mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ forty seven ⌟

49.9K 2.6K 3.8K
By chogiwanese

you don't know how much mark is trying to control himself. he shouldn't lash out, it's lee donghyuck that's standing in front of him, that just slapped him. it's lee donghyuck, the love of his life, his sunshine, his baby fluffball, chan's papa, his family, his home, his love.

his love, mark kept on repeating that inside his head it as it's the only reminder that's keeping him sane.

you could have told me.❞ to think that donghyuck would hit him again, but instead, his lover broke down. tears falling down so hard from his eyes and his hands were hesitating whether to wipe it or just let those tears fall down freely. ❝you didn't have to play with my feelings.

play with his feelings? mark took a step forward, closer to the crying male, but donghyuck only took a step back away from mark.

you could have just told me that,❞ donghyuck paused and sob for a good five seconds. mark badly wants to hug him and bury his head on his chest, letting him cry for as ling as he wants, but the younger would keep on pushing him away. donghyuck sniffed and then cleared his throat, ❝that you only want me because i'm the one that took care of chan. you only want me to be with you because your son is attached to me and you want your son to be happy. you want me for the sake of having a mother for chan—

love listen—

because i'm the one that took chan in the streets and i'm the only person he sees as a mother.❞ donghyuck looked up, breaking mark's heart into a million pieces with his eyes swollen from crying and lips quivering from being hurt. ❝you only want me because you have no choice.

mark was about to speak up for his part but was again cut off by donghyuck when the male started to give him punches on the chest. but not those type of strong punches, his punches didn't hurt at all. it could be seen that he was tired, tired from crying, tired from shouting, and tired from getting hurt.

donghyuck only wanted to feel loved, why is it so much to ask for? he only wanted to live a normal life, have enough money to be stable in life, and to have a family that can fill up the space inside his heart that his own family can't even fill.

who am i kidding?❞ donghyuck let out a chuckle, a painful one to be exact. ❝mark lee, a ceo of a well-off company, loving me? i guess i'm asking too much.

then, mark held the younger's wrist and pulled him with force towards him. he made sure that donghyuck would bump his chest. he placed a hand behind his lover's head and made him bury his head on his chest, making him cry even harder than before. his heart broke seeing donghyuck cry so hard, and it's his fault why he's like this.

donghyuck was trying to break free but mark is not allowing him to. no, mark will not let him go. if he's the one who made him cry, then he's the one who's going to stop him from crying.

listen.. just listen..❞ mark sighed, thankful of himself that he could control it. he was saying it in such a soft tone that donghyuck feels like he was listening to mark singing a lullaby. ❝you saw us inside my office, am i correct?

and that's when donghyuck went back to his broken self, ❝you were kissing her! don't you know how—

sshh, listen donghyuck.❞ mark hushed him up, running his hand gently on the younger's soft locks and just playing with his hair to calm him down. ❝she asked for it. i know, it's also my fault for letting her kiss me but she told me that it's going to be the last thing she will do before completely disappearing from my life, from our lives. i was also wrong for letting her do it, and i didn't know you were there. i'm sorry.

the crying male became silent as he listened to mark explaining with a very soft and calming voice. it is as if mark was afraid to raise his voice and break the fragile donghyuck, which mark really is afraid. he tried his very best to use the right words, to use the perfect volume of voice, to explain everything to the younger while not hurting him.

noticing that donghyuck isn't replying, mark repeated his apology. ❝i'm sorry.

moments later, he then felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and as he looked down, donghyuck stopped crying. he pulled out a small smile to the younger, still not knowing if he forgives him or not, but at least he made him stop crying and it's already an achievement for him.

mark took this chance of donghyuck not speaking and went to cup his swollen cheeks. ❝i want you because you took care of chan and already has a motherly figure towards him, yes.❞ he kissed his lover's forehead, pulling away seconds after and wiping the tears falling down from donghyuck's eyes using his thumb. ❝but do you think the only reason why i want you is because of chan? because of our son?

and donghyuck is back at it again, crying his ass out. their son, chan is their son. not just mark, not just his, but their son. chan needs them, and donghyuck also needs chan and mark.

i want you because you have my heart.

mark could remember the time where he had nothing to do with this secretary of his but after finding out that he has his son, he didn't stop following them and just watching how the two would interact with each other. he grew being fond of them together and slowly he was already falling for donghyuck without him even knowing. without johnny telling him those obvious signs of falling in love then he wouldn't have any idea why his heart would beat fast for the tanned male, why he would get flustered whenever he does something, why he would catch himself staring and admiring for too long, and why he would feel butterflies inside his stomach going crazy just because donghyuck is near around him. he wouldn't have known that he loves donghyuck.

mark caressed the younger's cheeks, ❝i want you because i love you.

the two of them stared at each other full of emotions until donghyuck closed his eyes and mark can't help but let out a chuckle at the cute action. seeing the younger closing his eyes, mark knew he was waiting for a kiss, but it's not going to be easy. even though he loves donghyuck so much and would likely give the whole world to him, donghyuck needs to earn for the kiss.

