TWILIGHT : LOVE (all human) (...

By mani_booksreader

Isabella Swan lives with her dad in folks and works in V&C Publication(volturi&Cullen) and Edward Cullen is h... More

TWILIGHT : LOVE (all human) (twilight fanfic)
1. THE BEGINNING
2. NEW DAY NEW FEELINGS
3. FRIENDS? PART 1
4. RENEE
5. FRIENDS? PART 2
7. @MY HOME
8. I LOVE YOU
9. BITTERSWEET
10. THE HELL BROKE LOOSE PART 1
11. THE HELL BROKE LOOSE PART 2
12. SOMETIMES PAST NEVER LEAVES US
13. MORE THAN ANYTHING
14. STARS AND SOUL
15. WHAT A DÉJÀ VU...
16. IF I MAKE IT
17. AGAIN AND AGAIN
18. LOST AND FOUND
19. TRAGEDY
20. NOT WITHOUT YOU
21. EPILOGUE
Unique chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUAL
Sequal is out
A Huge Thanks😘
New Book Started
My Works
Inkitt

6. I AM IN LOVE

3K 116 41
By mani_booksreader

6. I AM IN LOVE

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~•

Alice bardaon was dragging Bella towards washroom. I can't help but laugh at them Alice so tiny was dragging Bella. I am in love with Bella yes I love Bella the moment she cried in my chest I understood that feeling for Bella is true love.

I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Bella and I will soon admit my feelings to her. I love her

" hey dude!" Jasper whitelock called. he is my cousin lives next to us. he is the brother of Rosalie too.

" hello Bella " I bite my toung. kill me.jasper smiled a bright smile

" I know you love her I can judge by your face" he said. I looked at him shocked then smiled at him.

"yes" I admitted to him and blushed. jasper is the first person to him I admit my feeling.

" you blushes like a girl" jasper teased and by now I am tomato red.

" jazz I have to take files from locker see you later" I excused myself. I was walking then I heard someone yell. I ran towards locker room and saw that made me mad Jacob was yelling at Bella. I ran and pushed Jacob off Bella.

" how dare you touch Bella !" I yelled at Jacob and punched him.he punched me back.

" Jacob don't hurt him. Edward! Edward! don't hurt him! " Bella cried for me. that melt me. she was crying for me not for that dog.

someone pulled me off that dog. Bella ran in my arms I he'd her tight to my chest.

" Jacob I never expected this. I made clear that I see you as my friend not my boyfriend. we were friends since toddlers. you ruined everything. we aren't friends anymore" she said and I moved her from locker room.

" Bella its OK. I will not let him hurt you" I promised her. she nodded.

" Edward Cullen and Isabella swan are requested to come in conference room" the speaker announced . we went there and saw Jacob. she held my hand tighter. I squeezed it.

" we heard the whole scene and we came to conclusion that Jacob is guilty NAD Bella is innocent. she is out of case. while Edward rescued Bella from Jacob but due to violence his salary of 15 days is banned. while Jacob's punishment is for Bella to choose 1st termination from job and 2nd my son James volturi is joining at Jacob's position he should be his PA and restrictions of 10 feet around you. if he doesn't follow he will be handed to police" Aro said. Jacob looked guilty. Bella took a deep breath.

" I choose second option. I had now nothing to do with Jacob but I respect billy and billy is like my 2nd father. he and Jacob were there in my hard times and I don't want any problem for billy here. I am fine with Jacob restrictions towards me. I don't want him to loose his job he will create problems for Billy. " she said with watery eyes. I am so proud of her. I am very lucky.

" Jacob you know your punishment you can leave" Aro said. Jacob looked at Bella and left.

" Bella do you want to go home" Carlisle asked. Bella nodded.

" I'll drop her" no, its fine Edward I can go my truck is ready at repairing center" she said and left.

" I am proud of you both son" dad said and I smiled.

" Bella is a very nice girl and very mature too" dad added I smiled.

I was in office while Bella was at home I want to go Bellas home and sooth her. it was 6 pm. time to go bellas house.

dad came into my cabin as I was about to leave.

" hey dad I am leaving for Bella I'll see you at home" I said and moved.

" son wait ! " he stopped me and sat at chair.

" dad I'll see you at home" I frowned.

