Frozen Rose

Par KaylaHeartfilia

Everyone thought they knew Amy Rose; the sweet and lovable, cheerful pink hedgehog. But because of one fatefu... Plus

Frozen Rose (A SonAmy Fanfic)
Chapter 1- Horrible Memory
Chapter 2- Frozen Rose
Chapter 3- Janus
Chapter 4- Sonic and Tails
Chapter 5- Shadow Killer
Authoress' Note
Chapter 6- Night Run
Chapter 7- Janus Appears Again
Chapter 8- The Colors of the Pendant; The Seal is Breaking?
Chapter 9- Ordering and Inner Thoughts
Chapter 10- The Seal Broke
Chapter 12- Eggman's Return
Author's Note
Chapter 13- Flashback and Revelation
Chapter 14- Telling the Truth
Chapter 15- The Past is Told
Chapter 16- Confession
Chapter 17: Ice
Chapter 18: The Reunion
Authoress' Show
Authoress Show'
Authoress' Show
Chapter 19: Jake Is Here! Sonic's New Rival?
Authoress' Note
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Show
Authoress' Note

Chapter 11- Runaway and Intensity

1K 12 2
Par KaylaHeartfilia

When the bright light died down, Amy was seen floating on the ground wearing a flowing white and blue dress, a blue sparkling tiara with a snowflake on the center and a long strip of cloth hanging on the side of her head, with matching blue shoes. Her hair became more wavy and shiny with a few speck of tiny diamonds. Her body was emitting a strange glow. 

Then her eyes opened. She gently floated on the ground, wobbly at first, but fell. She panted so hard it's as if all oxygen escaped from her body. After regaining her normal breathing pattern, she raised her head and looked around her. Her light emerald eyes widened in shock when the trees around her was bent away as if a huge wind blew past, reaching at least 30 feet. There were cracks on the ground and a few debris lying everywhere. She struggled on her feet and looked around her.  

"W-What have I done?" She whispered in fear. She knew that she was powerful and dangerous but...she knows that it wasn't her full power. Not only that, she knew that she can't hide it anymore. With Janus returning and not to mention a Shadow Killer was after her.

"It seems the seal already broke. What a shame, princess." A raspy voice spoke. Speak of the devil.

Amy spun around with a gasp as she saw the shadow at least 15 feet away from her. Its claws were glowing and it was bending it, almost like is he is going to strike at her. She backed away, trying to put more distance between them; fear, worry and apprehension filled her eyes.

The shadow noticed this and smirked. "What is the matter, princess? Afraid?" Amy didn't reply. "Oh, don't worry." It raised one of its hands. "This will hurt a lot." And lunged at her.

Amy dodged and ran away through the forest. But not before receiving a slash on her left arm.

"If you continue to run, your friends will see you. Will you want that? More questions will be ask than answered princess!"

Amy's eyes eyes widened. The shadow's right. If they see her right now with her current look, they will also feel the immensity of her powers. She has to avoid them somehow! At least, until the shadow's off her tracks!

She gasped when her head almost hit a low branch. 

"You can't run, princess!" A voice yelled from behind her. Amy could feel the smirk in its voice.

She tried to run faster. She ran around rocks, jumped through huge roots, ducked below vines and tried to swiftly turn another direction. But she could feel the aura of the shadow behind her! When she pushed beside a curtain of long green vines, her foot got caught on a low root that she fell down. She struggled to stand up, her hand on a trunk for support, and quickly ran to her left.

'I should worry about the way back later!' She thought in panic. After running for a few minutes, with the shadow's voice right behind her, she saw a light at the end of tall shrubs. Hope filled her eyes as she went through a small section of the shrub where she can fit through, and pushed beside the last small debris...

Only to come upon a clearing. With a cliff on the other side. 

It turns out the light was actually the setting sun. It seems she was running for a long time now. And with the tall trees and thick, branches, she can't see the sky. 

"Dead end, princess." A creepy ragged voice said.

