Tower of Love

By AshiraScarlet716

What do you do during break up? Do you cry? Or Do you just let the person go? What does it feel like? Does i... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Unforgotten Desire
Loving Justice

Chapter Seven

238 17 3
By AshiraScarlet716

"Some people care too much. I think it's called love."

- Winnie the Pooh

SONG: WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES BY JONAS BROTHERS (ENDLESS SUMMER VERSION)

CHAPTER 7 (UNEDITED)

Aiden

When I arrived at the hospital, Dad was already transferred in his own private room. I was so relieved when I everything was fine. There was nothing serious about Dad's health condition. Mom rushed him to the hospital because she was in panic when dad told him that his vision was spinning and head hurting. When the doctor checked up on him, it was found out that Dad's blood pressure was a little bit high. 

The doctor's advice was to let Dad stay and take some rest to make sure his blood pressure was normal. He was forbidden to eat salty, fatty, and oily foods. He was also not allowed to overwork himself. 

I was just sitting by the window in Dad's room. He was sleeping soundly. Mom went out to run some errands with Donovan, their driver. She told me she'd buy us food for dinner because we would be staying with Dad overnight. I was just waiting for them to come back. 

The city was getting dark, but the sparkling city lights made it look so beautiful. I could see the beautiful sunset from the distance. I was mesmerized it. 

Somehow, a beautiful woman just came to my mind. I wanted to drive her home, but family came first for me. I had to be here for Dad. She must have had taken a cab home and I hope she was doing well. I was always mesmerized by Sheena's beauty. She looked so different. Different in a good way. She was special. 

If I got to explain what I felt for her was that was it. She was special. There was something in her that drew me in closer. It wasn't because of her beauty, but it was something else. Maybe, it was her skin, her small figure, or her eyes that twinkled every time she smiled and laughed. I didn't know. She has been just something else for me. She made me want to get to know her more. She made me want to stay with her more. 

I loved being around her. We both fitted well in the environment. Our personalities matched We both loved to talk. We had things in common and that was a good thing for me because we had so much to share with each other. Probably, the only difference between us was that I wasn't that perfect when it came to girls. I was a playboy. I slept with a lot of girls and I wasn't proud about it. I was young and I thought I enjoyed it. 

Many girls hated me, but many also loved to be with me. I wasn't trying to be cocky. I was just telling the truth. I received a lot of annoying text messages from them. There were some that I had hung out with, but I just left them after days if I got bored. I knew it was harsh. That was how and why they hated me. Well, they asked for it. I just gave them what they wanted.

Back when I was still in New York, I wasn't that bad of a playboy. I didn't sleep with girls often. It just usually happened at a bar when Axel, Sky, Drake, Chris and I went to hang out. It was just crazy how we went together to the bar and parted ways at the end of the night. In the morning, I would wake up only to find a naked girl beside me on a bed. Most of the time, I forgot their name and most of the time, they were just one-night stands. They didn't mean anything to me at all. I was just trying to make the most of my bachelorhood. 

I guessed that was just the only problem with me. I played around with girls for whatever purpose. I knew I had to change that behavior. 

It's not too late, right?

 I almost laughed at the thought. What was wrong with me? Why was I thinking too much and too far?

Do I want a commitment?

Maybe, but not right now. 

Alright. I'm talking to myself. 

And the sun was finally gone, replaced my a starry night. I was feeling a bit hungry and I didn't what was taking Mom so long. I needed food. When my stomach grumbled, that was when I fished out my phone from my slacks pocket. I wanted to call Mom. Just when I was about to tap on the call button, there was suddenly a knock on the door. 

I didn't stand up right away. I just sat there for a while because I was curious. If that was Mom, she didn't have to knock. Who would that be?

Sighing, I stood up from my chair and walked to the door and opened it only to see the woman that was running in my mind for days now. 

"Aiden." Her smile made my heart ache all of a sudden. 

