Daughter of Hela

By StoriesLoubbie

Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps... More

Reborn or Newborn
Tammy and Tom
Unshed tears
Debbie meets Hela
Ocean's 9... Hela?
Welcome to our team
Debbie + Alcohol
Testing the skills
Did you worry about me?
What's going on between you two?
Lou's insecurities
Anxious hearts
Awkward moments
Dream
A special moment for Hela
A dream of happiness
Shopping
How to train your daughter
It's storytime
Lou and her powers
Hela Vs Lou
Deal with the destruction
The past, present and future
WHY DID THEY DELETE THIS SCENE???? 😭

Daphne's in Danger

1.1K 42 6
By StoriesLoubbie

Lou woke up a few hours later, the first thing she saw was Debbie's face, eyes stuck on her and her fingers running over her bangs. Debbie was wearing a black leggings and white sweater which definitely belonged to Lou. Lou gave her a sleepy lazy smile.

"Good morning"

"Actually Good afternoon"

"Hmm it's already noon? How come you're in bed?", Lou asked rubbing her eyes and sitting, her back against the headboard. Debbie too sat.

"Like you felt alone yesterday, I felt today"

Lou looked at her in apologising way.

"Nope. Dont... hmm come here", Debbie lifted her arm slightly so that Lou could fit in. Lou placed her head on her shoulders and hummed lightly.

"Nice sweater"

"It's from a very special person"

"Oh... Special..."

"Infact she's the most important person in my life"

"She thinks the same about you I'm sure"

"Hmm... I'm happy that she thinks that way"

"Can't we just stay like this forever? No tension of jobs, people and this world. It's so calming right now"

"We can"

"Any plans for future?"

"Other than drinking for free in your club?"

"Not my club.. it's ours"

Debbie squeezed Lou's arm and placed a kiss on her head.

"It's your hard work baby"

"As far as I remember, whatever we did, it was always ours. Nothing was mine or yours"

"Well not all. I did become selfish"

"Hmm sometimes we need to take a hit so as to score a hit"

"Hmm..."

"So future?"

"With you"

"What?"

"I'll be with you. Not gonna leave again. Pinky promise", trust visible.

"Pinky promise"

They stared at each other for a while. Both are feeling so many emotions, just don't know how to express.

It's now or never

Debbie leaned forward, and slowly kissed Lou. A sweet kiss. Lou responded back.

"What are we doing Deb?"

"Hmm for once in our life we're doing something right", saying so she kissed her again. Lou wrapped her arms around her, pulling her closer. Debbie pushed her down on the mattress, kissing all over her face.

"I love you", she blurted out, lips against Lou's cheeks.

"The fact that you're kissing me, knowing I just woke up and yet to brush says you love me"

"You don't have bad breath"

"But you do have bad timing. You said those three words so soon"

"Well I should've told long back"

"Hmm..."

"So?..."

"So what?"

"Lou seriously? I just confessed I love you. You aren't gonna say anything?"

"What am I supposed to say?"

"Aaarrrgh you're irritating"

"There you said it. I love you too..."

Debbie kissed her again. This time harder and demanding. She started trailing down her jaws and neck with open mouth kisses.

"What do we do now?", Lou asked, her voice low and breathing heavy.

"This is why I told you should've active sex life. Now you don't know what to do? I'm supposed to teach you..."

Lou immediately rolled, now Debbie's under her.

"You know lions... The alpha... They don't hunt... They're lazy... But when they do hunt, they'll make sure it's the best", she whispered. "Also.. they love their woman a lot"

"You mean to say you're alpha lion?"

"Definitely"

"But they have a very active sex life...  so there's the contradiction... However the hair does look like lion's mane... But too light and I heard darker the mane, more powerful the lion... So probably I am more alpha than you"

"We can ignore that fact... You're my lioness.. the sharp, protective and always energetic"

"Actually you are sharp, protective,..."

"Shhhh.... No lion talks"

"You brought it up", Debbie said smirking.

"If you don't shut up then..."

"Then...?"

Lou was about to kiss her, they heard a slap and sudden yelling from downstairs.

"What was that?"

"Something's wrong. Let's see... We'll resume this later"

They both got up and walked out of the room. They saw Daphne and Constance about to hit each other, others trying to separate them. Helly(Hela) alone holding Constance back while rest are holding Daphne.

"What's going on here?"

All except Hela and Tammy started speaking at once.

