Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

By iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... More

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4

860 34 29
By iAkarini

Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
The Next Day: 10:00 AM: Sunday

"When...when we're older...do you...do you wanna get married?"

I forced myself to open my eyes from the dream, staring at the white ceiling above me. I groaned and looked at the time on my (F/C) alarm clock.

10:00 AM

Sighing, I flipped the (F/C) covers to one side and planted my feet onto the ground, while reaching for my phone under my pillow.

The scent of my hanging eucalyptus plants filled my nostrils, kind of reminding me to don't forget to water them. I walked over to my windows that touched the floor and ceiling and opened the (F/C) curtains to sunlight trying to blind me.

Nope, my entire room was filled with the colors black and white, with a few splashes of (F/C) and greenery, which were my plants. Having hanging plants is pretty much the most 'girly' I can be. And occasional overalls, but that's it.

Hoodies all the way.

After a morning shower and breakfast. I grabbed a bag of chips and started eating on my way over to the coach. Remembering that there were three steps, I didn't trip and face plant onto the floor. But before I did that, I opened the curtains and let natural light in. It was bright out, probably brighter than my future, and saw the usual. The empty streets started to become lively again.

I turned on the T.V..

Ever since I started school, my shifts in the back at the supermarket weren't as much. Usually, I filled in for people who couldn't make it or something. But eh, they paid me okay.

Ding!

Hedgehog: Don't fucking forget we meet up at 12

I shook my head in disbelief, I could straight up hear his voice yelling at me already. But anything for my Ramen and (Favorite Food).

You: Where do you want to meet up?

That damn didn't Hedgehog didn't respond.

—2nd Person POV: Yesterday At Mitsuki's
After you left, the woman let out a breath. Her mind was filled with your voice, telling her your story.

Not a second later, her husband and son opened the front door with groceries.

"The hell is all this about, old hag?" He dropped off the groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Well, Katsuki, Ri-Chan stopped by a few minutes ago actually." Her voice went back to cheerily.

The boy widen his crimson orbs, slowly, his lips curled into a smile. Had his wish came true?

—Your POV: Back to the Present: 11:20 AM

I had no idea what the hell to wear, so I putted on a oversized, grey hoodie, black leggings and grabbed my mini grey backpack. That was filled with all the things I need.

I opened my front door to somebody I wasn't expecting. Bakugou.

"What the fuck, Shortie?" He greeted me in his usual way.

Bakugou wore a black zip-up hoodies, with drawstrings on both sides. Since he didn't zip up his jacket, underneath he wore another black shirt with a skull. Which went along with his black jeans.

"Uh...what's up? Wait a minute...how the hell do you know that I live here? And this apartment?" I raised one of my brows as I crossed my arms.

"You want your Ramen or not?" He grumbled at me, staring into my (E/C) eyes.

Just like that, I closed the door behind me and locked and into the real world. Sometimes, I'm a fucking idiot. It was like I was only made for battling and fighting, not other things.

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Who knows? But sadly, I was.

——
"An arcade?" I said, walking in after Bakugou.

"Got a problem with that, Shortie?"

I shook my head. Just then, something caught my eye.

Deadstorm Pirates.

Never heard of the damn game, but I pointed to the game and looked at Bakugou. He gave me a devious smirk, I swore my heart raced for some reason. But I just smirked back.

The game was like in a gaint box and there was a bench inside, two machine gun-looking controls, one blue and the other one pink.
There was a steering wheel.

"It's fucking two person game." I muttered sitting down in front of the blue one.

But then I smirked as the leaderboard showed up. I knew what we're going to do. Beat the damn game, duh.

"Why the hell do I get the shitty pink one, huh?" He complained.

"What? Pink suits you." I laughed, putting in a few bucks into the machine.

Just like that, we "pressed", more like shooting the start button, and smirked right at Bakugou.

"We're going to beat the shit out of this game!" We both yelled, clearly all fired up.

