unknown destiny | JungkookxBT...

By lovekookie016

Jungkook is the son of the richest person alive. He is just not crazy rich but he is crazy crazy rich. He is... More

main characters
~ 1 ~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

~9~

3.5K 132 36
By lovekookie016

9 days left.
Jk POV

[ting]
creepyhooman: babyboy.. Let the game begin shall we?

ugh another text. This is too creepy. I don't know what to do. He talks to me as if he would kidnap me. I have no idea what to do. Should I tell somebody? But what if they think that I am a burden for them?

I went to change as I have a photoshoot in the morning. I will go to school afterwards.

(Jungkook's outfit)
(should I explain the outfit or feed people with his pictures?)

I got to the studio hoping I would have less work today. I can't focus properly and these text have been bugging me alot. I don't know what to do.

—-
The shoot got over. I always need to update my instagram. Why use social media? I mean like make friends and so other stuff blah blah blah and have fun, But i don't want anybody. I just want my bed and banana milk.

~~~~~~
golden_kookie posted a picture

(just wanted to show this picture like OMG look at him. is he even human!! like hello hooman take me with you!!)
❤️17.9 M| 💬90B
golden_kookie: Yes I dyed my hair red🍓.
load more comments...

Kookiemonster: Oh my-

lovekookie: damn when did bunnies started to get body like dat!!🔥

Taelious:^^ Agreed! boy f-

worldwidejin: ^^ Tae I am going to whoop your ass! Baby is growning up #proudmother

Officialjinyoung: ^^ my child #proudmother ny baby is growning up

Jimgotjams: This Dis res pect !!!
(Edit version cause I found a chance and took it- A.N: Stream RESPECT)

~~~~~~

I went inside the washroom to freshen up for school. The walk till the bathroom was fine. I went to was my hands on the sink then I looked in the mirror when I saw :

Is this for me? I feel like I am in a horror movie. Like what person does this things.

——-
nobody's point of view

Jungkook went to school all frustrated. He wasn't aware about what was happening around him. He bumped into somebody. "god! All these problem and now I will get a bully. What is wrong with my life" Was the only thing jungkook was thinking about.

"S-sorry" he said without looking at the person he bumped with. All he cared about was to go to class without anything disturbing him.

"jungkook?" The person asked. As jungkook looked up he realized be bumped with jimin. "oh I didn't see you there. let go to class or else we will get late. Let me help you up" jimin said as he lend out a hand to make him straight.

They started walking towards the class. The silent and dosing off jungkook was not unnoticed by jimin. He started worrying about what happened to him.

_____
"guys it's jungkookie's birthday in a week. What should we do?" taehyung asked everybody.

"lets throw a surprise party for him!!! my child will be so happy!!" jin exclaimed

"but don't you think his family is going to the same thing?" Rm asked.

"true!! so lets do this as we are 6 lets all take jungkook out with one of us each day! We can get to know each other more and make jungkookies birthday more spacial!! Plus I realized kookie has been low lately." jimin said.

Everybody agreed to the proposal. "so who is going to go in which date?" yoongi asked.

They all decided to do it from the oldest to the youngest. They were all so excited about the plan but what they didn't know was their days with jungkook was going to be filled with mysteries and drama.

——-
Jungkook finished school and returned home. To his surprise his father was home as well.

"father? you're home?" jungkook asked in a surprised tone. His father hasn't visited him since the day he was forced to transfer school. And when he showed up with no explanation jungkook was very surprised.

"I'm here to pick you up. We are going to the palace for a chat" his father responded. "do we have to go there? Why can't we talk here?" Jungkook responded as he was not willing to go anywhere currently.

The father noticed there was something wrong with his son. But he didn't asks. Jungkook loved his home back town and loved to go there even if it was for a bit. So when jungkook rejected it he found it quiet strange. He made a mental note to make somebody keep a eye on him as he didn't want his son to go into an trama again.

——-
Although jungkook rejected his fathers offer, he was forced to come along. They reached the palace.

( Wanted to make the castle more huge.. So changed the pic hehehe. Loos some thing like this but more large and is connected with the forest.)

Jungkook started to be calm. His home always made him feel safe and loved.

They walk inside to the main room

the throne room was made out of crystals. jungkook loved how it shined each time the ray of light hits it.

"son, your birthday is arriving and you are going to be of age. You will need to start learning about how to take the responsibility." The father said.

"Father you know I want to complete my studies first! and I want to do something else too." jungkook replied. He wasn't sure if he could have other careers as his father and mother did overthinking always gets the best of him.

"I know son. you will just get lessons about it. You need to be trained at least. You can take over later. And you can do other careers like me!" his father replied.

Jungkook let the sign of relief after he heard that. He agreed with his father.

"wait here" The father said as he went to a closet and which had a box. He took it out holding out a beautiful crown.

"Prince Jeon Jungkook. The next heir to be king. Your identity will be relieved on you birthday with the biggest birthday party that any person has ever seen." His father said.

——
Jungkook needed a peace after everything that is changing in his life. He went to his favorite place

This place was hidden within the castles which was only known to him. Nobody was there to disturb him and the place was very magical for him. He loved the feeling he gets when he was in here.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Yes!! he's a prince 😂😂 A royalty with talent. I know being royalty means he would have many work he can't handle doing other career but here my friends they can do anything!!!

I'm sorry for the late update had alot of school work to do!! SATs 😭

Anywayy
KEEP SMILING
I PURPLE YOU GUYS ALOT

^^^ YASS

^^ I LOVE THISSSS we

^^ Still a bunny!! bunman? hunny?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 31.9K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...
13.3K 485 19
~JEON JEONGGUK the FIRST son of mr.jeon who is the biggest business man of south korea. Pure angel in disguise of human~ -^°^- ~KIM TAEHYUNG the so...
24.7K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
Beaten By PEACH

Fanfiction

83.2K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...