Amy gasped as she stumbled forward. She looked back and saw the shadow with its claws tinted with red. Her gaze momentarily moved to her left arm. She stepped back as the shadow floated forward. The shadow lunged forward with a, "You're mine!" and aimed at her chest.

"NO!" Amy involuntarily crossed her arms in front of her and closed her eyes shut, dreading the pain.

"W-What is this?!" 

Amy slowly opened her eyes and immediately widens. There in front of her was a block of shield made of ice! The claws of the shadow was stuck in the middle. It was trying to pull its claws out. She victoriously smiled for a second when she realized it was her chance to escape. She ran around the block, sent a lady-like smirk at the shadow held captive, and ran.

She was just about 15 feet away, when she heard  something crack. Looking back, her face paled when the shadow was able to break free. She doubled her speed when she got through the shrubs and just took the path where they are more trees. Hopefully to lose the shadow.

However, when she jumped over another low root she saw a clearing a few feet away between two huge trees. She slipped in between and stopped when she was in the middle. She panted and took a moment to look back to see if the shadow was able to follow her. No one was in sight.

When her gaze returned in front of her, she screamed when the shadow was just in front of her.

'OH, COME ON!' She thought, exasperated.

"Like I said, you can't run away from me princess." One step forward.

"But I managed to outrun you!" She retorted with two steps back.

The shadow paused. Then smirked. "But not enough." It lunged, claws raised.

Amy gasped. Her pale and scared face reflected on its claws. Her hand was itching to use her powers but she was too frozen to moved. 

She closed her eyes shut. Waiting for the pain.

.

..

...

"AMY!" 

THUD!

Amy opened her eyes and saw the shadow being held back by...Shadow?

"AMES!" Amy whipped her head to her left in time to see Sonic in front of her in a blue blur. His lime green eyes were filled with worry, fear and anger. "Are you okay? Were you hurt? Did we come too late?" He asked in panic. When his gaze landed on her wound, his eyes turned dark. 

Amy froze when she heard a faint growl coming from Sonic. Following his eyes, her gaze landed on her shoulder. She bit her lip when her left arm was covered in blood and was now throbbing in pain. Why didn't she noticed it earlier? Oh right, because she was trying to avoid an early death.

A loud grunt made both hedgehogs turned to the Ultimate Life Form and the shadow he wa currently blasting Chaos Spears at. He made eye contact with them and yelled, "Get Rose out of here!" Before his eyes regained their murderous look. "You will pay for hurting her."

Amy gulped at his deadly tone. She was suddenly swept bridal ground and was now resting in Sonic's arm bridal style. Sonic gave a brief nod to Shadow and ran out of the forest in a Sonic Second.

~**~

It turns out, the clearing where Sonic and Shadow found Amy was just 10 miles from the pink hedgehog's home. It's either she was running in circles for many hours or she was running around blindly.

She chose both.

Amy was currently in her living room, her wound attended by Cream and Tails. She was reluctant to enter inside but Sonic's glare scared her. When she saw the remains of ice on her door earlier, nobody mentioned it. She hissed when Tails accidentally dabbed harder on her wound. 

"Oh, sorry." The two-tailed fox said. Cream bit her lip as she saw how many blood was on her best friend's arm. She glanced at the dress her best friend wore and couldn't help but wonder how or when she got and wore it. But...it does suit her.

In Amy's peripheral vision, Rouge was sitting on her new one-seat love seat, Knuckles was on her left just a few feet behind Tails and Sonic was near the closed window. He already told the others about the shadow almost killing her. She mentally winced at his glare earlier. Especially when his eyes turned dark in anger.

After her arm was cleaned of blood and was now wrapped in bandage, the door slammed open. Everyone's eyes settled on the black hedgehog who casually walk inside with the door shut behind him. He remained standing beside Rouge where he was glaring at Amy's new vase. If his eyes shoot lasers, her vase would be fried. And she had to buy another one.

"Well?" Sonic quipped.

"That demon is done and over with."

"What did you do?"

Pause. "Don't ask." 

Amy shivered. But then froze when Shadow's gaze settled on her. She gulped when she saw his eyes. 