When I finally got out of my shocked state, I smiled back at her. "Sheena." Her smile got even wider, making her look so cute. "What are you doing here?" We were so close that I could smell her rose and vanilla scent. So pleasant. 

She scratched the side of her head, making her even look cuter. Her cheeks were tinted with cute pink. "I came to visit. I'm worried about Mr. Smith. Is he okay?" And then she closed her eyes, moving her head to the side. She looked so uneasy. 

Instead, I asked her, "Are you okay?" 

Her eyes snapped open as she looked to me. I saw her swallow before smiling. "Yes, I'm fine. Look. I brought fruits." She suddenly held the basket to her front all of a sudden, hitting my chest. 

I hissed at the pain. I regretted making the sound because her eyes widened in worry, dropping the basket of fruits on the floor and touched my chest in panic, but she was so gentle. "I'm so sorry." She groaned. "I didn't mean it, I swear. Does it hurt so bad? Mr. Smith, please say something."

I didn't know what to say. I was kept watching her. I was taking back my words. I didn't regret it. The moment she out her hands over my white shirt-clad chest, I almost lost it. I just froze all of a sudden, eyes not blinking. Our bodies were almost touching. Good thing, I was leaning my back on the door or else I might fall. I might fall for this lovely woman. 

And then, she looked up. We locked eyes and everything around us just stopped. I got lost in her beautiful dark brown orbs. Her fingers on my chest suddenly flinched. She seemed to realize the situation so she took a step back only to step on the basket. 

It felt like a slow motion. I came forwards to catch her because she fell. My hands went to wrap around her waist and pulled her to my chest. Physical contact. It was a must, though. But damn, our lips touched a second because of my quick response and the sudden body contact. Her eyes widened and I wasn't sure is she felt it too, but it was there. The sparks. 

Fast forward, I didn't realize her hands were on my shoulders until she lifted them off me and forced herself away from me. The feeling of her soft figure pressed against my hard one was still there. 

She cleared her throat and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry. I was being clumsy."

I chuckled. "It's okay."

There was silence again and we just stared into each other eyes. Her chest was heaving up and down. On the other hand, I was trying to calm myself down. I was holding my breath. The tension was there. We both knew it. There was sexual tension until someone had to ruin it. 

"Son? Sheena? What are you two doing here outside?" 

- End of the Chapter-

***

Hey, there. It has been a very long time, I know. Life has been very busy lately. I'm spending much time on Caleb and Khloe's story, Unforgotten Desire. Please try to check it out on Dreame website app or app. Visit my profile, Ashira Scarlet and follow me. I also want to finish Giving In and I'll try to spare some time to update this story. Thank you for the patience. I appreciate it. 

Xoxo,

Ashira/Christine

***

UNFORGOTTEN DESIRE

He was fine...

She was fine...

Until it happened. 

Life for CALEB SCOTT ANDERSON, a 24-year old guy, has always been perfect until he lost both his parents at a young age. He has to strive hard for him and his 12-year old brother, CALLUM. In order to make ends meet and continue his college education, he works on multiple jobs. One of those is helping his uncle CHUCK, a machinist, at a car repair shop where he meets KHLOE EVANS, a 21-year old fashion designer and the one and only daughter of ROBERT, the major stockholder of Evans Company Inc. and SOPHIA EVANS, a famous fashion designer. 

Caleb knows better than to be involved with Khloe. But he just can't let the woman who he has admired from afar slip from his sight. He just can't let the woman who helped him try to save his parents walk away. Fate was against him because Khloe left that night without leaving a word.

What if they'll meet again? How will they face each other? Sparks will ignite and the unforgotten desire will be awakened.

***

Please don't forget to...

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.1K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
227 79 81
What to do when your old love is coming back after years, did you really move on from him or can be a friend to him or can you forgive him about the...
106 0 36
Love has different forms. Sometimes, we tend to see it as a very different one from the real form. And sometimes, this leads us to mistakes. Moving o...
228 16 10
After losing his fiancé, Thomas has to go through one of the hardest things a person can ever face; the death of a loved one. He is torn to threads...