" its about Bella " he said. I quickly sat. he laughed at that. I rolled my eyes at him

" I am very happy for you and Bella " he smiled.

" how do you know ?" I asked shocked he chuckled and patted my shoulder.

" son I am your dad remember. I saw the same light in your eyes the light I have in my eyes after I realized my love for Esme. well propose her soon for marriage " dad said and I smiled.

"dad I don't know Bellas feelings I mean in her eyes we are friends " I said to him. he looked confused.

" you didn't tell her yet!" he asked. I nodded. then he smiled a evil smile.

" be a man Edward! " he said in husky voice.

" dad what if she says No I have to know her feelings first." I said with a frown.

" I have an idea son!" he said.

" what idea?" I asked.

" I used it for Esme. the day before I confessed her my feelings. I sneak into her room and searched for clue and saw a personal dairy in which she had written that she loved me too" he said with a huge smile. my mom and dad met in the funniest situation. it was dad's first day of college when he accidentally slipped on banana peal and landed on mom. they flighted like cats and dog but one day when mom's boyfriend tried to harass her dad rescue her and gave his shoulder to her for cry. they came close and fell in love. 3 days after graduation they got married and year after Emmiet was born and two years later I was born.

" so you know now what to do ?" he said.

" yes dad!" I saluted him and went on my mission.

~•~•~•BELLA'S POV~•~•~•

I took my truck from garage and went home. today I lost my best friend. I didn't imagine that he will do this.

but today I realized something. I am in love with Edward Cullen. yes I love him. I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Edward Cullen. I realized this when Edward and Jacob were fighting. the thought of Edward hurt horrified me to death. I cannot afford to lose him. Alice was right. dad was also right. I am in love with Edward Cullen.

Charlie ran through door. why is he so early?

" Bella ! Bella !" he shouted.

" yes dad " I came with plate of pasta and sat on table and placed his plate of pasta on table.

" who did that?" he asked.

" dad eat plz" I said. I can't tell him this will effect his and billy friendship and sue also she is Billy's twin sister.

" Bella I knew one of boy from your office tried to threaten you tell his name" Charlie said in a angry voice. I had never seen him this angry. I stayed silent.

" Bella I demand his name" he said in a authority voice.

" Jacob " I muttered. dad looked shocked. his face went from purple to blue blue to red.

"why?" he asked.

" Jacob proposed me three days ago I said no now he thinks I said no for Edward and he threatened me but Edward saved me and smashed his nose" I said.

" I have to talk to billy" he muttered and took his phone I stopped him.

"dad if your and Billy's friendship troubles bcs of me I will never forgave myself. plz its better if billy doesn't know first he has nothing to do with it second he is a heart patient and third I am not a kid dad I can take care of myself.and forth Jacob got punishment of demotion and stay away at least 10feet of me in office " I said to him. he smiled.

" you think about others but never about yourself do you?" he said. I smiled.

" you're right bells I will not involve Billy in this and say thanks to Edward kid now marinas match is started I'll going to watch TV" he said. I yawned.

" gn8 dad" "night bells" .

I went to my room. I took my song diary in which I writes songs according to my mood. I will write for Edward song. I love him. I opened my diary and wrote.

for Edward

I was a quick when boy

I went to knee for toy

wide on my plastic toy

and when the cops

closed the fair

I cut my long baby hair

stole me the dog-eared map

got for you everywhere

had I found you

flightless bird

jealous, weeping

or lost you

American mouth

big pill losing

I smiled and went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~•

I parked in few feet away from bella's house and claimed on tree. I heard TV from downstairs means Charlie is awake but bella's room light was dim. window was luckily open I hopped into her room there I saw her sleeping in her her PJs she looked so hot I flighted the urge to kiss her. I saw a dairy open I read the page she had written a song for me. it melted my heart I smiled a huge smile that hurt my cheeckbones.

" my Edward" Bella whispered in her sleep I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on forehead and went down to my car and drive home. dad saw me I gave him a thumps up and went straight to my bed and drifted off to sleep thinking about my Bella.

__________________________________________

update soon

P

L

Z

V

O

T

E

&

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

AUTHOR

manisha666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
852K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
29.9K 1K 21
[COMPLETE] Eighteen year old Hana Jett is fresh out of high school and ready to inherit her father's video game company, BrixWorks. She's smart, blun...