I'm In Love with Roman Reigns

By RollinsGirl0312

Lena Marie is a 24 year old, who just won her first title match against Paige, to become NXT Women's Champion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1) Title Party
Chapter 2) I'm Sorry
Chapter 3) Do I Love Him?
Chapter 4) Who the Hell is She??
Chapter 5) Yes, I am in Love with Him
Chapter 6) Talk with Mom about Roman
Chapter 7) Together
Chapter 8) Are We Ready?
Chapter 9) Family Fun
Chapter 10) What a Day
Chapter 11) Down Time
A/N: Personal Reason
Chapter 12) Getting Ready
Chapter 13) RAW
Chapter 14) Love Making
Chapter 15) Almost Perfect
Chapter 16) Wild Night
Chapter 17) You Slept with Him?
Chapter 18) Stepping Up
Chapter 19) Best Day Ever
Chapter 20) Together Forever??
Chapter 21) Forgiving Seth Sucks
Chapter 22) Heartbeat
Chapter 23) Double Trouble
Chapter 25) He's Full of Surprises
Chapter 26) Wedding Preperations
Chapter 27) How About Now?
Chapter 28) Still Fighting It?
Chapter 29) The Wedding Starts
Chapter 30) The Wedding
Chapter 31) Rough
Chapter 32) Delivery
NOT AN UPDATE.......
Epilogue
Must Read.......
Last Note
Rough Year

Chapter 24) Everything's Alright

3.9K 89 12
By RollinsGirl0312

Roman's Point of View

I really didn't want to tell her the truth, but I wasn't going to start our renewed relationship, with a lie.

"Have you watched any events, in the last three months?" I asked, and she shook her head no.

"Well, John got his rematch at Money in the Bank, and I won. But, at Battleground, I went against Seth, and he kept ummm, distracting me, and I ended up losing it to him. But last week, at Royal Rumble, I told him I was coming to get you back. He got pissed, and told me he was going to get to you first. I got so mad, and he made a wrong move. I superman punched him, speared him through the announce table, drug him back into the ring, pinned him, and got my title back. Then I found out about your appointment, and told Vince. He gave me the night off, and I don't have to be there tomorrow either. I really haven't been on SmackDown," I explained. (A/N: I know it's a total lie, I seen him tonight, 9/9/14 which will be shown on TV Friday, and let me just tell you, he's so much better looking in person hehe!!)

"You lost to Seth?" Was all she said.

Of course, that would have been, the only thing she questioned me on.

"I know, I know, but he was talking shit about you. He got lucky," I told her smiling.

"So, you are champion again?" She asked.

"Your champion," I said, grabbing her hand.

"You see, that's where you're wrong," she said smiling.

"How?" I asked confused.

"You're our champion," she said, putting my hand on her belly.

I have to admit, I almost cried at her comment. She truly was, the sweetest woman I have ever met. I looked over and smiled at her, as we pulled up to a restaurant.

"Why are we here?" She asked confused.

"Well, you are feeding for three, you have to eat," I said laughing.

"Very funny, but I am starving." she said, and stepped out of the car.

We ate, and talked for a while, then went to her parents house. We walked in, and her Mom walked right over, and hugged Lena, then smiled at me. I thought that she would have seen Lena's finger, but, when Lena pulled away from the embrace, she slid her hand, in her hood pocket.

"I'm so sorry Mom," Lena told her.

"No, no, it's fine. I knew something was up, when you were home, for three months straight. I thought maybe you were injured or something, but I guess I am going to be a Grandmother. I'd rather have a baby in the house, then an injured daughter," her Mom said smiling.

"Well about that, I'm pregnant with twins," Lena said, smiling back.

Her Mom's smile got bigger.

"Twins. I was just getting use to one. Well, I guess the more the merrier, but you need to tell your father," her Mom said sternly.

"Where is he?" Lena asked.

I looked at her, and could see the scared look on her face.

"He's in the den, want me to go get him?" Patricia asked.

"Please," Lena answered.

As soon as her Mom walked away, I walked over, and put m arm around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine babe," she said, smiling at me.

When she called me that, it felt like nothing has changed. Well, except for the fact that she is carrying my children. After a few minutes, her Mom came back with David.

"Hi Daddy," Lena said, giving her Dad a hug.

"Hey baby, what did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Well, first I think you might want to sit down," Lena told him.

He didn't look nervous, or scared. Could her Mom have told him already? Either way, he went in the living room, and we all followed. He looked at Lena, before he sat down.

