exes. [bryson]

Door shayslater

How do you know if you still love someone? Meer

Introduction
√ 1 : Just got to school
× 2 : Saved by the popcorn
÷ 3: Matching Outfit
+ 4: I have a thing with B&C
? 5: BUMBLE BEE ?
! 6: Fight
¥ 7: love her again
@8: Want you back
¢9: Hit up the fire
%10: Crush
ľ11: Background check
{12: 2 months Later
®13: Big Game
¡14: Party
§15: Drunk&Hot
x16: There's a possibility?
ÿ17: Get back
ł18: Plan! Plan! Plan!
«19: Personal Driver
»20: Too bad
«21: Whatever it takes
23: Back to you
24: 1 throwback
25: Under the rainy day
26: My sunshine
27: Before it sinks in
29: Date
30: God follower
31: Movies
32: Sleep
33: Live
34: Shot
34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter
35: Got away
36: Bumble
37:
38: Las Vegas
39: Yes
40: Jordyn
41: Wedding
42: Wedding
43: The End
Chapter

28: Dad

344 11 37
Door shayslater

Brynn's POV

My alarm woke me up. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 a.m. I took a shower and went downstairs. Kaycee and the others were talking in serious.

" What's going on?" I asked, Kaycee looked up like the others did." I got a text from dad." Kaycee said. This made me mad. Remembering what he did makes me angry.

" He want's to catch up with us." Noah said." With his new family." Sadie said." What?! No!" I said." No one is going to meet him or his new family." I said.

" Brynn. I'm the older sister. It's gonna be my decision. And my decision is that we are all going. Wether you like it or not." Kaycee said sternly.

" But-" I was about to say something but she cut me off." No buts, we can't deny he's our father, Brynn." Kaycee said.

" Fine, when?" I asked." 8 morning." She said." Now Let's go." She said. I went upstairs and fixed my hair and grabbed my purse.

We head out and locked the door as we drove off in separate cars. I'm in Carson's and the rest are on Sean's white jeep.

We head to a restaurant and as I observe, all eyes were on us. They were grinning taking out their phones taking pictures of us.

" Where are day?" Sean asked and Kaycee got a text." They are over there." Kaycee said so we followed her.

" Hey, I know you're nervous. If you need a Hand to hold, I'll be right here." He said.

I held his hand quickly." I need it." I said. We stopped as Kaycee and the others stopped as well.

We saw dad.

" Kaycee." Dad called with a huge smile. He hasn't noticed us yet. Or maybe he didn't really remembered us.

" Dad." Kaycee said before dad pulled her into a hug which she hug back. I looked away and looked at Carson.

" I feel uncomfortable." I whispered.
" Give him a chance." Carson said which didn't helped at all.

" Uhm, dad. Noah, Sadie, and Brynn." Kaycee introduced. Dad looked at us shock." I can't believe you're all grown up." Dad said engulfing us in a hug which I never hugged back.

It was awkward." The kids are excited to see you guys. They're a big fan of you Brynn." He said.

I just nodded and looked at Carson.
" I missed you guys." He said." You wouldn't miss us if you didn't left for your new family." I muttered.

Sadie nudged me to maker me stop.
" Bitter." She said as I rolled my eyes.
Dad led us to their table.

I saw a blonde woman with a 4 years old boy and 12 years old girl and somehow looks like a 17 years old girl.

" Guys, this is your siblings. And their boyfriends." Dad introduced us as Sean and Carson waved hi.

We all sat down as dad called the waiter to borrow the menu. As we looked at the menu Carson and I looked at each other.

" What will you get?" Carson whispered." Do I look like I eat here?" I whispered causing both of us to chuckle.

" I'll get a carbonara pasta." I ordered." The same as her's." Carson said. Everyone said their orders and the waiter will serve it in a few minutes.

" So, can you guys tell us about more of yourself besides being our dad's children?" The brunette girl said.

" By the way, I'm Brianna, and this is my sister Katie, and my brother Jonah." Brianna said.

" Is it just me or their names resembles you three?" Carson whispered.

I looked at him with a glare." I mean, Brynn to Brianna, Sadie to Katie, and Noah to Jonah." Carson has a point.

" I'm Noah, I'm 15, and I'm at high school playing for the football team." Noah said.

" I'm Sadie, I'm 18, I'm in first year college, and I have a part time job in a company of fashion design." Sadie spoke.

Everyone's eyes were on me as it's my turn to introduce myself." I'm Brynn,  I'm 20.  You already know me as I work in a dance studio as a dance teacher and a dancer, I'm also in a lot of huge movies and series starring mostly of them." I said as they nodded guessing they agreed on knowing me in a lot of movies and series.

" I'm actually, well, Brianna and I are a big fan of yours." Katie said." Oh really?" I said.

" Yeah, we've been watching you since the very start and when dad said that you are our sister we freaked out. We were so happy." Katie said.

I couldn't say anything but fake a smile. They are the reason why our family broke in the first place but I can't blame them. But still, I'm not happy. At ALL.

As our food is served we ate. It was awkward between all of us. Literally awkward.

" How long are you two together again? I forgot cause you left us when we were like Jonah." Sadie asked.

I can't help but hide my face as I stop myself to laugh." Uhh, 15 years." Dad's ' New Wife ' said.

