mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ end ⌟

52.3K 2.8K 3.5K
By chogiwanese

the fanart, im—

"are the kids asleep?"

nodding his head, donghyuck smiled after hearing his husband's voice. ❝they are, and i miss you.

mark was out on a two-week business trip outside the country and donghyuck couldn't come as he wanted to stay and take care of the kids. mark planned to bring the kids for donghyuck to tag along but they had school. "i miss you too love, and i'm now driving home."

take care.

"i will." a fake sob was then heard from the other line that made donghyuck chuckle. "you don't know how hard it was with jaemin."

donghyuck's position being mark's secretary has been long replaced the moment a baby girl came to their family. mark didn't even try to look for a secretary and hold an interview, one had always been ready to work for him again and that was jaemin. mark hesitated to accept jaemin back to the company as he knew what that guy is like but ended being forced to apply him back because of donghyuck.

come on, it shouldn't be that bad.

a laugh was heard from the other line, "i'm the ceo but he ended up being the one entertaining the others while i got left out and ended up sitting at a corner."

it's jaemin, he's social, he talks to anyone.❞ donghyuck said, eyes finding somethinn familiar under the coffee table in front of him.

"hm, true." a long sigh was heard before mark spoke again. "it's better than you entertaining them, you know how jealous i can get."

not like i have the guts to talk to them.❞ leaning back from the sofa, donghyuck checked the time and pouted at how late it is already. ❝i'm ending the call now.

"but i still want to hear your voice." mark whined from the phone and made donghyuck scrunch his nose at the adult who's trying to sound cute.

pausing for a good few seconds, a sly smile was shown on donghyuck. the tanned male looked back to see if their son or daughter came out their shared room and went back to his phone. ❝i'll make sure to sing for you the moment you get home.❞ he said with the volume of his voice sounding like a whisper. ❝real loud.

not really sure if it was possible, or maybe the room is just too quiet to make it possible, but donghyuck somehow heard mark gulping. "be there in ten minutes."

donghyuck's chuckle then echoed around the four corners in the living room. ❝be safe love, don't drive too fast.

the two exchanged their 'i love you's before donghyuck ended the call. standing up from the sofa, donghyuck took the photo album he had found under the coffee table at the living room. the kids probably got it and forgot to return it back. he made his way to the kitchen and placed the photo album down the kitchen counter as he went to get a glass of water.

it felt surreal to donghyuck. having two adorable and amazing kids, living in a not-too-big but cozy of a house, married to a man that is very hard to find in this world we live in, and living a happy life. although, there are still some downs in the past years of living a life in having a family but never did this family of his break apart. because of what happened in the past, they learned to talk things out, let the other side explain, and fix the situation in a professional way. the kids were always at home whenever donghyuck and mark would have a misunderstanding and it's either chan telling his parents, "fighting is bad shit." or dahyun (chan's little sister) hitting their legs with her small hands and shouting, "holy pudu will curse you if you fight!". just by that, the two would already stop fighting and ends up doing something unholy inside their shared bedroom. and until now, mark had never and would never destroy donghyuck. it's all words and maybe the first minutes from the start but as they do it, mark would be gentle.

not like donghyuck hated it, it's just that, people have their needs and desire sometimes.

walking towards the kitchen counter with his glass of water in his hold, donghyuck placed the glass of water down and flipped the album open, smiling at the very first picture that's shown.

holy mother fluffin pudu.❞ donghyuck buried his face down on his palms and muffled out his laugh. the kids are upstairs, he didn't want to wake them up. if, that is, they are sleeping. ❝i look like a dying goat.

it was his first ever picture with mark in his first month being inside his company. they weren't the only ones in the picture, there were other twenty business man and both mark and donghyuck were more or like ten heads apart from each other. but seeing his face first thing, donghyuck can't help but feel like he's going to die from laughing.

look at that smile.❞ there are really tears falling down from his eyes. ❝looking good there broski?

pushing the album away from him, donghyuck spent minutes of laughing before he could continue to flip more pages in the photo album that's making him laugh really loud. donghyuck guessed that the kids are awake by now because of his loud laugh but he didn't care as of the moment. at least the kids would wake up seeing their mister daddy arriving.

