Jimin x BTS (Book 1)

Von RorryZenergy

When Jimin's parents die, he's taken in by one of his parent's close friends. That friend happens to have 6 s... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sorry!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Character Q&A!!
Q&A answers!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special
Happy Easter (Special)
Face Reveal :)
Q&A 2!
Q&A 2 Answers!!
BOOK 2!!

Chapter 13

12.1K 464 327
Von RorryZenergy

"Why.. would you do that?" Namjoon curls into a ball on the floor, his arms covering his crotch, his head tucking into his chest.

"Because you knocked me out in the middle of no where." I growl, balling my hands in fists.

"Because I needed to talk to Taemin." He groans, rolling to his other side.

"So you ask me to use my phone for a minute!" I stomp my foot. "I should kick you again for touching my things without permission." I cross my arms.

"Woah Jimin, we get you're mad but you don't need to beat him up." Jungkook walks over.

"Take a step back before I slap you Jungkook. I know you were in on it too." I hiss. He puts his hands up in surrender and takes a step back.

"Why are you so mad about this?" Hoseok frowns. At this point I'm blacking out in rage.

"Didn't you hear me!? He knocked me out in a forest, took my phone and talked to Taemin, then made me wake up with this guy!" I shout, harshly pointing to Yoongi.

"Ouch." Yoongi mumbles.

"Okay fair enough." Hoseok shrugs. Namjoon slowly stands back up, bending over on his knees before standing straight.

"Okay, I deserved that, but I wasn't really thinking, you can't blame me." He scoffs.

"I can blame you 100% mister." I point a finger at him.

"Okay guys, let's not fight please." Taehyung sighs as he stands up from the couch.

"Hush Taehyung, this doesn't involve you." I snap.

"Yo take a chill pill bro." He responds, lowly whistling.

"Why don't you take a fucking chill pill!" I snap again, feeling my heart rate pick up. 

"Jimin that's enough." Jin scolds.

"Argh, bite me!" I growl at him. He raises an eyebrow before crossing his arms and leaning on one hip. 

"Say that again." He move a his tongue around in his mouth, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Bite me bitch." I grit my teeth together. He let's out a breathy chuckle before walking over and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I thrash around in his hold. He doesn't respond as he walks upstairs, holding onto my legs tightly. 

"Put me down you asshole!" I slap his back. He pops me up on his shoulder and slaps my ass back pretty hard. He enters my room, slamming the door shut and throwing me onto the bed.

"What is your problem!?" Jin huffs out, running a hand through his hair.

"Namjoon and Jungkook are my problems!" I sit up on the bed.

"Why!? I get it, he knocked you out, I understand you're pissed! But that doesn't mean you get to yell at the whole family!" He yells, his face getting red.

"Well maybe they shouldn't open their mouths!" I yell back.

"Maybe you should calm down!"

"Maybe you should just go be with your bitch." I fire back. He stands shocked for a second before raising his hand and slapping me. I pause for a second, looking at the ground in shock. He slapped me. The anger stops for a second as I look back at him. 

"You're staying in here until you come up with an amazing ass apology." He says calmly, leaving the room with a slam of the door. A trembling hand makes it's way to my left cheek, feeling the burning mark. A sob makes it's way out of my mouth before I start balling. Large tears fall out of my eyes as I hold my breath, trying to stop the sobs and cries from escaping. I cry for three reasons. 

One, for everything that just happened. I'm so sorry.
Two, my broken glass heart.
Three, my broken heart.

Around an hour later I stop crying, burrito style wrapping myself in my blankets. I wipe my damp eyes, sniffling and staring blankly at the wall in front of me. It doesn't feel the same alone. I unwrap myself from my blankets, throwing on a sweater and slowly and quietly opening my door. I peek out the hallways and it's empty, thank god. I run down the hall, take the key out of my pocket and click the door open, slipping inside and closing it again. I run over to the bed, slipping in and once again, burrito style wrapping my body in the blankets.

