Never Turn back ANIKA

By Dare_devil97

This story concentrates on shivaay and anika separation track where shivaay came to know that HARSHAVARTHAN T... More

PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.
PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.
PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.
PART 4 - THE MEETING
PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.
Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.
Part 8: RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PAST.
Part 9: My REEL husband.
Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.
Part 11: TRUSTED ONE.
Part 12: CONNECTED??
PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF
Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.
Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??
Part 16: PAIN
Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.
Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.
Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.
Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.
Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.
Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU
Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.
Part 24: FINDING THE LOST HEARTBEAT.
Part 25: THE END
Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE
Part 27: TRUST.
Part 28: TEARS OF GUILT.
Part 29: CONFESSION.
Part 30: PROMISE.
Part 31: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Part 32: SAFEGUARD?
Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.
Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.
Part 35: SUPERHERO.
Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.
Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Part 38: EPILOGUE (FINAL)
New story

Part 7: Facing the buried past.

4.2K 295 15
By Dare_devil97

is she is back? - a woman yelled in a phone call out of excitement.

yes, Avni... she is back after 12 long years. - anika's maamu replied back.

she is back... (cried) bhaiya... I am coming... bhaiya - she said out of excitement.

a man immediately took the phone from her and asked: "is she is really back?" 

yes, Arjun ... she is with us... how can I fail to recognize her... - maamu said in a clarified tone.

but the information we got before 11 years? - that man questioned back.

we will inquire about it later Arjun... come back as soon as possible... tomorrow morning is the engagement. -maamu said with excitement.

we are also excited to see her after a long time, I don't how nithu will react after getting the information... I am cent percent sure that she can't able to stay there after knowing about anu. -arjun said with excitement.

please come back yaar ... we are waiting here ... I am not telling her about you guys ... it will be a surprise for her. - maamu said and rested her phone when he came to anika room and sat beside sleeping anika and slowly caresses her hair while a tear escaped from his eyes.

sunrays hit anika's face where she struggled to wake up soon she remembered about anish engagement and quickly opened her eyes. she immediately went to anish and ankit room and started to wake them up. ankit is a light sleeper he woke up by hearing anika's heels sound but anish is more than anika, he's a mini kumbakarnan. 

anish wake up man... it's your engagement. - anika yelled at him where he covered him back with the duvet and slept.

soon she stumped her feet on his stomach. he cried in pain and went back to sleep after seconds. 

anish... this time I stumped in your stomach next time my target will be 10 inches lower to your stomach ... I hope you understand - anika warned him where Ankit cupped his mouth in the laugh.

anish woke up in a jerk and made his way straight to the bathroom. where anika and Ankit busted into a laugh. anika went back to her room to get ready, she picked up a red-magenta combination Anarkali suit and wore it. leaving a long white pearl earring on her both ears, with wide winged eyeliner and light pink shade lipstick in her lips and look extremely gorgeous in appearance. 

anika - her brothers yelled from downstairs.

coming... - anika said and went downstairs where everyone stuck in her beauty where none can able to take his eyes off from her. 

you're a girl? - anish questioned her where anika pouted angrily at him and the trio had a group hug which damaged anika's hairstyle.

my hairstyle... - anika yelled at them.

it's our style of kaala tika, my dear. - they replied at her.

they made their way to Oberoi mansion where they warmly welcomed them with hugs and smiles where everyone prised anika for being gorgeous where she replied back them with a cute smile in her face. pinky immediately took her kajal from her eyes and gave her kaala tika.

she entered into the Oberoi mansion and can't even able to take her eyes off from the vision. she saw shivaay who rocked into the area with a killing smile, trimmed beard, attracting blue eyes,  red kurthi where the first two buttons of the kurta were opened in the way it attracts anika's eyes. he looks damn hot in that suit. anika's heart skipped for a while where his eyes stuck on anika's beauty literally they both are drooling on seeing each other in that damn hot outfits forgetting about the outside world for a second.

they heard a throat clearing sound by then and they both came to reality. she came towards his side and said: "you look hot in this outfit" in a casual tone which has shaken shivaay for a second.