"You have a lot of explaining, Rose."

Immediately, all eyes rested on her. 

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered in fear.

CRACK!

"YOU KNOW WHAT WE MEAN!!" Everyone's gaze went to Sonic, whose fist was connected on the wall beside the window. A big dent and numerous cracks around his fist. His eyes were blazing in anger.

Amy's eyes widened, lowering her head to avoid his gaze. "I-I can't."

"WHY NOT?!"

Something inside Amy snapped!

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She screamed in anger as she stood up. "IF I TELL YOU, YOU WILL ALL GET INVOLVED! AND I DON'T WANT THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER YOU'LL BE IN WHEN HE FINDS OUT YOU'RE HELPING ME! What if you get hurt, huh?! The I will feel GUILTY! I don't want you getting involved in something bigger than the Metarex or Mephiles or Eggman!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY OF YOU!"

Everything felt silent. Everyone stared at the pink hedgehog in shock. Amy panted from screaming. When her words sunk in, her pace paled. She covered her mouth in shock.

"What?" Knuckles breathed, his eyes wide.

"Tell us, Rose. Now." Shadow commanded.

Amy stare at him in shock. "Didn't you hear-"

"I don't care. Because I'm not letting those demons hurt you again."

"B-But, th-this is-"

"Amy." Shadow said in a softer tone. "Trust us."

"I-I do! But I don't want to."

"Amy." Now it was Cream's turn. "We are your friends. We protect each other. Please. Tell us." She pleaded, eyes brimming with tears.

"Cre-" Amy suddenly felt someone hugging her. She saw Shadow's shock look.

"Ames, whatever this is. We will always protect you."

Amy gently pushed him away, her bangs covering her eyes. "I told you I can't. Telling you means telling everything about me. And if I tell you, you would just turn your back on me and leave me behind."

Sonic's eyes widened in shock. Her voice was so...dead...broken. 

Amy looked over everyone and walked passed Knuckles and approached the stairs. "Please. I'm sorry for worrying you. But I must rest."

Behind her, Shadow gave everyone a nod and cocked his head to the door. He was the first to go out, followed by Tails and Cream, Rogue then Knuckles, and lastly...Sonic.

Sonic gripped the doorknob, reluctant to leave her behind. Instead, he said, "Remember Amy, no matter what you will reveal to us. We will never abandon you." And closed the door behind him. 

Silence was hear all around. Until Amy fell on the floor, her body shaking. Her dress spread around her. One by one, tears fell until they flowed down her cheeks and splattered on the concrete floor with a splash. She screamed and sobbed. After years of finally able to move on, it all came back in just a moment. The tears fell like rain as she released all the hurt, pain, sadness and anger to it all.

Why?! Why her?! Why couldn't she live a peaceful life with her friends? Like a normal person? Why did she have to have a past this big and so dark? A secret that could endanger everyone she love?!

Amy gripped her head at the unfairness of it all. Suddenly, she feel lightheaded. After losing many blood, her energy was drained. With one last tear, she welcomed the darkness.

~*~*~*~*~*~

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER MY DEAR READERS!! Hope you like it!! ^_^ BTW, sorry all for the late update. I was distracted for a while for a reason you will never know.

:-D Whew! This chapter was really...mind-breaking. Anyway, to those who are excited to know when Amy's power will be revealed to her friends, well, you'll have to be patient because...IT WILL BE COMING SOON!! Even I'm pretty excited!

So please Vote, Follow and Comment! Love ya all!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.5K 1K 16
Princess Amy has an arranged marriage to Prince Sonic. But a marriage doesn't mean being happily married. Though Sonic loves another he has to marry...
17.8K 389 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
29.7K 480 22
Amy was a new student in Mobius high. When she lays eyes on the most popular kid in the school known as Sonic, she began to fall for him badly. When...
203K 3.4K 31
For 12 years you were alone. Then you met Sonic and the gang and your life instantly became better. But what happens when you fall for a certain 2-ta...