teasing his lover, mark settled a peck on the younger's cute nose and booped their noses after. ❝let's go inside, it's getting cold out here.

donghyuck stayed there with his eyes closed and would have stayed there for the whole night if it weren't for mark pulling him away from his spot and dragging him inside the house. mark closed the front door and as he turned around he was greeted by a pouting donghyuck, which he couldn't resist and finally placed a kiss on his lips.

donghyuck crossed his arms and despite of being kissed on the lips, he was still upset about something. ❝mark, i'm tired.

smiling, mark opened his arms wide. ❝come here, i'll carry you love.

slowly walking towards the older, donghyuck let out a yelp in surprise when he was being scooped so suddenly by mark. the superior only laughed at donghyuck panicking and hugging him so tight as he was carrying him like a baby he is.

mark, put me down!

mark shook his head as he made his way to their bed, watching his steps as he didn't want to stumble and letting the two of them fall down to the cold ground. ❝you said you were tired.

you're carrying me like a baby!❞ not like it's the first time he's being carried like a baby by mark but he just can't help but get all shy at his lover who's doing so much for him.

because you are a baby.❞ opening the door to their room, mark made donghyuck look at him before closing the door and then flashed him a sweet smile. ❝you are my baby fluffball, remember?

of course he remembers. donghyuck buried his head down to his lover's shoulder and clung to him tight like a koala as he was being carried to the bed and placed down so gently. everything mark is doing for him, he is being gentle. donghyuck could see that mark was afraid to break him and honestly, he wondered how he deserved a man like him, a man like mark lee.

love..❞ mark sat beside the younger and hummed as a response. donghyuck had his eyes half opened and his mouth agape as he crawled to his lover that's frozen from his seat. ❝i feel so dirty.

dirty?❞ mark was then reminded that donghyuck was at a bar and he was drinking, and he is now drunk. hopefully donghyuck is going to remember what he just said and would always be reminded that he loved him with his whole heart.

donghyuck sat down on mark's lap and making himself comfortable. mark gulped at the sight of donghyuck at that tempting position, he looks so irresistible, he looks like a prey ready to be eaten, he looks so hot.

he kissed me here and here,❞ donghyuck pointed at his neck and at his collarbones before batting his innocent eyes at mark. ❝can you clean me?

leaning forward, mark placed a peck on the male's neck before losing it and just started to abuse it in a blink of an eye. donghyuck was enjoying letting the aggressive mark take over, he loved the new feeling. letting out some noises that encouraged mark to abuse him more, donghyuck brought his hands up to his lover's dress shirt and started to unbutton it. he then ran a hand on his toned chest before letting out a loud yelp when he felt mark biting a specific spot on his neck.

ahh,❞ donghyuck threw his head back as his hands made its way to the back of mark's head, playing with his hair. ❝hyung..

hm?❞ mark pulled away and he can't believe he could make such masterpiece. looking up to his lover, he gulped at the sight of donghyuck looking like a beautiful mess.

donghyuck grabbed mark's hand and guided it down to his growing eggplant, making mark widening his eyes. ❝he also touched me here hyung, can you clean it?

what?❞ his blood then started to boil. may it be a joke or not, mark was still mad that donghyuck said that. ❝love, do you know i'm mad after hearing that?

giving him a look, donghyuck placed both of his arms behind the angry mark's neck, ❝are you going to finally destroy me hyung?

alcohol, mark should know that's it's the alcohol that's taking over donghyuck and that's not him. sighing, mark was glad that he could control himself before doing something he'd regret once he wakes up in the morning. ❝no, but did he really touch you there?

donghyuck frowned, shaking his head as a no. and mark was thankful and  relieved that the that disgusting man didn't touch him. ❝i just want mark hyung to touch me.

smiling so widely, mark caught the younger's lips and kissed him so passionately, full of love. donghyuck could feel mark pouring his love in that kiss and he didn't know it was possible to be sobber even though he was drunk. he didn't feel like doing it with mark, kissing him like this and just letting each other feel their love would already be enough.

mark hyung,❞ donghyuck mumbled as they pulled away to breathe. ❝i love you.

i love you too, my baby fluffball.❞ giggling, mark connected their lips again.

their lips danced in sync. dancing to a slow song, not taking things fast, not rushing things, but taking it nice and slow. just like what they want. just taking all the time in the world.

mark hyung..

groaning, mark pulled away and stared at donghyuck who's biting his lower lip. he was already enjoying the moment but donghyuck just have to call his name and want something from him. but he immediately had the change of mood once donghyuck went to cover his mouth.

i feel like vomiting.

t b c

yay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 691 24
⚠︎ 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 ⚠︎ 𖦹 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄'𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. ...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
646K 29K 16
'can you teach me how to kiss?' ⚠️: cringe ahead. don't read if you can't stand hangul! if not, welcome!
8.8K 265 10
what happens when you are paired up with someone you never spoke to but seen them all over the social media looking good. what are the outcomes ? Do...