"you're also looking damn good in this outfits"- shivaay complimented her back where she gave a quick smile at him and went away where shivaay become slightly surprised and confused with her behavior. 

engagement celebration started where both groom and bride exchanged the ring surrounded by blushes and happiness where a teardrop fell from anika's eyes on seeing her brother's happiness. ankit side hugged her and said: "save something for your wedding dude" which gave a sudden jerk to her.

after a while, 

hello everyone, with blessings of gods and elders engagement ceremony went perfectly now its the time for celebrations. - bhavya informed everyone with a smile where everyone clapped at her. 

let's start the party! - rudy shouted and played

 where both bride and groom side merged as one and enjoyed the party.

Main Daalun Taal Pe Bhangra
Tu Bhi Gidda Paa Le
Chal Aisa Rang Jamaa De Hum
Ke Bane Sabhi Matwaale- shivaay started while holding bhavya and gauri's hands.

Mann Kahe Ki Main Le Aaun
Chaand Aur Taare Saare
Inn Haathon Par Main Chaand Rakhun
Iss Maang Mein Bhar Doon Taare -  anika started while interwining her hands with om and rudy.

Hello Hello Tu Floor Pe Kab Hai Aayi
Ye Lo, Ye Lo, Badi Solid Masti Chaayi - Ankit started while holding Priyanka's hand leaving anish in shock.

Hello Hello Too Much Hai Tumne Lagayi
Ye Lo, Ye Lo, Control Karo Mere Bhai -  anish went to get back his wife while dancing which left smile at everyone place.

Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye Dil
Chhan Chhan Bole Amritsari Choodiyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan- where anish, ankith and anika joined and started to dance.

Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye Dil
Chhan Chhan Bole Amritsari Choodiyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan- this time all the obro's joined the Maheshwari's and danced along with them leaving anika in the middle with shivaay and ankit.

Yeh Nain Matakka Tera
Bhi Mujhe Bada Tadpaawe
Tu Dekhe Ajj Vi Dilbar Kudiye
Teer Sa Ek Chal Jaave -  anika mamu started to dance with her maami where others started to cheer them up.

Aahaa..
Kar De Bin Piye Sharabi, Chehra Ter Gulabi
Koi Kyun Na Yamla Ban Jaave
Jo Itni Ho Betabi - tej and shakthi started to dance with their wives.

Hello, Hello, Dil Dil Se Connect Karna
Ye Lo, Ye Lo, Yeh Baate Direct Karna -rudy and ankit came in-between them and pushed them towards their respective wives while dancing.

Dhak Dhak, Dhak Dhak, Dhadke Yeh Dil
Chhan-Chhan Bole Amritsari Chuidyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyaan

Dhak Dhak, Dhak Dhak, Dhadke Yeh Dil
Chhan-Chhan Bole Amritsari Chuidyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyaan- all oberoi's and maheshwari's joined and danced together.

Chana Chanak Tera Bhann Dunga Nakk
Main Kabootar Faseya Ki Hor Koi
Fase Hi Na Haay Fase Hi Na
Fase Hi Na Haay Fase Hi NaChana Chanak Tera Bhann Dunga Nakk - anish and shivaay started stump their drinks on their table.

Main Toh Chana Chanak Tera Bhann Dunga Nakk
Main Kabootar Faseya Ki
Hor Koi Fase Hi Na..
Main Kabootar Faseya Ki
Hor Koi Fase Hi Na..
Main Kabootar Faseya Ki
Hor Koi Fase Hi Na.. -shivaay and anish started to do naagin dance leaving everyone shocked and surprised where anika joined him and started to dance by back hugging him (it's just a step). 

Ye Baat Na Maine Maani
Kyun Itni Khush Hai Diwaani
Tu Mujhko Aisi Kahaani Samjha De, Samjha De..- shivaay questioned anika while bringing in front of her.

