I'm No Superman// Braun Strow...

By Bad_Buck

He's a fun-loving guy outside the ring, and a total ass kicker inside the ring. She's a serious girl all arou... More

Description
Disclaimer
Setting and Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 32

293 3 0
By Bad_Buck

January 5, 2018

Hadley's POV

»Birmingham, England«

I couldn't help but be pissed off at Pete. He's acting like a completely different person than what he was like when we went ice skating together. Now all I want to do is choke-slam him through a table.

I sighed trying to calm myself by scrolling through my Instagram. People had screenshot Braun's picture of us from earlier before he deleted it and it covered my feed. It made me smile the slightest bit despite the fact I was a bit uncomfortable with all the comments about us, saying how cute we were together or how Braun could do better. My phone began to vibrate and my screen showed that Triple H was calling, obviously, I answered.

"Hello Mr. Levesque." I said.

"Hi Hadley. I'm in understanding Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman joined you at a Progress Wrestling show in Birmingham."

"Yes sir."

"And you're aware Braun tweeted a picture of you and him together."

"Yes sir."

"And he deleted it."

"Yes sir, I talked to him about that."

"I had a talk with the creative team and we have a proposition for you and Braun."

"If this is about the Mixed Match Challenge-."

"It's not, Braun already told me you didn't want to do it."

"Ok..."

"Creative and I would like to put Braun and yourself in a storyline. I decided to talk to you first since it's also in my understanding that he's still on a plane back to the US."

"Ok."

"This storyline would lead you to gaining the RAW Woman's Championship."

"What? Really? That's great!"

"But the catch is if you or he doesn't accept the storyline, you won't be able to gain the championship."

"I accept." I said.

"Great, if Braun accepts, I expect to see you Sunday to discuss the storyline more."

"Great! Goodbye Mr. Levesque."

"Goodbye." He said before hanging up.

Sunday. Now I've got to tell everyone I'm leaving early.

I called Trent, knowing everyone was with him.

"Trent, I have the best news!" I sang.

"Woah are you okay? You sound happy."

"I'm great! Triple H just called me and offered me a storyline."

"That's great, I'll put you on speaker phone!" He said happily.

"Triple H offered me the RAW Woman's championship!"

Everyone cheered and congratulated me.

"I just have to have a storyline with Braun."

"Braun?" I heard Pete ask.

"I have to leave tomorrow so I can get to Orlando and get my stuff for RAW in Minneapolis."

"But you weren't supposed to leave until Tuesday." Tyler said.

"Ignore him, Hadley. We're proud of you." Trent said. "We'll be cheering you on."

"Thanks Trent." I smiled, even though he couldn't see. "Well, I'm gonna read some more, see you guys soon."

"Ok bab." Trent said before hanging up.

I tossed my phone to the end of my bed and opened my book again. I turned the page and noticed the letter Braun had given me fall out. I picked it up out of my lap and began to reread it. I smiled as I read it, it got cuter every time. I folded it and set it next to me on my bed before picking my book back up and reading on.

"Shit." I mumbled.

Braun's POV

The plane had landed in Minneapolis and I shook Seth awake.

"Seth, wake up." I said.

"Huh?" He said, waking up slowly.

"We landed."

"Great." He said quietly, trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on, the sooner we get to the hotel, the sooner you can get some actual good sleep."

"I doubt it. I slept the best in Flash's bed."

"What?" I asked, his eyes bolted open and he turned to me.

"No, no, no. It not what you think. I didn't -."

"You're secrets safe with me." I joked, winking.

"We didn't -."

"Shh, shh." I smiled, placing a finger to his lips, he glared at me. "It's safe with me." I laughed, as the intercom told us we could get off the plane. Everyone soon got off and Seth and I were on our way to the hotel.

"So did Mark tell you if he gave that letter to Hadley?"

"Yeah he did. She texted me about it, she said she liked it."

"Good because if she didn't like it I was gonna give you an award for cheesiest, sappiest love letter in history."

"Gee thanks, Seth. You're a true friend." I said sarcastically.

"I know right." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued to drive to the hotel.

Once we arrived at the hotel, I checked us in and we went up to our room. Seth quickly fell asleep on his bed, while I was attempting to type up my next award winning love letter for Hadley on my phone.

Me: Dear Hadley,

I'm lucky Seth showed up that one night.

Ugh delete.

Me: Dear Hadley,

Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?

Ugh of course she has a name it's clearly stated at the top. I deleted it and started a third time.

Me: Dear Hadley,

I suck at this.

"No shit." I said to myself aloud.

"What?" Seth asked tiredly, scaring the shit out of me. My phone fumbled in my hands before I looked his way.

"Sorry Seth." I said quietly, looking back at my phone.

Oh no, that one sent. And of course this is the one time she texts back almost instantly.

Hadley: Be more specific.

I smiled at her text. Might as well roll with it.

Me: Explaining my feelings.

Hadley: they seemed pretty clear in your letter.

Hadley: I've read it over and over again.

Me: I was trying to write another but clearly, that's another thing I suck at.

Hadley: Dear Braun,

Hadley: Even if you do suck at explaining your feelings and coming up with the right words, I still think you're pretty great.

I smiled, reading the text over and over. Suddenly a call from Triple H came through, I quickly walked to the bathroom so I could talk without waking Seth and answered.

"Hello Braun."

"Hi Hunter."

"I've got a proposition for you."

"Anything sir."

"Creative and I have come up with a storyline involving you and Hadley. We believe the fans would enjoy an onscreen love storyline with the two of you, based on how one of the hashtag trends of the day is hashtag Bradley and that picture you posted on your Instagram earlier is everywhere."

I couldn't do this. Hadley said she didn't want a storyline.

"I talked to Hadley about this sir and -."

"Yes she told me." He said.

"I can't do it."

For as much as I wanted a love storyline with her to get our relationship going a bit faster. I couldn't accept the storyline, she didn't want it.

"With all due respect Hunter, Hadley wanted me to delete the post so it wouldn't start anything, I'm sorry."

"Well-." He began to reply before I heard his voice from a distance. "Yes I'll be there in a second." He sighed. "Thank you for giving me an answer, see you at the show on Monday."

"Goodbye sir." I said before he hung up.

I walked out of the bathroom and to my bag before grabbing my charger and plugging it into the wall and plugging my phone in. A crawled into the hotel bed and sighed. I wish she wanted the storyline, I feel like it would make our relationship easier, but she didn't want it and I was just going to have to live with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.3K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...
3.9K 46 9
She just wants to be indifferent to her ex so she can finally move on. She's heard about Finn, but she doesn't really know him, and she's not sure wh...
129K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...
10.3K 86 5
A twenty-seven yearold wrestler who goes by 'Cerberus' has been an over the world and is the most sought after free agent in the business. For six to...