Singing Together || m.c.

By midnightmikeyy

From hate at the first sight to love that feels right. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 24

58 6 3
By midnightmikeyy

Im laying in my bed, half awake. Another day of school today.

Yesterday was fun. We uploaded the song on Youtube. I'm kinda proud, it sounds pretty good.

I just love to do what I love with my best friends. I still think it's kind of weird to call them my best friends.

Luke is by best friend for as long as I can remember.

But I hated the others, for as long as I can remember. Well I never hated Ash but I didn't know him before.

But I'm so glad I have them all.

I hear someone entering my house. Well, someone. I can better say Luke.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I just keep laying on my bed with my eyes closed.

He enters my room.I'm too sleepy to react.

Luke walks to my bed. Then, suddenly, I feel a kiss on my lips.

A lot of things cross my mind. Is he kissing me again. What. No he wont do that. What the fuck is going on. I don't want drama again. Please Luke. DON'T.

'Luke what the fuck are you doing?!" I yell and open my eyes.

Luckily, instead of facing a shocked Luke, I look in the lovely green eyes of Michael. He's smiling at me.

'Don't worry babe, it's just me."He giggles and pulls me into a hug.

'You're lucky that I didn't punch you, with the thought of Luke kissing me again." I giggle with him.

We lay like this for a couple more minutes.

'Uh Michael, not that I'm not happy to see you right now or something, but where is Luke actually?" I wonder.

'I think he overslept. I'm just here because I wanted to see you."

'Mike you're such a cutiepie." I giggle of my choice of words.

'Well thanks, my little cupcake" He joins me.

'I think I need to get ready." I look at my alarmclock and realize that I'm still laying in bed in my pyjamas.

'Sounds like a good idea." He releases me and we both stand up.

'Thanks for waking me, without you I would probably stay in bed till 13PM and then realize I had school today." I laugh at the cute boy next to me.

'Well no problem." He smiles.

He stares at me for a while.

'How can you look gorgeous at 7AM." He laughs at me and shakes his head. 'Why are you so damn perfect." He bites his lip.

'How can you be so cheesy." I laugh. 'I don't look perfect. I look tired as fuck. But thanks love."

The real thing I question is how he can bite his lip and it looks hella perfect.

'I think I'm cheesy because I eat too many pizzas."He laughs. I just shake my head.

'Dani c'mon that was funny." I join him in his laughs while he playfully pushes my arm.

'But for me you're always perfect."He hugs me again.

'I love you." I wisper to his chest.

Then he releases me and walks downstairs. I get ready. I grab an All Time Low shirt and a black skinny.

I change and then walk downstairs. Michael is sitting at the kitchentable. There's plate with a sandwich on the table.

I go sit next to Mike and grab the sandwich. I look at him and laugh. 'I don't even care if this sandwich was made for me or not, im just hungry." I try to say with a full mouth.

He smiles and shakes his head. 'You're so stupid."

I finish my food and stand up to grab my bag. 'Shall we?" I walk towards the door. Michael follows me.

I check my phone. I see a message from Luke.

Heyyy, I'm sorry I couldn't wake you. I overslept. May become a bit late on school, but don't worry. I'm okay

I read the text and then show it to Michael. 'I was right." He laughs.

'You creepy lill mind reader." I laugh with him.

It's okay, Mike woke me. Glad you're okaayy

I text back. Michael and I walk to school with intertwined fingers. We swing our hands back and forth while we're walking.

I bet we look pretty ridiculous, some old man looked at us like we were crazy.

But I don't mind.

We are crazy.

'You know," Michael starts. 'I'm really glad you like the same music as me." He points at my All Time Low shirt.

'Me too,  there are too less people who know the real music." I laugh but shake my head.

'Exactly." He laughs with me.

We entered the school. Also known as hell.

We walked past a group of whores. Thats the best word to describe them. Some extremely blonde, fake, over make-upped (not a word but idrc) and with those arrogant looks.

And they're chewing gum. Always. How do they do that actually.

'Heyy Michael." They giggle stupidly and wave at him.

The worst of them is Kaylee. She's like the 'leader' of the sluts. Sounds stupid.

Is stupid.

They look at our intertwined fingers. 'Ew what are you doing with 'that'" She points at me.

' 'That' has a name, for if you didn't know." I answer blandly.

'She's my girlfriend. My perfect girlfriend." he smiles at me.

They all roll their eyes, almost in sync. And again, how do they even do that. It seems hard to be so stupid actually.

'Whatever. You can always come to me, Mikey." Kaylee winks at him.

'Or you just shut up." Michael gives them a weird look and we walk further.

'This world is full of stupid people." He shakes his head and I laugh.

'Exactly."

*

Michael, Ashton, Calum, Susan, Lauren, Steph, Luke and I are sitting at a table outside.

Ash is also here because he had a day off.

We actually always claim this table and I bet the rest of the school knows. No one even dares to sit here anymore.

Luke is at school again. He missed the first lesson, because he overslept.

He and Lauren are really cute together by the way. I'm glad they found each other. Same as 'sashton'.

'Guys I need to tell you something." Calum smirks and looks at us.

'Oh god." Ashton laughs.

'I uh, I have a girlfriend." He smiles and squeeks his eyes, waiting for our reaction.

'Wait what." I immediately say. I look at Steph. She looks sad. Really sad. So it isn't her.

'Who is she?" Susan asks.

'Her name is Maddie." He says, smiling.

I kinda know her from the party. She's okay.But I guess she's not really Calums type. Steph suits him way better.

'Well uh, congrats." Luke says.

'I gotta go." Stephani harshly grabs her bag and walks away. 'Wait I follow her." I jump up and run up to her.

'Steph! Stephani hold on." I try to catch up to her. Then she suddenly stops and drops of to the wall of the school. No one is around.

She looks at me and softly starts crying.

~A/N

*cries because michael is hella cute* so hey chapter 24 who's crying with me? Sorry for slow updating but school is hell, but going to try to update more often for my pizzas out there yayee. Cal u stupid lill fucker oh. guys I have almost 1K reads im getting emotional HAHA wel yeah thanks for readingg, please vote and commeentt

{hey you can follow me on twitter if u want btw: @iMilkshakeMuke}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.8K 28
"I want to know why I was born this way. I want to know why I'm different. I want to know why everyone hates me. I want to know why I hate myself. I...
188K 2.9K 116
enjoy💗 by the way vote and comment please love you lots like jelly tots
4.1M 112K 39
in which a boy and a girl meet in the hospital, where they feel farthest from home. but they soon find home in each other.