Ye Baat Hai Sabne Chaahi
Mile Janmon Ka Humraahi
Yahaan Hua Hai Kuch Aisa Hi
Samjhe Na Samjhe Na O Ho.. -anika replied him back while placing her hands on his shoulder (just a dance step)

Ab Main Jaana Keh Rahi Ho Kya Fasaana Ho Ho. - rudy took anika from shivaay and started to question.

Pyaar Karne Se Bhi Mushqil Hai Nibhaana Ho Ho. - she pushed rudy to bhavya while dancing.

Hello Hello Don't Mind Mera Hai Kehna
Ye Lo, Ye Lo, Zara Mere Touch Mein Rehna. -priyanka came in front of anish and danced with him where everyone enjoyed it to the core.

Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye Dil
Chhan Chhan Bole Amritsari Choodiyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan
Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye Dil
Chhan Chhan Bole Amritsari Choodiyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan

Raat Badi Hai Mastaani Ee Ee
Dhak-Dhak Dhak-Dhak Dhadke Ye Dil
Chhan Chhan Bole Amritsari Choodiyan
Raat Badi Hai Mastaani
Koi Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyan -everyone danced madly with their partner where Ankit hugged shivaay and anika as they are the only singles and enjoyed with them.

suddenly anika stopped dancing in shock. a lady with tear eyes approached her which made her shiver in fear. anika immediately grabbed shivaay's hands who was dancing next to her. he felt the shiver in her body and asked: "what happened" in shock. soon his eyes moved to a lady who was approaching her with tear eyes, she intertwined her hands with shivaay's hand without her knowledge. soon they stopped playing the song and watched the incident with a shock. anish and ankit are equally shocked by her visit. soon Priyanka questioned him about her.

anika's mom ... our bua ... - anish replied with shock where shivaay overheard them and watched her with a shock.

she came to caresses her cheek where she remained numb after seeing her, on the other hand, arjun came to her side and supported her mom who was crying badly after seeing her daughter. 

at one point she can't able to control her she came and hugged her tightly where she is not ready to leave shivaay's hand as she held it hard while she hugged her. he can able to feel something bad with her behavior.

you .. you... bec.... become.... a ... bi... big girl. - avni(anika's mom) stammered after breaking her hug. where she didn't give any reply or reaction back to them.

you have no idea beta... how much we missed you...-Arjun said with care where anika didn't even look at him. 

where are you been in these 12 years? why you didn't try to contact us? forget your mother? - avni asked her with little anger.

why did you didn't contact me for the entire year? - anika said in a very low tone which can only audible to shivaay and Avni.

avni become speechless and she managed to cover it up by saying "that's why you took revenge?... enough is enough ... hereafter I will never let you go anywhere" - she said while cupping her face.

"who took revenge? me or you? ... you left with that man even after knowing that place will not be a safer place for me... you have any idea what they did to me?" - she said while jerking her hands off from her face where she remained silent in shock.

"I can't even able to stay even for a day... but I stayed there 6 months... after that, you know what his family member tried to do with me?" - anika said in a lower tone while holding shivaay's hand tightly which was happening without her knowledge.

"you should have sent me to the orphanage rather than sending back to him" - anika said with bloodshot eyes where shivaay and Avni went on depression after hearing the words from anika's mouth where Avni tried to touch her again where she went back and gestured her to stop. 

"i ... i ... i nee..nee ..need .. to ..to .to ta...ta..tak..take ... sh...sh...shower ... dir...dirty..." - anika stammered and ran outside leaving shivaay's hand where Avni sat in shock. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 21K 37
Two people who love each other to the moon and back but they part their ways due to a misunderstanding. One is left with nothing and the other can s...
His PA By ♥️

Mystery / Thriller

66.5K 6.2K 44
Shivaay and anika have a dark past! He considered her family to be criminal family! She considered his family to be criminal family! She worked i...
47.3K 5.2K 26
Love can get another chance? revolves around two characters. shivaay and anika who unconditionally in love with each other. but life won't leave anyo...
140K 7.2K 30
It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghoberoi #1 asso #2 leap #3 anika