"Shhh... Any one please"

"Mom, that bitch slapped me"

"You're a bitch. You fucking..."

"Enough. No more fighting. Why did you slap her Daph", Lou asked sternly.

"She... She edited my pic on some nasty doodle"

"It wasn't nasty. It was a curvy woman. And it wasn't naked or anything"

"Wait did you upload that on your channel?"

"No mom. I didn't put it. I didn't send it to others. In fact I haven't saved the edit. I just showed her the preview"

"Gimme your phone"

"Why?"

Lou snatched her phone and clicked undo all.

"There. Everything's gone. No more fights. Daph, you need to think before you do anything. Slapping your friend won't help you get rid of your loneliness. And you Constance... It's not right to edit anyone's pic in absurd way... If you want to edit, then ask permission beforehand"

"But it was for fun... She was down since morning... I wanted her to cheer up.... So I...", tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Awww... Come here" Debbie extended her hand, Constance went to her.

Debbie gave Constance a hug and Lou pat her back lightly.

"Daph... You need to apologise. She didn't mean to hurt you...", Tammy spoke.

"I.. I'm sorry Conz.. I .. I just .. I was in some tension... I..."

"Do you mean it?"

"Yes I do mean it"

"Treat me. I might forgive you"

The mood was lightened. But Lou had seen Daphne behaving weirdly for past two days. She shared her concern with Debbie.

"You think something's wrong with her?"

"Yup. Yesterday I saw her faking smile at us. Faking happiness. There's something bothering her"

"Let's ask"

All were speaking, Debbie silenced them.

"Daphne, you know you're in this team right?"

"Yup"

"And team stays together. Share their problems, solve it together"

"Hmm"

"So now, you'll tell what's bothering you. And no we're not gonna listen any bullshit"

"I...I...", Daphne started crying. They had not seen her cry since she arrived. Tammy, Rose and Amita went to her side, consoling her.

"Shh... What happened love? Tell us... We're all here with you"

"I .. if I tell you guys, you'll hate me..."

"What? No we won't. We like you. Just tell what happened", Tammy held her tightly.

"I... I was dating a producer few months back, before Met. He was married. He told he's getting divorced soon. But he didn't. He was too controlling and demanding. I couldn't be in that relationship. So I broke up. Everything was fine until last week. He started calling me again. I thought he's trying to get back together. But it wasn't the case"

"Then?"

"He wants the distribution rights of my new movie. The big budget movie which I'm part of"

"So?"

"He wants me to speak to the producers. He is blackmailing me. He threatened me that if I don't persuade them to give him the rights then he'll release my sex tape with him"

"What? You did a sex tape with him? Are you gone nuts?. Also how can you help him in getting rights?"

"I didn't know he was filming. I was unaware"

"So.. if it releases?"

"My reputation will be gone... I can't... My mom... She'll hate me..."

"Mom?"

"She lives country side. She finds peace there. I don't want this to reach her... I'm doomed..."

"Stop crying.... We'll do something... Hmm Nine... Hack his phone... Delete the videos", Debbie said.

"On it"

"Wait Nine... wait for few minutes... Deb, this isn't easy as it looks. These rascals keep so many copies when blackmailing. Hard disks, pen-drives,cloud,... Also they might have multiple gadgets... We need to break into his house"

"I know baby. I'm already thinking about it. We'll have to split in groups. One will distract him... What's his name?"

"Kurt Maxfield. He's..."

"Yeah yeah... Him.. tell me all about him. How many offices, apartments he has? As per your knowledge, how many email IDs and mobile phones he has... Everything... Everything... Start working team..."

"I'm already hacking his phone. I can get his mail ID from it. And any connected IDs too.. cloud IDs.. etc... I'm on it..", Nine said. She's working vigorously.

"Lou, we lead Nine, Constance and Hela..Helly... We'll break into his house and offices, find all possible storage devices, CDs, and destroy every single videos. Tammy, Amita, Rose and Daph... You guys need to plan something... Some event... So that he and his family will be out"

"His family lives in L.A... So no one will be here except for his staffs probably... Also he has two bungalows here"

"L.A? Hmm we can't take risk of not searching there. What do we do?"

"Hmm we need minimum 5 hours. Daph can you arrange private plane?"

"Hmm I can. But you think this'll work?"

"It will. We need to plan a distraction of two days. Tammy... suggestions"

"Hmm party in Hawaii. Invite him.. tell him you want him to plan regarding the distribution rights"

"But... Party for what reason?"

