♡jack gilinsky imagines♡

بواسطة guhlinskee

I s2g I hate myself why do I do this المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
omg pls read
10??
11
dream
12
whatever
JACK DREAM
Update after 3 years 🤔

13

3.3K 47 36
بواسطة guhlinskee

You and Jack get into a fight and things get taken too far...

"Y/N I DID NOT KISS HER!"

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" i showed him a picture of him making out with some random chick against a wall.

""....THATS NOT ME" he thinks I'm stupid.

"Jack you are so low, why are you lying to me? I can obviously see your fucking bracelet I gave to you and you hesitated. do you think im fucking stupid?"

"Babe-" I cut him off

"DONT BABE ME" I THEN SLAPPED HIS FACE SO HARD HIS EYEBROWS RIP OFF OF HIS JEWISH HEAD.

"My eyebrows!" he screamed.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR EYEBROWS WE ARE OVER"

scene!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...