Parent's room, parent's bed, parent's presence. That's all I want and need. I sigh contently, imaging the warm blankets around me are their loving arms, holding me in a tight embrace as I fall asleep.
. . .
3rd POV

As Jimin sleeps silently upstairs, Jin is pacing back and forth in the living room, the rest of the boys watching nervously. 

"Should we ask him what's wrong?" Hoseok whispers to Yoongi.

"He'll tell us, just wait." Yoongi replies. Hoseok nods his head, bites his lip and looks back at the still pacing Jin.

"For a little person, he's got a strong kick." Namjoon sighs, shuffling the frozen bag of peas on his crotch.

"You deserved it." Taehyung rolls his eyes and biting his nails.

"I know." Namjoon groans, his head leaning back on the couch.

"I wanted a little fight, but not like this." Yoongi pouts, fiddling with this fingers.

"Okay stop talking, I can hear you all. You're not the best whisperers." Jin stops pacing, turning to the boys. They stare at the eldest, awaiting the explanation of his problems.

"I slapped Jimin." Jin sighs, his head falling into his hands.

"Now why would you do that!?" Taehyung yells, his blood boiling. 

"Because he told me to go be with my bitch, as in Namjoon." Jin runs an irritated hand over his face.

"I'm not your bitch though." Namjoon frowns. Jin gives him a look before being interrupted by a cough at the entrance of the living room.

"D-dad?" Jin stutters, surprised to see his father away from work, standing in his pajamas.

"Jin, boys, where's Jimin?" Minho asks, crossing his arms.

"Upstairs." Hoseok replies.

"Is he okay?" Minho asks. The boys don't reply, hesitating on what they should say. Lie, or tell the truth.

"What happened?" Minho frowns, standing up straighter.

"Well... Jimin kicked Namjoon in the crotch for knocking him out in the forest. Then he went bananas on the family and.. I slapped him." Jin answers, almost whispering the last part. Minho simply stares at Jin, trailing his eyes from one son to the next.

"Look, the best thing to do is one, apologize, two, all of you need to calm down and three, talk-it-out. You'll get nowhere if you don't communicate with one another." Minho uncrosses his arms, putting a hand on his hip.

"Alright..." Jin sighs, watching Minho leave. He looks back to his brothers and gives a weak smile.

"Shall we?" He asks, fixing his shirt. The others nod, Taehyung and Hoseok bouncing up. 

"Masters!!" Jay comes running down the stairs. The said masters whip their heads in their frantic butler's direction.

"Mr.Bastion, what's wrong?" Namjoon asks, walking over to the panting man.

"I-I can't find Master Jimin. He's not in his room or in any of your rooms. I've looked just about everywhere." Jay pants, bending over slightly. The boys's blood runs cold, feeling like time stopped for a minute. Panic takes place in the younger ones and worry takes place in the older ones.

"What do we do!?" Jungkook cries.

"Look for him you dumbass!" Yoongi growls, running upstairs. The rest follow quickly, skipping 2 stairs at a time, running down the halls and searching through every door they pass. Jin's room, Namjoon's room, Yoongi's room, Hoseok's room, Taehyung's room and Jungkook's room, all got turned upside down, pillows flying, clothes on chairs and floors, stuffies and figurines off shelves and ending up on beds, and cleaned back up in a matter of 10 minutes, Jimin's name being constantly called, but no answer.

Ah, if only these clueless boys were smart enough. The author must be dying with their stupidity.

"Where the hell could he be?" Hoseok pouts.

"We checked every room!" Taehyung shouts.

"Even all the spare ones." Jungkook groans, running his hands over his face. It was finally at that moment they all got a little smarter and looked at each other, Jay included.

"Spare rooms, Jimin's parent's room." Hoseok whispers. They all bolt off down the hall, turning the small corner to the room and stopping. Jin grabs the cold metal door knob and slowly twists it, a small creak coming from the door as it opens. The room is still empty, the brown boxes still taped up in the corner. Their eyes dart to the bed, seeing a small lump, a small pigment of pink peeking through the white sheets.

"Jimin." Yoongi sighs quietly.