"Hmm... Rose's new collection success bash. And since you are her close friend, you are inviting him too. Amita and I will be the organizers there..."

"Whatever it is... Do not fall for his words or threats... Make sure Daphne isn't alone with him, even for a second..."

"Don't worry Lou.. we'll use our old tricks..."

"Nine, for safety do hack his close one's phones too.. his manager's... P.A..."

"All videos in cloud with the detected IDs deleted. I hacked the devices where those IDs were logged in and searched for videos. Did find some... They all are gone... Now we need to see for more devices... If he has some other IDs then we need to make sure it's drive doesn't contain any stuffs. Haven't deleted videos from his phone yet. If he checks and finds none, then he might get alerted"

"Hack his home security system. We'll monitor now itself"

"Yup. Sure"

"Ladies. We'll do this. Now get your works started"

They went to their respective duties. Lou went to her room, she needs to get ready.

Helly came to Debbie

"Debbie what exactly happened here?"

"What?"

"You guys all... Planned something... To ruin someone... What exactly happened? And what's a Sex tape..."

"Oh... Sorry.. I forgot to... Let me explain.."

Debbie explained the whole situation. Hela boiled in anger.

"Control yourself. You can beat him to death once he's trapped. Before that we have to destroy all the videos"

"You think I can help? I mean I don't know anything about technology"

"But you are amazing in acrobatics and fighting. We'll definitely need you"

"Hmm"

"By the way... You have a good news .. actually two good news..."

"You spoke about me with Lou and she accepted me?"

"Slow down... Your daughter isn't that easy to convince. I didn't speak about you"

"Then?"

"Two good news... first one... You poked me today with your blade..."

"That indeed was a happy moment.."

"Listen. You yielded the blade, it stimulated Lou's power. She felt something struggling to protrude out of her palms then got retrieved back. She's still having an electric tingle in her hand"

"Really?", Hela was very happy.

"My daughter.. she... She felt it... She.. she needs to focus... She needs to focus and then weapons will be produced and she'll be able to control it and also electric sensation will vanish once controlled"

"What should we do for that?"

"I need to use my powers more often near her. I remember her hand was on me when I yielded. That touch was necessary to initially stimulate the power. This power is stimulated so I need not have physical contact to enhance it. For the rest of the abilities we need initially"

"She will... She will have it. You happy?"

"Very happy"

"Well your happiness will be doubled now. I'm gonna say even better news"

"What? She recalled the memory what I had given while conceiving her?"

"Nope... But you are going to be my mother in law.. for real..."

"What? You just... What did you do that my daughter accepted you?", Hela looked surprised, confused and crazy all at once.

"Well, you told me about what Lou feels. I just thought it's better to acknowledge. Aren't you happy?"

"Hmm... Not sure...you being my daughter in law... You do know that Lou's female"

"Yup. But love doesn't need gender"

"Hmm she's royal blood Debbie..."

"Are you against our relationship?"

"Nope. I told you earlier itself I will accept my daughter's choice. It's just... you are stubborn and not easy"

"You don't like me?"

"I like you... But you're not getting it... She's my daughter.. daughter of Goddess of Death..  she is immortal..."

"So... What..  immortal... Oh..."

"Yup... She's immortal... She'll be living forever. aging won't effect her the way it does to you... You are human... A mortal...

Debbie's face lost all colours. She felt like she's fainting. Traumatized... Hela noticed Debbie, she felt bad for her.

"There is one way though... Are you ready to be with her forever? Only then I'll grant you immortality... May be close to it. Or the boon of immortality as long as Lou will be alive. Are you ready for this commitment? As long as I live, Lou will survive and so you'll survive. I'll bind our fate"

"I am. I only want Lou. I want to be with her... Forever..."

"You cannot leave her. The moment you leave her, you're dead and you'll have to deal with me. And trust me I'm not the one you want to meet in hell"

"I won't. I want her... I want her always... I love her.. I want to live with her.. have a happy life..."

"Hmm fine then... To bind our fates together, I need Lou to be present here. With us.. we need to hold hands"

"Oh... Hmm.. let's go to her room. She might be ready by now"

They are outside Lou's room

"Wait, Lou won't allow you to hold hands. She'll ask thousands of questions. So here's the plan"

Debbie whispered the plan in Hela's ears. Then they went inside the room.

