levi x reader underground thu...

By MarieSWrites

When you think that you are ready to give up and die on the streets, you find yourself meeting a thug that he... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 7.5
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 17.5
(A/N)

chapter 11

1K 36 0
By MarieSWrites

(A/N)

this is Hanji story. enjoy.

"Mommy, no!" little Hanji screamed as she ran to her house that was now only a pile of rubble. Tears streamed down her face as she watched her mother lift from the ground in the hands of a titan. 'Monsters, they are all monsters!' Hanji thought as she watched helplessly as a titan reached for her, she paused, time froze.

(flash back)

Hanji sat at a table with her mother helping to bake cookies, she looked at the edge of the table where she saw a big hairy spider.

"Ah, kill it mommy kill it!" she screamed jumping away from the table.

"Now why would you want to do that?" her mother asked picking up the spider and carrying it to the windowsill.

"Cause its ugly and hairy and weird." Hanji replied scrunching up her nose.

"Well I think its beautiful and fluffy and normal, Hanji sweetie you need to learn to see the beauty in things and stop looking at the ugly side of it." her mother said, hugging her.

(Reality check)

Hanji smiled and giggled.

"You aren't a monster and you're not ugly, you are beautiful creatures people just need to understand you." she continued giggling. Suddenly the titan fell to the ground in front of her, her eyes widened as the titan carcass dissolved.

"No, no how could you do this!" Hanji yelled as she saw a blonde man with blue eyes standing on the titan. He looked surprised by her words, after that he took her to a hospital so he knew if she was mental or just in shock. She was then put in an orphanage, nobody adopted her since she kept talking about how titans are not evil. After Hanji was all grown, she made plans to leave the walls and study titans which only led to her being caught by the Survey Corp and being taken to prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.3K 14
Trust, Love, Forgiveness.... What if Carlisle had a daughter biologically-Bella. Many years ago, when he turned into a vampire, he left them because...
19K 548 7
This is a reaction fanfiction from an alternate universe where Yamauchi is also a monster that stays hidden like Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. The difference...
9.4K 252 15
Petra died on the 57'th expedition, Levi is dealing with grief but quickly overcomes it. But what will happen when he finds out that you and Petra ar...
958K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...