"Alright, Roman and I got good news," she said grabbing my hand. "We're pregnant," she told him, and he stood back up.

He looked at her, and just smiled.

"I know. I've known, since you came home," he replied, walking up to her.

"How?" She asked him confused.

He looked at her, and laughed.

"Did you forget, I am your emergency contact at work. The WWE doctor told me he tried calling you, but your phone number was disconnected. He wanted to make sure you made a pre-natal appointment," he explained.

"Damn, it would have just been easier, to turn my phone off for a few days. But, you have known that long, and you're not mad?" She asked him.

"God no, I am going to be a Grandfather. How could I be mad at that?" He asked.

"Well, I am pregnant with twins," she informed him.

"Twins," he said smiling. "Well, that's even better, but I am not mad. However, I am upset, that it took you this long, to tell me. I am also disappointed you're not married. But, these day's, who actually is married, before they have kids," he said smiling.

I looked down, and seen Lena looking at the floor. If she was thinking of not getting married, because her Dad said he was okay with everything, I would have been upset. I knew I had to say something.

"Well actually, we are engaged, if that helps," I said, smiling down at Lena.

Lena took her hand out of her pocket, and flashed the ring. Neither her Mom, or Dad said anything. Instead, they looked at us both with surprised faces. A few minutes later, her Dad finally spoke up.

"Well, I told you Roman, that you had my blessing, at the cookout four months ago. It's about damn time you listened," he said smiling.

Before I could even say anything, Lena looked at her Dad, then to me.

"What?" She asked puzzled.

"Don't worry about that, we will talk later," I told her grinning.

"Well," her Mom said, pulling us both in for a hug. "I am so happy for you both," she said smiling.

"Thank you, Mom," Lena told her smiling.

"Thanks Patricia," I said, but she reached over, and punched me.

"Mom, what was that for? He was just thanking you," Lena asked laughing.

"Well, he is going to be my son-in-law, and the father of my grand babies. He is the father right?" She asked.

"Yes I am," I answered, before Lena could.

"Well, then it's Mom," Patricia said, looking at me.

I nodded, then looked over at her Dad, who was just about to say something, but her Mom pulled us all into a hug, this time.

"My family just got bigger," her Mom said, squeezing us.

After we all pulled away, her father asked the question, I was starting to wonder myself.

"Are you getting married before, or after the babies are born?" He asked.

I looked down at Lena, and she was looking up at me.

"We haven't talked about it yet," Lena said, then looked at her father.

If it was up to me, we would have already been married.

"I'm thinking before," I said, smiling down at her again.

"Before?" She asked, with a poker face.

"Yes, before. I love you Lena. I don't want to wait six more months, to call you my wife," I told her, in front of her parents.

"Can I have a few days to think about it?" She asked.

"Of course," I said, kissing her forehead.

After that, her Mom went to the kitchen, and her father back to the den. Lena and I, went up to her bedroom. I knew I needed to talk her into marrying me, before the babies were born.

"Babe, if you want to wait until after their born, that's fine. But, I seriously don't think I can wait," I told her honestly.

"I don't know, don't think that I don't want too. I do now, more than you know. It's everything has been so overwhelming, I can't even think straight right now," she said honestly.

"I know, it's fine. Just know, I am not going anywhere this time, and I'm not letting you go, ever again. So, whenever you decide you want to be my wife, I am more than ready," I told her smiling.

She looked at me, and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You really talked to my Dad, about us getting married?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"Yes, but how is that funny?" I asked confused.

"You, my Mom, my Dad. The three of you, you three are nothing but sneaky bastards," she said laughing again.

I couldn't help, but laugh with her. After that, we talked a little more, and had dinner. Then, it was time for my other surprise.

"Lena, there is something, I want to show you," I told her smiling.....

A/N: Awww, everything seems to be working out great..... Can anything mess it up?? What to you think Roman's surprise is?? Comment your thoughts below.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 1 6
Leilani Heaven and Joe Anoa'i have been friends since they were much smaller so it was only normal for Roman to feel protective and shield the naïve...
60.9K 883 20
All her life she's been misunderstood and jumped from home to home. Now that she's the it diva on Raw, Esmeralda (Esme) Jackson is finding herself in...
32.2K 646 100
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, AJ Lee and Nikki Bella. Six rookies with only one goal on their mind, success. How will these...
36.3K 594 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...