"Thank god." Namjoon let's out a relieved sigh. Jin is the first one to scurry over, kneeling down on the fluffy carpet beside the bed and running his slim fingers through the pink tufts peeking through. Jimin stirs for a minute before letting out a small whine. He rolls over, rubbing his closed and tired eyes.

"Jin hyung?" Jimin asks, a little yawn escaping his pale lips.

"Jiminie, I am so, so sorry for hitting you." Jin chokes out. Jimin frowns before letting a smile form on his face.

"It's okay.. I kind of wasn't me." The little mochi says while sitting up. He looks to the door, his mouth forming an 'O' shape.

"Did I miss something?" He frowns with a little pout. The boys simply chuckle and run over, jumping or sitting on the bed. Taehyung and Jungkook immediately envelope him in a hug.

"You're suffocating me." Jimin wheezes out. The two second youngest let him go with a small sorry.

"Are you mad at me?" Namjoon asks, grabbing one of Jimin's hands.

"Not anymore." Jimin shakes his head. Joon lets out yet another relieved sigh as he bows his head.

"Thank god, I don't think my nuts could take another blow." Namjoon laughs, making Jimin let out a small giggle, his eyes disappearing into crescent moons.

"I-I'm sorry for how I acted. I didn't mean to be so rude." Jimin bows his head.

"It's okay Jiminie, we understand." Yoongi pats his thigh. Jimin simply nods his head and smiles.

"I'm going to go make some food, you hungry?" Jin stands up off the bed and runs a hand through his already messy hair.

"Just a little." Jimin shrugs.

"Good enough for me." Jin smiles, kissing Jimin on his now pink left cheek then leaving the room. Namjoon and Yoongi leave after a few more minutes to go work on some music.

"Uh... I'm sorry for being a part of the "knock out". Jungkook moves his fingers making quotation marks and biting his lip.

"It's okay, but I should slap you." Jimin pouts.

"Go ahead." Jungkook smirks. Jimin sits up on his knees and raises his hand. Jungkook awaits the likely small blow from such a tiny hand, but is instead tackled, falling backwards. Jimin straddles Jungkook, leaning down to his neck and blowing raspberries.

"No! H-how did you k-know!?" Jungkook laughs, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Taetae." Jimin giggles, blowing more into the crook of his neck.

"Jimin st-stop!" Jungkook cackles, pinching Jimin's sides to which the younger jumps up. 

"Taehyung and I spend a lot of time together talking during classes. He shares a lot of secrets with me." Jimin sticks his tongue out with a large smile plastered on his face.

"How dare you!" Hoseok gasps dramatically, pointing an accusing finger at Taehyung who simply grins and shrugs.

"Wait.. do you know my tickle stop?" Hoseok asks with a gulp. Jimin smirks and nods his head, his eyes glowing more green than silver. He's happy. 

"Don't you dare." Hoseok hops off the bed and puts his hands up in surrender.

"I won't, don't worry." Jimin laughs sitting criss-cross on the bed.

"Boys! Food!" Jin yells from downstairs. 

"Yes!" Jungkook exclaims, zooming out of the room.

"Let's go!" Taehyung smiles, sliding off the bed and leaving.  Jimin slips off the bed, starting to walk out the door as Hoseok grabs his wrist and pulls him back.

"What?" Jimin asks, cocking his head to the side.

"Just let me hug you." Hoseok says quietly, lightly pulling Jimin into his chest. His arms go around the smaller's waist, pulling their bodies close so their stomachs touch. Jimin returns the favor, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck, somewhat standing on his tip-toes.

"You okay?" Jimin whispers into Hoseok's ear. Said boy nods his head, nuzzling it into the younger's warm neck.

"I'm just.. glad you're here." Hoseok mumbles, almost barley audible for Jimin to hear.

"Me too." Jimin smiles into Hoseok's shoulder, the hug getting tighter. They both feel warm, safe, at home.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 105 52
Jimin is just a normal student at his university but all that changes when his new classmate Yoongi who is the son of a mafia saw Jimin was doing his...
2K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
588K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
404K 18.5K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...