aside from pictures from the meetings they went over time and their baby pictures, another picture caught donghyuck's eye.

aw,❞ donghyuck cooed upon seeing a picture of their very first date as a married couple. donghyuck was smiling at the camera with mark hugging him from behind with his chin on donghyuck's shoulder. ❝i look so young.

looking to the side, donghyuck eyed his figure being reflected by the sliding window that leads to the backyard. he wore one of mark's oversized gray shirt with nothing but boxers underneath it and had his hair all messed up. a smile was formed on his lips seeing that nothing has changed. aside from getting a little bit chubbier, donghyuck still looked the same.

going back to the photo album, some more pictures from their very first date were in it. followed by random pictures of the three (chan, donghyuck, and mark) of them cleaning the car, chan sleeping and not cleaning up the mess he made in the living room, them going out to watch a movie and many more pictures of the three of them. in a blink of an eye, donghyuck had already reached having a picture of dahyun. a picture of her being a messy eater, her first walk, her squishing mark's face, and a picture that entertained donghyuck the most. it was chan carrying a 1 year old baby dahyun with mark panicking behind chan, it was donghyuck who took the picture and surely that day was a mess.

chan almost threw dahyun—❞ donghyuck burst out laughing.

laughing at the picture, donghyuck flipped to another page which is actually has the last picture in the album and it's no other that his wedding picture with mark.

the piano started to play the moment the door was opened. a beautiful angel, at least for mark, appeared looking like someone who's too perfect to fit into this imperfect world.

holy..❞ turning to the side, mark gulped at the holder of the ceremony glaring at him knowing that he would curse. ❝pudu.

the man wearing in white suit wiggled his brows at the holder of the mass, showing to him that he is innocent and had no plans of cursing, before turning back to the aisle where in all eyes were at. the man walking down the aisle looked so unbelievably, absolutely, no lie, wonderfully, breathtakingly—

mark sighed in satisfaction, ❝beautiful.

arriving in front of his soon-to-be husband, donghyuck uncomfortably rubbed his arm, ❝why are you all looking at me?

mark held the hands of the nervous boy and chuckled when it felt cold. he then brought donghyuck's hand up and placed a soft kiss on the back of his hand. ❝it's because you look perfect, love.

a cough snapped the two from having a dreamy staring contest and reminded them about the ceremony that's on-going. mark held donghyuck's shaking hand real tight and pulled him closer in front. everyone, by everyone: including mark's father, was holding back their will to squeal.

i don't get why we need to do this for the sake of being official.❞ donghyuck mumbled, obviously nervous as fuck. ❝i mean, i would clearly say i do. what's the point of making it sure i'd say i do?

mark, knowing how nervous is lover is, raised a brow as they faced each other. ❝you would say i do?

duh.❞ donghyuck groaned, not liking everyone's attention on them.

then shout it out.

are you serious?❞ donghyuck glanced at the crowd, which consist of donghyuck's family (his friends with chenle representing his mom—), mark's father, mark's friends (with lucas crying his ass out and jungwoo holding three boxes of tissues), and their co-workers.

a smile was still there on mark's face. ❝you say you would say i do. are you not proud to shout it out?

puffing his cheeks, donghyuck took a deep breath and then shouted at the top of his lungs that surprised everyone at the venue. ❝i do!

mark lee found it amusing and to be fair, he too should shout. ❝i do too, lee donghyuck!

everyone was confused as heck, but nonetheless they laughed at their craziness. it's lee donghyuck and mark lee we are talking about, they are full of surprises. even their son, who's sitting on jisung's lap, shouted to join his parents' fun.

chan do too!

clearing his throat, the wedding ceremony holder placed a hand on the couple's shoulder and passed each one of them a smile, ❝let's start the real ceremony, shall we?

letting out yelp, donghyuck got surprised by a pair of arms now wrapped around his waist. ❝love.

sighing, donghyuck turned around with a pout, mark's arms still tightly wrapped around his waist. ❝stop scaring me.

mark chuckled and then leaned down to place a peck on donghyuck's lips. ❝sorry love.

