chapter 8

Levi paced across the room thinking of how to explain what happened when he heard a scream.

"Levi, help!" he realized that it was Courtney screaming and ran towards where he heard her. When he reached his destination he saw Courtney standing by the blonde from the Survey Corp, smiling evilly. He looked around finding you laying on the ground passed out, you had a bruise on your forehead and your wrist showing a sign of struggle.'Still fighting when she's already lost, that's my (R/N)' Levi thought.

"Still love that little brat ? You should have taken me when you had the chance, now I'll take you by force." Courtney giggled, Levi turned his attention to her clearly furious. 

"No the deal was that you help me and i pay you money, we will be taking him." the blonde said, pulling Courtney by her collar. She gasped at his words and looked at Levi deciding what to do.

"If I cant have him, then no one can!" she shouted racing at Levi with a knife. The blonde raised his hand signaling to open fire on her, five shots went off all hitting her.

"L-Lev-vi." she stuttered falling to the ground and taking her last breath. Levis' eyes widened, he didn't like Courtney but he didn't want her dead. He felt something push against his back, causing him to collapse on the ground. The blonde walked to him, until he was standing just in front of Levi.

"Will she be okay?" Levi asked, with no smile.

"As long as she cooperates with us, no harm will come to her." the man assured. Levi nodded and was then knocked out by a large gun.

(A/N)

Okay everyone tell me how it was, i felt like updating because i've been having a bad day and this takes my mind off things, also just a warning the following chapters are going to be filled with sad moments and lots of tears. We are nearing the ending of the book, so exciting.