"Hey babe... You ready?"

Lou was facing the mirror, hearing Debbie's voice she smiled and turned to answer.

"Hey sweet... Oh you've a company", Lou replied after seeing Hela (Helly).

"Hmm yeah... She knows this something called acupressure... Your arm's having some kinda problem right. So she can heal probably"

"Oh", Lou didn't expect Debbie to reveal her ache in hand.

"I... Is it necessary? I think it's reducing"

Hela immediately wielded a tiny blade and retrieved back, her hands well hidden from Lou. The moment she yielded, Lou felt the same sensations... And the electric current flowed again.

"Ouch..... Oh fuck fuck fuck", Lou yelled holding her hand.

Debbie looked at Hela who was looking at Lou concerned.

"Why would you do that?", Debbie whispered.

"She's headstrong like me"

"Baby you okay? Let me see", Debbie went to Lou and held her hand. To look, her hand was perfect. But the flow could be felt.

"I can try to heal it"

"I.. fine"

"Debbie, hold her other hand too. Just to equalise.... And Lou... Please close your eyes"

"But..."

"Baby... Do it... please"

Lou nodded. She closed her eyes, one hand was held by Hela and other one by Debbie. Debbie's other hand was holding Hela's hand. They formed a triangle. Hela concentrated and a light emerged from her, and then it was shot into Debbie's heart. The life force was shared. They were dependent now. Hela then concentrated on Lou's hand, and controlled the weapon wielding power. The current subdued. She then told Debbie to release Lou and simultaneously she too released.

"You feeling fine?"

"Haan yeah ... Now I don't feel it... Thank you"

"Don't mention it dear"

Dear? Why's she calling me dear? Does she call Debbie too?

"Hmm by the way I guess I need to borrow few more of your clothes"

"Hmm oh yeah. I... I'll keep it in your room by the time you freshen up"

Hela smiled. Lou turned back to the mirror and at this instant Debbie mouthed Thank you to Hela. Hela smiled at her too and went to her room. Debbie closed the room door as soon as Hela was out.

"Baby you know we're in some emergency right?", Lou asked smirking a little.

"Well our team's capable of handling. I need you"

Debbie hugged Lou from backside and placed her chin on Lou's shoulder. Lou covered Debbie's hands with her own.

"I know there's more than video deletion that's going on in your brain. Because same thing's in my brain too. So wanna share?" Lou asked.

"You are my perfect partner... We're not just destroying the videos but also him. Sure that moron might be having illegal money and properties"

"And what's the amount we gonna keep for ourselves?"

"50% of his wealth"

"That's my girl. Now help me sort out clothes for Helly"

They started sorting the clothes.

"Why you giving this purple shirt?"

"Hmm... I wore it many times"

"But I like it. I like when you wear it"

"Hmm then I'll keep it"

"Also this tshirt. This was our matching tshirt pair. You're giving it away?"

"I... It doesn't fit me anymore. Oversized now"

"You're keeping it.. and I'll make sure it'll fit you"

"Hmm that's why I told let's buy new clothes for her. You have enough money now"

"Nope we won't buy new clothes"

"Then"

"Ocean's don't buy, honey", Debbie smirking.

"Fine, but for now... Hmmm let's give her my clothes. This red shirt... I never wore. I'll give her... And this black pants. Perfect. What say?"

"Hmm don't care... I'm only interested in what you gonna wear and how long it'll take me to remove it from your body"

"So impatient are we now?"

"Hmm can't wait"

"Soon... Once the job's done... Now here give this clothes to her... I'll be downstairs"

Debbie took the clothes and was about to walk when Lou pulled her back by holding her waist. Debbie's back is now pressed against Lou.

"You forgot something"

"And what's that?", Debbie whispered, seductively.

"This"

Lou turned Debbie and kissed her. A lovely kiss that perfectly represent their love.

"See you downstairs"

--------------------*****************-------------------

A/n: I don't know whether Hela has power to give immortality or share her life force in Norse mythology or in Marvel. I needed that for my story and so I've written it. Please forgive if it's not possible

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 974 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
21.4K 649 23
Y/n is Cates daughter. Y/N and Edith live with there mom Cate. Y/n struggles with her mental health; mainly her anxiety and Cate supports her through...
43K 1.4K 28
CATE X FEMME READER (Since i started this story my writing has improved so later chapters are better written.. so bare with me and try to push thro...
13.5K 521 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...