Lessons Learned

Od urluvissuicide

Sierra Cowell has been through a traumatic event in her life, losing her parents in a horrible car crash when... Viac

Prologue
Impact
Nerve
Breakfast
Want
Flowers
Attacked
Exile
Caught
Truth
Black
Broken
Rejection
Accused
Payback
Frustration
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Admission
Dumped
Uncharted
Dinner
Flip
Rebound
Kiss Me (extra Sarry scene)
Return
Changes
Gymnastics
WTF
Jealous
Make-Up

Comfort

400 7 2
Od urluvissuicide

Sierra's POV:

Katelyn had went to the soundcheck with the boys, I stayed behind because I didn't wanna leave Kaylyn by herself.  After all, leaving her alone is what got us all into this mess.  She was laying under the covers, headphones in her ears, playing on her phone.   Every once in awhile, I could hear her sniffle.  Poor girl...god, I wish there was something I could do. 

I'd had a few hours to reflect on things.   In the past week, my life had taken a complete turn.  I was suddenly thrusted into a life that I never wanted a part off, but I was actually enjoying it.  Aside from what happened the night before, anyway.

 I liked the work that I was doing, I liked the people that I worked with, and I loved the friends that I had made.

 It was nice to actually be friends with girls for once, back home I chose to hang around with the "bad boys" from school and never spent time with any girls.  Mostly because they knew who my uncle was and judged me by it, or maybe because they were jealous...who knows.

I went on a date with Olly Murs and I kissed Harry Styles.  I'm pretty sure there was around 10 million girls all over the world that would probably kill me and stomp all over my body just to get a chance to kiss one of them.

Harry....what the hell?  He was so annoying at first.  I can't stand womanizing pigs like that! But when I saw what he did for Kaylyn, I couldn't help but realize that he does have a heart. More of a heart than I realized.  He was cu-

I was shaken from my thoughts when I heard a knock outside the door.  I jumped up with a groan and stretched.  When I opened the door, I found Zayn and Liam on the other side.

"Hey guys," I said softly.  "What's up?"

Zayn lifted his head, his eyes were red and his cheeks were stained with tears. "Where is she?"

Oh shit.  What happened? How the hell did he find out anything!

"Where is she," he asked again, this time a little more demanding, trying to see around me and into the room.  "Sierra, please stop hiding her from me, she needs me,"

Before I could respond, I noticed Harry and Louis coming from the end of the hall.  Harry looked up at me and his eyes widened when he noticed Zayn standing infront of me.

~*~*~*~

Harry's POV:

"You have to eat both at the same time so the other doesn't get lonely!" I said while chewing.  I was instructing Louis on the correct way to eat a Twix candy bar, as we stepped off the elevator.  Surprisingly, my ribs were feeling a bit better and I was almost back to being my normal self. 

That was until we turned to corner and I looked up to find Sierra standing outside her room with Zayn and Liam.  I knew exactly what was going on by the look on her face.

"Hey guys," I said, as Louis and I came to a stop near them.

"Harry," Liam looked at me with a disappointed look. "Zayn needs to see Kaylyn,"

"Isn't she still sick?" I asked.

"She's not sick," Zayn snapped and swung around to look at me.  "I know what happened, Harry!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I swear to god," he said through gritted teeth and moved closer to me.  "I can't believe that you would lie to me about something like that!"

"What's he talking about?" Louis shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at me, then back at Zayn.

"Tell him, Harry," Zayn growled.

"There's nothing to tell," I looked at my shoes.

"I oughta kick your ass,"

"Okay, whoa," Liam intervened. 

Sierra sighed.  "This is too much.  Seriously, there's no need for anything to get ugly,"

"Who are you, anyway!" Zayn snapped at her.  "You don't know us or Kaylyn!  Your uncle sent you here for us to babysit you, just because you can't be a good little girl at home!"

Sierra looked at him, stunned.  I noticed the tears that started to build in her eyes and I reached out to take her hand, pulling her closer to me.  "Zayn, that was completely uncalled for,"

"Fuck you!" he spat, reaching out his hands to my chest, giving me a shove.

"Shit," I choked out, wincing from the pain that rattled across my body from the sudden force.  Whatever healing had started on my ribs had been disturbed.  Great.

"Zayn, I don't know what's going on, lad," Louis spoke up. "But there's no need to be pushing Hazza around.  Come on now, he's already banged up,"

"Louis," Liam spoke up in a gentle voice and shook his head.  "Let's just let them be,"

"Harry," Zayn scratched the back of his head and looked at me. "This is your last chance to tell me what really happened last night,"

"I can't,"

Zayn pulled his fist back and lunged toward me, I braced myself for the impact that he felt I deserved, but I was surprised when I didn't feel anything.  Instead, Liam had grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Zayn!" Liam cried out as they both fell to the floor.  "Knock it off!!"

"Tell me what happened to my fucking girlfriend, you bastard!" he yelled at me.

"I can't!"

"Zayn," Sierra knelt down and reached a gentle hand out to touch his shoulder.  "Calm down, please,"

"All I want is to know what happened,"

"Obviously, you already know..." I heard Kaylyn's voice from behind me.  I turned to find her standing in the doorway with tears running down her cheeks.

