.9K 730 445
By redamncys

"Okay, everyone stop, stop, stop, stop, stop"

Everyone came to a standstill and I accidentally crashed into Liam, wincing at the impact. This boy must be made of pure muscle.

"We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira" Peter said.

Stiles' phone rang, making me jump. "How do I even have service" he muttered as he walked past us, answering the call. "Hi, Dad"

Peter turned around and gave us a 'wtf' look. We just shrugged.

I reached to grab a hold of my crossbow but then I realised...

I left my bow in the van.

"Shit, shit. This can not be happening" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Malia asked.

"I left my bow in the van, I need to go back-" I started to turn away but Liam grabbed my wrist.

"What do we do now?" Stiles asked.

"I need to get my bow. I'll meet you in there" I started to walk but the familiar sound of growling stopped me. "Nevermind!" I said, my voice going a pitch higher.

"Duck!" Malia and I yelled as the berserker went to punch.

"Go back! Get back!" Peter yelled."Go! Go, go, go, go!"

All of us ran into a room with lots of arch ways.

"Go find Kira and Scott" Malia passed Stiles the sword. She then looked at me. "Go!"

I shook my head. "I want to fight"

"How?" Peter asked.

I pulled open my leather jacket to reveal a small dagger.

"Right" he said. I looked at Stiles and nodded for him to go.

"Let's do this" I muttered, cracking my knuckles.

I looked between the three werewolves, wondering who was going to attack first. Obviously, it was Peter.

He went for the first punch but the berserkerer was strong too and pushed him back. Liam then went to attack but it pushed him to the ground straight away. I helped him up and then swung my leg up, kicking the berserker. It stumbled a little and Liam punched it in the face, throwing it off balance slightly. I caught it's eye, through the mask thing and froze.

The berserker went to punch me and Liam pushed me out of the way. Malia and him continued to throw punches at it. I ran forwards with the dagger.

"Aim for the skull!" Peter yelled at me.

I did as instructed but it knocked the dagger out of my hand, making it slide across the floor. We continued to throw punches until it fell to the ground.

"Kill it!" Peter threw a sharp object at me and I caught it. Liam and Malia backed the berserker up against the wall. "Kill it now!" I started to move my arm towards the skull.

"Rebecca wait!" Stiles yelled. I ignored him and brought the sharp dagger like object closer to it's skull.

It suddenly flew out of my hand and I looked up to see Kira with her Katana.

"Kira?"

"It's Scott" Stiles said. "It's Scott"

My mouth opened and closed in shock as I looked at the berserker again. It moved forward, punching Peter and then pushing Liam away. I went to throw a punch but it hit me in the face, making me fall to the floor with a thud. I pressed a hand to my cheek and felt something sticky; blood.

I saw Liam starting to back up as Scott approached him.

"Scott? Scott, don't!" Kira shouted.

Stiles jumped in front of him. "Scott, it's me" Scott punched Stiles in the face, making him fall to the ground.

I jumped up and ran in front of my brother. "Scott! Please" He went to punch me but I blocked it and tried to push him backwards. That resulted in him literally throwing me across the other side of the room.

I hit my head on the wall and everything went dark from a moment. When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and spinning slightly but I could see Malia running towards me.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" she pulled me up and we both watched as Scott put his hand around Liams neck, lifting him up. I wanted to stop him but he was too strong.

"Scott" Liam's voice shook. My brother lifted his arm up to hit him. "Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen!" Scott paused. "You're not a monster!" Liam started panting. "You're a werewolf" He was using the same speech my brother gave, the night we ran through the woods, on Liam's first full moon. "Like me"

Scott lowered his hand and brought Liam down to the floor. I stumbled across to my boyfriend and crouched down next to him.

We watched in shock as Scott started to pull off the equipment until he eventually ripped his mask apart. His roar filled the room and I gripped Liam's hand.

"You" Scott said looking over at Peter. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual"

I gasped, realisation hitting me. "You taught Kate. You helped her" I said. It didn't really come as much as a surprise to me though.

"All for power" Scott said through gritted teeth.

"For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified" I glanced at Scott. "You don't deserve your power" his eyes flashed steel cold blue. "Not power like this"

Peter's head twisted at angles as fangs appeared from his mouth. His face changed into it's wolf form and he roared. Malia stepped forward and roared back at him and he pushed her, sending her flying backwards. She groaned and grunted in pain.

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later"

"Not today satan" I said as I angrily and stupidly stepped towards Peter. Liam quickly tugged me back towards him.

Kira started to swish her Katana around like the badass Kitsune she is.