donghyuck then threw his arms on mark's neck, ❝how's work?

tiring, but knowing that i would come home seeing you and our kids,❞ he let their foreheads touch with his eyes now closed, ❝it's worth it.

as a reward, donghyuck's smashed his lips on mark's. the older was surprised, he was in the middle of catching his breath because of donghyuck's beauty taking his breath away. sliding his hand down, from his lover's waist down to his lover's peaches, mark groped the younger's peaches and made him gasp.

pulling away, mark smirked at the younger. ❝wearing my shirt and not wearing anything but a boxer, are you trying to kill me?

feeling mark's eyes going up and down his body, donghyuck could feel his cheeks heating and already regretted not wearing any pants. ❝stop looking at me like—

you're a snack? a whole meal?❞ mark checked outside and leaned down to whisper on donghyuck's ear. ❝my dinner?

donghyuck held his breath when he felt mark licking up to his neck, placing soft kisses trailing down to his collarbone. ❝the kids are sleeping, i don't want to wake them up.

mark held the younger's hips tight and slammed it glued to his body, biting gently to donghyuck's skin, nibbling and licking that specific part. ❝didn't you say you would sing very loud for me?

the kids are.. ah!❞ donghyuck felt himself being carried up from the ground. he then tightened his embrace on the older's neck as he was being brought around the kitchen counter and mark then made his way out of the kitchen. ❝fuck this.

cupping his husband's cheeks, he made mark look up before digging to his lips. the two made out until mark stumbled down the sofa with donghyuck on his lap. the younger pulled his husband up with his tie, almost choking the older in the process.

now being seat down the sofa, mark's hand went around donghyuck's hips and slid his hand down, making sure he would send shivers down to his husband's spine with his hand touching his skin. the two were a little bit to loud, with breathless groans and moans coming out from their mouth, their kids completely forgotten.

pulling away, donghyuck sent mark a small smile as he ran a hand through his lover's hair, ❝i love you.

smiling back, mark settled a peck on donghyuck's swollen lips. ❝i love you too.❞ trying to kiss donghyuck one more, mark sighed as he decided to stop for a moment and catch his breath. ❝i'm so tired.

thinking that mark was just going to take a minute of rest, donghyuck unbuttoned the first three buttons on mark's dress shirt after removing the tie. leaning forward, he placed a lot of wet kisses there, hoping that he could please his lover who's, as what he guessed, stressed as of the moment. a few minutes passed of him just giving kisses, sucking, and licking some certain spots, donghyuck pulled away as he heard a loud snor.

love..❞ he smiled as he placed a hand on his lover's cheeks and then kissed him softly on the forehead. ❝good night then.

coming down from the stairs looking so sleepy, chan's face lit up upon seeing his dad and papa on the sofa. he held his baby sister's hand and took a random pen down the ground. probably came from dahyun who drew a while ago. he gave one to dahyun as there was a blue pen near the sofa and then poked his papa's thigh to get his attention.

donghyuck looked down and gasped silently, ❝you two are not yet asleep?

is daddy asleep?❞ the six-year old boy peeked his head behind his papa and let out a cute giggle as he saw his mister daddy sleepinn. raising the pen he is holding up, he flashed his papa a sly smile.

seeing his brother holding a pen up, the baby girl did the same but was still clueless at what they were doing. moments later, after seeing her daddy sleeping a happy smile was shown on her face. ❝we do the draw!

climbing up from the sofa, chan carried his sister up and donghyuck made his way up from mark's lap and were replaced with their kids. crossing his arms around his chest, donghyuck watched them do their thing instead of scolding them.

it's time for a makeover mister daddy!

e n d

i now declare the end of mister daddy— dang never have i ever thought that i'd end this. anyhows, i had fun writing this. i want to apologize for the mistakes i made in this book, i'm just a human too uwu

chan and dahyun is so cute i wanna squish.

please give sleep the attention it deserves. stay healthy and know that you are loved. 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 88.9K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...
254K 16.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 85.7K 52
- THE UNEXPECTED SERIES : BOOK I - Devastated by the sudden confession from her boyfriend, Park Edlyn decided to go to the rooftop to clear her mind...
231K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc