chapter 10

The men threw Levi into a cell, his surroundings were dark with only small areas of lighting. When Levi looked at the cell in front of him he saw a group of people, all giving him death glares. There was a brunette girl with a ponytail and glasses, a man that smelled the guard as he walked by, and a girl who was hiding a potato in her jacket.

"So, we have a new guy around." the girl with the glasses smiled. The man who sniffed the guard pushed past her.

"Let me get a whiff." he said, pushing his head between the bars to smell Levi.

"Ah, keep him away from my food!" the one with the potato yelled. Levi just sat there, mouth open at how weird these people were.

"Um.... I'm Levi?" he said, not completely sure what to say. A huge, creepy smile appeared on the face of the brunette. Levi began to regret speaking at all.

"I'm Hanji." she waved.

"My name is Mike." the man who had smelled him smiled.

"Um... that's Sasha, she thinks that you're going to take her food." Hanji giggled pointing to the girl with the potato. Levi nodded, then leaned against the bars and closed his eyes.

"What are you in here for?" Hanji asked, suddenly sounding serious. Levi wiped his tears away and just stared at her.

"Well I'm here because they said i was insane and needed to be put away." she said bowing her head.

"Why did they say that you were insane?" Levi asked, finally sitting up.

"I left the wall to study titans, I've always been amazed by them." she smiled at the thought of titans.

"I got put here for harassing people, well if you count smelling people as harassing." Mike grumbled.

"Why do you do that?" Levi asked curiously.

"By doing that I can tell what kind of person you are and what emotions you have." he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I stole food and i don't regret it." Sasha grinned, she bit into her potato.

"I was a thug who tried to steal from the Survey Corp." Levi said coldly.

"Hey lets tell each other our back stories, it'll be fun!" Hanji clapped.