Then skeletons started popping out of nowhere and this gaint squid thing started attacking us. Oh god, it felt so real. The guns? Holy shit, it was loud, just like a real one. And man, I could do this all day.

But of course, when the steering wheel was needed, Bakugou fucking crashed the raft and there goes five bucks!

The four hours felt like barely 15 minutes with the right person. And holy shit, it felt amazing shooting those damn skeletons, snakes, and spiders!

Wait...did I say that I spent four hours straight with Hedgehog and I liked it? Yup, I'm going crazy. But did I mention that we got first place too? Yeah, it was a fucking crazy, adrenaline pumping game. 1000/10.

"That was fun." I stared out of the blue as we walked the arcade.

"No shit, Sherlock." Bakugou responded, stuffing his hands into his pant pockets.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, for some reason, my face was a bit hot.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as we walked side by side down the side walk, passing a few alleyways.

"Getting lunch, stupid."

"Gotcha."
——
We sat down a booth, as a waitress walked up to us with a pad and pen.

"One ramen." I told her, in my nicest tone possible.

"One extra, extra spicy." Bakugou added.

I stared out the window. I never noticed how people dressed, actually, I don't pay attention to what people wore daily actually. Comparing me to others, I looked a bit out of place.

My (H/C) with the ends dyed crimson red, making a small ombré stood out.

"You look fucking fine, Shortie." Bakugou interrupted my thoughts, at the same reading my mind.

Making me blush red, but luckily the waitress saved me from the embarrassment. She placed down two glasses of iced water, then my ramen and his extra, extra spicy one.

"Are you sure you wanted extra, extra spicy?" The girl asked again, unsure.

"Oh my fucking god, this is amazing!" I started pretty much devouring mine without paying attention to Bakugou really.

"Mines better."

Not a second later, we started arguing. It ended up him eating a few strands of MY ramen.

"Fuck off!" I flipped him off then sticking my chopsticks into his bowl.

"You're not going to survive, Shortie." He calmly stared, crossing his arms at me.

"Shut up!" I replied as I stuffed a few strands of ramen into my mouth. It wasn't spicy.

"It's not even spicy!"

That was when it hit me, my throat started burning up. My tongue felt like it was on fire, and my face was heating up rapidly.

"HOLY SHIT!" I chugged down my glass of water, it didn't help as I started tearing up.

I tried over taking to spiciness with my ramen. It didn't help. It felt like it lasted for hour. And the worst of all? Stupid Hedgehog was LAUGHING at me.

"PFFFFFFFTTT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!! IT WAS PRICELESS!!" He shouted, laughing like a manic.

Oh, I hated him.
——
"You..you should have seen your face!" We were both heading home as he was still dying of laughter. My face was red, bright red.

Although, a part of me liked seeing him laugh. He looked cute.

...

Cute? Oh god, what did the ramen do to me?! Fuck...what am I thinking?! Had spending almost the entire afternoon finally made me go mad?!

"Shut up." I playfully punched his arm, rolling my eyes. Letting myself forget what I just had said to myself.

Then the most surprising thing happened! We fought in the middle of the street! I mean, how could anybody predict that could happen, right? (Sarcasm.)

I looked at my phone, it was 4:54.
——
"See you tomorrow, Hedgehog." I slightly waved from outside of my apartment building.

"Tch, whatever, see you." I heard him reply, my heart felt tight.

I unlocked the front door, and flopped down on the couch.

"What the hell was that feeling?" I mumbled, getting up and heading to my room.

In just a few minutes, I would see Katsu and Izu again in the first time in about 10 years...

——
(A/N) I felt dead writing this chapter, and I'll be editing this later. Butttt fuck it owo
Oh and check out izanami_senpai 's new book, if you have read her first, then definitely check it out! You won't regret it one bit! uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
14.6K 274 39
You, Izuku Midoriya, and Katsuki Bakugo all grew up together. You all lived close together and were friends. Izuku was always friendly and supportive...
339K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
93.7K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...