All Of You || Han Jisung FF...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

I want to wake up at 2am, roll over, see your face, and know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be... tra... More

A
L
L
O
F
M
E
L
O
V
E
S
A
L
L
O
F
Y
O
U
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
Special appreciation post
Thank youuuu~
LET'S GET THIS TO 50K PLEASE!
50k😍

PROLOGUE

15.6K 390 194
By IGOTARMY-STAY

"Han Jisung! What in the name of God is this?".

Jisung's mother stood in front of him, tapping her right foot to the ground, holding a pack of cigarettes in her hand.

Her face turned a darker shade of red each second.

"Mom... I can explain..." He replied with a shaky voice.

Looking into the depth of her son's eyes which harboured nothing but sheer fear, his mother suddenly turned from a wild hurricane into a calm breeze. Something was not right.

"Talk to me son. I'm always there for you." She replied with a soothing voice, staring at him with eyes full of worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Anneyong fam!!!   I've arrived with a Han Jisung fanfiction and I would love you guys to support and love this work of mine.

p.s This ff was written before Han's abs happened...

I never expected his abs... I am speechless, honestly I thought this boi was all about fluff and sentimental shit but Han fricking Jisung what the fuvking fuck is this??!!??!? 

I cant-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.5K 34
❝ no one calls me cute, okay sweetie ❞ ❝ sorry, I'm just an honest guy, and you're adorable ❞ Yang Jeongin X Reader Started: 23rd July 2020 Ended: 16...
141K 5.8K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...
321K 13.9K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...
109K 3.5K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...