"Kira!" Scott bellowed. She looked at him and put the sword down.

Peter cocked his head to the side. "You were my Beta first, Scott. It was my bite that changed your life. And my bite that can end it"

"Then end it, Peter. Because you won't get another chance"

~

My brother and Peter were currently fighting and everybody was watching anxiously. I was biting my nails, worrying about Scott and also worrying about Argent. He was supposed to text me when he got to the church so we could meet.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly pulled it out, hoping it was Chris. Fortunately, it was. Time to put the wolfs bane plan into action.

"I need to go" I said quietly to Liam.

"What where?"

"Argent and I have a plan. I need to go"

He grabbed my wrist before I could walk anywhere. "I'll go with you"

I shook my head. "I'll be back in a minute. I promise"

"I thought you didn't make promises"

"I don't, it was just for reassurance" I started to walk but he pulled me back, crashing his lips to mine. I rested my forehead against his for a second, neither of us saying anything. And then ran off to the warzone outside.

There were guns being fired everywhere so I backed up against the wall and moved across to where Parrish was stood.

"Where's Chris?" I asked.

"Rebecca? What are you doing out here?"

"Where's Chris!" I demanded.

"By the van" I nodded and ran over to the vehicle.

I quickly hopped in, retrieving my crossbow and then I made my way to the other side of the van, where Argent was.

"You're hurt" I said when I noticed him holding his hand to his chest.

"I'm fine" I wasn't convinced.

"Have you got the wolfsbane?"

He nodded. "Are we still going through with this?"

"Yes. We need to get rid of Peter Hale, once and for all"

A sudden howl caught my attention and I peered round the side of the van. A wolf coated in beautiful black fur appeared from the spot where Derek had been previously. All the gunshots stopped as everyone stared at the fierce wolf in awe. Argent nodded at me and I started to move to a spot behind Kate.

Chris and I had come up with a plan to take down Kate too.

The wolf jumped on top of Kate and started biting and scratching her. She screamed and writhed from underneath him.

The enigmatic wolf returned to human form and stood up. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realised it was Derek. He's alive.

"You were, you were dead?" Kate mumbled in disbelief and fear.

"No. I was evolving. Something you'll never do"

The berserker started snarling at Derek and I quickly drew an arrow, determined to protect him. I know he could probably protect himself but if I'm gonna fight, I'm gonna fight for my friends. Even if I die doing so.

An arrow hit the berserker and it turned around to face me. Now I was it's target. I started to circle around it, still firing arrows as quick as possible. It wasn't working. Nothing could take it down. I grabbed the crossbow with both hands and swung it up, making it hit the berserker's face. It fell backwards and I turned to face Derek, slightly breathless.

"Nice to have you back"

He smiled but soon stopped short.

I heard heavy breathing from behind me and I turned around in fear.

"REBECCA!" The voices screaming my name started to ring in my ears.

I opened my mouth in shock as the Berserker's sword pierced through my stomach. I let out a gasp as it slowly and painfully pulled the sword away. My knees buckled from underneath me and I collapsed to the ground.

Derek growled and charged at the berserker, splitting it's head into two and making it explode.

I heard a gunshot go off and smiled to myself. Chris went through with the plan.

Derek knelt down beside me and pulled my shaking hands away from the wound.

"It's okay" I choked. Blood started to ooze and dribble out of my mouth

"No, no it's not"

"We saved them" my voice was barley above a whisper.

My eyes started to droop but Derek gently shook my shoulders.

"Stay with me, Bex"

I heard footsteps running across the ground and Scott and Liam appeared.

"No!" my brother dropped down next to me, cradling me in my arms.

I closed my eyes. "Scott, I-" I cut off, trying to get my breath back.

"Becca?"

Blood coated my lips, making it hard to speak.

"I-"

~~~~~

A/N

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY! I HATE LEAVING THINGS ON A CLIFFHANGER

I'll update as soon as possible.

Thanks for 30k ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.5K 20
ROSE GOLD 【 STANDALONE 】 ❝ 𝒐𝒉, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, all of the city lights never 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 as bright as 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 ...
128K 3.6K 61
Sirene Black went through a lot of stuff during her glory days, thankfully though she always had her friends to rely on. [MARAUDERS FANFIC]
218K 6.7K 26
Miles Morales x Spider! Y/N Based on the original screenplay for "Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse" (2018) in honor of the new movie coming out :) in...
294K 6.2K 28
"Alice, I'm sorry to tell you, but this is not wonderland. This is Beacon Hills." » based on season 5 from teen wolf. (I do not own Teen Wolf...