~*~*~*~*~

Kaylyn's POV:

I must have fallen asleep when I was listening to my music, because the next thing I knew I had woken up to shouting in the hallway. I could hear Zayn and Harry yelling back and forth at each other.

I jumped up out of the bed and opened the door, finding Harry and Louis' backs to me, Liam and Zayn were on the floor, Sierra was knelt down next to him.

"All I want is to know what happened," Zayn said.

"Obviously, you already know," I spoke up as tears trailed down my cheeks. 

Harry and Louis turned to look at me, Harry gently reached out and took my hand in his.  "I'm sorry," he whispered.  "I tried,"

I nodded at him, biting my bottom lip.  "Thank you, Haz,"

Zayn jumped up to his feet and looked at me with tears in his eyes.  "Kaylyn,"

I looked at him and nodded my head, tears still streaming down my face.  "It was me,"

"Jasper?" he raised an eyebrow.  "He?"

"He raped me," I replied.

I'm surprised Louis' neck didn't break, as fast as he turned to look at me.  "Oh Kay.." he said in a sympathetic whisper, quickly reaching out to wrap his arms around me.  "Are you okay?"

I nodded, wiping the tears from my eyes.  "Can me and Zayn have a few minutes?"

"Of course," Liam gently patted my shoulder and kissed my forehead.  "Let us know if you need anything, please?"

I responded with a nod. 

~*~*~*~*

Zayn's POV:

"Kaylyn, what the hell," I said as the door clicked behind me.

"I'm okay," she stood by the bed and nodded at me.  "Don't worry,"

"How could you not tell me?" I asked, moving closer to her. 

"I didn't want you to get upset or worry.  I'm fine,"

"No, you're not fine," I could hear my voice rising at her.  "Kaylyn, you can't just keep things like this from me!"

"Zayn," she snapped at me. "Don't yell at me!"

I moved toward her and held my hand out to her, she looked at me and I could tell she was holding back tears. 

"Baby..." I said softly, grabbing her hand and pulling her into my arms. "I love you,"

She buried her head into my chest and sunk to the floor, crying.  I wrapped my arms tightly around her and fell to the floor with her, holding her as close to chest as possible.  Tears fell from my own eyes as she clutched hand fulls of my t-shirt and began to sob.

"Listen to me," I said softly, my hands moved to cup her face and pulled her to look at me.  "I love you, baby," I muttered, looking assuringly into her eyes.  "I am here for you....no matter what, please don't ever keep anything like this from me again,"

"I'm so sorry," she said, choking on her tears.  "I just didn't know what else to do,"

"You should have called me,"

"Zayn, I didn't exactly have the chance,"

"What happened?  Talk to me,"

She sniffled, taking a deep breath.  "He knocked at the door and said he needed to talk about the schedule for today.  I let him in and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground.  I kicked him and crawled away..." she shook her head and began to cry again.  "He was so strong,"

"Shhh..." I pulled her against my chest once more, planting a kiss on her head.   The anger that pumped through my veins felt like fire, I could feel my heart rate increase and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to kill Jasper.

"I screamed...I screamed so loudly and yelled for Harry, but he was out,"

"He should have been here,"

"Zayn," she raised her head to look at me once more.  "Please don't blame him for anything.  When Sierra came back...he came running as soon as she called.  And then he went and found Jasper.   And don't be upset with him for not telling you, because I told him and Sierra not to,"

I nodded as guilt suddenly overwhelmed me.  What have I done?  The things that I said to my best friend.  After he had risked his own safety by hunting down Jasper, and broke a rib.  I needed to apologize.

~~**~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry's POV:

Louis and Liam had went back to their room.  Sierra and I had ducked back into me and Zayn's room, allowing him and Kaylyn to have time alone.  I sat down on the edge of my bed and sighed.  I hated knowing that Zayn was so upset with me, I hate knowing that anyone is ever upset with me.

Sierra leaned up against the dresser across from me.  "Well that was....awkward,"

"He didn't mean what he said to you," I replied.

She shook her head and shrugged.  "Doesn't matter,"

"Look," I stood to my feet and moved to stand infront of her.  "About earlier..."

Her eyes looked up to meet mine and she raised an eyebrow.  "What do you mean?"

I reached out and rested my hands on her hips,  "When we...kissed..."

I found us nose to nose once again, our lips just centimeters from each other. 

"Wha...." she breathed.  "What about...it?"

"I kinda liked it," I replied, wanting to press my lips against hers once more, but was interupted when she pulled away because her phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered, moving away from me.  "Hi Olly!  Yeah, I'll be right down love," 

She turned to me once more and forced a gentle smile.  "Olly and I are going for coffee before the show.  Do you want an ice pack for your rib or anything, before I go?"

I simply shook my head and sighed.  "No.  Have fun,"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.9K 219 15
Alexandra Morrison, also known as Simon Cowell's Niece, has just been brought into the limelight. She's sarcastic, hot-tempered, and has had too much...
300K 6.6K 30
Hannah, a 12 year old girl has been in a orphanage since she was 8. Her Mother died when she was only four years old from anemia.He father started to...
23K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
13.8K 242 45
// Don't even read this (artemis, 2018) // Love at first sight. Many say it's merely a myth. But what if they were wrong? They faced many challenge...