chapter 12

(A/N)

This is Sasha story, enjoy.

“Mommy can I have something to eat, I’m hungry.” little Sasha whined to her mother.

“No, we have to conserve food! Two meals a day and that's it!” her mother growled, she was a strict woman that raised one daughter. She would usually give her daughter the table scraps from her dinner, she thought Sasha was a pig who got all of the food to herself though.

“Yes mommy, I’m sorry.” Sasha sniffled, all she wanted was a little bit of love and a lot more food than what she got.

(Time skip 10 years)

Sasha, who was now fifteen had lost her mother and was now a wanted criminal for stealing food. She giggled as she walked through the market robbing people blind, she didn’t regret what she had become she felt that she was doing what she had to.

“Hey, Ryan!” she yelled to her friend across the market.

“Sasha, long time no see. How’s it going?” he asked walking up to her, stealing things along the way.

“Eh, it’s alright I guess, though I do miss the days that we ran together.” Sasha grinned, shrugging her shoulders.

“Yea, well you better not get in trouble.” he giggled, little did she know that he said that because she was about to be grabbed by a guard. 

"You're only in trouble if you get caught." she shrugged, just then the guard grabbed her. "I'm in trouble." she squeaked, Ryan giggled and drop kicked the guard causing him to let Sasha go. The guard chased them both until he caught Sasha who was thrown in jail for her crimes.