" So, when I was six and Sadie and Noah are 4 and 1 year old, you and MY dad were already living together which my mom and dad fight a lot which lead to divorce." I said.

I can't take this. It's sickening to see the reason why my family is broken.
" Brynn. Calm down." Kaycee and Carson said.

" Brynn. It's not-" Dad was about to say something but I cut him off.
" No. It's definitely what it looks like. You gave up your family for her. It's clear that you didn't loved us at all." I said standing up from my seat.

Carson and Kaycee stood up and hold both my arms." Brynn, calm down." Carson said.

I took deep breaths and finally calmed down." I know I did something wrong that's why I'm here to say sorry." Dad said then my phone ringed.

I looked at the caller and it was my manager. I stood up and grabbed my purse." Where are you going?" Dad asked.

" I'm sorry for what I've done earlier, I didn't mean anything, my anger controlled me, but I need to meet up with my manager." I said.

Kaycee stood up as well looking at Herr phone." I also have to go, my manager is calling me." Kaycee said.

" You're already leaving?" Jonah asked." Yes. I'm sorry how I acted, I promise you it will never happen again." I apologized.

" It's ok. I'm hoping on seeing you guys again." Jonah said then my phone ringed again, this time I answered.

B: Brynn M: Manager

B: Hello
M: Brynn, where are you?
B: I'm in a restaurant, why?
M: We need to talk about your security and about a new project, now meet me at the office
B: ok

" I need to go." I said and left the restaurant with Carson following behind." Come on, my manager said to meet him at the office too." Carson said.

" Me too." Kaycee said." Me three." Sean said looking at his phone while walking.

" Wait a minute. Where is the office they are talking about?" Sadie asked.
We looked at our phones and back to her.

" Skyline Billboard Company." We all said at the same time." This can only mean one thing." Noah said.

We all looked at each other. We head inside the cars and went to the place we are meeting our managers.

As we parked the cars and head down they rented us to go to the 20th floor which is the top of the building.

As we head in the elevator and head to the top floor we were greeted by our managers.

" Can you tell me why are you all together at the same time?" My manager asked.

" It's a long story short, we went on a breakfast with my dad and his new family." I explained aS she nodded.

" Take your seats, we'll just wait for the others." She ltqa so we did what she told us.

" Brynn." Carson called. I turned to him and look at Jim raising an eyebrow.

" Are you... you know... feeling... more comfortable with me?... again?" He asked.

" I wouldn't hold your hand and agreed to my dad introducing you as my boyfriend if I weren't comfortable with you." I chuckled.

He smiled and looked down blushing.
We talked for awhile then what my manager assumed to be the others we were waiting it was the gang.

" I guest that all of you are friends." A man said." More like best friends." Kenzie said.

" So let's start." A woman said. We all sat down around the large table.
" I'm Kenzie's Manager, and this are Carson's, Brynn's, Johnny's and Lauren's,  William's, Kaycee's, and Sean's managers." Kenzie's Manager introduced.

They waved hi and looked at each other." So, we all received a letter from a famous director." Johnny's manager said.

" And they already have the list of their dream cast members." Kenzie's Manager said.

" They said they were perfect for the roles." Lauren's manager said." And that cast are you guys." Will's manager said.

" What?!" We all asked at the same time in disbelief." It's true." Kaycee's manager said.

" Here is the contract. Think about it." Sean's manager said distributing the contract.

We read the contract and looked at each other." So, are you guys gonna do it?" Carson's manager asked.

" I don't know....." Lauren said and everyone looked at me." It's Brynn's choice." Lauren added.

" Me?! Why me?!" I asked." Brynn, remember what we said when we were kids, your choice, our choice." Johnny said.

" So... are we gonna do it or not?" Carson asked. I looked at them and Kaycee raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

" Ok, we're gonna do this." I said." Great!" My manager said." But before we sign this, what is this all about?" I asked.

" It's a movie, of course in a movie, it wouldn't Be done without romance." Kaycee's manager said.

I got the nerve that it would be by partners." Fine." I said as they all smiled and signed the contract.

" Now let's get to the point why I called you here Brynn." My manager said.

" As a famous-very famous. And you have been circled by a lot of fans from everywhere you go, and heard about your ex's threats-" I cut her off.

" Which ex?" I asked." Tyson the fame whore." She said and we all laughed.
" I'm not threatened by him, Carson is-" I stop mid sentence.

" Carson?! What?! Why?!" Carson's manager asked." I'm in love with Brynn that's why." Carson admitted as I blushed looking down.

Their jaws dropped, except for the group." Brynn, can you explain?" My manager asked.

" Carson and I are exes and we still are in Love with each other even it was 3 years ago when we broke up."
I explained.

" Are you still in love with him?" She asked. I nodded slowly and everyone cheered." Give it up for the couple!" John screamed.

" John, we're still not dating." I said." STILL." Kenzie said." Soon you're gonna he next to John and Kenzie." William said as Kenzie showed her engagement ring as everyone ooed teasing us.

" I respect your decisions. You may be dismissed." Sean's manager said.

We all got out of our seats and shake hands." Nice doing business with you all. We'll remind you when you'll have your table reading." Kaycee's manager said.

We head back to our homes and rests for the day.

Fun, how fun.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.2K 554 71
EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth behind all of it?
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
8.1K 334 71
Two people who seem to know that they are soulmates
1.4K 145 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...